• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• GinRummy

• Ethan Hunt

• Pasquale for King

5 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Yup. 

That tells us everything we need to know about you and Tarkin.

I disagree with both of them quite regularly and vehemently on a lot of subjects to be honest. It doesn’t really tell me anything about either of them though. Both are good lads and you probably need to better recognise when someone is being a little facetious and perhaps not entirely serious on here a bit more.

Nothing against you like others do on here. Just think you could make your points better if you went back to how you originally posted, when you were civil and calm in the face of a fair old bit of needle.

Just my tuppence worth though. Don’t let me derail a good barney! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I disagree with both of them quite regularly and vehemently on a lot of subjects to be honest. It doesn’t really tell me anything about either of them though. Both are good lads and you probably need to better recognise when someone is being a little facetious and perhaps not entirely serious on here a bit more.

Nothing against you like others do on here. Just think you could make your points better if you went back to how you originally posted, when you were civil and calm in the face of a fair old bit of needle.

I will be defending him no more.

My tuppence worth 👍

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I will be defending him no more.

My tuppence worth 👍

Ach, no idea what his overall agenda is tbh. I tend to just let him/her get on with it. Just think recently he/she has been a bit less erudite and lucid when dealing with dissenting voices. Albeit he/she takes a shit-tonne of abuse.

5 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Supporters that desperately don't want Hearts to be relegated.

One thing we can all agree on is - if we do stay up it'll be the points won under Levein that kept us up. Surely statue time then?

Governor Tarkin
16 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Both are good lads.

Of all the vile lies I've seen posted on Kickback, this is surely a new low.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Of all the vile lies I've seen posted on Kickback, this is surely a new low.

I know... he is a bit of a ***** isn’t he... 😎

6 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

The same players that were shite under Levein

the same players that were shite under McPhee

the same players that are shite under Stendel

a wee pattern there don't you think

Yeah, they're playing for 3 sh!*e managers.

2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

All about opinions Sadj. I was 18 on that glorious day back in 1998. Was incredible.

2012 eclipses it for me though.

Accept this is not the case for others... anyway, are you not only about two years older than me? :lol:

That is about as true as the claim that when you go to sleep at night yer hair doesn’t depart to its own wee den....

6 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I can’t believe it’s even being debated tbh. Any Hearts supporter would tell you it isn’t. The Trumpet on the other hand, is here to enlighten us all about the club we support... a club who’s fans on here are all “rightwing arseholes”.

Not all of you.

I’m finding myself agreeing with posters on here recently that I never in a million years would have done previously.

Think I’m going radio rental.

Edit: I need a drink.

Edited by Vlad Magic
Alcohol required.

24 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

No barneying on here from me Doofy. It's all about opinions. Some people don't seem to like opinions - unless of course they match their own.

I think my position was, and is quite clear. 

I thought Levein deserved at least half a season to try and recover the situation. I firmly believe that he would have done enough to keep us up and we could have taken time to get a new manager in for next season. 

I have said all along that this was not the time to bring a new manager and it looks like I'm proving to be right on that score.

I think Stendel has made one bad decision after another since coming in. Our league position backs me up in that. 

Lose on Friday and I seriously fear the worst.

Jambof3tornado
29 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

One thing we can all agree on is - if we do stay up it'll be the points won under Levein that kept us up. Surely statue time then?

Aye molded from finest dug doo!!

41 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Supporters that desperately don't want Hearts to be relegated.

Correct. And if that means jumping off the Stendel Bus then so be it.

7 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Correct. And if that means jumping off the Stendel Bus then so be it.

We have no choice but to stay on the bus now that we've bought a ticket to ride!

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I said that after the Scottish cup final last year.  It is our culture that stinks.  We regress every year.  It will get worse under that woman.

Give it rest for goodness sake

3 hours ago, Spoleto said:

If Stendel doesn't change tactics and we lose against St Mirren we are as good as relegated. 

The supporters who called for Leveins head and booed the players, destroying their confidence in the process, will have only themselves to blame. Of course they won't accept that.

And you can give it a rest to 

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I said that after the Scottish cup final last year.  It is our culture that stinks.  We regress every year.  It will get worse under that woman.

That woman has a name show some respect for once.

Just now, Crete said:

That woman has a name show some respect for once.

Why? I have no respect for her. I did but it is long gone now.

4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Can I?

Hopefully yes, or at least change the tune a little bit.

Stendal has an almost identical record to Levein and McPhee’s tenure, and only had a number of weeks to assess and turn around a morally and psychologically depleted group of players (and fans for that matter).

Levein had 3 years, and his finals record is no better, he also had 3 years before that as a manager of the club, and also played for us for over 10 years.

he knew/knows the club inside out and left us floundering after squandering millions  and personally taking hundreds of thousands  out of the club.

all is not great with stendal at the moment but there has been more fight and determination shown in the last few weeks than in the final year of leviens  tenure.

i hate the fact that Levein failed. I supported him blindly for far too long, but we where not staying up with him in charge.

8 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

But he's correct. There are those on this site who are afraid of the obvious and will bury their heads in the sand and hope everything will magically get better. Then there are people like me who want to see a successful, snarling, competitive Hearts, and are prepared to face uncomfortable truths  in order to get to that point.

He is correct, but whinging on about it in such a miserable way is not actually helping the discussion.

i will relay a story. People can believe it or not i dont really care.

around 2 and half years ago in my job as an architect i met a former director of a current Scottish  premier league club (but still heavily associated with them)

we obviously got talking about football and when he found out i was a hearts fan he was absolutely scathing of us.

he stated Levein was a fraud, and budge was an incompetent woman with no business sense at all and zero understanding of football. He then asked if i was one of those idiots who was contributing money to the club!

i put all this down to pure jealousy (we, in my mind are a bigger club with more honours etc) but incredibly he has been proven right, with the exception of the FOH aspect.

i never myself bought into all the budge hype as i always felt it was her husband who built her business up. But without her, where would we be?

we do  need to move on post budge. AS a club, we have been trying constantly to be different and change things (unlike the gentleman at mentioned above) and this is commendable and much good will come from this.

but lest be positive moving forward not negative .

Nucky Thompson
5 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

He is correct, but whinging on about it in such a miserable way is not actually helping the discussion.

i will relay a story. People can believe it or not i dont really care.

around 2 and half years ago in my job as an architect i met a former director of a current Scottish  premier league club (but still heavily associated with them)

we obviously got talking about football and when he found out i was a hearts fan he was absolutely scathing of us.

he stated Levein was a fraud, and budge was an incompetent woman with no business sense at all and zero understanding of football. He then asked if i was one of those idiots who was contributing money to the club!

i put all this down to pure jealousy (we, in my mind are a bigger club with more honours etc) but incredibly he has been proven right, with the exception of the FOH aspect.

i never myself bought into all the budge hype as i always felt it was her husband who built her business up. But without her, where would we be?

we do  need to move on post budge. AS a club, we have been trying constantly to be different and change things (unlike the gentleman at mentioned above) and this is commendable and much good will come from this.

but lest be positive moving forward not negative .

:rofl::rofl:

35 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I'm sure that Budge has as much respect for you.

Oh she made that clear early doors.

4 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

I kn ow I’m on my hols and 4 pints in but whats so hilarious 

One of the most negative posts I’ve ever read which completely writes the club off,  finishing with a ‘hey guys, let’s get positive’ vibes.

We’re all going to die but at least we get the day off work tomorrow type post. 

Edited by GinRummy

Governor Tarkin
55 minutes ago, Barack said:

Personally, I think I should be made a Mod.😎👍🏻

:sweeet:

Chucking about infractions like a George Street parking attendant.

35 minutes ago, Barack said:

I don't donate and I've stopped my membership.

You should definitely be a Mod.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

One of the most negative posts I’ve ever read which completely writes the club of finishing with a ‘hey guys, let’s get positive’ vibes.

We’re all going to die but at least we get the day off work tomorrow type post. 

Whats negative?

email is obviously not great.

so Ok mate. Just go to the game tomorrow and boo everything we do,

Because:

we dont have a crap stadium 

we are not in debt

we don t have an attack minded coach

we dont have a manager who cacks it when the bigot brothers turn up

We dont with the exception of the old firm we still; generate more publicity an interest than everyone else in the league

what we should do is try to do what everyone else does and get a Micinnes or god forbid a tommy wright and keep finishing 3rd and 4th every bloody year

Nucky Thompson
10 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

I kn ow I’m on my hols and 4 pints in but whats so hilarious 

Where do I start?

Read back your post but before you have another pint

6 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Whats negative?

email is obviously not great.

so Ok mate. Just go to the game tomorrow and boo everything we do,

Because:

we dont have a crap stadium 

we are not in debt

we don t have an attack minded coach

we dont have a manager who cacks it when the bigot brothers turn up

We dont with the exception of the old firm we still; generate more publicity an interest than everyone else in the league

what we should do is try to do what everyone else does and get a Micinnes or god forbid a tommy wright and keep finishing 3rd and 4th every bloody year

I’m with you bruv. To the bitter end, wherever that leads us. 

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Where do I start?

Read back your post but before you have another pint

I’m obviously too far in!!!!

i just believe after the last 2 years of guff, we might painfully be moving forward≥

budge for all her failings will leave us in the longer term in a better place.

i dont think we are going down.

but it wil;l be bloody close and i think the rough a play off.

by the way I’m on pint 5. And 

1 minute ago, heatonjambo said:

I’m obviously too far in!!!!

i just believe after the last 2 years of guff, we might painfully be moving forward≥

budge for all her failings will leave us in the longer term in a better place.

i dont think we are going down.

but it wil;l be bloody close and i think the rough a play off.

by the way I’m on pint 5. And 

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

:lol:

5 pints of Arwen blond with picon 

my French relatives are taking the mick!

7 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

5 pints of Arwen blond with picon 

my French relatives are taking the mick!

Wasn’t looking to offend you mate, and I am not looking to get involved in the argument between you guys. Just made me laugh was all. 👍

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, Dazo said:

Not many managers who replaced someone who was sacked inherit a winning team. The replacement is meant to change that, he’s failing this far. 

While I agree a bit it’s really difficult to win games when you’ve got a keeper who’s almost chucking them in and his replacements are Frank Spencer and a 6 foot wooden baton. A central defensive partnership that resembles laurel and hardy recently, seriously lacking goals from anyone in the midfield and up front have someone who at times should really be trying out for the Bradford bulls instead of being signed to a professional football team and then the others (Boyce excepted) who couldn’t hit a barn door. 
Stendel’s signings haven’t impressed me an awful lot but I doubt it was easy trying to get players in during that window. 
The squad isn’t good. We’re hanging by threads. 
I doubt we’ll win tomorrow. I hope I’m wrong. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Wasn’t looking to offend you mate, and I am not looking to get involved in the argument

See, this is what you're doing wrong.

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Wasn’t looking to offend you mate, and I am not looking to get involved in the argument between you guys. Just made me laugh was all. 👍

No argument at all

im just bloody fed up of the position we are in.

we are all fans and i assume we all wont whats best.

im just Pi$$ed at the negativity and also actually pI££ed

4 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

No argument at all

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

See, this is what you're doing wrong.

Amongst a great many things to be honest. Apparently I’m not even a good janny anymore, mate. :( 

3 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

No argument at all

I didn’t really read the transcript of your debate with GR. I just enjoyed the zinger “pints of what”, made me chuckle.

I agree with everything in this post of yours I’m replying to right now! 👍

5 hours ago, Spoleto said:

If Stendel doesn't change tactics and we lose against St Mirren we are as good as relegated. 

The supporters who called for Leveins head and booed the players, destroying their confidence in the process, will have only themselves to blame. Of course they won't accept that.

Stendel may prove not to be the man to get us out of this mess, but he certainly wasn’t the one to get us in it.  That was failure Levein, and failure MacPhee, with the backing of naive Budge, who believed their bullshit.  They will remain the main ones responsible for any relegation.  

1 minute ago, heatonjambo said:

image.jpeg

:yas:

Tell you this for nowt, you are a man of taste and class. 👍

Edited by Special Officer Doofy