• hueyview

• Morgan

• jock _turd

• TheTrumpet

On 15/02/2020 at 19:30, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Hard to see where our next win coming from 

Hopefully Friday night...  :)

Tenaciousdandy

Can see a couple of draws in the final 5 games before the split, on the plus side Hamilton have horrible run of games against decent opposition so hopefully they pick up feck all before the split. Still confident that we can avoid the drop, but really need to get the defence sorted, lose to St Mirren on Friday and it may have to be a play off win that keeps us up

Nothing will be decided till after the split imo.

I reckon the bottom three will still be close so the games against the other two post-split will decide things.

Jambof3tornado
On 15/02/2020 at 19:09, jock _turd said:

So 12 pts then... nay bother:lol: Seriously though we have to be confident as a team we have only lost 2 of our last nine games ! What the F is wrong with our Hearts fans these days??????????????????????????????????????????????????

and of those two lost games we only lost one of them by the odd goal in six come on cheers up... it is later than you think. I can suggest The Samaritans though is ye just cannae take anymare :lol:

Whats wrong with Hearts fans is the ones that go to the games have seen how shite we are. 

And we are shite.

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Nothing will be decided till after the split imo.

I reckon the bottom three will still be close so the games against the other two post-split will decide things.

15 points to play for during the split so as long as we stay close to the other 2 teams currently above us we are not down. The fact we really seem to be struggling to catch up and pull in front tells you all you need to know.

Not sure when it will drop for the players that they need to buck their ideas up.

6 minutes ago, JimCornette said:

Please put down your crack pipe. 

I'll keep my optimism, if you don't mind. I always expect Hearts to beat those 4 teams and Rangers again in the cup, at home.

Just now, ri Alban said:

I'll keep my optimism, if you don't mind. I always expect Hearts to beat those 4 teams and Rangers again in the cup, at home.

Enough to put good money on it ?

That’s always a good barometer in these neo-liberal times !

Edited by Boab

Won 3 home and 4 away in all competitions this season. 4 wins were cup-ties all bar one against teams at least 2 divisions below. I’d be happy drawing the next four and picking up a bit of momentum.

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye but there's optimism and there's blind dillusion. 

Hope you're right!

He Who Cannot Be Named

1 point. We're already down, the players know it.

Stendel can't be blamed as he is only executing the plans he laid out in the first place, he's not the right man for the job. Consolidating our place in the top league should have been priority, not an overhaul of tactics, the players aren't good enough.

Craig Levein was only doing what Craig Levein does, and he probably would have just kept us up, not that I think he should have been kept on. We should have went for a Neil Warnock type to save our top flight status.

The blame lies firmly with Ann Budge for not removing Levein sooner and then not appointing the right man to keep us up. She needs to go at the earliest opportunity and replaced with someone competent before even more damage is done.

Edited by He Who Cannot Be Named

GorgieRules22
13 minutes ago, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

1 point. We're already down, the players know it.

Stendel can't be blamed as he is only executing the plans he laid out in the first place, he's not the right man for the job. Consolidating our place in the top league should have been priority, not an overhaul of tactics, the players aren't good enough.

Craig Levein was only doing what Craig Levein does, and he probably would have just kept us up, not that I think he should have been kept on. We should have went for a Neil Warnock type to save our top flight status.

The blame lies firmly with Ann Budge for not removing Levein sooner and then not appointing the right man to keep us up. She needs to go at the earliest opportunity and replaced with someone competent before even more damage is done.

If you said we were already down to a Hamilton or St Mirren fan they would laugh at you. Aye we’ve been hopeless but there’s 11 games to go so your getting seriously ahead of yourself.

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Enough to put good money on it ?

That’s always a good barometer in these neo-liberal times !

Skint! 

letsalldothebeattie

3 of the 4 are away from home can’t see where we will get a win from them & Motherwell are in decent form this season even at Tynie this season that’s not a given. Can’t see us winning any of the 4

On 15/02/2020 at 19:03, hueyview said:

Not counting the Rangers cup game, the next 4 are......

St Mirren

Hibs

Motherwell

Livingston

I can see 6 or possibly 7 points from these.....  Home or away seems to make little difference this season.....

For me will decide if we are going down or not..

believe we get 9 Pts !!! Come on JT’s

pettigrewsstylist

St Mirren

Hibs

Motherwell

Livingston

I can see 6 or possibly 7 points from these.....  Home or away seems to make little difference this season.....

I can see 6 or possibly 7 goals conceded

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Won 3 of our last 33 league games. 

We have scored first in only 4 league games this season. 

Draws are possible. Never been a shitebag,  but heading to Easter Road this time is a big problem. 

St Mirren

Hibs

Motherwell

Livingston

1pt, on Friday, if St Mirren leave their shooting boots at home. That's it. 7? Behave yourself.

Hearts next 4 games forgetting the cup game: 

St Mirren (A) 1
Hibs (A) 3
Motherwell (H) 1
Livingston (A) 0

Total 5/12

Hamilton’s next 4:

Motherwell (H) 1
Rangers (A) 0
Killie (H) 1
Ross C. (A) 0

2/12

St Mirren next 4: 

Hearts (H) 1
St Johnstone (H) 1
Celtic (A) 0
Killie (A) 0

2/12

😬

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Won 3 of our last 33 league games. 

We have scored first in only 4 league games this season. 

Draws are possible. Never been a shitebag,  but heading to Easter Road this time is a big problem. 

Are 2 of those wins at ER?

Malinga the Swinga

The ever increasing number of wankers who are willing Hearts to be relegated never ceases to surprise me. While some are Hibs ***** who have nothing else to do, there are a vast number of supporters who want us to go down just so they can continue to vent their spleen at Mrs B and Hearts staff.

Luckily, most of them don't go to games and prefer to winge like the little bitches they are.

Scottie Wanshot.
On 15/02/2020 at 19:22, hueyview said:

I know it was against ten men but the last 15 minutes showed some fight....  

Can see a win against St Mirren, then one victory from next three games, probably lose the other two......

we will do better as soon as we stop this shit pressing game. we need a SOLID defence. end of story.

On 15/02/2020 at 20:08, HardcoreJambo said:

Any why exactly am I know being called a hibs fan? Its my opinion, we aren't performing well and today we were really poor.

St Mirren is going to be considerably tougher then today at home to Hamilton. Motherwell are on equal points with Aberdeen in third. Livingston are only 4 points behind third and are one of the form teams at the moment. Hibs will be well up for it given they are playing us. We have only picked up 3 wins all season and have been awful under Stendel and you are calling me out as a hibs fan because I can't see us winning any of those games. Its ridiculous that if anyone dare say anything that someone else disagrees with on here that you are called out as an opposition fan. Are you a liberal by chance? 

Spot on.

20 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

we will do better as soon as we stop this shit pressing game. we need a SOLID defence. end of story.

You still here with this ‘we’ nonsense?

Looking at the fixtures up to the split, our main relegation candidates have a much harder time of it than us.  On paper of course.  Then we have 5 games against the other 5 least successful sides in the league this season.

Safe as houses I reckon.

Still saying, four points at best.

Out of the Cup too.

Everything crossed that it’s six points minimum though.  Three draws and a win over the Docksiders.

Eight though, once we beat St McGarvey on Friday. :turmoil::

Who knows?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 hours ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

Are 2 of those wins at ER?

One. Do we have the bottle? Very little confidence. One remaining saving grace with Levein he hated Hibs enough to get the response 

14 hours ago, c41rns said:

St Mirren (A) 1
Hibs (A) 3
Motherwell (H) 1
Livingston (A) 0

Total 5/12

Hamilton’s next 4:

Motherwell (H) 1
Rangers (A) 0
Killie (H) 1
Ross C. (A) 0

2/12

St Mirren next 4: 

Hearts (H) 1
St Johnstone (H) 1
Celtic (A) 0
Killie (A) 0

2/12

😬

14 hours ago, c41rns said:

St Mirren (A) 1
Hibs (A) 3
Motherwell (H) 1
Livingston (A) 0

Total 5/12

Hamilton’s next 4:

Motherwell (H) 1
Rangers (A) 0
Killie (H) 1
Ross C. (A) 0

2/12

St Mirren next 4: 

Hearts (H) 1
St Johnstone (H) 1
Celtic (A) 0
Killie (A) 0

2/12

😬

I can see all three bottom teams getting at least one, maybe two wins, as they look at relegation in the face. A Friday night win does make 6 points attainable for Hearts...

On 15/02/2020 at 19:35, OTT said:

We need Sibbick back for St Mirren. I'd like to see something along the lines of:

Bobby

Smith Souttar Halkett Hickey

Sibbick

Clare Bozanic Walker

Boyce Naismith

Irving for me isn't doing enough. He's young and drops in form are 100% expected. Clare seems to be finally playing with confidence which is massive for the laddie. I think though, we need defensive solidity and Smith brings that. Letting Clare support Smith defensively but having a more attacking focus might be what we need. Bozanic isn't anything special, but with Irvings form I really think this is our only option. Cochrane is obviously another option but honestly, I'm not sure if he's showing enough. McDonald has been given a chance, Harry hasn't and it makes me wonder why? Attitude gone?  

McDonald was thrown in at Celtic Park, did nothing wrong and was taken off after 30 mins, not sure what the expectations would  have been there. Probably would have been a much better option than Doniis on Saturday. Cochrane been playing for the reserves, maybe doesnt fit the style than Stendeln wants to play,  dont think its attitude as he still trains with 1st team.

I would play McDonald, Naismith, Walker and Clare in a 4-1-4-1 formation. Put Sibbick in behind them and Smith to rb with Boyce up top.

If the players have the same mentality/mindset as most of the fans on here then we may as well just forfeit the next 11 games and start preparing for life in the championship! Yes, we have been very poor, however we all know football can turn on a sixpence; one win could trigger a little run...it's may feel like a big ask in our current predicament, however there still isn't much between the 4 teams that a bit more solidity and a wee bit of luck couldn't overcome.

This thread from the start of February is enlightening. Most people who made predictions on that thread were predicting 8-12 points from our 5 league games in February. We are 4 games out of 5 into that run and have so far taken 2 points.

I find it illuminating that some of the posters that are now claiming we couldn't expect any better from Stendel and asking what we expected, were amongst those making the most positive predictions just 18days ago.

3 hours ago, Fourcandles said:

Very revealing. 

From one to another.

Pathetic sad lives both of you.

Behave, we all want Hearts to do well, just that some of you live in fantasy land.