Donis Avdijaj

Zaba

Thank feck Levein didn't sign him, he'd have been on a 4 year deal. 

I was questioning why he was only given a 6 month deal but now it makes sense!

Edited by Space Pirate

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DS98

• Gabriel

• Zaba

• Marooned Abroad

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Thought he was alright.

What did he do that was alright? Could you name anything?

You’re entitled to your opinion but I must have been watching a different game. 

1 minute ago, FERRY HEARTS said:

In agreement with you there mate if it is Daniel bringing these players in ?

One from Hannover, the other was at Shalke? Sounds like it to me

12 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Boyce was dreadful. As was Irving. And Souttar and Zlamal. Avdijaj wasn’t great but he wasn’t the problem today, just a small part of it 

How was Zlamal dreadful?

Just now, Zaba said:

How was Zlamal dreadful?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more hesitant keeper. There were at least 5 occasions he should have come but dithered.

didnt cover himself in glory for the penalty.

Dont think he made a save other than a simple one at 0-0

2 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

Agreed. What a stupid ball. 

It all came from Hickey. Instead of rolling it up the line he turned back and put us under pressure. He was poor today but no wonder after 2 days training. 

Just now, DS98 said:

It all came from Hickey. Instead of rolling it up the line he turned back and put us under pressure. He was poor today but no wonder after 2 days training. 

He shares the blame too. It was a stupid ball though

Only thing he did of note was trying to gee up the crowd after the first goal,  which annoyed me wasting time.

Far too early to write off but nothing to get me hopeful either

42 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Wasted our last chance to get the ball in box with a pathetic blast over the top despite another player being nearby in a much better position

2nd time he’s done that in so many games.  

ToadKiller Dog

Looks a mixture of nerves and over trying while in an underperforming team so not achieving anything .

Bit early to write him off ,but not a great start .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

cardboardcutout
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Begbie was awful. I think he's better than what has shown so far. 

I’m better than what he’s shown so far!😀 last minute just put the ball below 7ft between the keeper and their defence easy? Naw blootered into row z. 😢

26 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more hesitant keeper. There were at least 5 occasions he should have come but dithered.

didnt cover himself in glory for the penalty.

Dont think he made a save other than a simple one at 0-0

The save he made was their only shot on target that wasn’t the tap in or the penalty.

”Didn’t cover himself in glory for the penalty” 👀

Zlamal was absolutely fine.

maroonedinbriz
45 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

He may be, we'll find out for sure.  Don't see the sense in writing him off after a month.

To be honest Dia we don't have the time for him to get up to speed. We need players delivering now. 

been here before

Didnt show an awful lot but at least seemed up for it. Cant see him cutting the mustard.

One of these faces and characters youd never grow tired of skelping though. Reminded me of Ian Black in.that regard.

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, .hmfc. said:

Clearly comes across as someone who loves himself. To busy trying to get the fans hyped at our first goal instead of getting the bloody ball back to the centre circle!! Loads of stupid fouls given away as well 

this

1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Looks like Begbie probably played like Begbie, complete horseshit

That's his new nickname with that tash!! 

Give the guy a break FFS

He was trying hard to impress today but he needed to calm down as nothing was coming off for him.  I feel sorry for any new player coming into that team at the moment as it must be tense in that dressing room.

Theres plenty that can shoulder the blame for the mess we're in but a guy that's been in the door 5 minutes is not one of them.

19 minutes ago, maroonedinbriz said:

To be honest Dia we don't have the time for him to get up to speed. We need players delivering now. 

True enough. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve criticism for today - though I'd say he did ok - but that the criticism he was getting immediately after full time, after his poor cross at the death, is over the top and clearly born of frustration.  Not saying you did, but folk were writing him off after today which is just mad to me.

Paisley Jambo
1 hour ago, kila said:

I was raging with him at the end though, a cross to try and win it and he had time but he sends it over the bar ffs.

Did the same at Perth right at the end of the game.

I would rather play Moore or Henderson that him.

Edited by Paisley Jambo

Tbh if he’d scored that chance instead of belting it over the bar he’d be getting hailed as the messiah. 

He’s not exactly impressed so far but there’s still some time.

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

He turned up at the ground late too.  We were in Heritage and saw him and his entourage rock up to main entrance at 1.30pm (left their Ford Mustang out there for a while).  When I saw him coming in at that time, assumed he was out of the playing squad completely.

Was an absolute shocking display. Don't give a feck if you wave at fans to get behind the team - do your talking on the pitch.  Washington must be scratching his head why he wasn't brought on at half time instead of this 99 flake dud.

allanwilson1970

Absolutely useless, he has nothing that will help us get out of the mess we are in. I can not understand why McDonald or Connor Smith are not given a run as they are miles better than this imposter. Stendel is clueless and as I said on another thread will take us down.  

6 minutes ago, Coco said:

I think Templeton would have been a better signing

I felt the fear when Temps was on the ball, there was no fear from the Hamilton defenders when Avdijaj had it

letsalldothebeattie

Absolutely woeful football. Not one to usually write a player off early but he can do one I hope I never see him in a maroon shirt again 

2 hours ago, everton_jambo said:

Far from the worst today. Looked more up for it than some of these imposters.

Have to disagree. I hate slagging any player but apart from a few stupid fouls and a terrible attempted cross he did nothing. He was obviously psyched up so, hopefully, he will settle down and show he can actually play football

27 minutes ago, Gards said:

He turned up at the ground late too.  We were in Heritage and saw him and his entourage rock up to main entrance at 1.30pm (left their Ford Mustang out there for a while).  When I saw him coming in at that time, assumed he was out of the playing squad completely.

Was an absolute shocking display. Don't give a feck if you wave at fans to get behind the team - do your talking on the pitch.  Washington must be scratching his head why he wasn't brought on at half time instead of this 99 flake dud.

A moustache AND a Ford Mustang?

I say we give him a chance 

55 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Give the guy a break FFS

He was trying hard to impress today but he needed to calm down as nothing was coming off for him.  I feel sorry for any new player coming into that team at the moment as it must be tense in that dressing room.

Theres plenty that can shoulder the blame for the mess we're in but a guy that's been in the door 5 minutes is not one of them.

Naa he came saying he scored goals everywhere he has played- Not blaming him for mess but has not helped himself ( Stendels reaction after some of his play was telling )