Sun Article - Dressing Room Split ( club replies )

Bunny Munro

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• Beast Boy

• jack D and coke

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, merrymac said:

Yep

Headline should have read

" Thick Hearts players unable to run and understand alternative tactics go crying to their Auntie Ann for a cuddle"

Excellent summary. They’ve got a cheek complaining about anything considering the position they have put us in. Like I said, less chat and more soul searching required. 

27 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:rofl:

23 minutes ago, Whatever said:

****in incredible, eh?

With Hearts fans like that who needs Vermin interlopers?

27 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ll add a massive 

:cornette:

What a 🤡🤡🤡

All about opinions gentlemen. I believe with all the players fit Levein would have managed to win more points than Stendel over the last 11 games. The players aren’t suited to the new system and we need to be battling for points and grinding out wins. I appreciate that Levein had lost too much support to stay on long term but I would much rather have Levein and Berra in there for a relegation dogfight. I would also add Whelan to that who spent his entire career fighting relegation from the EPL. 

The Treasurer
5 hours ago, allanwilson1970 said:

There is no split. 100 percent of the players are revolting against Stendel. After listening to him for months and tolerating him sacrificing Berra etc to then seeing the caliber of shite he signed that was a major alarm bell, how he treated McDonald against Celtic was another and I am told the final straw was the tactics before during and after the Hamilton game. 

This can be easily proven or not, ask Budge directly if she has had a delegation of players meeting her to say they want him out and also if that delegation included a current coach. 

Don't know about anyone else but I'd love to know what the tactics were AFTER the Hamilton game.

Leveins now sitting in a dark room with hundreds of scrunched up bits of paper all around him as he desperately trys to think up of another way to de rail Stendel.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Don't know about anyone else but I'd love to know what the tactics were AFTER the Hamilton game.

"ok guys, Chinese or Italian"

"oh my God he's clueless, chippie surely"

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Chinese ???

With this virus kicking about !!!

You're right, the man is feckin clueless

1 hour ago, ross1992 said:

Naismith has spoken to Hearts TV and commented on this. 

"I was surprised to see, if I'm honest it's a lot of rubbish."

Naismith - "One player, thats maybe been out of position or made the wrong decision thats cost us in these games"...

I hear "That useless fecker Pereira should not be picked anymore".

4 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Leveins now sitting in a dark room with hundreds of scrunched up bits of paper all around him as he desperately trys to think up of another way to de rail Stendel.

Can actually picture that :lol: 

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Naismith - "One player, thats maybe been out of position or made the wrong decision thats cost us in these games"...

So potentially true then? The dressing room has split from Joel Pereira. Can all support that!

2 hours ago, merrymac said:

Yep

Headline should have read

" Thick Hearts players unable to run and understand alternative tactics go crying to their Auntie Ann for a cuddle"

Please god there by an HMFC players JKB Comments WhatsApp group and this has made it on to it....

13 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

All about opinions gentlemen. I believe with all the players fit Levein would have managed to win more points than Stendel over the last 11 games. The players aren’t suited to the new system and we need to be battling for points and grinding out wins. I appreciate that Levein had lost too much support to stay on long term but I would much rather have Levein and Berra in there for a relegation dogfight. I would also add Whelan to that who spent his entire career fighting relegation from the EPL. 

I always find it childish when people claim others are Hibs supporters for their views, but this seems like a wind up of a post. Or a minority view that maybe what 1 to 5% of the support share. 

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

So potentially true then? The dressing room has split from Joel Pereira. Can all support that!

Ach TBF I'm mischief making, it could have just been a general comment about Clare, Pereira, Souttar or Halkett. Or anyone else who's had a brain fart playing for Hearts these last couple of months!

2 minutes ago, JimCornette said:

I always find it childish when people claim others are Hibs supporters for their views, but this seems like a wind up of a post. Or a minority view that maybe what 1 to 5% of the support share. 

Not at all. The one to five percent wasn’t a very good attempt at disguising the childishness, was it now?

Edited by Mr Elwood P

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Ach TBF I'm mischief making, it could have just been a general comment about Clare, Pereira, Souttar or Halkett. Or anyone else who's had a brain fart playing for Hearts these last couple of months!

You could go through every game since Levein left and pick at least two incidents that you just shake your head and wonder WTF. 

The game threads are usually pretty spot on. 10-15 posters writing the same thing within 20 seconds of each other. They cant all be wrong.

23 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Do you just fail to see he created a situation that has led to this transitional period?  

Some people want to jump on Stendel for lack of victories but do you think we’d have come back in some of the games recently , in the way we have, under Levein or McPhee?

We were so devoid of attacking threat under CL and AM that going behind in a game was unthinkable.  

They didn’t know how to engineer the situation to get more from players or give impetus to our better attacking players. 

Edited by Debut 4

17 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Not at all. The one to five percent wasn’t a very good attempt at disguising the childishness, was it now?

I'm not saying I'm not concerned with Stendel's stats and signings so far.

I worshipped Levein as a player and enjoyed his first stint, but hand on heart I would say only 5 or so per 100 fans would advocate Levein in any way shape or form following his multi-million pound massacre of the club in the past few years. 

6 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Do you just fail to see he created a situation that has led to this transitional period?  

Some people want to jump on Stendel for lack of victories but do you think we’d have come back in some of the games recently , in the way we have, under Levein or McPhee?

We were so devoid of attacking threat under CL and AM that going behind in a game was unthinkable.  

They didn’t know how to engineer the situation to get more from players or give impetus to our better attacking players. 

We came back against Hibs and Aberdeen under Levein though? We also fought back from behind in the 2-3 losses to Aberdeen and Motherwell. Not convinced the players showed any less fight? We also scored in the games against Celtic and Hibs under Levein.  MacPhee was in charge of our biggest win of the Premiership campaign, (5-2 v St Mirren). We also drew 2-2 with Hamilton in Levein’s last game against them. None of the evidence supports the idea that things are now actually better.

Ex member of the SaS
16 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Take Craig Levein back right now.

Your stupid comment has been posted on spooners.net. Your love of Levein is beyond parody.

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Your stupid comment has been posted on spooners.net. Your love of Levein is beyond parody.

I don’t have any great affection for Levein, I do feel the need to defend him from a lot of the abuse he gets on here. I am simply advocating that he would be a better option for the current relegation battle. A manager who knows the league, the players and the club. Hamilton had scored 4 goals in their previous 360 minutes of football, we gifted them 2 goals in 16 minutes.

9 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We came back against Hibs and Aberdeen under Levein though? We also fought back from behind in the 2-3 losses to Aberdeen and Motherwell. Not convinced the players showed any less fight? We also scored in the games against Celtic and Hibs under Levein.  MacPhee was in charge of our biggest win of the Premiership campaign, (5-2 v St Mirren). We also drew 2-2 with Hamilton in Levein’s last game against them. None of the evidence supports the idea that things are now actually better.

No fan of Levein. But results have got worse and team a shambles for periods of the game. Stendal not much going for him and can only improve. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I don’t have any great affection for Levein, I do feel the need to defend him from a lot of the abuse he gets on here. I am simply advocating that he would be a better option for the current relegation battle. A manager who knows the league, the players and the club. Hamilton had scored 4 goals in their previous 360 minutes of football, we gifted them 2 goals in 16 minutes.

Knows the league but had us on relegation form for over a year, aye brilliant, get him back now!

Leveins Battalion

Craig Levein has done untold damage to this club.The 1st team is the tip of the iceberg.

Still waiting for that Sporting Director appointment ..........

Thinking Stendel might not be the answer is different from wanting Levein back in the hot seat. 

It's unprecedented bizarro world lunacy Levein's even still on the payroll following the mess he made. 

Even if Stendel turns out to be a disaster I'd never want us to resort to Levein or MacPhee. They are the majority owner of this mess we're in.

AlphonseCapone
7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

No idea if any truth in it but my guess from who started would be Uche and Souttar. 

1 hour ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Cant believe you missed Nandos🤣

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

No idea if any truth in it but my guess from who started would be Uche and Souttar. 

Cue Hearts media with Thursday training and Souttar, Uche prominent.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Absolutely, how hard is it to understand ffs. You might not be able to carry it out but it’s not rocket science, they don’t attempt to play at a high tempo for instance.

I thinkthe players are struggling to change. They've played Levein's slow side to side rubbish for so long that they just don't know what to do. They revert to type every opportunity they get.

AlphonseCapone
4 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Cue Hearts media with Thursday training and Souttar, Uche prominent.

Watch me get quoted in the Sun, "Uche and Souttar with vicious backstabbing plot against Stendel" an ex bootlegging gangster close to the club has revealed. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

It’s less than ideal but your either with us or not. 

If you are a guy in your 20s getting paid to something that most people would give their right arm for and you’re moaning the The Sun about it I don’t care if you are one of most valuable players - you can **** off.

You are letting down 10s of thousands of fans a lot of whom sacrifice huge amounts of money to watch you be a shite stroppy git 

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

19 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

You always post that twitter account like it is gospel.

Accounts like that just want hits and post clickbait like any other and Hearts are an easy story.

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

I take it for what it actually is individual errors not just Joel

Edited by vegas-voss

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Brave man to post this . Would prefer not to compare CL and DS . What I would say is that the safest way out of our current predicament is to play pragmatic , percentage football . Levein style if you like .

Many posts on here hinting/suggesting that without mentioning the L word . Reaction to that is almost medieval .

As I posted before Levein would drag us out of relegation . DS will , hopefully , bounce us out .

Don't know about anyone else but , don't want to say I'm enjoying my football , I'm certainly not bored 

The 2nd half collapse against St J must have had Stendel tearing his hair out.  Similarly Hamilton scoring a blatantly offside goal then Claire gifting them another.  These things are beyond Stendel's control.  

I would be disappointed if he hasn't fired a few rockets at them.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

“Ejected from the group”

Tells me we still have a couple of snakes in the squad who we won’t see play for Hearts again.

I blame Finn ****ing Russell.

31 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

It baffles me when fan accounts and (supposed) ITK accounts tweet with such disregard for grammar, punctuation and, in many cases, spelling. It’s the easiest way to make yourself look like a complete slaver. 

“The Leak”

”small group minority”

”hearts Jersey”

Surely no one is reading that and thinking: you know what, this boy knows what he’s on about.

5 hours ago, Last Laff said:

The manager had the chance to address the goalkeeping situation in the winter window and didn’t.  It’s kind of a vital position for a team to get right while fighting relegation.  Levein can’t be blamed for that. 

I agree to some extent.... but getting the right keeper? Not that easy frying pan and fire comes to mind.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

The manager tried to address as much as he could in the window - he was still trying to sign 2 players we didn’t get on the last day. There is only so much he could do in that period and train the players

Guest ToqueJambo
18 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Brave man to post this . Would prefer not to compare CL and DS . What I would say is that the safest way out of our current predicament is to play pragmatic , percentage football . Levein style if you like .

Many posts on here hinting/suggesting that without mentioning the L word . Reaction to that is almost medieval .

As I posted before Levein would drag us out of relegation . DS will , hopefully , bounce us out .

Don't know about anyone else but , don't want to say I'm enjoying my football , I'm certainly not bored 

Very good way to put it. Also agree about the not very enjoyable but certainly not boring thing. Those who had a go at Levein and before him Neilson might revise their opinion about whether "style" or points should always be prioritised.

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Do you not see the irony in the people you use to criticise on here for not being able to be subjective due to their blind hatred of levein is exactly what you’ve become in your blind support of him?

Levein’s record over a longer period than Stendels was no better, Berra was making mistakes on a weekly basis which were costing us points and Whelan was invisible for hearts after a great start.

Stendel no doubt will be partly responsible if we don’t survive relegation however the mismanagement of the club for a longer period has got us to where we are now.

7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Reading between the lines:

Snakes -

Damour

Uche

Worms - possible snakes

Garrucio

MacDonald

Pereira

Any maggots you wish to out at this stage?

I'm not saying that the dressing room split is true but Naismith was never going to come out and say

"aye, a lot of us can't be arsed with the manager, he's a bit of a tit"