We Are Going Down

James1874f

Austin MacGlee

Losing faith in Stendel. Finally dropped Pereira but hasn't learned any lessons when it comes to defending. If they'd kept 11 men on the pitch they'd have seen it out comfortably. Can't see us staying up at all. Where are the wins coming from??

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• soonbe110

• Beast Boy

Anything less than 6 points from today + St Mirren is a disaster, so we have now assured ourselves of that.  The vermin at ER is a derby so we surely will turn up but even that is now a must win.

2 minutes ago, FWJ said:

We are not going to be relegated.

I admire the optimism but I can't imagine what it's based on. Strong drugs? 

I’m not sure what’s more concerning, how pitiful the team is or the sheer amount of delusion amoung some of us.

We are clearly the worst team in the league and was shown as we really toiled to draw with a ten man Hamilton team today.

It’s going to take some effort now to stay up and it’s not looking bright.

11 Games in and Rangers game apart I see no improvement. Had Hamilton kept 11 men on the park I think we would have taken nothing out that game today. No convinced by Stendel one bit. 

Fairly sure we are getting relegated. Can’t defend to the standard of the worst teams in the league. Look ok in attack but have no confidence we will score enough to get us out the shite. 

Jambo diehard

I think we'll stay up, no one knows 100% what will happen, one morale boosting win and confidence, which you can see the players are lacking, will rise

Of course its shite we are where we are atm and playing HORRIBLE football most games but I just feel we will get enough points to not get relegated and completely reassess in the summer, top to bottom. 

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We are going to be relegated,only an absolute moron would not see this.

Only a moron would think we need leadership from Leeann Dempster 😂😂

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

We are absolutely down now.

If Hamilton had kept 11 men On the park they would have scored more. 

Sick of this pish. 

Pretty sure we won't finish bottom.  If we lose next week then I reckon it'll be 11th place finish and squeaky bum time.  And if we are in the play off can all the pant wetters please stay away from the matches?

Not a chance this complete sausage of a manager we have found ourselves lumbered with is saving this situation.. if by some miracle we find ourselves in 1th place.. wouldn't be going into a play off with confidence with this reckless pressing nonsense

10 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

One of those days 🤷🏻‍♂️

153F28FB-C01C-4B0D-B6F7-423C3D356583.png

Aye it was all hearts after they scored twice and got a man sent off.  We scraped a draw.  When doesn’t it become one of these days? 

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

Dempster or "other" appropriately qualified CEO.

Not some old age pensioner and Levein hanging about like a rancid fart.

jack D and coke

What will be will be. I’m not that optimistic though, we look so easy to play against imo. Pack the defence in the middle cos we’re poor from the wide areas and just pop balls over the top and we’re literally all over the place. Add in little breaks going against us and errors too and I just don’t see us pulling this off. Hamilton are a two bit, tinpot outfit and we couldn’t beat them with an extra man for 70 minutes. 
I always thought we’d toil and the predictions of top 6 finish after the huns game have proven absolutely ludicrous. 
I just don’t see us avoiding it tbh we’re absolutely woeful. We appear to have decent players too it’s all very bizarre. 

jambogirlglasgow
22 minutes ago, Victorian said:

We got a gift of a lifeline.   Score straight away after HT but fail to capitalise.   Left the equaliser too late.    A team with some guts would have won about 4-2 by following up the 1st before the 88th min.

Shitebags.

This sums it up to a tee. 

21 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

We’re not getting relegated. The pant wetting by some posters is embarrassing. We are not a bad team, we have ZERO confidence. We have March April and May to go. FFS.

We are bottom of the league

you are wrong, sadly  i nfeel

7 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Could do worse although not my choice but we need a younger person for the future

Pretty much convinced this  guy is relegating us . 

He just isn't learning that we don't have the  players to defend when playing  his high press . 

We are committing suicide game after game against utter Shite .

He's  obv going to continue with it and people are obviously going to Consider him blameless , so it will continue. 

ToadKiller Dog

We weren't great but I'm not chucking in the towel yet .

But yes I'm worried ,I cant see how we stop leaking goals .

But i hope we dont get that wheatfield linesman again .

10th place was the target this morning and it’s the target tonight but every missed opportunity is a step closer to the drop. There’s little doubt in my mind we are ******.

1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

We weren't great but I'm not chucking in the towel yet .

But yes I'm worried ,I cant see how we stop leaking goals .

But i hope we dont get that wheatfield linesman again .

1. Stop playing Clare at Right Back, he'can't defend and he ball watches.

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What will be will be. I’m not that optimistic though, we look so easy to play against imo. Pack the defence in the middle cos we’re poor from the wide areas and just pop balls over the top and we’re literally all over the place. Add in little breaks going against us and errors too and I just don’t see us pulling this off. Hamilton are a two bit, tinpot outfit and we couldn’t beat them with an extra man for 70 minutes. 
I always thought we’d toil and the predictions of top 6 finish after the huns game have proven absolutely ludicrous. 
I just don’t see us avoiding it tbh we’re absolutely woeful. We appear to have decent players too it’s all very bizarre. 

I agree that it appears we have decent players but maybe we have to admit that even some of them we think are decent are actually no where near good enough.  I know Souttar is just back from injury but if he is fit enough to start then he needs to take a long look at himself.  Irving for me has the odd good half here and there but never ever consistent back to back performances.  The likes of Bozanic should never be near our squad in my opinion.  Cannot fault Uche’s effort and love the guy but he’s simply not good enough.  I could go on.  Sure there will be a few on here who disagree with me.  I’ve been to enough games the last 2-3 years to have formed an educated opinion on a lot of these players.  The problem could be I was used to seeing players growing up who were head and shoulders above this lot.  

27 minutes ago, FWJ said:

We are not going to be relegated.

Every week i read someone on here saying that we're going to win 3-0, don't worry. 

It never happens. 

Your statement means nothing unfortunately. 

If we can't beat an injury torn Hamilton at home, what chance have we got?

I have been one who has always thought it wouldn’t happen. Dragged my ass all the way down to watch what can only be described as a gutless, slow heartless team struggle to get a draw against Hamilton with 10men for 70mims at home. I am now very very concerned

28 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

One of those days 🤷🏻‍♂️

153F28FB-C01C-4B0D-B6F7-423C3D356583.png

One of those days happens ever match for near on 15 months. 

There is no prospect of that changing suddenly. We're comfortably the most under achieving team  with absolutely the worst results. Teams like us go down every time.

You can work on tactics,formation,gameplan and sets as much as you like but when the players are this fragile and make so many bad choices it's all out the window 

Just heard on the radio that we have a wage budget of 9 million

St Johnston have a wage budget of 1.5 million and are 12 points ahead of us... 

How the **** does that happen?

Hickey had the ball on the left, had a pass to walker on, instead passes it back, ends up with the keeper who makes an arse of it, souttar makes an arse of it  next thing it's a penalty 2-0 down and the gameplan is ****ed 

All because they cant make a simple f#####g forwards pass.

There is a rot that has been infesting the club for the last 3 years, it's going to take time to sort out. 
We don't have time though

10 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Just heard on the radio that we have a wage budget of 9 million

St Johnston have a wage budget of 1.5 million and are 12 points ahead of us... 

How the **** does that happen?

We're over paying some shite players who have had it easy under Levein

We are so poor defensively that I just don't have any confidence in us.

Unless there is a marked improvement in conceding soft goals then I really fear for our chances

See the dramatists on here... if the team have the same mental fortitude as them WE ARE GOING DOWN ! Under Levein we would have lost that game we scrapped draw . I am not happy either but the fans and the team have to keep their collective heads up. Defense is now our problem and I have to say that is a surprise to me I thought we could defend.  I think some of the defenders are suffering from huge lack of confidence.

However to reiterate there are enough games left to get us out of the mire and we start next game against St Liedown... three points from that game and things are looking far different.

We give everyone a couple of goals for nothing. They had two chances and scored both, killi had few chances but scored 3. We are gifting teams goals when they don't deserve it. No other team will make it so easy for the opposition to score. For this press thing to work we need to take the lead.

Just now, jock _turd said:

However to reiterate there are enough games left to get us out of the mire and we start next game against St Liedown... three points from that game and things are looking far different.

I can guarantee you they wont 'st.liedown' on Friday night.

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

3 points friday or its game over. Nothing to suggest our players have it in them to fight.

I was not at the game ... I live abroad but what you are saying does not tally with the match stats at all they give an entirely different view of things. Now it could be that the stats are wrong but if they are right what you are saying is not true. A team without fight cannot recover from 2 zip simples... so what is it are you another dramatist ?

We can't change the players. Changing the CEO won't make a difference on the pitch. Desperate times, desperate measures. Sack Stendel tonight. Our best chance of changing things. His tactics are hopeless. He has come in and incredibly managed to make things worse. Getting relegated would be a disaster for our club. Roll the dice on a new manager. Stendel was the wrong manager at the wrong time. Both Hannover and Barnsley improved after they sacked him.