Easter Road - tickets on sale wed 19/2

willie wallace

36 minutes ago, gjcc said:

2 weeks annual leave booked in, starting the day before the Derby. Conveniently gives time for the dust to settle after a loss. 

I’ll book overtime if we win. :lol: 

Sounds like hibs.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Ethan Hunt

• Mr Elwood P

• jamboman9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Last Laff said:

They’re obviously due someone a pumping more than us then.  We fluked Falkirk and Perth, nearly fluked a draw against Killie and got lucky yesterday.  In what way are we due someone a pumping?  

Albeit against 10 men we created around 10 decent chances yesterday. I always feel we will concede a goal, perhaps less so if Joel isn’t playing but think we will give someone a doing. Hibs are also poor at the back. Could see it being a high scorer

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Levein 🤷🏾‍♂️. He’s reduced us to relegation fodder? Are you kidding? Even his biggest supporter Budge realised he wasn’t up to it.
Ross is a serial shagger who was emptied for it and will be lucky to last the year. Robinson may well have done ok but is just the same old same old.

Levein had spent all the money and getting rid of Whelan and Berra freed up wages for Boyce to come in. No idea what formation  or tactics would suit this squad though eh? 

Yeah, who wants that same old same old when you can be in the avant garde and get relegated playing sexy gegenpiss football? 

Seriously, when will the arrogance stop? When will some of you just accept Hearts are a football club and not some special entity that will tear up the league with a leftfield appointment?

The last time Hearts were a serious football club was the day before Neilson walked out. Enough is enough guys, time to get back to winning ways, starting on Friday night.

(And what exactly is wrong with being a serial shagger???? It's fu*%ing brilliant!)

Edited by TheTrumpet

12 hours ago, Finlay James said:

We create loads of chances and someone is due a doing.  

Make it so, Daniel

I bloody well hope so. My patience is waring and need a win to restore my belief.

12 hours ago, Finlay James said:

We create loads of chances and someone is due a doing.  

Make it so, Daniel

Fair but the problem is that we give away that many goals that we are often chasing games gung ho style. 

We need to tighten up the defence.

12 hours ago, jake said:

Felt the high

And then the comedown

We need to go all in and back him, and hope to **** he has something up his sleeve to improve results and sort out our abysmal defence. He and the team will get nothing but support from me on the pitch. 

Do I think we look like we are going to turn it around? No. Unfortunately not. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

Yeah, who wants that same old same old when you can be in the avant garde and get relegated playing sexy gegenpiss football? 

Seriously, when will the arrogance stop? When will some of you just accept Hearts are a football club and not some special entity that will tear up the league with a leftfield appointment?

The last time Hearts were a serious football club was the day before Neilson walked out. Enough is enough guys, time to get back to winning ways, starting on Friday night.

(And what exactly is wrong with being a serial shagger???? It's fu*%ing brilliant!)

The same old shite produces the same old results, some of us want better that’s all.

What system and formation do you suggest then for this team that have failed miserably in most of them? What would Stuart McCall  have done?As for being a serial shagger I can get you to the PM or POTUS job, but not when you’ve been sacked for it by the biggest hypocrite in football.

8 hours ago, JustinT said:

Sounds like hibs.

I always assume any non-paying member on here is Hibs. Would you agree?

Can;t think of any reason a good Jambo wouldn't have the decency to pay £5 a year to post on here......

15 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Can;t think of any reason a good Jambo wouldn't have the decency to pay £5 a year to post on here......

That's a fair point. I'm going tp become a paid member again right now. In fact im not because i don't have paypal

Edited by GinRummy

14 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

We need to go there and defend deep and hit them on the break. If we play with a high line then Boyle will have a field day.

this is how it should be, flat disciplined back 4, pack Allan out of the game and break rapidly 

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

More to the point does anyone know when the tickets go on sale? 2 weeks to go and still no tickets on sale?

Thinking that aswell, pretty strange.

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
2 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Thinking that aswell, pretty strange.

2 weeks to go and still no tickets on sale. Well surprised myself tbh. 

Want to get my tickets before we play anymore games and change my mind, lol.

3 minutes ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

They always say they don’t sell the tickets till they have possession of them. Presumably Hibs haven’t sent them yet. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 hours ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

Rangers tickets to be dealt with first 

9 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Maybe they should make it compulsory and donate the money to the Academy. Would mean the Vermin interlopers are funding our kids  progress , lol 

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The same old shite produces the same old results, some of us want better that’s all.

What system and formation do you suggest then for this team that have failed miserably in most of them? What would Stuart McCall  have done?As for being a serial shagger I can get you to the PM or POTUS job, but not when you’ve been sacked for it by the biggest hypocrite in football.

McCall had Motherwell playing great football, managed to finish 3rd and 2nd and took them into the Champions League. But you crack on trying to reinvent the wheel, whilst the rest of Scottish footballs laughs at Hearts for continuing  to be clusterf*ck of a club, a  parody of a football team. I absolutely dread this documentary the BBC are making, it promises to be the most humiliating period in Hearts history, all the obvious faults and f*ckuppery filmed and served hot for everyone else to enjoy over their dinner. And that's just Pereira being filmed training.

But hey, it's another first in Scottish football. Big club budget, relegation season, mental managerial appointment, well done all involved. Not.

Hibs serial shagger is 17pts clear of Hearts. 

Do you ever think before posting such easily rebuked tripe?

Edited by TheTrumpet

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

McCall had Motherwell playing great football, managed to finish 3rd and 2nd and took them into the Champions League. But you crack on trying to reinvent the wheel, whilst the rest of Scottish footballs laughs at Hearts for continuing  to be clusterf*ck of a club, a  parody of a football team. I absolutely dread this documentary the BBC are making, it promises to be the most humiliating period in Hearts history, all the obvious faults and f*ckuppery filmed and served hot for everyone else to enjoy over their dinner. And that's just Pereira being filmed training.

But hey, it's another first in Scottish football. Big club budget, relegation season, mental managerial appointment, well done all involved. Not.

Hibs serial shagger is 17pts clear of Hearts. 

Do you ever think before posting such easily rebuked tripe?

He did a great job with Motherwell no doubt, finishing third and second when Rangers were in Admin and then we were. He achieved some good results in Europe, left when they were 2nd bottom, sound familiar? He’s done nothing since unfortunately, but failed with Scotland, also familiar? Sacked in his 2nd spell at Bradford, more familiar stuff. Sacked after 6 months at Scunthorpe and now back at Bradford again, hope that’s not an omen.

His best years are behind him I’m afraid.

The documentary will be interesting, embarrassing possibly, Stendel is certainly not at fault for most of the problems so far anyway.

Hibs v Hearts 

Thank you for reserving tickets for the above game at Easter Road on Tuesday 3rd March.

Your tickets will be available for payment/collection from Monday 24th March direct from the ticket office or by calling 0333 0431874option 1 then option 8.

Many thanks

Shelley

Shelley Kay  | Match Day Hospitality  & Events Co-Ordinator

Heart of Midlothian plc |Tynecastle Stadium |Gorgie Road |Edinburgh EH11 2NL

Telephone |0131 200 7244 |Fax | 0131 200 7222

Website | www.heartsfc.co.uk

Heart of Midlothian Football Club | The Heart and Soul of Edinburgh

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Hibs v Hearts 

Thank you for reserving tickets for the above game at Easter Road on Tuesday 3rd March.

Your tickets will be available for payment/collection from Monday 24th March direct from the ticket office or by calling 0333 0431874option 1 then option 8.

Many thanks

Shelley

Shelley Kay  | Match Day Hospitality  & Events Co-Ordinator

Heart of Midlothian plc |Tynecastle Stadium |Gorgie Road |Edinburgh EH11 2NL

Telephone |0131 200 7244 |Fax | 0131 200 7222

Website | www.heartsfc.co.uk

Heart of Midlothian Football Club | The Heart and Soul of Edinburgh

Three weeks after the game is a bit late.

...a bit disco
17 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’ve got an email to pick mine up on Monday 24th 

Didn't know you could reserve?

33 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Three weeks after the game is a bit late.

Haha just seen that. I’ll need to drop

her an email. Maybe by 24th March we’ll know the score by then and then we can decide wether to buy a ticket or not 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Haha just seen that. I’ll need to drop

her an email. Maybe by 24th March we’ll know the score by then and then we can decide wether to buy a ticket or not 

Good idea 😃

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Didn't know you could reserve?

Not only reserve but pick your seat too. I’m  upper tier row AA and slap bang behind the goals 😉

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, durhamhearts said:

Has the Loyalty point threshold been released yet I haven’t seen one on the Hearts site 

No details for this one yet.

I'll be away on holiday for both Rangers and Hibs. Both on the telly, need to find a bar showing them.

(note to self....mind n stick yir H'erts top in yir suitcase!)

On 16/02/2020 at 20:48, Last Laff said:

Would be a very good return.  After Friday the run of fixtures are shocking until the split.  

Home games against Motherwell and Ross County and away to Livi in the remaining 5 games. Shocking, right enough!

10 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Home games against Motherwell and Ross County and away to Livi in the remaining 5 games. Shocking, right enough!

Yes, Livi are brilliant at home and Motherwell are third, Hibs away very tough as is Aberdeen.  Very, very tough. Four out the five are top six. 

On 16/02/2020 at 21:59, StevenNaismith said:

We need to go there and defend deep and hit them on the break. If we play with a high line then Boyle will have a field day.

I agree with you but don’t feel we have the pace for the counter attack game. There is also no chance we defend deep under Stendel. 

On 17/02/2020 at 02:13, Jamhammer said:

Albeit against 10 men we created around 10 decent chances yesterday. I always feel we will concede a goal, perhaps less so if Joel isn’t playing but think we will give someone a doing. Hibs are also poor at the back. Could see it being a high scorer

For the life of me I have seen absolutely nothing in our performances to suggest we can give any team a “doing” - the reverse actually!