Sun Article - Dressing Room Split ( club replies )

Bunny Munro

who are the players blaming for their previous run of absolute honkingly shit football for the past few years???

they need to look at themselves first and foremost!! 

Edited by 1874robbo

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Elwood P

• Beast Boy

• jack D and coke

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone who buys that pile of shite needs their head examined.

I mind seeing Jarvis Cocker with Pulp show how to use the defunct sister newspaper at T in the Park:

550w_showbiz_jarvis_cocker_notw.jpg

10 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I can believe it.

I am concerned about Naismith's input. We have been, mainly, troubled since he turned up. (to the exact minute he was injured in that League Cup s/f v Celtic)

Not having a Director of Football in charge, in that system, and expecting a 'head coach' to be a Manager, is a failure by Ann Budge and the Board of Hearts. 

I can feel there is poisonous discord affecting us just now. Dunno who, where, why, when and how, but we are struggling to work together.  

I stated months ago that he wasn't just frozen out at Norwich due to injuries and his wages. I got pelters for it. Let's watch this unfold eh, another three years on his contract, at 8-10k per week, half currently paid by the benefactor, hm, I don;t see this fairytale ending too well. Grimm in fact.

jack D and coke

They’ve loved Craig levein all the way to the worst run for over a year. This is half the problem with that ***** still mooching about imo. Get Craig Levein to **** out of hearts. Parasite *******. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Can you rewrite that sentence with punctuation please? I’ve genuinely no idea what you are attempting to say.

9 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Can you rewrite that sentence with punctuation please? I’ve genuinely no idea what you are attempting to say.

😂😂 Whatever you fully understand me 👍

Now I know where you stand, and who you support Levein of Midlothian. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

Hello @Mr Elwood P, I am not answering for @Gashauskis9 here. But I wanted to give my reply to your interesting question. 

He isn't from Scotland/UK, and isn't a fully paid up member of the 'Celtic and Rangers are amongst the biggest clubs in the world' thing, when it comes to actually playing the football in the 90 minutes.

Since DS took over, we can all clearly see the (large) squad; it contains profound weaknesses at GK/CB/DM/CF and goal scorers. 

We are much better at focusing on attacking, in a league that tends towards defence. I am happy with an attacking focus, that I think I see here, under DS.

Just my thoughts.

We’ve scored on average one goal per game in the Premiership since Stendel arrived. We showed Celtic no respect and got scudded 5-0. We’re on our way to getting relegated...

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

😂😂 Whatever you fully understand me 👍

Now I know we're you stand, and who you support Levein of Midlothian. 

Where ... not we’re.

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

We’ve scored on average one goal per game in the Premiership since Stendel arrived. We showed Celtic no respect and got scudded 5-0. We’re on our way to getting relegated...

So you want to guarantee it by putting Levein back in?

No idea if this is true but judged solely on their actions the players look like they aren't really bothered about anything. No issue with any of them going bar Hickey. There does seem to be a lack of discipline at the club though, a lot of players do not seem to be playing as instructed particularly our captain. The amount of times on Saturday when he came deep to get on the ball all the time was reminiscent of the best player in a school team. Stay in and around the box please Steven, very few of your team mates can actually put the ball in the net. 

AlphonseCapone
23 minutes ago, Diego10 said:

Half the article is taken up with us switching Clare into midfield for Smith when we were 2 down against 10 men, an entirely sensible change to make.

Whether there's any unrest in the dressing room I don't know.  There's literally no-one who'd have any complaint about being dropped though at this stage.

Exactly, there's absolutely zero evidence in the article. We can't say it's not true but what a shambles of an article. Worse than most of pish on here. 

This squad of players can quite frankly **** off with one or two exceptions. Charlatans who take a massive proportion of blame for where we are. 3 different managers this season, same shitebag performances under everyone of them. I couldn't detest this squad anymore if I wanted to. Embarrassed how much they've shamed our club. 

If I were confused by the tactics I'd probably keep it simple and try to play to my strengths, but maybe certain players just react by making a complete mess of defending basic situations

Ricardo Quaresma

"It is understood" aka "let's all laugh at this made up shit"

Little check of the fixtures to see  who we're playing & there it is

19 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Take Craig Levein back right now.

Yeah that'd improve things massively. You may not have noticed but he is the reason we're in this diabolical position. Stendel has inherited a basket case.

Fancy Boyce to be on the score sheet again when the Rangers visit. Some players just suit playing against certain teams. And that will be their season over with their dressing room intact.

Edited by Riccarton3

5 minutes ago, jambali said:

Still miles better than what we had before. The one who is, unbeleivably, STILL THERE!

The stats show that we’re exactly as bad as we were before ...

Edited by Mr Elwood P

Psychedelicropcircle
23 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Take Craig Levein back right now.

Hes still ****in there you plum

28 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Regardless of the result on Saturday I never saw one single player that did not give it everything. That’s enough for me. **** that rag. We are HMFC and these players gave everything 

A rag indeed - Its not like we've got a Sevco game coming up Mr tennis shoe

9 minutes ago, Diego10 said:

So you want to guarantee it by putting Levein back in?

What was Levein’s win ratio with a fit Naismith? We’d have guaranteed safety by now ...

1 minute ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Hes still ****in there you plum

Not in the correct position...

Stendel has won less than 10% of his Premiership matches. Why back him?

8 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The stats show that we’re exactly as bad as we were before ...

So you admit we were bad under Levein? Why would you want him back if he was bad?

Perth to Paisley

Seem to be getting the reaction they wanted .... ignore this garbage from a scummy newsrag.

Notworthy of discussion other than the length of the ban

1 minute ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Seem to be getting the reaction they wanted .... ignore this garbage from a scummy newsrag.

Notworthy of discussion other than the length of the ban

Exactly. It's weeding out the shitebags though 

Edited by Cruyff

SectionDJambo

And yet it’s great management when Gerrard tells his players they’re not strong enough. Nothing to do with him being unable to stop the slide, that has gifted Celtic the title, after much chest beating after their win at Parkhead.

But Johnny Foreigner, especially a German one, coming in and rattling a few egos within the team who won 2 home league games in 2019, is bad management.

The sports media in Scotland are so corrupt and agenda driven, it’s beyond pathetic.

Imagine getting pumped 0-5 at Livingston. No disrespect to them. A loss is no surprise but 0-5.

Heart of Midlothian won less than 5 league games in a YEAR. 

In this time, the club, under Levein,  signed a whole crock of abominable players with some deluded philosophy that we could turn their careers round with our coaching and unleash their potential. What happened?

Just now, kila said:

So you admit we were bad under Levein? Why would you want him back if he was bad?

We now have all our players fit. Under Levein we missed Naismith, Walker, Halkett, Washington, Souttar, Haring, Garuccio and Smith all at different points. Those players would have made a massive impact on results under Levein. Long term I think a Stendel type appointment was what we as a fan base craved. Unfortunately attempting to do it when a few points off bottom was dangerous. The board clearly though Stendel would manage to get a few points from all those home games around Christmas.

As if things couldn't get any worse 😪 

The unfortunate truth is that usually when negative stuff is put out about us, its most likely at least partly true. No smoke without fire. 

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We now have all our players fit. Under Levein we missed Naismith, Walker, Halkett, Washington, Souttar, Haring, Garuccio and Smith all at different points. Those players would have made a massive impact on results under Levein. Long term I think a Stendel type appointment was what we as a fan base craved. Unfortunately attempting to do it when a few points off bottom was dangerous. The board clearly though Stendel would manage to get a few points from all those home games around Christmas.

How many of those players were fit for Stendel's first 5 games?

And how many points did Levein pick up when they were all fit at the start of the season?

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We've been without Hickey and Smith for a few games under Stendel, Souttar and Halkett are clearly not fit either.

Levein signed MacLean and Wighton ffs! Your pro Levein paddling is quite crazy really, not met anyone who thinks like that.

Fozzyonthefence
23 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We were on our way to getting relegated under Levein.  He had us the worst team in the league over a year and joint bottom when he was sacked.  I’d say it was a certainty whereas now it’s a probability.

You’re correct about the one goal per game but it is now 9 in our last 5, including a 5-0 pumping at Celtic.  We’re scoring again but can’t defend worth a ****.  If Stendel can sort out some of the defensive problems we’ll stay up.  Carry on like we are and we’re down.  Bring Levein back and we’ll definitely get relegated, he’s clueless and solely responsible for the absolute cluster**** we’ve become.

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Weren’t most of these players available at the start of the season when we couldn’t beat Hamilton or Ross County at home?  Or Dundee Utd or East Fife for that matter?   East ****ing Fife!  Remind us all who was the master tactician and manager when we played all these teams?

It's worth pointing out, if we're talking about stats. Our record since coming back off the winter break (When Stendel had some time to work with the players rather than 2 games a week) has us 8th in the form table. Above Motherwell, Aberdeen, and importantly Hamilton and Ross County. That run includes two games Vs the OF and a trip to Perth where we have historically struggled. 

Not suggesting 6 points from 6 games is acceptable, but if the form stays as it is until the end of the season we'll be safe.

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

*bloody Hearts!*

I don’t know if I’m more raging at that rag of a paper or the players. If true those players can get ****ed. The lot of them. 
A certain poster has an absolute rager for this story too. 
Weirdo. 

Edited by jack D and coke

1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

Sun online running an article that half the players are fed up with Stendels man management and communication skills.

"It is understood some players struggle to make sense of Stendel’s instructions on how he wants them to play.

Others are bitter over being dumped when they don’t immediately deliver."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5293264/hearts-stendel-battle-win-over-players/

Yes I know it's the Sun...

"Struggling to understand "........" communication skills "?? 

With one assistant that speaks near perfect English and another assistant that actually is English? You'll excuse me for thinking this story is bullshit. 

As Jurgen Kopp says to the reporter from that rag....." you don't get to ask questions because you go and write what you want anyway". 

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Weren’t most of these players available at the start of the season when we couldn’t beat Hamilton or Ross County at home?  Or Dundee Utd or East Fife for that matter?   East ****ing Fife!  Remind us all who was the master tactician and manager when we played all these teams?

We won our League Cup group, then beat Motherwell and Aberdeen to reach the semi finals. Levein’s Premiership form is fair game but his cup record is not!

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Levein's signings having to work for a living. :wow:

****ing put the head down, shut the **** up, put some pride in your performances, and get us out the ****ing hole you've dug for yourselves.

Spot on 

We won our League Cup group, then beat Motherwell and Aberdeen to reach the semi finals. Levein’s Premiership form is fair game but his cup record is not!

Sorry, but 2 wins from 4 against lower league teams is not acceptable. Especially the manner of the wins. At least DS put Airdrie to the sword.

Edited by Bunny Munro

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Sorry, but 2 wins from 4 against lower teams is not acceptable. Especially the manner of the wins. At least DS pur Airdrie to the sword.

Only thing that matters in a cup game is winning. We were diabolical at Falkirk, no complaints from me because we won!

Only thing that matters in a cup game is winning. We were diabolical at Falkirk, no complaints from me because we won!

Totally, but we're not talking about a straight knockout cup competition. Our inability to qualify as a seeded team could have cost us dear, it was only luck that we tied with Motherwell. Could have easily been Ibrox or Parkhead. 

Whilst in this occasion qualifying unseeded was enough, that was down to luck of the draw. I stand by our performance in the group stages was unacceptable and dont think that because we managed to get past Motherwell in the next round should change that.

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

Sun online running an article that half the players are fed up with Stendels man management and communication skills.

"It is understood some players struggle to make sense of Stendel’s instructions on how he wants them to play.

Others are bitter over being dumped when they don’t immediately deliver."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5293264/hearts-stendel-battle-win-over-players/

Yes I know it's the Sun...

Doesn't matter which paper it is but when the open words are " X (i.e. the paper in question) understands....." you immediately feel they don't know at all and are guessing. I then read on further and quickly came to the conclusion the wording sounded awfully similar to something posted on here a couple of days back. What I would say is that if some of the players don't understand what they are being told to do all it does is confirm what a lot of people often say, i.e. that football players aren't the brightest scones on the planet.

ToadKiller Dog

**** the sun, horrible rag that sows division and hate  in all parts of society.

This is all about creating discontent and division ,playing on peoples xenophobia about foreign managers reminds me of the way Vogts was treated .

We need to stick together  .

Need to stop the constant doom and gloom ,negativity wont change attitudes or improve things .

56 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That's what it's all about isn't it you hold a grudge because Levein got sacked, utterly pathetic I admire Levein as the player but unfortunately it's 

I saw him yesterday, albeit in a much happier mood. 

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Losing to East Fife on penalties was embarrassing, only drawing at home and winning on penalties against Dundee Utd was poor don’t you think?  Drawing against a shite Partick team and only scraping through the replay when the ref didn’t give them a last minute stone wall penalty - that was 2 more piss poor performances.  Aberdeen? Another draw!  We would probably have made the Scottish Cup final last year if you were the manager, given the draw we got!

How many times did we beat Rangers and Celtic in the cup under Levein?