• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• soonbe110

• Beast Boy

2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

That's a massive gap, considering the amount of points we're likely to pick up. Playoffs is best we can hope for.

We must beat Hibs now. 

We are a shambles - trusting Mrs B to appoint a quality manager after the Levein and Cathro shambles... so far the Stendel effect has been worse than the Levein one. 

2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

That's a massive gap, considering the amount of points we're likely to pick up. Playoffs is best we can hope for.

It's not, we can finish above Hamilton and St.Mirren, just need that we click into place.

Sexton Hardcastle

And ***** wanted that fraud Robinson in our dugout.

Or have they switched back to good old tommy wright now he’s picked up a couple of points of late?

2 minutes ago, H2 said:

It's not, we can finish above Hamilton and St.Mirren, just need that we click into place.

I have no idea how you think we can overtake St Mirren given we have won 3 League games this season.  They would have to lose every single game given our shambolic form

Edited by 1971fozzy

I am just numb. No question about it we are going down. We have no fight and St Mirren and Hamilton do.

I wonder if this will be the slap in the face some people require to realise the damage Budge and Levein have caused us. And some people want a ****ing statue of her. She ****ing let this happen. It has been there for us all to see for some time but did she care? Her priorities were elsewhere. Turning us into something she thought we needed to be. I would not trust her with a house plant. Even this German boy was a catastrophic decision. A good man but very much not what we needed.

Brighton Jambo

You just start to get the feeling when things are against you.  St Mirren winning away to Motherwell really is a brutal result.  

Unfortunately I think we are going down, I don't blame stendel though.

The malaise about the club has gone on too long,  levein shouldn't have got another season, it shouldn't have taken 5 weeks to appoint a manager particularly when it threw him into a hectic run of games with no time to really work with the team. 

The gutless players all need to take a long hard look at themselves, spineless, primadonnas 

We are down, and we have none to blame but ourselves

GorgieRules22

Beat St Mirren twice and theirs your 6 points....if the players don’t realise what trouble they are in now they want ****in chased out the city.

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I have no idea how you think we can overtake St Mirren given we have won 3 League games this season.  They would have to lose every single game given our shambolic form

Nobody has much idea how I think, but hey, I've been right before.

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

No quite.

John mcCartney

**** me sideways,St Liedown have got it between their fecking teeth.
Thats a brutal result for Ann Budge`S HMFC

Edited by John mcCartney

12 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

My thoughts exactly, think the damage has been done now,  killie and Hamilton games we needed 4 points ,ended up with 1 ?     Simply awful !

St Mirren still have to play Rangers, Celtic and Kilmarnock (who are fighting for top 6) before the split (and us).  

County still have to play Motherwell, Rangers and us before the split.

Think it might be tighter at the bottom than most think.  

4 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

**** me sideways,St Liedown have got it between their fecking teeth.
Thats a brutal result for Ann Budge`S HMFC

Bloody right, John.

It’s more or less now down to two teams for the automatic drop and the dreaded play-off.

What a feckin shite situation.

Sexton Hardcastle

Hopefully we lose on Saturday. Don’t need the distraction of a cup semi final with every game here on in a near cup final.

Still confident we stay up. Wins against Motherwell and Ross county before the split and something against st Mirren and Livingston would just about do.

18 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

We are a shambles - trusting Mrs B to appoint a quality manager after the Levein and Cathro shambles... so far the Stendel effect has been worse than the Levein one. 

The Levein effect has been ingrained into the club. The cancer he spread might be terminal this season.

Italian Lambretta
7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Hamilton away on the last day of the season will be so much fun.

Yeah when there pitiful little chav support rub our noses in it after they send us down

1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Hopefully we lose on Saturday. Don’t need the distraction of a cup semi final with every game here on in a near cup final.

Still confident we stay up. Wins against Motherwell and Ross county before the split and something against st Mirren and Livingston would just about do.

Rearranged  fixture at st Mirren,  hearts must win also motherwell next week ,  derby will take care of itself,      awin at easter road would be absolutely brilliant as always "   be even better with our current predicament.....min 5points next 3games or that's it........

9 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

St Mirren still have to play Rangers, Celtic and Kilmarnock (who are fighting for top 6) before the split (and us).  

County still have to play Motherwell, Rangers and us before the split.

Think it might be tighter at the bottom than most think.  

Meanwhile we will still be bottom 

I'm going out.  There's a £20m lottery being drawn here tonight.  I will purchase a ticket and sit back.  I think all my good luck is going to come in one big hit and I'll trouser the lot in the morning.

Virtually everything else sports wise has been utterly depressing for the past 3 years or more.

1 minute ago, Smoked-Glass said:

We will have to win a play off.  

Absolutely tragic,  but it's been there for all to see ,   the league position doesnt lie,      leveins great signings and budges inability to boot him out , has resulted in the ultimate failure, barring a massive turn around in our coming results"  I'm sure theres going to be a lot of flak heading heading to the plaza and mrs budge and mr levein !!!

4 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

I can see us scraping 11th and winning the playoff by the skin of our teeth

My problem is that I just can’t see where our next win is coming from. I have lost any faith in this manager and group of players stepping up. On paper everything says that we can, should and will survive but, a few notable exceptions aside, they have failed to meet every major challenge and opportunity.

Something will need to change for us to scrape anything...are they capable of change?

The 4 year conveyor belt of duds, both external and the academy are Levein's doing. Levein is Budge's doing. Ergo it is Budge's doing.

Edited by i8hibsh

Fire_At_The_Disco
6 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm going out.  There's a £20m lottery being drawn here tonight.  I will purchase a ticket and sit back.  I think all my good luck is going to come in one big hit and I'll trouser the lot in the morning.

Virtually everything else sports wise has been utterly depressing for the past 3 years or more.

Just remember Doug if you win I’ve always liked you😀

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

It’s not over ‘til the fat striker scores.  :sadrobbo:

Unfortunately, we don’t have a ‘fat striker’ now.

Finally getting on JiH's Zeefuik Train? :ninja:

Just a heads up that County and St Mirren haven’t beat us this season.  Can we just consider this before we assume it impossible to catch them.  

Teams we’ve lost to this season

- Celtic x 3

- Rangers x 1

- Motherwell x 2

- Aberdeen x 1

- Livingston x 0

- Hibs x 1

- Killie x 3

- St Johnstone x 2

- County x 0

- St Mirren x 0

- Hamilton x 1

3 of the next 6 games are against teams who haven’t beat us (as shit as we are).  We just need to get our shit together quick and get points on the board. 

1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

Finally getting on JiH's Zeefuik Train? :ninja:

:lol: 

Hardly, mate.

Hardly.

If he was on my train, I’d get off.

3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Just a heads up that County and St Mirren haven’t beat us this season.  Can we just consider this before we assume it impossible to catch them.  

- Celtic x 3

- Rangers x 1

- Motherwell x 2

- Aberdeen x 1

- Livingston x 0

- Hibs x 1

- Killie x 3

- St Johnstone x 2

- County x 0

- St Mirren x 0

- Hamilton x 1

3 of the next 6 games are against teams who haven’t beat us (as shit as we are).  We just need to get our shit together quick and get points on the board. 

We need wins not draws and we have won 3 all season.

4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

- Celtic x 3

- Rangers x 1

- Motherwell x 2

- Aberdeen x 1

- Livingston x 0

- Hibs x 1

- Killie x 3

- St Johnstone x 2

- County x 0

- St Mirren x 0

- Hamilton x 1

Your last para. 

That's how shit this squad is.

It's feckin awful.

There's nothing "we just need" about it. We are toiling. 

Just now, i8hibsh said:

We need wins not draws and we have won 3 all season.

I agree chief, but the games are there to be won.  We’re two points off the bottom with a game in hand and 33 points to play for.  Any other team who had won 3 games all season would have already been down.  It tells me that we’re surrounded by shite that are there for the beating.