Caroline Flack

gashauskis9

7 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

It's the same as a gilf, only during or after the act. If you get the picture. 

Definitely don’t want the picture thanks.  :lol: 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Bridge of Djoum

• Dawnrazor

• Phil Dunphy

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The narrative around this is a joke. She smashed a guy in the head with a lamp. She couldn’t take the consequences of that. Why is everyone else being blamed?

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, Nixie said:

When did actually become actual?  I have found a lot of young people not only type that but say it.  

"actual can't believe what happened last night".  

Never nice to hear about the death of someone, but the faux outrage and grief from some is laughable and totally hypocritical.

She had a drink problem and (allegedly) battered her boyfriend. Can I ask, if Paul Gascoigne was found in similar fashion, would there be the same response? Or Wayne Rooney? Sure the football community would be in mourning, but I bet most people on social media would see them as misogynist alky's who won't be missed.

Sad but true.

39 minutes ago, Locky said:

Never nice to hear about the death of someone, but the faux outrage and grief from some is laughable and totally hypocritical.

She had a drink problem and (allegedly) battered her boyfriend. Can I ask, if Paul Gascoigne was found in similar fashion, would there be the same response? Or Wayne Rooney? Sure the football community would be in mourning, but I bet most people on social media would see them as misogynist alky's who won't be missed.

Sad but true.

Well as long as those on social media kept their opinions to themselves there’s no harm done.  Life existed before social media, I think we all forget this.  

jack D and coke

The media are pretty evil and us idiots for clicking links and feeding it. I’ll admit to thinking she was wasn’t a nice person after reading some of the media reports. I think the sooner papers like the sun are dead and buried the better for society tbh. Utter scum paper with blood on its hands again. 

Edited by jack D and coke

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The narrative around this is a joke. She allegedly smashed a guy in the head with a lamp. She couldn’t take the consequences of that. Why is everyone else being blamed?

FTFY.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

FTFY.

Fair enough but it’s perfect obvious that the court case was the motivation for her doing what she did.

I didnt know her, so wont be grieving.

I will say this about so called celebrities.

They get more upset at not being in the papers than at any negative story that is.

17 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I didnt know her, so wont be grieving.

I will say this about so called celebrities.

They get more upset at not being in the papers than at any negative story that is.

I have no idea who she was. 

Never heard of her.

AlphonseCapone
13 hours ago, JustinT said:

Wow, they managed to keep the rumours that Soapy was a high profile sex offender for over four years! Mackay was also a known sexual predator. Sturgeon knew but kept it very hush hush. Deary me. Sturgeon's beyond words, she knew but decided to cover it up. Snp gifs incoming.

You're my new favourite poster. 

4 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The narrative around this is a joke. She smashed a guy in the head with a lamp. She couldn’t take the consequences of that. Why is everyone else being blamed?

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Fair enough but it’s perfect obvious that the court case was the motivation for her doing what she did.

It's pretty obvious you jump to conclusion based on what you think is true rather than actual evidence. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

You're my new favourite poster. 

It's pretty obvious you jump to conclusion based on what you think is true rather than actual evidence. 

Not really.

AlphonseCapone
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Not really.

OK well prove that she smashed the guy in the head with a lamp. And then prove the court case motivated her to kill herself. Proof mind, not accusations or assumptions. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

OK well prove that she smashed the guy in the head with a lamp. And then prove the court case motivated her to kill herself. Proof mind, not accusations or assumptions. 

The bloodstained sheet.

Her management company’s statement.

5 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

When did actually become actual?  I have found a lot of young people not only type that but say it.  

I don't think they even bother trying to teach proper grammar in schools any more.

20 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

Issues like that are either discussed seriously or they're not.

Describing what happened as a BLOODBATH isn't discussing it at all seriously and is openly prejudicing a fair trial. Because mud sticks. 

Going by the boyfriend, the blood was CF's. He wasn't attacked either. 

Edited by ri Alban

Did ITV fail to provide adequate emotional and medical support to one of their stars over the last few years?

We don't know what kind of support package she was offered, if any.

Considering that television is becoming more and more a high-pressure job these days, more should be done to shield or aid famous faces.

The CPS has every right to pursue a conviction even if the plaintiff withdraws their charges. 

In many domestic abuse cases the battered partner tries to withdraw charges (the "but they really love me" syndrome).

As the CPS have also pointed out, the girls at the centre of the Rotherham case also did not want to press charges.

It is in the public interest to pursue convictions for violent crimes.

The red-top rags did what they always do; build someone up then shoot them down.

Both things sell papers/gain clicks/generate comment debates.

Social media is also to blame, but that's completely unregulated and often you're better off either making your account private for friends only or closing it entirely.

This case is complex but it's clear that Flack needed professional help and never got it, for whatever reason.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The bloodstained sheet.

Tawdry pictures and headlines in a tabloid you take as ''proof''?

:rofl:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Tawdry pictures and headlines in a tabloid you take as ''proof''?

:rofl:

You know and I know she leathered him with a lamp. Why, I’ve no idea. Maybe the circumstances would have meant it wasn’t a criminal offence. That would have been settled in court.

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The bloodstained sheet.

There are suggestions the blood was hers from self-harming so it's not clear. It's exactly the sort of thing a trial would have resolved. 

And her management companies statement claims (note that word) that the show trial (not how I see it) contributed to her distress. In other words she already had a lot of troubles, some of which is publically documented. The trial was likely a contributing factor but not the single reason. 

For whatever reason you're not critically evaluating the things you read and see in this case imo.

Because she was famous, folk are happy to condemn her before a trial even takes place based on media portrayals. How many "weirdos" have the press basically condemned as murderers then ended up being completely wrong. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

Bridge of Djoum
10 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You know and I know she leathered him with a lamp. Why, I’ve no idea. Maybe the circumstances would have meant it wasn’t a criminal offence. That would have been settled in court.

Nope. I do not know that, and you are assuming you do.

Wanna buy a bridge?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Nope. I do not know that, and you are assuming you do.

Wanna buy a bridge?

No need for a bridge when you’re on dry land

Bridge of Djoum

Whilst her death is obviously very sad, I find it difficult to have much sympathy. Blaming the press is one thing but these media whores are nothing without attention, attention they absolutely know will occur when they enter in to the reality TV spectrum. Desperate for ''fame'' and wealth while having zero talent. To blame the very thing you crave in the 1st place is just nonsense. It seems she had issues before she was ''famous'', ( I'd never heard of her). To lay all the blame at the feet of red tops and ''celeb'' magazines is wrong. As much as I detest tabloids, as long as people keep reading, believing and buying into this utter shite it will continue. This is a societal problem. Anyone who watches and buys ''reality'' based media is pretty much bottom of the food chain. ironically it's these same people who take to social media to express their disgust at this media intrusion into peoples lives. It's ****** hilarious they have so little self awareness. "actual cannae believe the Sun printed that aboot that lassie''... while a copy of the Sun lies next to the tanning bed they are posting from.

I see on Twitter today her ex partner was photographed in Australia looking very sad. How convenient that the tabloid that printed the pics managed to be there just as he was looking at his best, being reflective. What will happen now is he will sell his story, he'll continue in the ''reality'' world, some daft wee failed hairdresser with too much make up will hook up with him, they will appear in Hello or some such comic, him claiming his bird saved his life and got him through his ''hell''. Eventually he will run out of money, develop a drug problem, she will find some other no-mark desperate for fame and the cycle continues. 

48 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Whilst her death is obviously very sad, I find it difficult to have much sympathy. Blaming the press is one thing but these media whores are nothing without attention, attention they absolutely know will occur when they enter in to the reality TV spectrum. Desperate for ''fame'' and wealth while having zero talent. To blame the very thing you crave in the 1st place is just nonsense. It seems she had issues before she was ''famous'', ( I'd never heard of her). To lay all the blame at the feet of red tops and ''celeb'' magazines is wrong. As much as I detest tabloids, as long as people keep reading, believing and buying into this utter shite it will continue. This is a societal problem. Anyone who watches and buys ''reality'' based media is pretty much bottom of the food chain. ironically it's these same people who take to social media to express their disgust at this media intrusion into peoples lives. It's ****** hilarious they have so little self awareness. "actual cannae believe the Sun printed that aboot that lassie''... while a copy of the Sun lies next to the tanning bed they are posting from.

I see on Twitter today her ex partner was photographed in Australia looking very sad. How convenient that the tabloid that printed the pics managed to be there just as he was looking at his best, being reflective. What will happen now is he will sell his story, he'll continue in the ''reality'' world, some daft wee failed hairdresser with too much make up will hook up with him, they will appear in Hello or some such comic, him claiming his bird saved his life and got him through his ''hell''. Eventually he will run out of money, develop a drug problem, she will find some other no-mark desperate for fame and the cycle continues. 

Yup

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

There are suggestions the blood was hers from self-harming so it's not clear. It's exactly the sort of thing a trial would have resolved. 

And her management companies statement claims (note that word) that the show trial (not how I see it) contributed to her distress. In other words she already had a lot of troubles, some of which is publically documented. The trial was likely a contributing factor but not the single reason. 

For whatever reason you're not critically evaluating the things you read and see in this case imo.

Because she was famous, folk are happy to condemn her before a trial even takes place based on media portrayals. How many "weirdos" have the press basically condemned as murderers then ended up being completely wrong. 

There are literally no credible suggestions that the blood was from self harming.

Placid Casual
6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

There are literally no credible suggestions that the blood was from self harming.

Why are you so keen to discredit someone (well loved by many it seems) who was in such a desperate state that she took her own life?

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Bang on

4 hours ago, indianajones said:

I have no idea who she was. 

Never heard of her.

4 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I'm amazed that took 3 pages. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Still none the wiser who she was.  

And a second! What do they win?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
34 minutes ago, Placid Casual said:

Why are you so keen to discredit someone (well loved by many it seems) who was in such a desperate state that she took her own life?

Why are you so keen to muddy the waters?

SectionDJambo

The thing I can't get straight in my head about this whole sad affair, is that if she hit her boyfriend so hard that a "bloodbath" was the result, how is he going around, physically, like nothing happened? Did the tabloid press, who are never slow to get dramatic photos, ever get a photo of his head after this event?

He should have been in critical condition for ages surely, with some kind of obvious sign on his head of such an assault.

Am I missing something, from having little interest in any of them previously, or was he maybe not hit in such a severe way in the first place? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, Placid Casual said:

Just answer the question.

It’s not discrediting her to say that she was accused of domestic violence. It’s not discrediting her to say that people who are blaming the media for her death without providing the context of a domestic violence charge are deflecting from the reality of her situation. It’s not discrediting her to say that her management have no right to say that the CPS was unjustified in bringing a case against her (on the contrary, they are seeking to discredit the CPS).

It’s a very sad story. But it’s being spun in a way which is ludicrously biased.

22 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

The thing I can't get straight in my head about this whole sad affair, is that if she hit her boyfriend so hard that a "bloodbath" was the result, how is he going around, physically, like nothing happened? Did the tabloid press, who are never slow to get dramatic photos, ever get a photo of his head after this event?

He should have been in critical condition for ages surely, with some kind of obvious sign on his head of such an assault.

Am I missing something, from having little interest in any of them previously, or was he maybe not hit in such a severe way in the first place? 

Head injuries just bleed a lot.

They look worse than they are.

IF that photo was indeed of the scene of the alleged attack.

Placid Casual
11 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s not discrediting her to say that she was accused of domestic violence. It’s not discrediting her to say that people who are blaming the media for her death without providing the context of a domestic violence charge are deflecting from the reality of her situation. It’s not discrediting her to say that her management have no right to say that the CPS was unjustified in bringing a case against her (on the contrary, they are seeking to discredit the CPS).

It’s a very sad story. But it’s being spun in a way which is ludicrously biased.

There is no but. It’s just a very sad story.

AlphonseCapone
3 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

30 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Glad to see this improvement in just 3 hours. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Glad to see this improvement in just 3 hours. 

Progress. Are you still pretending it was self-inflicted?

AlphonseCapone
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Progress. Are you still pretending it was self-inflicted?

Not pretending anything. My mind is completely open until I come across actual evidence. 

3 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Whilst her death is obviously very sad, I find it difficult to have much sympathy. Blaming the press is one thing but these media whores are nothing without attention, attention they absolutely know will occur when they enter in to the reality TV spectrum. Desperate for ''fame'' and wealth while having zero talent. To blame the very thing you crave in the 1st place is just nonsense. It seems she had issues before she was ''famous'', ( *I'd never heard of her). To lay all the blame at the feet of red tops and ''celeb'' magazines is wrong. As much as I detest tabloids, as long as people keep reading, believing and buying into this utter shite it will continue. This is a societal problem. Anyone who watches and buys ''reality'' based media is pretty much bottom of the food chain. ironically it's these same people who take to social media to express their disgust at this media intrusion into peoples lives. It's ****** hilarious they have so little self awareness. "actual cannae believe the Sun printed that aboot that lassie''... while a copy of the Sun lies next to the tanning bed they are posting from.

*Maybe you should just have posted that. As your post just confirms your knowledge of her.

8 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Do you honestly think she killed herself because of a pending court case for assault, yeah?

3 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You don't have much sympathy for someone who felt their situation was so desperate that the only way out was suicide? Wow.

A new low, even for you.

Better call Saul
12 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I hear that often and it grates on me as well as 

'did you actual'? 

I am going to predict that nobody will give a toss about this story in a weeks time. 

It will change nothing, although it has given the opportunity for some to show off their credentials by criticising all and sundry for not having their unique intellectual capacity. 

For the vast majority of us, the world keeps spinning and we will continue to ignore the shite TV these celebrities use to promote their own profile and bank balances. Those presenters who conveniently forget they themselves use the contestants as fodder to feed their insatiable thirst to be recognised as relevant.  

SectionDJambo
54 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I am going to predict that nobody will give a toss about this story in a weeks time. 

It will change nothing, although it has given the opportunity for some to show off their credentials by criticising all and sundry for not having their unique intellectual capacity. 

For the vast majority of us, the world keeps spinning and we will continue to ignore the shite TV these celebrities use to promote their own profile and bank balances. Those presenters who conveniently forget they themselves use the contestants as fodder to feed their insatiable thirst to be recognised as relevant.  

You are bang on right.

What a crazy world we live in. So much injustice and killing of innocents all over the planet, and yet the bubble of self described “celebrity”, takes centre stage.

What happened to Caroline Flack is a truly tragic thing, as the suicide of any human being is, but surely to an extent, a symptom of social media, or whatever other medium, over exposing these people and elevating them to a high status which only exists within that bubble. They seek the fame, but are not equipped for the scrutiny from the internet masses, who think they own these “stars”. 
Not many people could cope easily with the extreme attention modern day media “stars” attract.