Next four games

hueyview

Not counting the Rangers cup game, the next 4 are......

St Mirren

Hibs

Motherwell

Livingston

I can see 6 or possibly 7 points from these.....  Home or away seems to make little difference this season.....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hueyview

• Morgan

• jock _turd

• TheTrumpet

All roads lead to Gorgie

Unless we unearth a new central defense I can't many wins in that run of fixtures.

So 12 pts then... nay bother:lol: Seriously though we have to be confident as a team we have only lost 2 of our last nine games ! What the F is wrong with our Hearts fans these days??????????????????????????????????????????????????

and of those two lost games we only lost one of them by the odd goal in six come on cheers up... it is later than you think. I can suggest The Samaritans though is ye just cannae take anymare :lol:

Edited by jock _turd

1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Rather just discuss the next one

This. I'm not hopeful for it maybe a fit again Toby would help though.

Today is the first time that I'm genuinely concerned about where we're going to finish the season. 

The only decent performance we've put in recently is against Rangers, other than that we don't look likely to start to putting together any kind of run of form to get us out of this mess and we're quickly running out time. 

12 minutes ago, hueyview said:

St Mirren - 0 points

Hibs - 1 point

Motherwell - 1 point

Livingston - 0 points

Based on form, this is how I foresee the next 4 games. ☹️

I know it was against ten men but the last 15 minutes showed some fight....  

Can see a win against St Mirren, then one victory from next three games, probably lose the other two......

Just now, Morgan said:

Four draws, at best.

Obviously would love to clobber the Hibs though.

That's the spirit Morgan never let the basts grind you down :laugh2:! I live in hope that one Saturday I will return to the house and tune in to JKB to find optimism abounds. I was never confident today to be honest Hamilton were always going to be a tough nut to crack but am no given up yet! We will find a way... as they say:lol:

Theres absolutely no point in saying we should win X,Y & Z.

We're not good enough to win these games. We're bottom because we're shite, couldn't score in a brothel and now we can't defend against total dross. 

Unless Stendel manages to finally make things click we're going down. Today was massive, and yet again we came up short. 

Honestly never felt less confident in a Hearts side. It’s not the losing (or at least not winning) I have followed our club for long enough to accept that. It’s simply the ground hog day experience match after match. The team isn’t learning, isn’t adapting and I genuinely fear for the remainder of this season.

We have had so many opportunities to start digging ourselves out of this nightmare and we have passed on every one. Why should the next game, or even the next four be different? What changes in the next 6 days before we go to Paisley!

We need Sibbick back for St Mirren. I'd like to see something along the lines of:

Bobby

Smith Souttar Halkett Hickey

Sibbick

Clare Bozanic Walker

Boyce Naismith

Irving for me isn't doing enough. He's young and drops in form are 100% expected. Clare seems to be finally playing with confidence which is massive for the laddie. I think though, we need defensive solidity and Smith brings that. Letting Clare support Smith defensively but having a more attacking focus might be what we need. Bozanic isn't anything special, but with Irvings form I really think this is our only option. Cochrane is obviously another option but honestly, I'm not sure if he's showing enough. McDonald has been given a chance, Harry hasn't and it makes me wonder why? Attitude gone?  

Jambof3tornado
36 minutes ago, hueyview said:

St Mirren

Hibs

Motherwell

Livingston

I can see 6 or possibly 7 points from these.....  Home or away seems to make little difference this season.....

Haha be lucky to take 3 points.

We are bottom because we are soft as shite.

4 minutes ago, OTT said:

We need Sibbick back for St Mirren. I'd like to see something along the lines of:

Bobby

Smith Souttar Halkett Hickey

Sibbick

Clare Bozanic Walker

Boyce Naismith

Irving for me isn't doing enough. He's young and drops in form are 100% expected. Clare seems to be finally playing with confidence which is massive for the laddie. I think though, we need defensive solidity and Smith brings that. Letting Clare support Smith defensively but having a more attacking focus might be what we need. Bozanic isn't anything special, but with Irvings form I really think this is our only option. Cochrane is obviously another option but honestly, I'm not sure if he's showing enough. McDonald has been given a chance, Harry hasn't and it makes me wonder why? Attitude gone?  

I'd play Walker in the middle instead of Bozanic and have Washington on the left

Sibbick being available again will instantly improve our midfield if he keeps up his form

37 minutes ago, hueyview said:

St Mirren Win

Hibs Win

Motherwell Draw

Livingston Lose

7 points.. I hope.

Just now, kila said:

I'd play Walker in the middle instead of Bozanic and have Washington on the left

Sibbick being available again will instantly improve our midfield if he keeps up his form

Fair point actually. I'd forgotten about Washington! 

Weird DS seems to be keeping him on the bench when we know his pace and running can cause problems..

1 minute ago, Longshanks said:

Every week ffs. 'next four games' after yet another pish performance. 

That’s exactly what I was going to say. How many threads are there where people claim we’re going to win X amount of points & we go out & play shite. 

out of that list we will be lucky to get 2-3 points.

Arthur Morgan
6 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

7 points.. I hope.

We've won 3 games all season and you think we will get 7 points from these next four games? We're going down imo. 

WLDL

Feck knows why I think we will beat St Mirren suppose it's just blind hope.I can't see us beating Hibs at all easy ball over the top and panic from us will be enough for them to win by a couple.

HardcoreJambo
48 minutes ago, hueyview said:

St Mirren

Hibs

Motherwell

Livingston

St Mirren away is going to be tough. I honestly can't see us picking anything up from Hibs, Motherwell and Livingston. We have to win next week.

8 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Its the kickback dramatists way dontchano... if we have a good win it champions league here we come:laugh2:

2 minutes ago, HardcoreJambo said:

St Mirren away is going to be tough. I honestly can't see us picking anything up from Hibs, Motherwell and Livingston. We have to win next week.

earth calling HEADCASE jambo ... you are wanted back on .net your sister has a paternity case she wants you to answer for ... just wants to make sure you are her brother first.

HardcoreJambo
1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

earth calling HEADCASE jambo ... you are wanted back on .net your sister has a paternity case she wants you to answer for ... just wants to make sure you are her brother first.

Any why exactly am I know being called a hibs fan? Its my opinion, we aren't performing well and today we were really poor.

St Mirren is going to be considerably tougher then today at home to Hamilton. Motherwell are on equal points with Aberdeen in third. Livingston are only 4 points behind third and are one of the form teams at the moment. Hibs will be well up for it given they are playing us. We have only picked up 3 wins all season and have been awful under Stendel and you are calling me out as a hibs fan because I can't see us winning any of those games. Its ridiculous that if anyone dare say anything that someone else disagrees with on here that you are called out as an opposition fan. Are you a liberal by chance? 

30 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

3 points.  A win against Motherwell.  Probably be too late by then. 

no chance are we getting 3 points v them. Hope I’m wrong but that’s fantasy

1 minute ago, HardcoreJambo said:

Any why exactly am I know being called a hibs fan? Its my opinion, we aren't performing well and today we were really poor.

Because you come away with the sort of shickt I expect from a hobo... but let me stand this squarely on its head , had we won convincingly today what would you be saying?

30 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Hard to argue with that post

It's as if people are scared to come out and admit the truth having invested so much in a new management team

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

Because you come away with the sort of shickt I expect from a hobo... but let me stand this squarely on its head , had we won convincingly today what would you be saying?

He’d probably be as quiet as a wee mouse.

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

no chance are we getting 3 points v them. Hope I’m wrong but that’s fantasy

It would be typical to draw today lose next week then the derby and win the least important game. 

Just now, Last Laff said:

It would be typical to draw today lose next week then the derby and win the least important game. 

I don't follow that bud a win is a win... especially against them... where the F would we be without that win against the huns?? I will tell you right now I would take wins against the top six every day of the week were it possible... that is how un-important these points are honestly have you been drinking??

1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Unless we unearth a new central defense I can't many wins in that run of fixtures.

Unless we stop the pressing play at the back you mean.

just play it long and do the fancy gegen pressing in their half 

19 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I don't follow that bud a win is a win... especially against them... where the F would we be without that win against the huns?? I will tell you right now I would take wins against the top six every day of the week were it possible... that is how un-important these points are honestly have you been drinking??

My point in my first post was if we lose to St Mirren then the derby it’s probably going to be too little too late against Motherwell and get a unlikely win. 

I just don’t see this geggenpress people keep talking about? That is a high press, full of energy in the opposition faces at speed and with aggression?? 

I see a slow gutless team playing a high line with no energy and very little closing down at pace and very little aggression. 

2 hours ago, hueyview said:

St Mirren

Hibs

Motherwell

Livingston

Sorry, but the St.Midden games the only one I'm thinking about at the moment, need to get the defence sorted out, yet another must win game, they all are, bout time we did just that, and WIN, our luck has to change sometime, if we want get out of this ####ing mess, lose this and its goodnight Vienna, I'm afraid. 

Knowing us, rangers might be our only win this month.

Hope not though.  Nice wee 3-1 win on Friday would be just the ticket.  Surely not impossible.

Gordon Ramsay
1 hour ago, Longshanks said:

Straw clutching at its finest. 

1 point out of those 4 at St Mirren. The other 3 will piss all over us.