World Cup Final

Archie White

I am fed up to the back teeth with our players spouting to the press pre-match game after game about six-pointers, must win, our cup final, blah blah. Now Halkett in the papers today tub thumping about Friday being our World Cup Final. Tell you what Craigie boy, once you and your team mates bottle that one why not ramp it up for the Hibs game to our Solar System Final then our Universe Final. How far can you push it after that? Just shut the f##ck up all of you losers and do your talking on the pitch. Like a steering wheel doon me troosers it's driving me nuts.

Couldn't agree more. Halkett looked like he was playing in a cup final yesterday right enough when his fat erse came trotting into view 10 yards behind play at the first goal. 

Feel that too many of the players determination is in their heads but not in their hearts.Look at the offside goal yesterday.See the acceptance,the dejection.Where's their passion.They should have been protesting loudly.

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Couldn't agree more. Halkett looked like he was playing in a cup final yesterday right enough when his fat erse came trotting into view 10 yards behind play at the first goal. 

I shouldn't laugh...but :lol:

This squad and the previous 3 years squads have been fantastic in talking a good game. In reality they are all a bunch of shitebags .

Edited by Irufushi

On 16/02/2020 at 13:04, Smoked-Glass said:

Yea. No cup finals till the points say so. 

Win at st Mirren or next it's the mickey mouse cup final 🙈🇱🇻🇱🇻

SectionDJambo
21 hours ago, Irufushi said:

This squad and the previous 3 years squads have been fantastic in talking a good game. In reality they are all a bunch of shitebags .

Hard to disagree with this. More talking on the park would be beneficial.

Their heads go down far too quickly when something goes wrong. A group of less talented players with more desire and heart wouldn’t be in our position.

Can you imagine guys like Kyle, Suso and McGowan meekly accepting defeat like this team seems to?

The Treasurer

Said it on the other thread, actions speak louder than words.

If they genuinely believe what they are saying (and I have my doubts) then fecking show it where it matters