• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Unknown user

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• johnthomas

HardcoreJambo

Shocking decision. How on earth is that not overturned? 

The panel who made that decision know that was a blatant foul however do not want to admit they made a mistake. Embarrassing.

8 minutes ago, HardcoreJambo said:

Shocking decision. How on earth is that not overturned? 

The panel who made that decision know that was a blatant foul however do not want to admit they made a mistake. Embarrassing.

Its a crazy decision, what makes it stranger is the fact that the Hamilton red card has been over turned against us but they don't overturn this decision? 

highlandjambo3

Can understand their rage......... how the fek was that a red for simulation and, even more staggering, how do 3 officials get to review this simulation and agree that the right decision was made.

He's a wee Hibs rat but that's a ridiculous decision. Fair play the ref thought there was no contact but it's clear as ******* day in the clip

6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Is it not just a legal thing, they can't overturn Yellow cards for anything?

ICT paid the fee to appeal the decision and they said they had a right to appeal in their statement so surely it must've been possible to have it overturned.  Don't think they would pay a fee for nothing. 

highlandjambo3

I’m going to complain to the SFA about that decision, I know nothing will happen but, doing nothing will always lead to nothing.  I’ll post the above link and ask a very simple question, “was there or was there not contact with the player”,  it’s a fairly straightforward question.

This is when other clubs should stand up and back Inverness on this decision all clubs apart from the ugly sisters they are happy with there fair play rules

highlandjambo3
here’s what I sent, won’t expect a reply:

Just have to say, absolutely shambolic decision not to have this simulation overturned, clear contact was made with the player being barged over.  The 3 persons on the appeal panel should be ashamed of them selves.......here is the clip below.....what exactly were they Watching.

36 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Bookings for simulation can be appealed.

Footballfirst
35 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

The only Yellow card decisions that can be appealed are for simulation and mistaken identity. 

"If SPFL clubs decide to appeal against a decision, they must prove that an obvious error has been made."

The decision seems to hang on the above statement.

The SFA and it's procedures are so obviously unfit for purpose that anything they do or say should be treated with suspicion. How many ways can this organisation find to shoot itself in the foot?

Edited by upgotheheads

Footballfirst

Some other clubs comments

I agree with the sentiments in the Inverness statement that the whole JPP, it’s terms and how it is implemented, need to be completely torn up and rewritten, starting with a blank sheet. More about football and the spirit of the game and much less legalese.

I support these sentiments too - we’ve spoken so much about this to the powers that be and I personally feel we’ve not made much headway. Needs to change - and by the way if I hear the words ‘it’s a members organisation’ one more time I might cough my liver up laughing.

The guy was fouled plain and simple .

Using the word contact implies he went down because somebody touched him .

I really struggle to understand how these decisions , when reviewed , are upheld .

Don't really go for conspiracy theories but something is very wrong here 

SFA Cheats!......Griffiths stamps on a player, blatant stamp...SFA response "Move along, nothing to see here!" Keatings and ICT cheated, Well documented that the two scum weegie teams get everything in their favour. We really need our clubs to unite more and call out these clowns. The weegie mafia. 

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Because there was clear contact. A definite foul imo. 

Not a definite foul but clear contact, nothing unnatural in the way keating goes down so no simulation. Ref could have given keatings the foul or simply waved play on. He panics because he gives the foul against then realises its a 2nd yellow card and it snowballs. The panel as always look to protect the referees who clearly cannot be seen to be fekkin hopeless!!

I do think it was a foul to keatings btw.

Forever Hearts

As if James Keatings would be giving a shit if that was a Hearts player on the wrong end of that decision. No sympathy for him whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

As if James Keatings would be giving a shit if that was a Hearts player on the wrong end of that decision. No sympathy for him whatsoever. 

Strange post. It’s about right snd wrong rather than individual players. 

1 hour ago, Longshanks said:

https://ictfc.com/club-statement-9

They are certainly not happy about it!

Footage of 'dive' and ICT statement in link above.

Absolutely shocking decision by the referee in the first place,but to turn their appeal down is beyond believe.The hamilton player had is appeal changed

why?He clearly handled the ball twice,stopped Boyce from having a goal scoring opportunity,no wonder the referee complaints are ongoing,poor standards.

1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Raith Rovers

Cheers.

Maybe someone from RR was involved with the panel?

They are just really corrupt in general though.  

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Because there was clear contact. A definite foul imo. 

Apolgies, I thought you were saying it was dive. I was going to question your sanity! 

Wow that is a real shocker.  Clearly spirit of the game doesn't mean anything to the lawyers, OF toadies in blazers, and pig-headed  authoritarian officials who run the game up here.

Edited by Spellczech

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Referees in Scotland are shit scared of upsetting the old firm. That’s the reason there are so many poor decisions. They’re not mistakes.

Forever Hearts
29 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not really. James Keatings couldn't give a monkeys if that was a Hearts player so I will return that in kind. As for right and wrong, do me a favour. Were you screaming for Griffith's shot that was clearly over the line at Easter Road to be given, even though it was against Hearts? I can guess the answer. 

AlphonseCapone
36 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Agree baffling post. 

HardcoreJambo
1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Shocking decision by the referee.

Even more shocking decision by the review panel.

Are any of us surprised?

The most concerning part is that irrespective of what club you support in Scotland we'd all collectively say: No.

It sounds like bitterness and resentment towards the OF but the truth of the matter is that had that been an OF player it would have been overturned. The game up here is catered towards assisting the OF and clearly there are several people making money off their success that don't want change. The rest of the clubs in Scotland have to suffer the consequences and folk like Michael Stewart who speak out about this sort of stuff are immediately ejected from their jobs for challenging the blatant biases within our game. Scottish football is corrupt.

12 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not really. James Keatings couldn't give a monkeys if that was a Hearts player so I will return that in kind. As for right and wrong, do me a favour. Were you screaming for Griffith's shot that was clearly over the line at Easter Road to be given, even though it was against Hearts? I can guess the answer. 

That is the attitude that both caused and continues this situation. Small-minded tribalism

17 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

What a pathetic attitude to take but expected from you when the decision came in a game against your wee darlings

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, XB52 said:

What a pathetic attitude to take but expected from you when the decision came in a game against your wee darlings

And a typical, boring, unoriginal reply from you. But back to my point, were you screaming for Griffiths' 'goal' to be given when it was clearly over the line. Right and wrong remember. 👍

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

And a typical, boring, unoriginal reply from you. But back to my point, were you screaming for Griffiths' 'goal' to be given when it was clearly over the line. Right and wrong remember. 👍

Did that decision go to a panel and then wasn't over turned? 

That's what we are discussing here.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, XB52 said:

This.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

We’re talking about retrospective analysis. The Scottish FA has backed a referee who’s decision making is so bad it looks like actual cheating