Sun Article - Dressing Room Split ( club replies )

Bunny Munro

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Agreed.

I blame admin on here and Craig Levein.

To be fair I was quite down after the Hamilton match and on Sunday and wasn’t sleeping well...but my optimism has returned. 😎

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• Beast Boy

• jack D and coke

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Shame that there’s not a bit more on here. 🤔

”It’s a shame the inhabitants of the German death camps couldn’t have been more upbeat.”

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I read that as really “shame we are bottom of the league” 

4 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The argument of the intellectually bankrupt. He thinks differently from me, thus he must be Hibs. You are incorrect and any with half a brain would be able to look back at my previous posts and work that out!

I don’t agree with most of your posts in this thread but I do here. 

It really annoys me that when someone says something someone doesn’t like, believe, or agree with, they get called a Hobo, or a troll. 

It isn’t very intelligent, and a sign of a lack of an argument.  It also adds nothing to the thread or debate. 

It is kind of like Brexit (Sorry), when some Remainers argument was ‘Racist’ and some Leavers was ‘Traitor’, rather than actually debating, and actually proving, or debunking an argument, or agreeing to disagree. 

3 hours ago, smartinmaroon said:

whoever it was who said Stendel is the only show in town though was right, we must back him to give us our best chance of staying up, then take it from there 

This. Just have to put our faith in him being able to turn us around. Hope he can do it.

2 minutes ago, Paolo said:

It really annoys me that when someone says something someone doesn’t like, believe, or agree with, they get called a Hobo, or a troll. 

It isn’t very intelligent, and a sign of a lack of an argument.  It also adds nothing to the thread or debate. 

It is kind of like Brexit (Sorry), when some Remainers argument was ‘Racist’ and some Leavers was ‘Traitor’, rather than actually debating, and actually proving, or debunking an argument, or agreeing to disagree. 

Respect what you are saying here, but...

What about when someone is a Hibs fan, or a troll, or they are a racist? We shouldn’t just be dismissive to these things either.

5 hours ago, OldGorgie said:

Yes they did. That’s why it’s name is really the Scum.

It was an awful and distressing story, full of lies, but a lot of information came from South Yorkshire Police.  They believed it, without proper investigational journalism.   A bad move, so they are guilty as charged   SY Police, given they are law enforcers were possibly worse.  Unforgivable from

both parties.   

No matter, comparing that story with this one is pointless.  It proves nothing, especially when as far as Scottish Football concerned, they have often been right. 

It is still shit, but I would deem this story as a little true, but perhaps glammed up a bit.   Something all newspapers do.  

It is also interesting to see the Daily ‘Ranger’ saying the opposite, so we now suddenly believe it, even though we have made similar accusations about it making stories up.   

I don’t by either, but occasionally read content online.  I judge each story individually, based on what I see on the park, and the odd tit bits I hear. 

Edited by Paolo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Its time to get over Levein, he cant be Stendels excuse, Stendel needs to succeed, the mess he has inherited includes riches far beyond any team around us. He has the tools alright” your words not mine. We’re not good enough in midfield,that’s not Stendels fault. Which is it? Move on or blame Levein for the poor midfield options?

Unlike others I realise that no team in modern football ever has everyone fit and available, I was highlighting it being used as an excuse for Levein  but not taken into account for Stendel, by Levein apologists.

I wouldn’t want their squads, maybe cherry pick some players but regardless they’ve got more out of the cheaper players than we have. Stendel is only partly at fault so far for that.

Once again what formation and tactics suit our  expensively squad? 

I don't think we need to play with our full backs so far forwards.

Current tactics might be better off if there was a unified press going on, Aberdeen and Ranger games we seemed to get more right than wrong, but were caught out, Rangers missed some sitters before they did score and of course Clare is red carded Aberdeen game.

Play with the best players in position, i.e Smith at right back. Do we really need the full backs so high, they are losing more than they are winning, been quite a few tackles that have resulted in trouble for us, first goal Saturday prime example. 

Stick Boyce and Naismith up together. Walker, Washington, Clare, Meshino all provide guile craft from wide areas. Not a great fan of Bozanic, but he runs and his job, break it up and pass it on, he is good at that at least.

I'm not one for blame, its a pointless game, and a total waste of energy. Craig Levein has had his time, he will never be in a prominent role at Hearts again beyond this season.

I seriously hope Daniel Stendel is, I am 100% confident he wont be blaming Levein for his midfield options. I'm also confident he tried to rectify it in January but didn't manage too and god willing we survive he will rectify pre season.

Not sure what value or betterment we get for Hearts moving forwards, looking back at what Levein did, its the duty of current coaching staff and future staff to improve us, not look for scapegoats. 

Levein might have left us in the shit. I categorically and unequivocally agree, I don't want him back and thought it took far too long to sack him,  but that can never allow this person the next person or the person after that to blame him.

Cant be any clearer than that I don't think.

HHGH

Edited by Sir Gio

4 hours ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

Think this has to do with some of our Glasgow based players having to drive to Tynecastle, so they could travel as a team to Celtic Park the other week. Some weren't to happy about it. They also had to drive back to Tynecastle as a team then make their way back to their homes in Glasgow and the west coast. Daniel certainly hasn't lost the dressing room , more of new regime, new rules

Some!  How many of the first team do you think are based in Glasgow?

9 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Respect what you are saying here, but...

What about when someone is a Hibs fan, or a troll, or they are a racist? We shouldn’t just be dismissive to these things either.

if they are a troll, report them.   If they are a Hibs fan, and breaching forum rules, then report them.   Having a different opinion does not mean you are either though. 

I am not sure why you are bringing racism into it (well I do, but there is none on this thread.  I was making a comparison, maybe a bad one) but if you see any racist posts, then report them too.   I am sure even most of the alleged trolls or Hibs fans will back you, as well as almost 100% of forum members. 

Edited by Paolo

1 minute ago, Paolo said:

if they are a troll, report them.   If they are a Hibs fan, and breaching forum rules, then report them.   Having a different opinion does not mean you are either though. 

I am not sure why you are bringing racism into it, but if you see any racist posts, then report them too.   I am sure even most of the alleged trolls or Hibs fans will back you, as well as almost 100% of forum members. 

Agree with your first paragraph entirely. That’s not what I’m saying. What I am saying, is it’s not a good idea to let prior false claims cloud your judgement when it comes the possibility of people being these things.

You brought racism in to it, in the fourth paragraph of the post I replied to. 🤷‍♂️

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

Maybe we could have a "Craig Levein garden of remembrance - not gone but forgotten, by most" .  They could lay flowers and meet like minded people instead of  posting their endless whining on here. 

:laugh:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
45 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

We have one asset missing that the two other sides we are competing with have in abundance, and that is the wherewithall to produce results when it matters. Both Hamilton and St Mirren are used to battling it out every season towards the bottom of the league. That is something we not only have to match but better. At any football club winning football games should be the expectation, there is no reason for competing if the desire isn't there to win. But we have operated for too long now where trying not to lose was deemed multi times more important than focusing on actually winning.

Someone said earlier, "skin in the game" which is a good way of putting it.

Interesting today we are still talking of a belief we are too good to go. 27 games in, I would have thought that notion would have left the building. 

Sleeves need to be rolled up, playing our way out of this with some style seems to have been the thought process, at least that's how its appeared to me. 

I tend to find the teams that keep clean sheets do better, but that doesn't mean you have to play negatively to achieve it. 

Feel like a broken record (yeah I know :) ) if we simplify our game we will improve. 

Seems like we have gone OTT and want to hit home runs instead of picking up the singles

33 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To be fair I was quite down after the Hamilton match and on Sunday and wasn’t sleeping well...but my optimism has returned. 😎

You should head to JKB after a game like that, always cheers me up 😃😃😃

Nucky Thompson
31 minutes ago, Paolo said:

There are interlopers and trolls on here and every football teams fans forum.

You can usually spot them a mile away

Governor Tarkin
41 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Well I'm at least one of those things and we seem to get on just dandy. :(

30 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Agree with your first paragraph entirely. That’s not what I’m saying. What I am saying, is it’s not a good idea to let prior false claims cloud your judgement when it comes the possibility of people being these things.

You brought racism in to it, in the fourth paragraph of the post I replied to. 🤷‍♂️

Yes.  I edited it.  First thought you meant specific to this thread. 

12 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

There are interlopers and trolls on here and every football teams fans forum.

You can usually spot them a mile away

You can often spot trolls.  And they can be removed from the forum, but. It everyone with a different opinion to you is one. 

As for interlopers, as long as they follow the rules, then as long as they are not breaking rules, and trolling is, there is not much you can do.   But again, having a different opinion doesn’t make you one. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Exactly Dave, we could start by binning the Obvious Lochenders on here and circling the wagons 😁

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

I don't think we need to play with our full backs so far forwards.

Current tactics might be better off if there was a unified press going on, Aberdeen and Ranger games we seemed to get more right than wrong, but were caught out, Rangers missed some sitters before they did score and of course Clare is red carded Aberdeen game.

Play with the best players in position, i.e Smith at right back. Do we really need the full backs so high, they are losing more than they are winning, been quite a few tackles that have resulted in trouble for us, first goal Saturday prime example. 

Stick Boyce and Naismith up together. Walker, Washington, Clare, Meshino all provide guile craft from wide areas. Not a great fan of Bozanic, but he runs and his job, break it up and pass it on, he is good at that at least.

I'm not one for blame, its a pointless game, and a total waste of energy. Craig Levein has had his time, he will never be in a prominent role at Hearts again beyond this season.

I seriously hope Daniel Stendel is, I am 100% confident he wont be blaming Levein for his midfield options. I'm also confident he tried to rectify it in January but didn't manage too and god willing we survive he will rectify pre season.

Not sure what value or betterment we get for Hearts moving forwards, looking back at what Levein did, its the duty of current coaching staff and future staff to improve us, not look for scapegoats. 

Levein might have left us in the shit. I categorically and unequivocally agree, I don't want him back and thought it took far too long to sack him,  but that can never allow this person the next person or the person after that to blame him.

Cant be any clearer than that I don't think.

HHGH

Fair enough.

I think he has tried to get them to press in an unified manner but they’ve not managed it enough so far. 
Onwards and hopefully upwards.

1 hour ago, annushorribilis III said:

Liverpool banned the s*n from press conferences years ago. 

This was a Champs League press thingy.

Found out the boy was from the S*n and that was that !

alwaysthereinspirit
42 minutes ago, maroon66 said:

It's quite clear from that video that they're laughing behind the bosses back and are not on the same page. At least that's what I see. :cornette:

bigsuperslim1874
2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

PicS of training of a game where looks like circle of players around 1 guy who is jumping around in a circle playing tag game. LotA of laughs and smiles anyway

👍

7 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Have you not got better things to do than insinuate pathetic “Hibs”shite? Grow up.

Settle yourself slim, don’t want you having an aneurism.

6 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Well I'm at least one of those things and we seem to get on just dandy. :(

Weird, isn’t it? 😄

7 hours ago, Paolo said:

I think you’ll find it is his completely OTT lack of support for the current manager, coupled with his incessant support of Levein that has people questioning his motives. He’s toned it down a little now only because he was being questioned by so many different posters that he couldn’t keep up.

As for the lack of argument or debate. I’ve been through it with him, on numerous threads. He ignores any points put to him and instead ploughs his own furrow trying to bore people into submission. FFS his argument the other night resorted to correcting people’s spelling mistakes as they obviously weren’t proving the answers he wanted.

Maybe he’s playing the part of his user name. A film character who drinks too much, thinks he’s clever, and speaks to a 6’3ft invisible rabbit called Harvey.

Ultimately he talks shite and his negativity is draining.

Edited by Ethan Hunt