ICT - Keatings - new tribunal rescinds card

Shanks

27 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not really. James Keatings couldn't give a monkeys if that was a Hearts player so I will return that in kind. As for right and wrong, do me a favour. Were you screaming for Griffith's shot that was clearly over the line at Easter Road to be given, even though it was against Hearts? I can guess the answer. 

What planet are you on?

The decision should have been overturned. No matter what player, or what team!

Your analogy is pretty stupid too.  How many goals have been given after a game (that weren't during a game) in the history of the game?

Referees and assistant referees make mistakes.  The appeals process should right the wrongs in the game as far as they can.  It doesn't work when idiots and people who haven't played the game are on the panel.

Wakey, wakey!!!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Unknown user

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• johnthomas

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

We’re talking about retrospective analysis. The Scottish FA has backed a referee who’s decision making is so bad it looks like actual cheating

Have you written to them expressing your disappointment and disillusionment with their process or do you just whine and moan on here about it? 

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, a11ank said:

What planet are you on?

The decision should have been overturned. No matter what player, or what team!

Your analogy is pretty stupid too.  How many goals have been given after a game (that weren't during a game) in the history of the game?

Referees and assistant referees make mistakes.  The appeals process should right the wrongs in the game as far as they can.  It doesn't work when idiots and people who haven't played the game are on the panel.

Wakey, wakey!!!

Forgive me, but I couldn't care less about a decision in a diddy cup that went against James Keatings. You carry on though. 

47 minutes ago, His name is said:

Apolgies, I thought you were saying it was dive. I was going to question your sanity! 

You wouldn’t be alone in that. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Forgive me, but I couldn't care less about a decision in a diddy cup that went against James Keatings. You carry on though. 

Why comment on the thread then? Oddball.

Clear foul. Bad enough that the ref was 5 yards away and still thought it was a dive.

Be interesting to see what the SFA or SPFL have to say about the backlash to this. 

36 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not really. James Keatings couldn't give a monkeys if that was a Hearts player so I will return that in kind. As for right and wrong, do me a favour. Were you screaming for Griffith's shot that was clearly over the line at Easter Road to be given, even though it was against Hearts? I can guess the answer. 

No, I was happy it wasn’t given but if it had been reviewed by var and given then I doubt I would complain. Strange post, again. 

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

For someone who doesn't care, you have responded about 6 times in this thread. So clearly you do.  You also seem to have an affinity with Griffiths non goal!  How much did that upset you? it still seems to be burning you.  It can't be changed. Get over it!!!

Forever Hearts
Just now, a11ank said:

For someone who doesn't care, you have responded about 6 times in this thread. So clearly you do.  You also seem to have an affinity with Griffiths non goal!  How much did that upset you? it still seems to be burning you.  It can't be changed. Get over it!!!

It was used as an example to show up hypocrisy amongst the righteous brigade on here. And I'm a Rangers fan on here, remember. Not a Hibs fan. 👍

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

It was used as an example to show up hypocrisy amongst the righteous brigade on here. And I'm a Rangers fan on here, remember. Not a Hibs fan. 👍

Well bully for you!  If it was Morelos we wouldn't even have been having a discussion because it would have been overturned! That's the point you appear to be missing!

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

No your not, you are a very large weirdo though. 

2 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Shocking decision by the referee.

Even more shocking decision by the review panel.

Are any of us surprised?

And this is why VAR in Scotland will make no difference.  

Our officials are either incompetent, corrupt, or both. 

Edited by Paolo

52 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I wasn’t.  But let’s face it, if they had the right to appeal, and paid the fee, and the panel still said it wasn’t over the line, it would have been an embarrassment on their part. 

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Well bully for you!  If it was Morelos we wouldn't even have been having a discussion because it would have been overturned! That's the point you appear to be missing!

Utterly obsessed with a dead club and its players. Strange. 

58 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You make a stupid post then compound that by being making an even more stupid post .

If Griffith goal had been given nobody could complain . If Hibs had been able to appeal that , and won , nobody would complain . Absolutely no comparison with this incident .

The White Cockade

Absolutely ludicrous decision by the appeal panel 

Latest in a long line of bad decisions by refs and the authorities

Games a bogey

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

You make a stupid post then compound that by being making an even more stupid post .

If Griffith goal had been given nobody could complain . If Hibs had been able to appeal that , and won , nobody would complain . Absolutely no comparison with this incident .

Principal, old chap, principal. 

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, Phage said:

Well shan on Keats. Got clattered in that video.

Cheats the lot of them. Alfredo would have got decision turned over

He would have got the penalty, no question

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, Phage said:

Well shan on Keats. Got clattered in that video.

Cheats the lot of them. Alfredo would have got decision turned over

He would have got the penalty, no question

Got to say my first reaction was regarding the referee. Unreal that Greg Aitken thought he saw enough contact in Perth to award a penalty against Halkett but didn’t see contact with Keatings in this case. Absolutely incredible decisions, both of them. Keatings’ whole body moves about a foot to the left following the collision!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Have you written to them expressing your disappointment and disillusionment with their process or do you just whine and moan on here about it? 

**** off pal :rofl:

Clark Griswold
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Good. The beaks will be under pressure now that even well known English are commenting on it. What an embarrassment on all levels. 

Well said them. Time for the other chairmen/women to step forward publicly. Anne did say that the biggest improvement in the Scottish would be openness, well then, name the three idiots. 

From a completely neutral perspective, that decision is an absolute disgrace.

Not only should it not have been a yellow, but a possible pen to Inverness............................... but against Rangers 🤔

Edited by Busby8

Brick Tamland

The correct decision was a penalty for ICT not a second yellow and then a red for Keatings. 
The panel who thought it was simulation are a disgrace. 
Let’s speculate though... it was 1-1 at the time and this should have helped Sevco win but it didn’t, if Sevco did win I think it may well have been overturned as an honest mistake. 
The media, as well as those in charge of our game, do everything they can to favour Celtic and Sevco and at some point the rest of the clubs must take a stance and say enough is enough and all back each other as they appear to have done with ICT on this occasion. our game is royally fecked and something needs to change. 
This bit is ForeverHearts, **** of back to bears den if you’re a Sevco fan. It is a bit weird that you come on to a Hearts forum with a Hearts avatar and troll Hearts fans, no idea what age you are but if this is where you’re life has turned out you’ve not been successful, if you’re young enough you can change things. 

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, Longshanks said:

Someone should let Lineker know that griffiths shot was over the line

It was NEVER over the line; I've looked at it from every angle. No way did it cross the line. 

ben_turpin.jpg

The Real Maroonblood
36 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

There only seem to be 4 people in Scotland that think this decision is reasonable. The 3 morons on the tribunal and Forever Hearts.

:laugh:

1 hour ago, HoGwash said:

There only seem to be 4 people in Scotland that think this decision is reasonable. The 3 morons on the tribunal and Forever Hearts.

one of my most favouritest replies ever on here 😂

6 hours ago, MTS1874 said:

Who were the 3 people on the panel, they should be named and shamed.

No idea but I see Gary Holt is suggesting respected football people should do the job .

Gordon Strachan , Willie Miller and , wait for it , Alex McLeish !

I make no further comment 

Just now, johnthomas said:

No idea but I see Gary Holt is suggesting respected football people should do the job .

Gordon Strachan , Willie Miller and , wait for it , Alex McLeish !

I make no further comment 

Always claims about 'football people'...quite frankly joe public could do the job just as easily without the inherent bias and fear 'football people' show

I really dislike those ex players/managers who think they know better..in terms of looking at an incident they know no more than us all

However those involved in this joke decision should not be named and shamed but should be suspended from making any rulings until the get the all clear from specsavers

Anyone remember an Aberdeen player puting the head on big Zal at Pittodrie and the SFA rejecting our appeal? Keatings decision bad but nothing on the big Zal case.

4 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Anyone remember an Aberdeen player puting the head on big Zal at Pittodrie and the SFA rejecting our appeal? Keatings decision bad but nothing on the big Zal case.

Yep. Good old Brines.  Another corrupt and incompetent official.  

We'll see if they explain their reasons. That has happened with some decisions.

The whole meeting was bizarre. The fines for Rangers and Hibs were a bit random and I would say Jamie Hamilton was a red card taking account of the new handball rules. 

One thing I noticed at the time was James Keatings didn't dispute the decision and just left the field but maybe John Robertson has got the players to do that to avoid more trouble. I wonder if that went against him. 

Edited by Mikey1874