Top Posters In This Topic

• One five

• Hearts1975

• Frankfurter

• Gabriel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

delpieroismagic

A decent support and let's get fully behind the team, it's all we can do. Last time I was away at Love Street Ian Baird took out Campbell Money with a diving header 

6 hours ago, Baxfee said:

I’d stop farting about and go 4-4-2. Need a solid formation that players get. Stendel has got to get over himself and adapt to Scottish football. This isn’t the time for players to have to adapt to his style, his system, etc. Can do that next season 

Totally agree start with a solid base and work from that point.

14 hours ago, Brauhauser2012 said:

The team has an entitled mentality. The manager has tried to counter it but they are not listening and as he said the effort and body language was wrong.  Fully expect to be relegated.  The club is going through a metamorphosis and we will come back stronger than ever once the Levein taint has been fully cleansed.

This. Stendel repeatedly talks about a fast start. The game starts and the players revert to a Levein style jog. One or two goals later and we wake up. The vast majority of this squad need emptied at the end of this season. I include Naismith in that as I think his constant narking at players is having a negative effect. He has a brass neck recently as he’s been one of the worst performers. 

If the fans turn against Stendel it’ll be a huge mistake. This squad of players have proven to be shite for nearly 3 seasons. Give Stendel the chance to change the course we are taking. Anything else is papering over the cracks.

1 hour ago, delpieroismagic said:

A decent support and let's get fully behind the team, it's all we can do. Last time I was away at Love Street Ian Baird took out Campbell Money with a diving header 

We need to create an atmosphere that puts the shitters up St Midden. If we need to turn the atmosphere poisonous toward them them we do. That’s what the arse cheeks fans do to opposing teams and invariably it works.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

If the fans turn against Stendel it’ll be a huge mistake. This squad of players have proven to be shite for nearly 3 seasons. Give Stendel the chance to change the course we are taking. Anything else is papering over the cracks.

I’ve never quoted you before, but had to this time.

Well said!

13 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I’ve never quoted you before, but had to this time.

Well said!

If we turn against Stendel we will lose the opportunity to change our whole philosophy. We will lose the opportunity to change the way the football club performs and operates. We will lose the opportunity to have something to identity with, to be proud of. There are posters on here who are ruing the fact that we didn’t appoint Tommy Wright FFS! Let’s be better than that. Let’s support the man who is trying to take us somewhere where we have never been. Somewhere different. Somewhere that might actually have us competing on a regular basis.

Give Stendel the support he needs. He sees and hears things every day that we the fans don’t. He has a finger on the pulse, where we don’t. He has the experience and ideals that we don’t. Do we really want to swap someone who is attempting to break new ground in Scottish football for some run of the mill manager.

Give the man a chance FFS!

Edited by Ethan Hunt

19 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

This. Stendel repeatedly talks about a fast start. The game starts and the players revert to a Levein style jog. One or two goals later and we wake up. The vast majority of this squad need emptied at the end of this season. I include Naismith in that as I think his constant narking at players is having a negative effect. He has a brass neck recently as he’s been one of the worst performers. 

Are you going to pay off the remaining 3 years on Naismiths contract? At approx 10k a week? 

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

If we turn against Stendel we will lose the opportunity to change our whole philosophy. We will lose the opportunity to change the way the football club performs and operates. We will lose the opportunity to have something to identity with, to be proud of. There are posters on here who are ruing the fact that we didn’t appoint Tommy Wright FFS! Let’s be better than that. Let’s support the man who is trying to take us somewhere where we have never been. Somewhere different. Somewhere that might actually have us competing on a regular basis.

Give Stendel the support he needs. He sees and hears things every day that we the fans don’t. He has a finger on the pulse, where we don’t. He has the experience and ideals that we don’t. Do we really want to swap someone who is attempting to break new ground in Scottish football for some run of the mill manager.

Give the man a chance FFS!

This is the absolutely delusional, egotistical, self important nonsense that has brought Hearts to this point. Always with the delusions of grandeur, chasing an impossible dream, with a team full of journeymen and never will be's. Good luck with that!