How much do you hate Stephen Craigen

JennytheJambo

JennytheJambo

I know I shouldn't listen to this vile Hearts hating commentator. I wasn't watching much of the Hibs game but just happened to walk past the TV when this cretin was having a go at Hearts considering they weren't playing. I know Hearts deserve all the slating, negativity they get but this guy just can't help himself, going on who appointed the better manager etc. 

I am sorry, just having a moan, getting over a Norovirus type bug and despairing the fact that Hearts could actually be relegated. Very depressing times!!!! 😟

To be honest I don’t. I just find him the most dour and boring individual in world sport. 

Would rather swap him for his BT colleague here:

65B54DEF-EEFC-49B6-B8AF-8FD4B09D3F81.jpeg

B7AF817A-0A4E-4341-AD90-1259EB623D7A.jpeg

6BB05322-4C8C-464B-A914-46F142EE89EC.jpeg

11 minutes ago, JennytheJambo said:

I know I shouldn't listen to this vile Hearts hating commentator. I wasn't watching much of the Hibs game but just happened to walk past the TV when this cretin was having a go at Hearts considering they weren't playing. I know Hearts deserve all the slating, negativity they get but this guy just can't help himself, going on who appointed the better manager etc. 

I am sorry, just having a moan, getting over a Norovirus type bug and despairing the fact that Hearts could actually be relegated. Very depressing times!!!! 😟

Don't lose yer shit over it mate👍

JennytheJambo
12 minutes ago, Four faces said:

Don't lose yer shit over it mate👍

I will try and not too, until Friday if he is still commentating.

JennytheJambo
11 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Not as much as Allan Preston.

Considering he is supposed to be a Hearts supporter, he makes you feel 10 times worse than you already do!

Listening to Craigen and Preston is like listening to my old aunt they just go on and on and never stop talking s***e.unlike the intellectual Tom English who I can listen to all day.🥰

Edited by Crete

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

To be honest I don’t. I just find him the most dour and boring individual in world sport. 

Would rather swap him for his BT colleague here:

65B54DEF-EEFC-49B6-B8AF-8FD4B09D3F81.jpeg

B7AF817A-0A4E-4341-AD90-1259EB623D7A.jpeg

6BB05322-4C8C-464B-A914-46F142EE89EC.jpeg

:wow:

I’d rather remove my toes nails with pliers than listen to that weapon. 
there’s a difference between caring about the plight and sticking the boot in at any opportunity.

I don’t listen to him whatsoever and if I am listening to anything and he comes on usually just turn it off.

Niemi’s gloves

Seems like a semi-reasonable  bloke, still has some Motherwell bias which is fair enough and much better than an old firm bias. May say things we don’t like from time to time but life’s too short to waste “hating” him or (almost) any other pundit. Stupid thread title really.

ToadKiller Dog

Yeah he made some unnecessary comment about Ross changing hibs fortunes unlike another manager without having the bottle to mention who ,it was a very snide remark .

Hopefully we find away to shove it up him and stay up.

He clearly doesnt like us as a club ,any idea why ?.

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Howdy Doody Jambo

Is there anybody in the Scottish media that actually likes Hearts a wee bit, they all seem to be constantly having a go in turns 

SectionDJambo
6 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

Is there anybody in the Scottish media that actually likes Hearts a wee bit, they all seem to be constantly having a go in turns 

It started with Romanov and it just hasn’t stopped. But say anything against Rangers  or their staff, and apologies rain down and pundits get suspended.

For all his faults, Romanov sussed these clowns out early and acted accordingly. Wallace Mercer also had them sussed. Fill their faces with food and beverages and they’ll be your pal, no matter what.

JennytheJambo
2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’d rather remove my toes nails with pliers than listen to that weapon. 
there’s a difference between caring about the plight and sticking the boot in at any opportunity.

I don’t listen to him whatsoever and if I am listening to anything and he comes on usually just turn it off.

You have the right idea!

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Still Tynie said:

Sutton quite often has our back in these BT sports discussions about HMFC of course he might be taking the opposite opinion to the likes of Stewart & Craigan to boost ratings. I find Sutton okay except when he is doing a Celtic game then he get's a bit ****** Bonnar. 

Was heading up the stairs to my seat in D but there was an elderly chap taking his time to get up.  So I join a queue of about 5 guys behind him and just take our time going up one by one.  Craigan's heading up to the gantry and blasts past us all just about wiping the old boy out altogether.  Says it all about the guy IMO grade A walloper.

bigsuperslim1874
3 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Not as much as Allan Preston.

Preston is a prick - some of the shite he was coming out with yesterday (the players have chucked it etc) was doing my nut in.

What was Preston’s “fact” that Hearts current squad cost £9m? I know wage bill is big, but it’s acceptable level to turnover. And last year total bill was about £8m. He was just going on about it so much!!!!!

3 hours ago, JennytheJambo said:

Considering he is supposed to be a Hearts supporter, he makes you feel 10 times worse than you already do!

He uses his supposedly being a ‘Hearts supporter’ to ingratiate himself to the BBC. What better than having a  ‘Hearts supporter’ on the radio having a go at Hearts every week?

Agent Preston would be doing a great job for them if it wasn’t for the fact that every actual Hearts fan knows he’s a complete and utter dick.

7 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

With a passion. He’s a fud!

He’s a poor man’s Chris Sutton.  

The only way Craigan can get himself talked about is to be hated by a particular support. In his case he’s chosen the Hearts support. Doesn’t want to take on the bams in the Celtic and Rangers support so goes for the next biggest. Actually a back handed compliment. Albeit he’s too idiotic to see it. 

Edited by Ethan Hunt

2 hours ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Preston is a prick - some of the shite he was coming out with yesterday (the players have chucked it etc) was doing my nut in.

Preston kept going on about Pereira being 6'5" . Purely to make a bad situation sound even worse (basically his mo) . Gordon pulled him up on that tbf .

Preston also , yesterday , stated Clare was a good footballer ! Complete contradiction from a few weeks ago .

Poor mans MS , with similar obsessions

Not as annoying as that whining wee prick on Sportscene. He’s loving our current predicament and would be tugging himself live on air if we went down 

12 hours ago, Still Tynie said:

Or is it just paranoia from fans instead? Fans looking for any little thing, no matter how tiny to have a go at, or even hate pundits? I listen to them all the same as everyone else and what some seem to think is "having a go" at Hearts I tend to think is concern over what's happening to our club. People like Michael Stewart, Alan Preston and Stevie Craigan and others have only said similar to what Hearts fans say about the club themselves. The only difference is that pundits get a platform to do it publicly while all we've got is sites like kickback and various Hearts pages on things like Facebook etc. Fans would rather criticise pundits than take their head out the sand or take the maroon-tinted specs off and see what they say for what it is.

So, paranoia or concern? You choose.

Bazzas right boot

On a scale of Robbo to Scott Brown he's about an 8.

The only folk in media that seem not to hate us are some ex rangers players, Sutton, English and Pat Nevin. 

Craigan offers nothing as a pundit. 

Points the obvious out and then slavers incoherently the rest of the time. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Geoff Kilpatrick
44 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Or is it just paranoia from fans instead? Fans looking for any little thing, no matter how tiny to have a go at, or even hate pundits? I listen to them all the same as everyone else and what some seem to think is "having a go" at Hearts I tend to think is concern over what's happening to our club. People like Michael Stewart, Alan Preston and Stevie Craigan and others have only said similar to what Hearts fans say about the club themselves. The only difference is that pundits get a platform to do it publicly while all we've got is sites like kickback and various Hearts pages on things like Facebook etc. Fans would rather criticise pundits than take their head out the sand or take the maroon-tinted specs off and see what they say for what it is.

Who is talking bullshit about a £9million wage bill on here? That figure covers all remuneration throughout the club, not just the players.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Who is talking bullshit about a £9million wage bill on here? That figure covers all remuneration throughout the club, not just the players.

"Who is talking bullshit about a £9m wage bill on here?"

Not me, never mentioned money. I was talking about people hating pundits for saying what fans don't want to hear.

Howdy Doody Jambo
59 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Maybes yes Maybes Naw it's all aboot opinions at the end of the day It is what it is 

Edited by Still Tynie

12 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Yeah he made some unnecessary comment about Ross changing hibs fortunes unlike another manager without having the bottle to mention who ,it was a very snide remark .

Hopefully we find away to shove it up him and stay up.

He clearly doesnt like us as a club ,any idea why ?.

Maybe it was when he came to us, people realised he wasn’t actually a footballer.

Geoff Kilpatrick
25 minutes ago, jambonian said:

"Who is talking bullshit about a £9m wage bill on here?"

Not me, never mentioned money. I was talking about people hating pundits for saying what fans don't want to hear.

I've no problem with Preston slating the club. I have a problem when he makes up bullshit. As bad as the hyperbole twins on here.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I've no problem with Preston slating the club. I have a problem when he makes up bullshit. As bad as the hyperbole twins on here.

That's fair enough. He probably should do a bit of research first before talking.

But even before that, some fans just look for something that isn't actually there and have "hated" what him and others have said because they don't like what they hear and have their head in the sand. Not all fans of course but some will look for any tiny little thing to hate them for, even if what they say is true....sometimes.

Tokyo Drifter

Whatever his shortcomings I'm inclined to agree about the respective managerial appointments. I'm still baffled by our failure to secure the services of Jack Ross. We even had a head start on the Flumps.

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

Whatever his shortcomings I'm inclined to agree about the respective managerial appointments. I'm still baffled by our failure to secure the services of Jack Ross. We even had a head start on the Flumps.

Ross is persona non grata at Tynie. Legal reasons forbid me from elucidating.

Have I got this right?

The thread invites us to 'hate' someone most of us have never met because he observes that Hibs under Ross are doing better than Hearts under Stendel?

ToadKiller Dog
1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

Have I got this right?

The thread invites us to 'hate' someone most of us have never met because he observes that Hibs under Ross are doing better than Hearts under Stendel?

Certainly dont hate anybody over a game of football ,but the way he put the comment was in a goading and snide way ,which isnt becoming of somebody in a supposed neutral as much as they can be position . It was Unnecessary 

I hope any of our players who watched that game heard the comment and it stung them to bring out a bit of anger .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Lord Beni of Gorgie

See if we won matches, you wouldn't have to worry about it.

Can't say he doesn't have a point, worst thing about the shocking performances, opens you up to tools.

Hoped the players might develop a siege mentality, but nope every week, more presents are thrown around