The rise and fall of The SNP.

The snp are anti English racists as have been shown by their support tonight. They couldn't give a tuppeny toss about what happened post separation. Fact. Dearie me.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

jack D and coke
Just now, JustinT said:

The snp are anti English racists as have been shown by their support tonight. They couldn't give a tuppeny toss about what happened post separation. Fact. Dearie me.

:cornette:

2 minutes ago, JustinT said:

English are sound .

Not sure I want to lick their balls though.

Just now, JustinT said:

I very much doubt gifs will do it after tonights snp racism. Dearie me.

I WILL NEVER REPLY TO YOU AGAIN.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jack D and coke

I very much doubt gifs will do it after tonights snp racism. Dearie me.

I’ve been racist? I have English family. I spent a good part of my working life in England. I go to England quite a bit to visit my family. What the **** are you on about ya complete goon? 

Just now, ri Alban said:

And you are anti Scottish.

I think I've stomached more than enough anti English racism on here for one night. Its been disgusting and repellant;

jack D and coke
Just now, JustinT said:

Very hopefully Scotland will soon reject the disgusting snp nationalism that offers nothing other than self destruction. Dearie me.

Do us all a favour and **** off ya 🤡🤡🤡

6 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Where to start with all this. Scotland is a small country in UK terms and miniscule in European terms. Scotland is NOT an equal part of the UK.....you are confusing number of countries with population share. Look at the Brexit party for example ...far more votes than the SNP but no seats. Is that fair?? The SNP achieved less than 50% of the Scottish vote but ended up with 85% of the seats . Is that fair?? Who cares about the 18th century. We were at war with Germany 75 years but have built bridges. Yet still you want to hark back to battles hundreds of years ago. Do you applaud Rangers supporters when they come to Tynecastle and sing about equally irrelevant historic battles?

The Brexit party?  Just over 600,000 votes , the SNP 1.2 m. And what has the Union of 1707 have to do with battles. It was a take over, not a union, which the people knew and didn't want. Scotland in time will be Scotland again. You don't want this, I do. Oh and feck Rangers.

C'mon the Hearts!

3 minutes ago, JustinT said:

Very hopefully Scotland will soon reject the disgusting snp nationalism that offers nothing other than self destruction. Dearie me.

Nae luck, Scotland wants none of your British Nationalist Tory racist scum.

Tick Tock!!!

12 minutes ago, JustinT said:

I think I've stomached more than enough anti English racism on here for one night. Its been disgusting and repellant;

I've not read it, just an observation of your posting. An Englishman who thinks Scotland and her people should be on her knees. An English Nationalist who rejoices in Brexit and it's racist anti European backdrop, but gets upset when Scots have the audacity to want to leave the Union. Boo boo. I'm sure America will welcome you as the 52st state.

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Nae luck, Scotland wants none of your British Nationalist Tory racist scum.

Tick Tock!!!

There's no Tick Tock whatsoever. 

We Scots rejected your'e narrow minded self destructive petty nationalism just a few years ago by 55 to 45. We wouldn't go away either. You're in a small minded anti English minority not thankfully the majority. 

1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

This is why the SNP have failed. 

You say 'Scotland', but you don't mean Scotland. 

You and the SNP are basically Brigadoon in your reality. 

How did the Tories fair at the GE up in Brigadoonia? Well pumped!

jack D and coke

This is why the SNP have failed. 

You say 'Scotland', but you don't mean Scotland. 

You and the SNP are basically Brigadoon in your reality. 

I wear stone island, Paul and shark, moncler. 
How does that fit in with the haggis bashing? 

Just now, ri Alban said:

I've not read it, just an observation of your posting. An Englishman who thinks Scotland and her people should be on her knees. An English Nationalist who rejoices in Brexit and it's racist anti European backdrop, but gets upset when Scots have the audacity to want to leave the Union. Boo boo. I'm sure America will welcome you as the 52st state.

We won't be leaving the British Union. No chance of it whatsoever despite the anti English minority trying to bully us into it. It will never happen. 

1 minute ago, JustinT said:

There's no Tick Tock whatsoever. 

We Scots rejected your'e narrow minded self destructive petty nationalism just a few years ago by 55 to 45. We wouldn't go away either. You're in a small minded anti English minority not thankfully the majority. 

No you didn't. You and the help of non Scot Brits did. Scots born v Scots born Brits voted for their independence.

Just now, ri Alban said:

No you didn't. You and the help of non Scot Brits did. Scots born v Scots born Brits voted for their independence.

What the feck? You've lost it completely.

Just now, JustinT said:

We won't be leaving the British Union. No chance of it whatsoever despite the anti English minority trying to bully us into it. It will never happen. 

Tick Tock, anti Scottish person. You should ask your neighbour for some of your money and what he'd like you to spend it on. There's a good lapdog.

Tick Tock, anti Scottish person. You should ask your neighbour for some of your money and what he'd like you to spend it on. There's a good lapdog.

I'm very very proud to be both Scottish and British. You sound some deeper Scots, what are you?

jack D and coke

I can't argue with you @jack D and coke , we're friends. 

Is haggis bashing code for something?

You are my pal. You said brigadoon like we’re all cutting about in kilts dressed like the side of a shortbread tin. 
I need to start some sort of casuals for indy. 

8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Pure Doughboy. Brain made of pure dough.

Just now, JustinT said:

What the feck? You've lost it completely.

It's quite easy. If the same rules of the EU ref applied at Indyref, only Scots voted. We'd be independent, but the votes from other UK citizens living here and the EU citizens living here gave you the victory.

If you don't believe me, we ask John Curtis. How'd we know, well every voting card is numbered, so they know who voted. It was 56% Yes 44% No, so as I said the over 700 000 votes from UK/EU citizens won you your vote.

Now EU citizens are out, that's 200,000 that's your lead halved already. Maybe they'll get a vote this year which brings it equal. And now we're out of the EU anyway, that wee bribe has gone for the remain voters. Do u think Scotland will vote no, on the back of pensioner and Britnat votes. 

No me neither.

Anyway, I'm sure England will welcome you post independence, if you can meet the immigration points system. 👍

Tick fecking Tock!!!

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, JustinT said:

I'm very very proud to be both Scottish and British. You sound some deeper Scots, what are you?

Scotland to you is like Yorkshire. 
Be quiet. 

7 minutes ago, JustinT said:

I'm Scottish , full stop. I don't really care about anything other than Scotland being Independent. Then I can die in peace.

8 minutes ago, JustinT said:

I believe you and I'm glad you put Scotland first. If it was the other way round, I wouldn't have believed you. I have no problem at all with what you have pride in. I just want independence, and my problem is with WM not the English people, they have they same problems.

I'm Scottish , full stop. I don't really care about anything other than Scotland being Independent. Then I can die in peace.

Its never going to happen bread for brain. Scotland is a fully commited part of the good UK and willl be for many years to come thankfully.

Its never going to happen bread for brain. Scotland is a fully commited part of the good UK and willl be for many years to come thankfully.

Oh crumbs. Anyway, nae luck, enjoy the final year of the Union of Scotland and England. Boris and English Nationalism has delivered Scottish independence, as I predicted long ago. 

Tick Tick!!!

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I believe you and I'm glad you put Scotland first. If it was the other way round, I wouldn't have believed you. I have no problem at all with what you have pride in. I just want independence, and my problem is with WM not the English people, they have they same problems.

If I'd known that I'd have put Britain first. I've no truck with you whatsover apart from you seeking to break my beloved UK apart. I have no idea why a minority of Scots would break up our UK?

Just now, JustinT said:

If I'd known that I'd have put Britain first. I've no truck with you whatsover apart from you seeking to break my beloved UK apart. I have no idea why a minority of Scots would break up our UK?

It's not a minority. As I've already told you the minority, backed by other UK citizens and EU citizens won you the Union.

Indyref 2 will be 60% + for independence. So until then.

Tick Tock!!!

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Oh crumbs. Anyway, nae luck, enjoy the final year of the Union of Scotland and England. Boris and English Nationalism has delivered Scottish independence, as I predicted long ago. 

Tick Tick!!!

There's no Tick Tock whatsoever. Scottish nationalism will fester and die because us good UK people who care about all of its constituents including Scotland will never let it succeed.

Edited by JustinT

Just now, JustinT said:

There's no Tick Tock whatsoever. Scottish nationalism will fester and die because us good UK people who care about all of its constituents including Scotland won't let it. 

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's not a minority. As I've already told you the minority, backed by other UK citizens and EU citizens won you the Union.

Indyref 2 will be 60% + for independence. So until then.

Tick Tock!!!

Never going to happen thankfully. 

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate, away to bed. its never going to happen. Sweet dreams doughboy.

1 minute ago, JustinT said:

Mate, away to bed. its never going to happen. Sweet dreams doughboy.

No, I'm waiting for Tyson to do the business, hopefully, but I think his new tactics might have fecked him up. The extra weight DW us my only positive about Tyson's build up.

Anyway

Tick Tock!!!

3 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

as you typed this, and then posted it, did you believe you are proving that The SNP are not in decline? 

Did you? I wee bit of in fighting is good for their soul. But 48 seats and on corse for a majority at the not yet Scottish parliament is not decline. 

Just now, Zlatanable said:

So essentially @ri Alban, you have the skill to know the future. 

And the future, that is known to you as a certainty, is that Scotland will be Independent. 

Any timeline you can share wit the rest of us?

Tick Tock!!!

Obviously, but can you share a date when your 'tick tock' ends? 

Like, will it be in 2020? or 2021? or 2022? 

I'll tell you in the summer. That's when it all begins.

Obviously, but can you share a date when your 'tick tock' ends? 

Like, will it be in 2020? or 2021? or 2022? 

That's the beauty of it, it never ends.

Unionists need to win every single time, the independence movement only needs to win once. Which of course is why unionists so desperately try to convince everyone it's dead.

But you know now. 

Yes indeed. But I don't want to spoil things. Enjoy the not knowing!  It's more fun?

3 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

That is one way of looking at the fall and rise of the SNP for sure.

But it isn't the most relevant viewpoint. 

You would say that though, I wouldn't exactly class you as a bias free arbiter.

Fair. Neither are you, of course. 

But the SNP have been the party in power in Scotland since 2007. 

Nobody gets away with failures for that long.  And the list of real, actual life failures, keeps getting bigger.

You, and like-minded folk, are running two realities simultaneously. The 'Scotland can make it's own decisions' one, and the 'Scotland has made it's own decisions, and we have half-assed it to f^ck' one. 

IMHO, we are on the brink of these two realities colliding at last. The SNP will combust, and tear itself to shreds. 

I'm not, but then I'm not saying something isn't relevant when it's the very core of the matter.

The SNP and independence are two very different things, their governance has absolutely zero to do with whether scotland could be a successful independent country.

The SNP might die one day, the independence movement never will.

2 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

This thread is called 'The rise and fall of the SNP' 

Indeed, still the biggest party in Scotland IIRC. My point's still very, very valid, in fact it's the only one that really matters on the subject.