kingantti1874

Stendel Train.

Bongo 1874
10 hours ago, Nicholas Brody said:

He's not made us worse. 

We've went on the best run all season with him at the helm. Yes, a four game run where we didn't lose is the best we've been this season.

All he had to do was get us to 10th? I would honestly take a few players from my fives games over the jokers we currently have playing. 

Far too many people think we have this great squad that shouldn't be anywhere near the bottom of the league when in reality, 80% of our squad will never play at a higher level than where we are now.

Spot on. 

Paulp74

I still think stendel could be good for us  but we dont have players good enough to play the way he wants to. He needs to tighten things up at the back and be a bit less gung ho.

To be fair, he's identified fairly quickly the guys not good enough (mclean, mulraney, wighton etc) and got shot of them. Hopefully he sees the tactics aren't working and doesnt stubbornly stick to his geggenpress or we're goosed. 

Scottie Wanshot.
1 hour ago, maggieb said:

Scottie Cumshot.. save it until Daniel s failed please

wont be long now.

Morgan
1 minute ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

wont be long now.

100 posts and out.

LTVF

Niemi’s gloves

Ethan Hunt

I’m on the Stendel train and I’m staying on it. In fact I’m going to be a guard on the Stendel train and administer a boot to the baws of those who cause bother on it.

Spoleto
1 minute ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Good heavens. What amazing hypocrisy given the sheer sleaziness and nastiness of your preceding comment.

Beggars belief doesn't it. 

Top trolling.