Easter Road - tickets on sale wed 19/2

willie wallace

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

For the life of me I have seen absolutely nothing in our performances to suggest we can give any team a “doing” - the reverse actually!

I think we can score goals against most teams. Our ability to stop them scoring is very low though. 🙄

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Ethan Hunt

• Mr Elwood P

• jamboman9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BelgeJambo said:

How likely is the LP threshold being lowered after the initial 75 + LPs?

Pretty high given the current state of depression I reckon. 

51 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Don’t know, can’t remember what happened re thresholds for game earlier in the season. Certainly be less demand for this one than last one. 

10 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Don’t know, can’t remember what happened re thresholds for game earlier in the season. Certainly be less demand for this one than last one. 

Was definitely lowered earlier in season as my mate got a ticket and he only has 30ish LPs.

14 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

So good chance 65 will be safe?

...a bit disco
37 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

So good chance 65 will be safe?

Would imagine so.

:thumbsup:

highlandjambo3
4 hours ago, jambonian said:

I'll be away on holiday for both Rangers and Hibs. Both on the telly, need to find a bar showing them.

(note to self....mind n stick yir H'erts top in yir suitcase!)

Coonsul tv?

3 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

I have enough loyalty points if you want to use them I’ll be working away for this one. 

I will be there.  I know it's a derby, but no confidence whatsoever we are getting anything from this game.  We couldn't even topple 10-man Hamilton at home, so what makes people so confident we can beat them in the LegoDome?

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

No problems on Chrome for me 🤷

Had no problems yesterday with Rangers tickets on Chrome so who knows?

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, bean counter said:

All games are showing the same sold out message

Try a different browser.

5 minutes ago, bean counter said:

All games are showing the same sold out message

Firefox usually reliable enough if Chrome fails.

System really needs changed.

...a bit disco
Just now, jamboman9 said:

Firefox usually reliable enough if Chrome fails.

System really needs changed.

Ended up using the Samsung browser on my phone. 

You're right though. The system is goosed, even with a recent upgrade!

On 17/02/2020 at 15:22, sassenach said:

I don't pay because of the amount of personal abuse. If it stops I'll start to contribute.

How can it be personal when you are only a username. 

Try and think of another excuse mate. 

You Sassenachs are always accusing the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 of being mean with money. 

The irony😊

...a bit disco
Just now, graygo said:

What letter is the front row of the upper tier? Does it start at A or continue on from the bottom letters?

AA.

...a bit disco
10 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

If using chrome, open an incognito window and it works

Makes sense.

It is for Easter Road after all.

34 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Try a different browser.

Thanks for the help as an "old fart" I didn't know it made a difference.

I've used Firfox for years and never had a problem. Next time I'll open in Internet Explorer as well.

I've never used Chrome

Wouldn't be surprised if this goes to general sale like the last derby last season when we didn't sell out. I'll be there, probably last derby of the season and hopefully put them back in their box, however the way we are defending I am not confident at all. Surely we will have learned something from Boxing Day and not having such a high line with Boyle's pace. Ross will more than likely play him centrally again due to having the legs on our players. 

...a bit disco
9 minutes ago, bean counter said:

Thanks for the help as an "old fart" I didn't know it made a difference.

I've used Firfox for years and never had a problem. Next time I'll open in Internet Explorer as well.

I've never used Chrome

From one old fart to another...

:thumbsup:

Voiceofreasonfortheseason

I am going, looking forward to the wee tribute to Daniel that's been mentioned on here.  Think it's a flag or something.  I am a bit unsure of Daniel but as I said in a Pm to the boy that's organising it, I am all for us upping the ante in Derbies, we need to do more to bring some noise and colour in these games.  I have experience of flags and displays from my time in the forces.

Edited by Voiceofreasonfortheseason
More info

Just now, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

I am going, looking forward to the wee tribute to Daniel that's been mentioned on here.  Think it's a flag or something.  I am a bit unsure of Daniel but as I said in a Pm to the boy that's organising it, I am all for us upping the ante in Derbies, we need to do more to bring some noise and colour in these games.  I have experience of flags and displays from my time in the forces.

There is always noise at ER. Plenty of it.

Anyone else having this problem

Through etickets I'm confirming our 3 reserved seats then adding 3 tickets for East Road. The Transaction charge is coming up as £12. The FAQ says the maximum charge for 4+ tickets is £6. Tried the phone line and the boy wants to book the 2 matches separately so 2 times £4.50

Wtf?

2 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Through etickets I'm confirming our 3 reserved seats then adding 3 tickets for East Road. The Transaction charge is coming up as £12. The FAQ says the maximum charge for 4+ tickets is £6. Tried the phone line and the boy wants to book the 2 matches separately so 2 times £4.50

Wtf?

Interested in this as I was the same.

12 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Wtf?

Hearts really rob the fans on the transaction charges.

My understanding is TicketMaster let the clubs decide and some absorb the costs, others charge a fraction of what Hearts do.

19 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Wtf?

I got that as well buying our 2 tickets for both games,  for the 4 tickets the charge was £12. I ended up buying cup and easter road in 2 separate transactions that way i only paid £6 in charges instead of the £12.

Edited by vintage1874
correction

15 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Tried different browsers, same result

Looking at the confirmation, my £137.50 appears as 3 transactions of £30, £70.75 and £36.75 although it went through as a single transaction and came out of my account as such.

Someone is definitely at it here, email sent.

13 minutes ago, vintage1874 said:

I got that as well buying our 2 tickets. I ended up buying cup and easter road in 2 separate transactions that way i only paid £6 in charges instead of the £12.

You've been done too, just not done as much.

£4.50 is the maximum charge per transaction according to the terms. I can't see anything that states that each match is a separate transaction.

Edit: Sorry, not done as you did it in 2 transactions although you should have been able to do it in 1.

Edited by graygo

No problems at all with my transaction this morning.

Feel for the many who have had various issues.

This Ticketmaster system is rank and needs looked at,always log in to buy tickets with trepidation and that shouldn't be so.

Sort it Hearts.

10 minutes ago, graygo said:

You've been done too, just not done as much.

£4.50 is the maximum charge per transaction according to the terms. I can't see anything that states that each match is a separate transaction.

Edit: Sorry, not done as you did it in 2 transactions although you should have been able to do it in 1.

Booking fees

We charge £1.50 per ticket for all transactions (up to a maximum charge of £6).

btw
Getting old but just rememebered this happened to me before and checked back. It was actually this time last year when tickets for Auchinleck and Kilmarnock were on sale at the same time. The eticketing came up with £12 and I contacted the ticket office. Got a reply back saying it should definitely be £6 maximum and they dealt with the transaction direct without booking charge for the inconvenience,

So they have known about this bug in eticketing and not addressed it. Could be the next PPI scandal! 🙂

25 minutes ago, Austin MacGlee said:

I am going. I don't know why but I am. We have to win some time, why not at Fester?

Same here, only reasons I can think for me going are that's it's a chance for me to have a few pints during the week and that'll boost my loyalty points for away games in the championship