I need help to create / build stuff with my 11 year old

Better call Saul

Better call Saul

It's her School project for recycling garbage lying around the house that you can turn into something that someone may find useful and want to buy for charity , 

Example.. Pringle tube large and small.. Larger one cut in half joined together with tape or the likes then painted hey presto a desk tidy 

Please please kickback any other suggestions as that's all I have. 🤔🤔🤔

Doctor FinnBarr
16 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

It's her School project for recycling garbage lying around the house that you can turn into something that someone may find useful and want to buy for charity , 

Example.. Pringle tube large and small.. Larger one cut in half joined together with tape or the likes then painted hey presto a desk tidy 

Cardboard boxes and bog roll tubes can be made into a castle and after spraying gold paint on said castle you can call it a Xmas castle. I know because I did it in P1

35 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Cardboard boxes and bog roll tubes can be made into a castle and after spraying gold paint on said castle you can call it a Xmas castle. I know because I did it in P1

I'm a bit jealous, that sounds lush

Better call Saul
2 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Just waiting on Ferris giving it the ok

Lovely idea.... But the school want the items to be sold for everyday usage load of nonsense I have to buy paints and find tins or cartons to make an item (more than one) that someone will buy out of kindness and lob into thier garage 

Better call Saul
55 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

You want to be making one of these:

Jesus I have some blue tac / some straws and a few milk bottles. 

12 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Jesus I have some blue tac / some straws and a few milk bottles. 

Best get busy 🤣

On 16/02/2020 at 08:16, Ferris Bueller said:

Plastic bottle, a straw, a spanner socket, some duct tape, bit of metal gauze, hey presto a makeshift bong.

Do you drink much?  Before minimum pricing, I know someone who could have made a Frosty Jack's cider version of this from what was in their flat.

Better call Saul
2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

There is a site on Instagram called 5min crafts. I assume it’s on FB and other social media sites, YouTube etc.

Its excellent for these sort of thing I occasionally do them with my daughter, However both my kids love the site and the videos of things to do.

Nice one ta