Easter Road - tickets on sale wed 19/2

willie wallace

28 minutes ago, Leveinthedream said:

Think we might manage a sell out, took me 15mins to get tickets and the guy was struggling to find tickets for me in lower

I've just got one now and according to etickets there were none left in lower - upper it is 😑 So with 13 days left and just upper I'm sure we'll be fine.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Ethan Hunt

• Mr Elwood P

• jamboman9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

I've just got one now and according to etickets there were none left in lower - upper it is 😑 So with 13 days left and just upper I'm sure we'll be fine.

Likelihood is that the ticket office will have more lower whereas the online ticketmaster will have more upper

Was adamant after Saturday I wasnt going....fast forward to 9:30 this morning and tickets sorted for the upper 😂

I still haven’t seen us get beat of them down there so here’s hoping that continues!! 

Just been at the ticket office. Currently we have sold out the initial lower allocation and are still waiting on more lower tickets from Hibs. 

Austin MacGlee
2 hours ago, Ribble said:

Same here, only reasons I can think for me going are that's it's a chance for me to have a few pints during the week and that'll boost my loyalty points for away games in the championship

Lol I didn't even consider the LP part but aye, that and just being a f***** mug and glutton for punishment will see me there hoping we pull it out of the bag like we did in the cup game against them the season we went down. Anything is possible.

Paisley is the bigger game for me. The derby takes care of itself. It's all about Friday.

The Treasurer
38 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Just been at the ticket office. Currently we have sold out the initial lower allocation and are still waiting on more lower tickets from Hibs. 

I'm sure the EEN will have a front page headline about the fact we sold out in a few hours like they do for the wee team if they ever manage to sell all their tickets

..or maybe not

Edited by The Treasurer

3 hours ago, RobboM said:

Anyone else having this problem

Through etickets I'm confirming our 3 reserved seats then adding 3 tickets for East Road. The Transaction charge is coming up as £12. The FAQ says the maximum charge for 4+ tickets is £6. Tried the phone line and the boy wants to book the 2 matches separately so 2 times £4.50

Wtf?

Just had a call from the club, glitch in the system. Refunded the charges. 😁

7 minutes ago, graygo said:

Good man G 👍

I got through to the ticket office, didn't really expect them to sort it that quickly! Just need to keep an eye on it, I can't think we've often had to order two matches worth on the same transaction .... maybe same time next year 😉

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Not doubting what you have been told but why have they not given us the full end as per usual.

They will never segregate that end when playing us.

Not to give us all the tickets at the start does not make any sense

1 minute ago, bean counter said:

Not doubting what you have been told but why have they not given us the full end as per usual.

presumably to minimise stewarding costs if we don’t sell the full end. 

48 minutes ago, graygo said:

Great that Hearts refunded. The Hearts Ticket Office staff are excellent unlike the ticket master system.

8 hours ago, Uche said:

I will be there.  I know it's a derby, but no confidence whatsoever we are getting anything from this game.  We couldn't even topple 10-man Hamilton at home, so what makes people so confident we can beat them in the LegoDome?

Of course you’ll be there. Which end though? 

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, JH-HMFC said:

We only got so many in the lower to start off. Be surprised if its sold out down below already.

After the Hamilton game, me and my mate could see it far enough. He went to ticket office today to get 2 tickets. We are all Hearts fans...its what we do.

2 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

Was on a couple of hours ago and had to get tickets in the upper tier. Bottom sections were almost sold out.

Exact same. 4 purchased for upper tier. 

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

We only got so many in the lower to start off. Be surprised if its sold out down below already.

My understanding is that the entire stand is available to purchase. 

On 18/02/2020 at 20:27, eck1874 said:

I have enough loyalty points if you want to use them I’ll be working away for this one. 

Can you PM me about a ticket please

15 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

My understanding is that the entire stand is available to purchase. 

Ticket office lad yesterday said that we had only been given some of the lower and were just waiting on receive the rest (Hibs are giving us the full stand as always but we simply haven’t received the rest of the lower ones)

been here before
4 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Ticket office lad yesterday said that we had only been given some of the lower and were just waiting on receive the rest (Hibs are giving us the full stand as always but we simply haven’t received the rest of the lower ones)

Someones talking pish as I got a ticket for the upper at 10am yesterday morning.

12 minutes ago, been here before said:

Someones talking pish as I got a ticket for the upper at 10am yesterday morning.

Sorry I worded that terribly. The upper tickets were also for sale!

The Treasurer
21 hours ago, bean counter said:

We only got half that end when they were playing with lego, sorry building the east stand, with segregation in the middle.

On 19/02/2020 at 14:25, Famous 1874 said:

Who makes this stuff up?  Every single ticket was delivered to Hearts a week past Tuesday 

1 hour ago, dryJTlaw said:

Who makes this stuff up?  Every single ticket was delivered to Hearts a week past Tuesday 

You think I would randomly make that up. ***** :rofl:

8 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

You think I would randomly make that up. ***** :rofl:

Well whoever you spoke to is bullshitting as they have all the tickets but as someone else they will be waiting to see what the uptake is before selling off every block.

43 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

Well whoever you spoke to is bullshitting as they have all the tickets but as someone else they will be waiting to see what the uptake is before selling off every block.

Blocks 26-30 (lower) and 31-36 (upper) were all available to select on e-tickets when I bought mine, pretty sure that's all of the stand?

1 minute ago, Ribble said:

Blocks 26-30 (lower) and 31-36 (upper) were all available to select on e-tickets when I bought mine, pretty sure that's all of the stand?

Same with me and it is all of the stand. 

21 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Surely the 75+ LP holders have had long enough now :(

Correct, open up to 68+ (what I'm on ;-). Even put on a public sale though, I'll be on computer ready to buy 🙂

3 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Correct, open up to 68+ (what I'm on ;-). Even put on a public sale though, I'll be on computer ready to buy 🙂

Ditto 😂

9 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

I have enough to get mine but my mate hasn't. 🙄

Awaiting next phase. 

...a bit disco
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I have enough to get mine but my mate hasn't. 🙄

Awaiting next phase. 

You need better mates Dave.

:biggrin:

1 hour ago, EH22-Jambo said:

still says 75+ on website, can you confirm its 68+ thanks

5 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

still says 75+ on website, can you confirm its 68+ thanks

It's still 75+.

He's on 68 so hoping it drops to that.

5 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

It's still 75+.

He's on 68 so hoping it drops to that.

ahhh I see sorry and thanks for clearing that up. On a related note I and my two boys are st holders and have attended various away games and cup games always together yet we’re al on different points 77; 74 and 73. Anyone know why that would be or is it simple admin error?

8 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

ahhh I see sorry and thanks for clearing that up. On a related note I and my two boys are st holders and have attended various away games and cup games always together yet we’re al on different points 77; 74 and 73. Anyone know why that would be or is it simple admin error?

Myself and the weeman always attend together and I'm on 121 points and he's on 122.

No idea how he has a point more than me so admin I guess 🤷

14 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

Worth checking that out,may all be on 77 thus avoiding waiting.

May also work against you though.

32 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Myself and the weeman always attend together and I'm on 121 points and he's on 122.

No idea how he has a point more than me so admin I guess 🤷

Wee man obviously a bigger jambo mate:robboyas:

43 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Bump

Any news on availability and if the LP threshold being dropped?

Reckon it'll be down to 65 points, on sale either tomorrow or Wednesday.

On 21/02/2020 at 13:42, TheGoodLord said:

When you buy away and cup tickets do you remember to reassign the tickets to them? Just a thought.