Sun Article - Dressing Room Split ( club replies )

Bunny Munro

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• Beast Boy

• jack D and coke

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Would empty every single player before stendel. 

Totally agree with you ! The past 18 months have been an absolute disgrace for the budget we spend on players 

Basically, some players are too **** to understand how to play football to the standard that Hearts require not to be relegated.

Unsurprising and those same players can **** off.

So we can expect the players to come out in support of Stendel & call out the Sun on this pile of pish article?

Its not that long ago the players were reported as saying they were enjoying training under the new manager, & that was before his assistant’s arrived.

That article is a giant pile of shite though. Pure speculation. That kind of thing shouldn't be going out unless there's quotes from someone or anyone but we all know the tabloids don't deal with that kind of thing. Scum. 

Leveins Battalion

My god,what has this place become.

Any negativity about our club (and that’s not hard to find after 4 years of this shite) then supporters on here sharing it are trolls or hobos,

Now the Sun is making up stories,we have become worse than Celtic fans with paranoia!!!

Take the maroon glasses off,the club is toxic from top to bottom,the owner is out of touch with football and her support.

The players are out out of touch with the manager,the fans are detached from the players.

Id imagine any journo won’t have to dig deep to sling mud at this club,and it’s all our own doing!

2 minutes ago, sac said:

So we can expect the players to come out in support of Stendel & call out the Sun on this pile of pish article?

Its not that long ago the players were reported as saying they were enjoying training under the new manager, & that was before his assistant’s arrived.

Maybe. Personally I couldn’t care less if they come out and say it publicly. What I want is for them to show it on the pitch. Hopefully this is the catalyst for some of them to get a ****ing grip of themselves and use the embarrassment of being spoken about in such a way to find another level of performance.

If there is any truth in this article (not convinced either way), then it gives Stendel some extra credit, and means he gets a lot more sympathy for our abysmal form just now. 

Any players risking our top flight status over their petted lips, need named, shamed and launched.

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

it’s all our own doing!

Nah, is it ****.

You seem to be enjoying this a bit too much.

The reason Hibs we’re mentioned, is because they have been pushing this particular rumour for over two months now. It cropped up on their forum in December.

Truth probably lies somewhere in the middle. Stendel probably criticizes them for not implementing what he's wanting and players probably respond by saying we're doing what you're asking and it isn't working, Wouldn't be surprised if a senior player has mentioned dressing-room discontent to the club hierarchy.

Pointed out in another thread that Stendel has called up 25 players in the last five five league games alone, with 24 getting on the pitch and only Damour not being used. That's an incredible turnover and means players are constantly in and out of his plans. It's  not only about who starts but also about who is on the bench and not.

Would imagine the inclusion of Langer and Avdijaj has also raised some hackles. 

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Nah, is it ****.

You seem to be enjoying this a bit too much.

The reason Hibs we’re mentioned, is because they have been pushing this particular rumour for over two months now. It cropped up on their forum in December.

Enjoying it??

Ive been championing the removal of Levein and Budge for 2 years.What planet have you been on?

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Enjoying it??

Ive been championing the removal of Levein and Budge for 2 years.What planet have you been on?

Championing the removal of the person we owed the money to for the share purchase for over two years? How were you going about this championing? Chucking vast quantities of money at her to repay the debt quicker? Gies peace.

11 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Maybe. Personally I couldn’t care less if they come out and say it publicly. What I want is for them to show it on the pitch. Hopefully this is the catalyst for some of them to get a ****ing grip of themselves and use the embarrassment of being spoken about in such a way to find another level of performance.

If there is any truth in this article (not convinced either way), then it gives Stendel some extra credit, and means he gets a lot more sympathy for our abysmal form just now. 

Any players risking our top flight status over their petted lips, need named, shamed and launched.

I agree, especially with your last sentence.

Psychedelicropcircle
7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Not in the correct position...

Stendel has won less than 10% of his Premiership matches. Why back him?

Come the summer he’ll be in his permanent position of doon the road son. 

You can at least see wot DS is trying to do, I’ve yet to work out wot your hero’s football philosophy actually was , possession without intent/ bore Tynecastle to death ferk knows!

By all means keep hurting thou

7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Take Craig Levein back right now.

He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the ground. A complete charlatan and finished in football. No self-respecting club would even consider appointing him, as is being proved...

There is clearly something up tbh. Our entire culture stinks. We are going down.

We need a mass clearout from Budge to boot boys. Medical staff to goalkeeping coach. New 5 year plan starting in the Championship. And absolutely NO Levein or the Hippy.

Weakened Offender

Stendel spoke about this at the weekend when he criticised their body language. Look at Naismith for example. Does anyone think he is enjoying playing for the club just now, never mind the captaincy? Stendel tells the players to take risks and Naismith screams in their face when they make a mistake.

Walker still looks like a petulant child. 

Souttar is looking pretty disinterested too. I ****ing hate them all, I'll take getting relegated now if it means getting rid of them all. 

The Wrinkly Ninja

There is absolutely 100% a split at our club.

Stendel and Smith can stay. Every other employee can split and leave as far as I am concerned. Care nothing for any of them.

Souttar and Naismith will be wanting called up for the Israel game.

They need to find form, hopefully that works out for us. But these two are the active link to Levein who is still lurking around the club. 

We have made many mistakes and the root cause is there to see but it all started that first season back up. We got rid of that entire record breaking championship winning team within a year and continued to throw in complete dross. When that didn't work again we mixed it up more and brought more duds in. We have played a different keeper every month for 4 years and have never kept the same XI. 

Throw in the loss of feeling from the fans, Tynie's atmosphere (or lack off) and an owner who has us being a winning team below giving free food out to the 'needy' and being a woke club in our list of priorities.

9 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

There is absolutely 100% a split at our club.

Stendel and Smith can stay. Every other employee can split and leave as far as I am concerned. Care nothing for any of them.

This week? 🤔

Leveins Battalion
22 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Championing the removal of the person we owed the money to for the share purchase for over two years? How were you going about this championing? Chucking vast quantities of money at her to repay the debt quicker? Gies peace.

Ann Budge could've and should've appointed a competent CEO with footballing experience,she never and this is the result.The End.

Can see the communication issues, I struggle to understand what he is trying to say before and after games. 

But I struggle to sympathise with these players. They have been part of this well before Stendel and also, there was the bust up about tactics after Levein's final game at St Johnstone. The players are either not up to it or not delivering. 

Perhaps we have made a leap too far, from one style to the extreme opposite. For us to survive we need to focus on being compact and winning individual battles - grinding them out. Sadly, I fear we will begin to drift and will be relegated sooner than people expect. 

11 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Stendel spoke about this at the weekend when he criticised their body language. Look at Naismith for example. Does anyone think he is enjoying playing for the club just now, never mind the captaincy? Stendel tells the players to take risks and Naismith screams in their face when they make a mistake.

Walker still looks like a petulant child. 

Souttar is looking pretty disinterested too. I ****ing hate them all, I'll take getting relegated now if it means getting rid of them all. 

Im starting to wonder whether Naismith is the one causing problems.  Sometimes I just wish he would shut the **** up and do some work himself rather than barking orders at others.  

One of my observations from the first half on Sat was a throw in over at the main stand side to Hamilton.  There was a Hamilton player about 5-10 yards from Naismith unmarked and rather than picking him up he stood still and screamed at Smith to push up to him.  Smith was, rightfully in my opinion, dropping back to support Souttar and Halkett knowing that the minute the ball fell to the feet of a Hamilton player it was being punted over the top.  Naismith was going proper ape shit at him.  I don’t mind players being vocal with each other, but that for me was counterproductive and unmerited.  Smith is one of our most experienced players and I’d trust his positional awareness over anyone else in the squad every day of the week.  2 minutes later he was screaming at someone else because he didn’t play the ball to Naismith’s feet (despite the fact that Naismith had two players round him).  

I’m hoping it is just stemming from his frustration of having to play out of position and I suspect he’s more vocal because he’s in the midfield with the game being played around him rather than through him.  I’d still prefer to see encouragement for effort rather than tantrums.

Walter Bishop

If there is anything in this the players can all **** off. They have got us into the mess we are in and its up to them to get us out of it. 

14 minutes ago, kila said:

Souttar and Naismith will be wanting called up for the Israel game.

They need to find form, hopefully that works out for us. But these two are the active link to Levein who is still lurking around the club. 

Why those two? Others were signed by Levein as well. 

I think there very likely will be some unhappy players given the big changes Stendel has made ( players told to go, loaned, dropped) but I don’t buy the comms issue given Colt speaks very good English and the other guy he brought in as coach is English. 

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We have made many mistakes and the root cause is there to see but it all started that first season back up. We got rid of that entire record breaking championship winning team within a year and continued to throw in complete dross. When that didn't work again we mixed it up more and brought more duds in. We have played a different keeper every month for 4 years and have never kept the same XI. 

Throw in the loss of feeling from the fans, Tynie's atmosphere (or lack off) and an owner who has us being a winning team below giving free food out to the 'needy' and being a woke club in our list of priorities.

Despite some shitty results, the atmosphere at Tynie since Stendel came in has been pretty good.  The supporters can see what we’re trying to do and even in the last couple of games at 3 nil and 2 nil down, the crowd kept going.  The noise when Boyce scored against the Huns was as loud as I’ve heard at Tynie since Hartley sank the Champions League penalty. 

8 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Ann Budge could've and should've appointed a competent CEO with footballing experience,she never and this is the result.The End.

Why would that make any unhappy players happy?

8 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Oh right. So when you say championing her removal, what you really mean is whining on here about her being CEO whilst we repay her. Cheers.

kingantti1874

Steven Naismith shouldn’t be playing in midfield end of story, he’s crap  in there. Every time he went up front on Saturday something happened 

8 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Take Craig Levein back right now.

Lol.  Bit excitable at this thread being started?  Right in there with 2 feet.  😂

Weakened Offender
3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Im starting to wonder whether Naismith is the one causing problems.  Sometimes I just wish he would shut the **** up and do some work himself rather than barking orders at others.  

One of my observations from the first half on Sat was a throw in over at the main stand side to Hamilton.  There was a Hamilton player about 5-10 yards from Naismith unmarked and rather than picking him up he stood still and screamed at Smith to push up to him.  Smith was, rightfully in my opinion, dropping back to support Souttar and Halkett knowing that the minute the ball fell to the feet of a Hamilton player it was being punted over the top.  Naismith was going proper ape shit at him.  I don’t mind players being vocal with each other, but that for me was counterproductive and unmerited.  Smith is one of our most experienced players and I’d trust his positional awareness over anyone else in the squad every day of the week.  2 minutes later he was screaming at someone else because he didn’t play the ball to Naismith’s feet (despite the fact that Naismith had two players round him).  

I’m hoping it is just stemming from his frustration of having to play out of position and I suspect he’s more vocal because he’s in the midfield with the game being played around him rather than through him.  I’d still prefer to see encouragement for effort rather than tantrums.

Agree with all of this, particularly the first paragraph. Massive mistake trying to build a team around him. 

I'm calling shite. I don't believe there's any problem with Stendel's communication. Xenophobic pish, because some retards find him difficult to understand when he talks.

We've seen the videos of him on the training ground. A passionate and engaging manager, I've yet to see at this club before. His sessions look intense and he looks like he has no problem getting the players to do that. He's renowned for his man management skills and at full time in the Rangers game, shared a hug with almost every player as they walked off.

I wonder if The Sun posted this kind of pish when he was at Barnsley? They speak the same language down there too don't they?

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

This week? 🤔

Wouldn't really make that much odds. We'll get relegated with the players we are playing and we'll get relegated playing the youths. We've been in relegation form for what? 17 months. 

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The players that we won the championship with, almost invariably, have ended up back at that level and below after failing at Hearts and other Premiership teams, to make the grade. Only notable exceptions I can think of are Paterson and at a real push Walker.

5 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Walker was the same with Hickey throughout the game. Players certainly need to be vocal and encouraging but not to the pint where they are screaming negatively at others. Friday should be fun at this rate.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Wouldn't really make that much odds. We'll get relegated with the players we are playing and we'll get relegated playing the youths. We've been in relegation form for what? 17 months. 

If Stendel is ruffling a few feathers trying to turn our form around then that is good  Bound to cause a few moans. 

Perhaps the best thing for us is to go down. That will allow us to get rid of the dross without paying any compensation. Otherwise these players will hang about for atleast another year.

100% behind Stendel. Yes playing a high pressing game is new for these players but they all know how to press a bloody player, they should hopefully know how to pass to their own player, make a tackle and do the basics that most footballers get paid(some shouldn’t be paid at all) so I don’t get how they can be confused as to what Stendel is wanting. 
they were crap under Levein for the second part of last season and have been crap for this entire season. If they don’t want to stand up and be counted then leave now but don’t blame the manager who has been thrown into the utter deepend. I don’t believe he is out of his dept. You can see the improvement in players e.g Sean Clare( don’t think his best position is right back though) and can see how he has got the fans behind him. 
The Sun newspaper is the same paper that spouted that we had agreed a deal with Celtic to sign Gordon so will take that with a pinch of salt. 

truly believe we won’t get relegated this year, think we will scrape 10th position. 
My heart is telling me that we will do a Leicester and survive by the skin of our teeth this year then win the league next 😂😂 one can dream right. 

Craig Levein 😂😂😂

If that imposter is here after May in any capacity at this club then  I will not be.
Id rather go down 2 divisions than have him anywhere near this club

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If Stendel is ruffling a few feathers trying to turn our form around then that is good  Bound to cause a few moans. 

It is but he's running out of time to do it. I just hope regardless of what league we are in or who is in charge next year that there is a massive clear out of these players. 

3 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Perhaps the best thing for us is to go down. That will allow us to get rid of the dross without paying any compensation. Otherwise these players will hang about for atleast another year.

You know that for sure re no compensation? Reduced terms more likely which will have an impact on negotiations. 

9 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Sun online running an article that half the players are fed up with Stendels man management and communication skills.

"It is understood some players struggle to make sense of Stendel’s instructions on how he wants them to play.

Others are bitter over being dumped when they don’t immediately deliver."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5293264/hearts-stendel-battle-win-over-players/

Yes I know it's the Sun...

Tbf exactly what looks like on the pitch 

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Our problem is DS was brought in to change that. He hasn’t and we are in a worse position than when he arrived. Our “castle” is a bouncy one for other teams to turn up without a shred of fear. I’m shocked to be honest I really expected/hoped he was the man to turn us around. 

4 minutes ago, Kylejordan said:

100% behind Stendel. Yes playing a high pressing game is new for these players but they all know how to press a bloody player, they should hopefully know how to pass to their own player, make a tackle and do the basics that most footballers get paid(some shouldn’t be paid at all) so I don’t get how they can be confused as to what Stendel is wanting. 
they were crap under Levein for the second part of last season and have been crap for this entire season. If they don’t want to stand up and be counted then leave now but don’t blame the manager who has been thrown into the utter deepend. I don’t believe he is out of his dept. You can see the improvement in players e.g Sean Clare( don’t think his best position is right back though) and can see how he has got the fans behind him. 
The Sun newspaper is the same paper that spouted that we had agreed a deal with Celtic to sign Gordon so will take that with a pinch of salt. 

truly believe we won’t get relegated this year, think we will scrape 10th position. 
My heart is telling me that we will do a Leicester and survive by the skin of our teeth this year then win the league next 😂😂 one can dream right. 

The first sentence says it all for me. You'd think they were being asked to learn advanced physics the way some people are going on. They seem to be able to play the way they're asked for part of games but seem to revert back to the pedestrian, hiding, shitebag style during games.