Caroline Flack

gashauskis9

8 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Whilst her death is obviously very sad, I find it difficult to have much sympathy. Blaming the press is one thing but these media whores are nothing without attention, attention they absolutely know will occur when they enter in to the reality TV spectrum. Desperate for ''fame'' and wealth while having zero talent. To blame the very thing you crave in the 1st place is just nonsense. It seems she had issues before she was ''famous'', ( I'd never heard of her). To lay all the blame at the feet of red tops and ''celeb'' magazines is wrong. As much as I detest tabloids, as long as people keep reading, believing and buying into this utter shite it will continue. This is a societal problem. Anyone who watches and buys ''reality'' based media is pretty much bottom of the food chain. ironically it's these same people who take to social media to express their disgust at this media intrusion into peoples lives. It's ****** hilarious they have so little self awareness. "actual cannae believe the Sun printed that aboot that lassie''... while a copy of the Sun lies next to the tanning bed they are posting from.

It seems like you think she was a contestant on Love Island craving celebrity lifestyle with no inherent talent. 
She wasn't, she has been a TV and Radio presenter since 2002, first appearing on Bo Selecta. Hardly comparable to your average reality TV contestant.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Bridge of Djoum

• Dawnrazor

• Phil Dunphy

The folk signing petitions for this "Caroline Law" are going to be pretty disappointed though. Any Law they are proposing would be impossible to implement without a complete overhaul of how the press in the UK works. 

Edited by hughesie27

Mr Brightside
5 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

The folk signing petitions for this "Caroline Law" are going to be pretty disappointed though. Any Law they are proposing would be impossible to implement without a complete overhaul of how the press in the UK works. 

They would be better off not reading the stories they now suddenly find offensive and stop watching reality tv and commenting on it on social media.

Its very sad that anyone commits suicide but the outpouring of grief has been very hypocritical.

And now it appears one of the press (assuming Mail) has an inside Caroline's flat (post suicude) feature.

Effing vile and Morgan is also still trolling celebrities on their appearance even yesterday.  A woman of course.

Not even for one day can they leave it be.

How much of a **** can someone be to do either.

Edited by DETTY29

4 hours ago, Mr Brightside said:

They would be better off not reading the stories they now suddenly find offensive and stop watching reality tv and commenting on it on social media.

Its very sad that anyone commits suicide but the outpouring of grief has been very hypocritical.

Guaranteed everyone signing these petitions are the same people who buy/read gossip magazines/sites and gleefully read these trashy articles.

Bridge of Djoum
13 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

It seems like you think she was a contestant on Love Island craving celebrity lifestyle with no inherent talent. 
She wasn't, she has been a TV and Radio presenter since 2002, first appearing on Bo Selecta. Hardly comparable to your average reality TV contestant.

No, I’d figured out she wasn’t a contestant. She was in the realm of reality TV. For me she’s on a par with Davina McCall... an absolute no one desperate for fame and wealth without having any talent. 

Bridge of Djoum
18 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You don't have much sympathy for someone who felt their situation was so desperate that the only way out was suicide? Wow.

A new low, even for you.

Oh, Phil...it’s been a while. How are you? It’s soooo sweet you’re still sniffing around me. 

I see you selectively quoted me, while in other posts you’ve generally agreed with what I posted. Which is it, lad. Attacking me or the point, (which curiously you do seem to concur with). 

I’ve folded you so often now it’s not even fun. Back under your rock now. 

I P Knightley
5 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

And now it appears one of the press (assuming Mail) has an inside Caroline's flat (post suicude) feature.

Effing vile and Morgan is also still trolling celebrities on their appearance even yesterday.  A woman of course.

Not even for one day can they leave it be.

How much of a **** can someone be to do either.

Piers Moron is a very special kind of ****.

Unfortunately, people watching his TV show and 7 million people following him on Twitter gives him the confidence to carry on ****ing.

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Oh, Phil...it’s been a while. How are you? It’s soooo sweet you’re still sniffing around me. 

I see you selectively quoted me, while in other posts you’ve generally agreed with what I posted. Which is it, lad. Attacking me or the point, (which curiously you do seem to concur with). 

I’ve folded you so often now it’s not even fun. Back under your rock now. 

Folded me? That doesn’t even make sense. 

I’ll assume it means something along the lines of “owning” me or something. Which is funny, because I read that thread on **** where you were utterly embarrassed and sent on your way. Now that’s “folding”. 

On topic, I quoted your exact words. You literally said you found it difficult to have much sympathy, you utter goon. 

The Hogfather

Trying to show how edgy you are by saying things like “never heard of her” or “I’ve not much sympathy” just shows how much of an arsehole you are. 

A young lady felt so alone and isolated that she took her own life. That’s a tragedy. Anyone who says any different is an arsehole. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Folded me? That doesn’t even make sense. 

I’ll assume it means something along the lines of “owning” me or something. Which is funny, because I read that thread on **** where you were utterly embarrassed and sent on your way. Now that’s “folding”. 

On topic, I quoted your exact words. You literally said you found it difficult to have much sympathy, you utter goon. 

Desperate stuff again, pal. So easy to trigger you. 

49 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Admitting to trying to trigger someone on a thread about suicide is just more classless shite from you. 

Always trying to get a rise out of strangers on the internet. 

:cornette: 

The Hogfather
Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

Admitting to trying to trigger someone on a thread about suicide is just more classless shite from you. 

Always trying to get a rise out of strangers on the internet. 

Careful, he might offer to fight you the next time he’s visiting Edinburgh on holiday. It wouldn’t be the first time. 

annushorribilis III
4 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Normally I have you on ignore but that comment about "media whores" is a disgrace. 

14 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

No, I’d figured out she wasn’t a contestant. She was in the realm of reality TV. For me she’s on a par with Davina McCall... an absolute no one desperate for fame and wealth without having any talent. 

Must be hiring anyone on the west end these days, then.

Bridge of Djoum
6 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Normally I have you on ignore but that comment about "media whores" is a disgrace. 

Take your faux offended stance elsewhere. Muppets who make a living from reality TV and the industry surrounding  it are bottom feeding vermin.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Must be hiring anyone on the west end these days, then.

Always found the understudies far better than the ''big names'' who only get the gig to sell tickets.

annushorribilis III
16 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Take your faux offended stance elsewhere. Muppets who make a living from reality TV and the industry surrounding  it are bottom feeding vermin.

Still posting offensive pish, I see. 

"Faux offence" ? If you were any further up your own arse you'd disappear.  You are one nasty piece of work.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 18/02/2020 at 00:55, hughesie27 said:

It would also need an overhaul of the way celebrities use the media to promote themselves when it suits.

17 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Surely having the personality to be a well-liked TV presenter able to keep your calm when doing live TV is a talent?

12 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Why would you want to trigger someone on a thread about someone taking their own life?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
15 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Trying to show how edgy you are by saying things like “never heard of her” or “I’ve not much sympathy” just shows how much of an arsehole you are. 

A young lady felt so alone and isolated that she took her own life. That’s a tragedy. Anyone who says any different is an arsehole. 

I don’t disagree with that, provided you add the context that she was facing a domestic violence charge. That is a critical factor in this.

3 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Still trying the shock jock stuff for some attention. Are you not like 40 odd?

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Still trying the shock jock stuff for some attention. Are you not like 40 odd?

That's a pretty popular opinion. Don't know why you'd think I'm trying to shock for attention. You've just made that up.

I fail to see how despising reality TV and those involved in it is attention seeking or intended to shock delicate individuals who wish the Mrs would let them out for a pint of an evening instead of being made to watch this mind numbing pish.

Love Island

Big Brother

Kardashians

Real Housewives of...pretty much anywhere on the planet

Ex-wives of rock

Hollywood exes

And many ****** more.  Sad **** who watch this stuff need to take a look at themselves. Or stop letting the wife lead them around by the nuts.

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

Why would you want to trigger someone on a thread about someone taking their own life?

I've ignored wee Phil for months. He has a habit of triggering himself where I'm involved. I post, he replies, I mock him, he loses his shit. It's pretty funny.

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

Surely having the personality to be a well-liked TV presenter able to keep your calm when doing live TV is a talent?

''Well liked''... by people who struggle to get off the couch and perhaps should seek goals in life and better employment. :rofl:

Bridge of Djoum
9 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Still posting offensive pish, I see. 

"Faux offence" ? If you were any further up your own arse you'd disappear.  You are one nasty piece of work.

Bridge of Djoum
On 18/02/2020 at 05:53, Ray Gin said:

Guaranteed everyone signing these petitions are the same people who buy/read gossip magazines/sites and gleefully read these trashy articles.

Check out the Facebook pages relating to Caroline Flack. Sad as her death is these people on those pages need help. 

The Hogfather
8 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I don’t disagree with that, provided you add the context that she was facing a domestic violence charge. That is a critical factor in this.

I think it’s worth noting that her boyfriend didn’t support the trial going ahead.

Interesting to see that more people on Kickback are waking up to the fact that Bridge of Djoum holds some truly abhorrent views.

I wonder if the thread where he offered a member of another Hearts fora a fight the next time he was in New York is still about. In a world where he thinks he’s some kind of witty genius, it was quite funny to see him so badly ridiculed and the outstanding way he broke down about it. 

2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I think it’s worth noting that her boyfriend didn’t support the trial going ahead.

I was watching the news the other morning and someone from the or connected to the CPS explained when the CPS proceed with domestic violence cases the "victim" often ask for the case to be dropped, as the perpetrator can pressure victim to try and have the the case stopped. Seems sensible to me considering the amount of assaults and victim have to go through in some cases.

27 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Battered partners often don't want to press charges.

The "they really love me" defence.

They then keep getting battered or eventually killed.

The CPS was perfectly correct to pursue a conviction.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Interesting to see that more people on Kickback are waking up to the fact that Bridge of Djoum holds some truly abhorrent views.

I wonder if the thread where he offered a member of another Hearts fora a fight the next time he was in New York is still about. In a world where he thinks he’s some kind of witty genius, it was quite funny to see him so badly ridiculed and the outstanding way he broke down about it. 

What other ''abhorrent views'' do I have? You've obviously one or two in mind. Let's hear them.

It's worth noting you've barely spoken about the actual topic of the thread and instead, as always, you go for the ad-hominem approach with me. It's almost like you have absolutely **** all to say. 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

It's fairly obvious to anyone with half a brain that someone's suicide is highly unlikely to have been directly caused by an impending trial for assault alone.    The overwhelming chances are that this woman will have been at grave risk of self harm for deeper reasons,   wholly unrelated to the prospect of an assault trial or no trial at all.       Unsurprisingly some people are too stupid or too holier-than-thou to admit it and would rather point the finger of blame to the big bad authorities.     The policy of prosecution is well documented and entirely logical.     It will be ignored.

The decision to prosecute this woman did not turn an otherwise mentally healthy woman into a suicide.     

9 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

What other ''abhorrent views'' do I have? You've obviously one or two in mind. Let's hear them.

It's worth noting you've barely spoken about the actual topic of the thread and instead, as always, you go for the ad-hominem approach with me. It's almost like you have absolutely **** all to say. 

Have you two ever tried to sort something out in PM's?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

That’s not uncommon in domestic violence cases.

26 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's fairly obvious to anyone with half a brain that someone's suicide is highly unlikely to have been directly caused by an impending trial for assault alone.    The overwhelming chances are that this woman will have been at grave risk of self harm for deeper reasons,   wholly unrelated to the prospect of an assault trial or no trial at all.       Unsurprisingly some people are too stupid or too holier-than-thou to admit it and would rather point the finger of blame to the big bad authorities.     The policy of prosecution is well documented and entirely logical.     It will be ignored.

The decision to prosecute this woman did not turn an otherwise mentally healthy woman into a suicide.     

Spot on. 

Bridge of Djoum
24 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I've asked in the past. He'd rather do it here it seems.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Hilarious if true. 

24 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Her family's published a post she had drafted but didn't press 'send'. Had she posted it and got on with life, suffering anxiety or depression, it may not have registered, except for a few who'd find it easy to jump on her for attention-seeking or whatever. 

This is some of it: 

"The reason I am talking today is because my family can't take anymore. I've lost my job. My home. My ability to speak. And the truth has been taken out of my hands and used as entertainment.

"I can't spend every day hidden away being told not to say or speak to anyone.

"I'm so sorry to my family for what I have brought upon them and for what my friends have had to go through.

"I'm not thinking about 'how I'm going to get my career back.' I'm thinking about how I'm going to get mine and my family's life back."

41 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

16 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I've asked in the past. He'd rather do it here it seems.

Yup, I’d rather have it out with this idiot in the public domain than hide behind PMs. 

Not that I’ve ever received a PM from him. Yet more absolute nonsense from the chief dribbler in here. 

5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Hilarious if true. 

Her family's published a post she had drafted but didn't press 'send'. Had she posted it and got on with life, suffering anxiety or depression, it may not have registered, except for a few who'd find it easy to jump on her for attention-seeking or whatever. 

This is some of it: 

"The reason I am talking today is because my family can't take anymore. I've lost my job. My home. My ability to speak. And the truth has been taken out of my hands and used as entertainment.

"I can't spend every day hidden away being told not to say or speak to anyone.

"I'm so sorry to my family for what I have brought upon them and for what my friends have had to go through.

"I'm not thinking about 'how I'm going to get my career back.' I'm thinking about how I'm going to get mine and my family's life back."

I’ll send you a PM with the link, if you like? Was some reading. 

I P Knightley
20 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Yup, I’d rather have it out with this idiot in the public domain than hide behind PMs. 

Not that I’ve ever received a PM from him. Yet more absolute nonsense from the chief dribbler in here. 

I’ll send you a PM with the link, if you like? Was some reading. 

Go on - there's nothing much on the telly tonight :D

I’d happily post the link in here, but I’m not sure the Mods would like it. Since the fora in question is included in the swear filter. 

But if anyone’s interested in reading it, they can just google “Inter-fora sandy”. Starts about page 7. 

Edited by Phil Dunphy

4 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

''Well liked''... by people who struggle to get off the couch and perhaps should seek goals in life and better employment. :rofl:

Is it possible to have a well paid profession, a fantastic young family and active social life and still enjoy watching Davina on Million Pound Drop and This Time Next Year?