Stendel Train.

kingantti1874

I think Stendel is being naive in how he sets us up.

In the first 10 minutes we have both our full backs charging forward and our defence struggles.

Whilst Levein seemed to set us up to be timid from the start, Stendel is the polar opposite.

There is nothing wrong with DS toning it back for the first 10 minutes.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• Spoleto

• Ethan Hunt

• The rat catcher

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Thanks for your concern about my wellbeing, your snide suggestion about my ‘agenda’ notwithstanding. Uche may well be a good lad who tries hard but imo, and that of many others, he isn’t a footballer.

Many folk on here said Sean Clare wasn't a footballer either. 

The rat catcher
7 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

If you're going to do the jokes try to make them funny. 

You can't formulate a considered opinion so resort to calling people Hibs fans seems to be your limit. Poor stuff IMO.

Try answering the question.

I can’t wait for the answer. 

17 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Thanks for your concern about my wellbeing, your snide suggestion about my ‘agenda’ notwithstanding. Uche may well be a good lad who tries hard but imo, and that of many others, he isn’t a footballer.

Contributes absolutely zero.

1 minute ago, The rat catcher said:

Try answering the question.

I can’t wait for the answer. 

Try asking a sensible question and you'll get a sensible answer.

The rat catcher
2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Try asking a sensible question and you'll get a sensible answer.

Waiting. Talk me through it.

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Many folk on here said Sean Clare wasn't a footballer either. 

He was shite for about a year to be fair, although there was the odd glimpse of a footballer in there.  Uche is a striker  who can’t score goals, can’t strike the ball properly, can’t hold the ball up, never plays with his head up, spends most of his time wrestling with defenders and falling on his arse, and for a big guy is hopeless in the air.  In short, he really shouldn’t be a professional footballer.

I guarantee the folk writing off Stendel gave Levein every chance to turn it around. 

Not a good start, but it's hard to cure the cancer of Craig Levein's years of damage.

The rat catcher
39 minutes ago, The rat catcher said:

I’ll do the jokes.

Regarding your name Spoleto?????

Were you looking for the most Hibs name you could find??? 

Or was HibsFan already taken?

Still waiting for an answer.

17 hours ago, brux said:

Bobby did a absolutely nothing wrong today 

Never had a shot to save.

How bad were Hamilton........?

Definitely needs to make us more compact at the back and let us focus on winning individual battles. 

Doesn't help that Souttar and Hallket look comically slow. 

Nicholas Brody
54 minutes ago, Morlich said:

Not really.  All DS had to do was to find a way of keeping us in 10th place. Most of us would have settled for that, then cut him some slack to rebuild for next season. 

Unfortunately,  he's made us worse. 

He's not made us worse. 

We've went on the best run all season with him at the helm. Yes, a four game run where we didn't lose is the best we've been this season.

All he had to do was get us to 10th? I would honestly take a few players from my fives games over the jokers we currently have playing. 

Far too many people think we have this great squad that shouldn't be anywhere near the bottom of the league when in reality, 80% of our squad will never play at a higher level than where we are now.

Edited by Nicholas Brody

We are going to need something different from what Stendel has served up do far.

No more midfielders in defence.  Bolster the midfield by playing 3 rather than 4 forwards. Possibly introduce Cochrane and Brandon in midfield for a bit more grit.

What he should do about our terrible central defence is another issue 

4 minutes ago, Coco said:

We are going to need something different from what Stendel has served up do far.

No more midfielders in defence.  Bolster the midfield by playing 3 rather than 4 forwards. Possibly introduce Cochrane and Brandon in midfield for a bit more grit.

What he should do about our terrible central defence is another issue 

Cochrane has grit?  He’d have blown away yesterday.

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

2 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Cochrane has grit?  He’d have blown away yesterday.

Haven't seen him play recently.  But when he played before he was willing to get on the ball and make positive passes.

1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

So we can furnish Levein multiple times and allow him the funds for numerous transfer windows but we can’t find the funds for Stendel to have one ? 

I know time is against us but everyone seems to think that if we went with a tried and tested manager who would adapt systems to suit the opposition, grind out wins week on week, that we would be in a different position. It’s all speculative in all honesty.

The real Damage was done a long long time before Stendel appeared imo 

Wasting your time mate, according to some Levein is not to blame for a single thing, is a Hearts legend and they were quite happy for him to remain as manager and on the board. 

People think it's just a case of waving a magic wand and everything changes, fact of the matter is everyone was screaming for Stendel to change goalkeepers yesterday he did?, but what they forget to realise Bobby isn't any better than Pereira is 😂😂 Doyle is kack anaw. 

Levein has managed to leave us with three goalkeepers that are toilets crap, they make marciano and bogdan look like world class goalkeepers 😂😁,then look at the full back position we have aidy white well his name says it all for me because it rhymes with something. 

Jesus Stendel has managed to turn Clare into a right back, he was originally brought in as a midfielder Levein quoted him as a central midfielder 😂😂

Then we have Michael Smith who I feel his crossing is good at times at right back, but I feel he lacks a good amount of pace to get crosses in which allows teams to block his crosses. 

Hickey well let's be honest we could have went and got a left back to challenge Hickey, in the summer and take the pressure of the young lad according to Levein Hickey is ready for first team football, but Cochrane and McDonald aren't eh you work that one out, to be fair to Levein he was getting a tune out of both Cochrane and McDonald, then all of a sudden he just drops them and they can't even make the bench?. 

Garuccio blows hot and cold needs to be far more consistent, at times looks a good player he done decent when he came on yesterday, but is very prone to getting drawn in and caught out of position. 

The centre backs for me what we have been left with is two that's confidence is rock bottom, but unfortunately they are the best we have Stendel tried to bring in Liam Lindsay on loan. 

I could go on and on and I might come back later, and do the rest of the team basically what we have been left with is crap. 

Players like McLean, White, Uche, Bozanic, Brandon, Dikamona, Bobby, Pereira, Doyle,Kenna, Berra, and many more they are crap simply not good enough for Heart of Midlothian football club. 

Stendel never signed they players but I know who did? 

Under Levein it's like some of the team had the football coached out of them, it looked like at times the team was scared to go over the halfway line. 

Anyway no point in taking it any further some people will realise that it's harder to get a team going in the right direction, when it has been run and coached utterly shockingly for what three years and neglected big time, on top of all that some of the shit that has been brought in, Bringing in the likes of Naismith and Lafferty with a few others, only papered over the cracks I seen this coming. 

Rant over I may add to it later 

Stendel deserves to be backed in the summer and given the chance to turn this around. 

Bongo 1874. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I think we all agree, problem is - we needed someone to fix it within 3 months.. otherwise Stendel in all likelihood won’t be here next season

Bringing in a new manager was never going to guarantee safety, we were and still are in a mess.  The improvement is there to see but that doesn't mean it is going to be enough to keep us up.

If stendel or another manager had been brought in after the cup final then i would say you could hold him to account for the season ahead.  Make no mistake levein hanging about for so long and the inaction on removing him is the reason that we're toiling.  

If we go down and this attitude (not meaning from you specifically because i think it's still fair to criticise him) of planting the blame at stendels feet for it continues then I hope he tells us to ram it.  Pure speculation but my thoughts are we go down, stendel gets sacked and we bring in someone like Robbo to take over and struggle to get out the championship.   Going down this time would be horrific and there would be no sense of long term optimism or that things had turned a corner like last time.  It will have terrible consequences i think, good players will leave and the attendances will plummet.

WheatfieldWarrior

I think the Stendel Train stops at Dumfries, Kirkcaldy, Arbroath and then terminates at Inverurie loco works.

5 minutes ago, Morph said:

Bringing in a new manager was never going to guarantee safety, we were and still are in a mess.  The improvement is there to see but that doesn't mean it is going to be enough to keep us up.

If stendel or another manager had been brought in after the cup final then i would say you could hold him to account for the season ahead.  Make no mistake levein hanging about for so long and the inaction on removing him is the reason that we're toiling.  

If we go down and this attitude (not meaning from you specifically because i think it's still fair to criticise him) of planting the blame at stendels feet for it continues then I hope he tells us to ram it.  Pure speculation but my thoughts are we go down, stendel gets sacked and we bring in someone like Robbo to take over and struggle to get out the championship.   Going down this time would be horrific and there would be no sense of long term optimism or that things had turned a corner like last time.  It will have terrible consequences i think, good players will leave and the attendances will plummet.

I agree.  There’ll be no feelgood factor like the last time after surviving admin where most of us accepted the situation and could only see one way, and that was up. 

It was a time of total turnaround at the club. 

Like in the the 70s I don’t think many thought this situation would befall a club like Hearts.  After 15-16 and our rapid ascent to top 3, absolutely no one thought we’d be here now. 

If the unthinkable did happen again it’s going to take fighters from top to bottom at the club to drag us back up again. People with the appetite to take the flak and battle through.  It’ll be a totally different atmosphere in the stands as opposed to 14-15.  

24 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Wasting your time mate, according to some Levein is not to blame for a single thing, is a Hearts legend and they were quite happy for him to remain as manager and on the board. 

People think it's just a case of waving a magic wand and everything changes, fact of the matter is everyone was screaming for Stendel to change goalkeepers yesterday he did?, but what they forget to realise Bobby isn't any better than Pereira is 😂😂 Doyle is kack anaw. 

Levein has managed to leave us with three goalkeepers that are toilets crap, they make marciano and bogdan look like world class goalkeepers 😂😁,then look at the full back position we have aidy white well his name says it all for me because it rhymes with something. 

Jesus Stendel has managed to turn Clare into a right back, he was originally brought in as a midfielder Levein quoted him as a central midfielder 😂😂

Then we have Michael Smith who I feel his crossing is good at times at right back, but I feel he lacks a good amount of pace to get crosses in which allows teams to block his crosses. 

Hickey well let's be honest we could have went and got a left back to challenge Hickey, in the summer and take the pressure of the young lad according to Levein Hickey is ready for first team football, but Cochrane and McDonald aren't eh you work that one out, to be fair to Levein he was getting a tune out of both Cochrane and McDonald, then all of a sudden he just drops them and they can't even make the bench?. 

Garuccio blows hot and cold needs to be far more consistent, at times looks a good player he done decent when he came on yesterday, but is very prone to getting drawn in and caught out of position. 

The centre backs for me what we have been left with is two that's confidence is rock bottom, but unfortunately they are the best we have Stendel tried to bring in Liam Lindsay on loan. 

I could go on and on and I might come back later, and do the rest of the team basically what we have been left with is crap. 

Players like McLean, White, Uche, Bozanic, Brandon, Dikamona, Bobby, Pereira, Doyle,Kenna, Berra, and many more they are crap simply not good enough for Heart of Midlothian football club. 

Stendel never signed they players but I know who did? 

Under Levein it's like some of the team had the football coached out of them, it looked like at times the team was scared to go over the halfway line. 

Anyway no point in taking it any further some people will realise that it's harder to get a team going in the right direction, when it has been run and coached utterly shockingly for what three years and neglected big time, on top of all that some of the shit that has been brought in, Bringing in the likes of Naismith and Lafferty with a few others, only papered over the cracks I seen this coming. 

Rant over I may add to it later 

Stendel deserves to be backed in the summer and given the chance to turn this around. 

Bongo 1874. 

I hear you mate. For months (especially toward the end) I just realised that we were at the point with Levein where we could have played a thousand games, let him sign who we wanted, and we would have won jack shit in all honesty. We were screaming out for change and someone who would have a go, play entertaining attacking football, week in, week out, with no fear 

No fear going to Ibrox, parkhead or anywhere for that fact. A style of football which is completely alien to our current squad as you rightly identified in your post.   

The day Levein said that the players were scared to go forward because they were scared to get back in position was the day I really woke up and thought holy f..., this is a huge problem. Never in my whole life have I heard any manager say something like this! 

This is no overnight fix. It is another project with Stendel but for me a completely different project to Leveins where the start and ending would always remain the same. Churning out piss poor performances week on week 

If we get to the end with Stendel I still believe that the result will be better, much better. Even now. I knew before he was hired that it wasn’t a quick fix for anyone. The problem is, after Levein, patience for anything new including wholesale change just isn’t there with a lot of folk it appears 

Stendel is having to inherit The squad that levein left behind and turn them around. The same guy that turned over 70 players in his tenure before, mostly all shite. And folk defending Levein say that it’s a good squad. Couldn’t make it up at times 

Some folk can’t or won’t identify with the real problems at our club then that’s entirely up to them. For me right now it’s a chance to revolutionise who we are and what we are and the style we play.

That might be idealistic but we have been sleepwalking Since Robbie left and the signs were there and ominous for a long time after 

It’s Short term pain for long term gain in my view with Stendel. Thought that before he was hired and still think that now. I see the same thing everyone else sees in terms of our current performances but as long as I can see signs of what we are trying to do, I will still believe, regardless of the fact that we are leaking goals. That has to stop but f... me, it’s individual errors rather than tactics

The alternative is that we spit the dummy out the pram, bin Stendel, and AB can go and get a tried and trusted manager in place and yet the same folk will want them sacked when they start churning out 4th/5th places season after season in the future. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

For me I want something different to the norm and I’m not going to give up on that just yet 

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I think we all agree, problem is - we needed someone to fix it within 3 months.. otherwise Stendel in all likelihood won’t be here next season

The crux of the problem, and why the Stendel train was perhaps not the best one to climb aboard.

2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I'm backing Daniel Stendel 100% but he needs to realise that the position we're in we can't keep losing goals the way we are and he needs to tighten up until we can survive in the league this season and then get his own players that suits his preferred system 

This considerable BUT does not tie in with 100% backing.

Also in response to an earlier poster I can guarantee that this supporter who is off the Stendel train wanted Levein gone after the cup final. That is down to Budge who allowed things to rot so long and then gambled.

He's got my backing 100% because there is no way anything is changing in the management structure before the end of the season.

There is something much deeper wrong with our club, another change of management isnt going to change that. I've got no idea what would.

Hes not had a good start, we all know that. But I'd say we are better then under Levein.

Niemi’s gloves

Sadly, the facts and figures say we have been worse under Stendel than under Levein/McPhee. The average number of points per game has fallen even further, goals scored per game are exactly the same at 1.0 in each case and goals conceded have gone up from 1.69 to 2.00.

It’s true that from the Aberdeen game through to half time at St Johnstone, things seemed to be improving markedly after a difficult start for Stendel. But since then it’s been pretty abysmal and if anything the final scores have flattered us, helped by the benefit of playing against 10 men in two of the games.

I’m desperately hoping it will all come right starting on Friday and I’ll be backing the team 100% during games. But it really isn’t looking good at the moment. 

2 hours ago, Mike Tyson said:

I guarantee the folk writing off Stendel gave Levein every chance to turn it around. 

Not a good start, but it's hard to cure the cancer of Craig Levein's years of damage.

Naive,   or perhaps just not able to face realities.

Stendel was rightly afforded time and patience because he first had to deal with troublesome legacy problems.    Here's the news... that time has come and gone.     He's had ample time and he's made some signings.

Stendel's performance is no longer adjusted upwards because of Levein.    Stendel has to be judged entirely independently.    If Stendel keeps failing then Stendel shoulders the blame.

A few people need to wake up and face the real world.

1 hour ago, E6 Inc said:

He's got my backing 100% because there is no way anything is changing in the management structure before the end of the season.

There is something much deeper wrong with our club, another change of management isnt going to change that. I've got no idea what would.

Hes not had a good start, we all know that. But I'd say we are better then under Levein.

We may be watching more exciting football but the "improvement" if you want to call it that ends there. 

Results haven't been good and the prospects of relegation have risen IMO. If it wasn't for two red cards we would have been horsed by Kilmarnock AND Hamilton. That's hardly a ringing endorsement.

That's the reality I'm afraid, IMO.

2 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

After 15-16 and our rapid ascent to top 3, absolutely no one thought we’d be here now. 

Oh don't bring that up mate, it makes my blood boil that some dillusional, entitled, Championship Manager playing virgin idiot(s) paid for that anti-Neilson banner over the stadium when we were sitting 2nd or 3rd having been through all that turmoil. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Mate. Like a lot of your posts but not necessarily the case that when Levein was at the helm the players weren’t getting off Scott free 

We are in trouble no question but the fact remains that in the last ten games we have played under Stendel we have won more games than what we did under Levein 

If you think that it was 2.5 years under Levein to hit rock bottom in the league then within 2 months and slightly better form does this not say that in time we will reverse the decline ?

Its terminal decline he left us in. I’m not having a pop at you directly but I think judgement is being passed extremely quickly and maybe, just maybe, we were spiralling under Levein and the existing rot is getting the better of Stendel. I don’t know but I think the damage left behind was a lot worse than anyone wants to even consider 

Finally the players. These players have to stand up and take some responsibility - no question. If we end up having to clear them out because they are not the standard that is required then that one is on Levein as on top of numerous transfer windows he again, has potentially cost us big time 

Whether you like Stendel, don’t like Stendel, like Levein or don’t like Levein he has signed over 70 players under his tenure. That’s over 3 full squads of players and who has came in and been a real superstar for us and out of that lot ?

Stendel has had 1 transfer window. I mean if U can call the Jan window even that and signed 4 players. 

Its shite at the moment but the narrative of Stendel Vs Levein is highly unfair as it took 2.5 years of Levein but we haven’t even had 2 months of Stendel. God knows, I feel for the guy at the moment but the buck stops with him I get that 

the players need to f...... wake up and wake up now

Your last line is spot on. Current management need to make that happen. 

I can't accept Stendel has got anything but the best circumstances of the bottom 4 and is not making a fist of it.

Walk before you can run 

Nobody can argue that he hasn't been left a squad  full of bang average players , down on confidence, that's a given . 

Whats staring to grate is that he seems to be making the same mistakes at the start of games . 

We are charging out gung-ho early doors without  showing opponents due respect and assessing what  they've  got . 

We are losing goals to utter shite and while a lot is  down to individual errors , we just haven't got the numbers in defensive areas to cover for them . 

I love the guy and think he could be very good in the future but unless he sorts out the defensive side of things pronto he and we are dead in the water . 

2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Nobody can argue that he hasn't been left a squad  full of bang average players , down on confidence, that's a given . 

Whats staring to grate is that he seems to be making the same mistakes at the start of games . 

We are charging out gung-ho early doors without  showing opponents due respect and assessing what  they've  got . 

We are losing goals to utter shite and while a lot is  down to individual errors , we just haven't got the numbers in defensive areas to cover for them . 

I love the guy and think he could be very good in the future but unless he sorts out the defensive side of things pronto he and we are dead in the water . 

The truth.    But it hasn't dawned on enough people yet.     Stendel's kamikaze football is not related in any way,  shape or form to Levein.     

How many times do we need to lose the first goal before it dawns on the manager that he's making it more difficult for his already fragile players?

14 minutes ago, ramrod said:

You don't beat Rangers with an average squad and if beating Rangers doesn't give you confidence then nothing ever will.

I think we've improved game on game though in certain situations but yesterday was shoot yourself in the arse football and it's most definitely Stendels fault, he's putting unnecessary pressure on himself and the players imo.

That will result in failure.

Edited by Bull's-eye

If we go down, there can be no doubt that Stendel is culpable.

He will have had 20 games and a transfer window to amass more points than two teams.

No matter the mess we were in, he will have had enough time to achieve a really low level of expectation.

I’m struggling to see how we get out right now and that is a shocking indictment.

Even the lunatic Bulls-eye can see the situation.    That pretty much nails it to the wall.      We keep whipping our breeks down at the start of games = goodnight Vienna.

annushorribilis III
3 minutes ago, The Merse said:

If we go down, there can be no doubt that Stendel is culpable.

He will have had 20 games and a transfer window to amass more points than two teams.

No matter the mess we were in, he will have had enough time to achieve a really low level of expectation.

I’m struggling to see how we get out right now and that is a shocking indictment.

What does that even mean ? The club has no money to buy its way out of trouble. 

The current dire state of the squad has been 3 years in the making. 

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Naive,   or perhaps just not able to face realities.

Stendel was rightly afforded time and patience because he first had to deal with troublesome legacy problems.    Here's the news... that time has come and gone.     He's had ample time and he's made some signings.

Stendel's performance is no longer adjusted upwards because of Levein.    Stendel has to be judged entirely independently.    If Stendel keeps failing then Stendel shoulders the blame.

A few people need to wake up and face the real world.

Don't agree deserves at least a pre season 👍

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Whit?     The job is to avoid relegation having taken over mid-season.     There is no pre-season within the job at hand.

Relegation = abject failure.    Avoid relegation = deserves a pre-season and much more.

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Unless he changes an approach that keeps gifting the opposition chances/goals, he’ll deserve no pre season.

Paulo Sergio when he arrived was pragmatic enough to realise he didn’t have the players to play the way he wanted them to so he altered the style to suit what he had. And that was when we were sitting pretty mid table.

We are in a critical situation. The manager needs to show his plan B and pronto as what we are doing now WILL relegate us.

20 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Whit?     The job is to avoid relegation having taken over mid-season.     There is no pre-season within the job at hand.

Relegation = abject failure.    Avoid relegation = deserves a pre-season and much more.

Well let's see if he can do it, you say he has had ample time to i disagree, same people were spouting saying Levein need this Levein needs that he go it and still ballsed it up, it's his fault we are in this position, tell me something do you think it's healthy to have a previous manager that was relieved of his duties, as manager DOF and board member still at the club in fact how can he even have the brass neck to take anymore money from the club Again this a PHM. 

We are the laughing stock of scottish football thanks to Craig, Ann, Austin, Fox, Daly,  Stendel's came in to a team that very much lacks pace, some of the players I would question when playing for Levein were they fit?, . 

**** it here goes I'll go all balls in here we will stay up, and if we don't I won't post on this forum again, give this guy a chance 👍

Edited by Bongo 1874

2 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Danny Kaye wasn’t it?

Hans Christian Andersson wrote it. Think Kaye was in an old movie adaptation though, yeah.

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Well let's see if he can do it, you say he has had ample time to i disagree, same people were spouting saying Levein need this Levein needs that he go it and still ballsed it up, it's his fault we are in this position, tell me something do you think it's healthy to have a previous manager that was relieved of his duties, as manager DOF and board member still at the club in fact how can he even have the brass neck to take anymore money from the club Again this a PHM. 

We are the laughing stock of scottish football thanks to Craig, Ann, Austin, Fox, Daly,  Stendel's came in to a team that very much lacks pace, some of the players I would question when playing for Levein were they fit?, . 

**** it here goes I'll go all balls in here we will stay up, and if we don't I won't post on this forum again, give this guy a chance 👍

All that stuff about Levein and others is just irrelevant mumbo jumbo.     Stendel's job is to avoid relegation.     The squad he's got is a much better group of players than our relegation rivals.    He had his honeymoon period but it's come and gone.     People need to stop making excuses for him and start holding his performance to account.    Wallowing in an irrelevant past is not doing so.

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

All that stuff about Levein and others is just irrelevant mumbo jumbo.     Stendel's job is to avoid relegation.     The squad he's got is a much better group of players than our relegation rivals.    He had his honeymoon period but it's come and gone.     People need to stop making excuses for him and start holding his performance to account.    Wallowing in an irrelevant past is not doing so.

This is where I am at.

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

You wonder when the gravity of the situation will dawn on some. 

We're behind the 8 ball. We're not gaining points on those around us. We're gifting around 2 goals a game. 

I'm toiling to see where the wins or points are coming from. 

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It was these players that got us to the bottom of the league. OK Stendel has had a window but it was 1 in 1 out and he only managed 4, with Boyce obviously being the main investment and the others cheapies. The players don't look fit enough and that isn't an overnight fix Stendel can sort.

But as you say Stendel picks the system and he needs to lower is expectations in these players until he can replace them in the summer (or get them fit enough during pre-season). High back line is too vunerable with Halkett and Souttar so he can't stick with that or we will get relegated.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic