• whodanny

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Hearts007

• merrymac

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, sadj said:

Haha superb. My mrs is adamant im not allowed to put a TV in the bathroom 😞 

Your Mrs is Adam Ant?! Wow!!! I went to see him/her earlier this year. Still got it. You're a lucky man.

1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Imagine throwing away a 3 goal advantage in a cup tie **** me we can’t be worse than this mob 

Please be right.  I don't care if you've never been right once in your lifetime but be right with this.

3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Good.  Motherwell will take it out on Hamilton and St Mirren over the next week 👍.

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

On the plus side they have more games

👍

4 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

Its sad that we are worried about St Mirren it just shows how far we have falling in the past few years.

We’re worried about Hamilton FFS!!

6 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Good.  Motherwell will take it out on Hamilton and St Mirren over the next week 👍.

Sounds like a plan!

10 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Your Mrs is Adam Ant?! Wow!!! I went to see him/her earlier this year. Still got it. You're a lucky man.

7 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Skitter surely?

😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Kenny Loggins? James Brown? The Jam? The Squeeze?

Nope, sorry, I've tried to think of a smart bathroom pun reply, but we've decided not to go with a sound system (cistern ?) in the bathroom. We're just not that flush !.

12 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

:rofl:Brilliant.

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

Nope, sorry, I've tried to think of a smart bathroom pun reply, but we've decided not to go with a sound system (cistern ?) in the bathroom. We're just not that flush !.

Something of a (shite) pipe dream eh?

2 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

just  don't give away any penalties on Friday night!

Hope not, especially if Bobby is in goals.

His strategy for penalties tends to be dive before the ball is kicked....result taker places in the other corner!!

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Something of a (shite) pipe dream eh?

Yeah but no point pissing money up the walls.

Aaaaaaaannnyyyy way. Never mind our new bathroom, 'well oot the cup and St Moron v Killie or the sheep in the next round eh?  Jambos v St M semi any one ?

5 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

His strategy for penalties tends to be dive before the ball is kicked....result taker places in the other corner!!

Saw him save one at Meggetland in a penalty shootout against the Hibs. Failed to save the first 4 mind.

Arthur Morgan
17 minutes ago, Redhelen said:

just  don't give away any penalties on Friday night!

Tbf they were just slightly better at not missing them tonight :lol:

Ricardo Quaresma
3 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Saw him save one at Meggetland in a penalty shootout against the Hibs. Failed to save the first 4 mind.

Not since McLaughlin have we had a keeper likely to save a penalty

15 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Bad at penalties. Really bad.

Yet nothing could ever be quite as bad as János Balogh’s attempts in the League Cup penalty shoot-out at Somerset.

Nothing.

Edited by leginten

4 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Come on you need a better example that a H1b5 penalty taker!!!

I think he also saved one in the Penalty Shoot Out vs East Fife in League Cup.....still lost it though.

3 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Not since McLaughlin have we had a keeper likely to save a penalty

Currently don’t have a keeper likely to save a shot!

1 minute ago, 2205ian said:

I think he also saved one in the Penalty Shoot Out vs East Fife in League Cup.....still lost it though.

Sure he saved at least one in the shootout v dundee utd. Pereira saved one v Aberdeen too. 

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Currently don’t have a keeper likely to save a shot!

But surely you prefer Zlamal to Joel?

1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Bobby better at stopping the ball going in the net, Joel better with his feet. Both not very good at all.

12 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Aaaaaaaannnyyyy way. Never mind our new bathroom, 'well oot the cup and St Moron v Killie or the sheep in the next round eh?  Jambos v St M semi any one ?

You getting a new bathroom?

who’d have known?

Just now, 1874robbo said:

You getting a new bathroom?

who’d have known?

Listen pal, anything that takes my mind off the predicament that The Jambos are in is good for me. Bathroom it is !

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Bobby better at stopping the ball going in the net, Joel better with his feet. Both not very good at all.

Yes, it was a dangerous pass to Souttar for the penalty goal, Souttar still should've hoofed it though

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

It's only a cup game.  Will be a 4-4 .   

Some shout. 

2 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

I'm getting a 5-4 feeling.  Watt hat trick.

Lose some points here though. 

The state some folk were in about St. Mirren at HT haha. 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

One in about 30 penalties he’s faced, he defies the law of averages.

HardcoreJambo

St Mirren are actually a decent side. They are (IMO) a much better side than Hamilton. This result shows they have fight and they are not going to give up easily. Friday is going to be really difficult. Thankfully they've had to play for 120 mins tonight.

7 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Sure he saved at least one in the shootout v dundee utd. Pereira saved one v Aberdeen too. 

Looks like I have opened a can of worms by doubting Bobby's ability to save a penalty:lol:.

In my defence, he has 5 chances in a shoot out with the added bonus the opposition might not have 5 good penalty takers.

My best recollection on the Sheep "Shoot Out", were the 2 smashed over the bar. Pre Gorgie Road Stand, they might have landed in the gardens over the fence or in the Pie Stall/Halt Time Scoreboard building....apologies for showing my age!!. JP did save the other.

Back to Bobby, I spoke to the guy next to me & correctly guessed the outcome on Saturday vs Accies. He really needs to keep his nerve until the guy shoots. He would be better standing still, just in case the penalty is hit straight down the middle.

Hopefully the extra time helps our case on Friday, we need all the help we can get at present, despite our rivals at present being Accies & St Midden......County at an optimistic push!

57 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

We’re worried about Hamilton FFS!!

We thrashed Stenhousemuir though.  2-1. We fear no one.

13 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Looks like I have opened a can of worms by doubting Bobby's ability to save a penalty:lol:.

In my defence, he has 5 chances in a shoot out with the added bonus the opposition might not have 5 good penalty takers.

My best recollection on the Sheep "Shoot Out", were the 2 smashed over the bar. Pre Gorgie Road Stand, they might have landed in the gardens over the fence or in the Pie Stall/Halt Time Scoreboard building....apologies for showing my age!!. JP did save the other.

Back to Bobby, I spoke to the guy next to me & correctly guessed the outcome on Saturday vs Accies. He really needs to keep his nerve until the guy shoots. He would be better standing still, just in case the penalty is hit straight down the middle.

Hopefully the extra time helps our case on Friday, we need all the help we can get at present, despite our rivals at present being Accies & St Midden......County at an optimistic push!

Finishing 10th would be success this season. Finishing 11th and winning the playoff would be success as well, albeit a much more stressful experience. 

38 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

It is like saying would you prefer your left hand or right hand chopped off.

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It is cool though. Budge thinks Hearts and Hibs will BOTH be fighting for European places soon.

Go to bed 😂😂😂

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Finishing 10th would be success this season. Finishing 11th and winning the playoff would be success as well, albeit a much more stressful experience. 

Agree Dave! Surviving in the league is all that matters this season then a massive summer ahead rebuilding 

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

It is cool though. Budge thinks Hearts and Hibs will BOTH be fighting for European places soon.

If it makes you feel better, in 1984/85 we finished 7th - behind Dundee and St Mirren. I assume you know what happened the next season with the same manager, same owner and 90% the same players.