We Are Going Down

James1874f

Niemi’s gloves
9 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

That could literally come down to one goal. You would sack or keep a manager on the strength of one goal? Get a fecking grip of yourself FFS!

If we are relegated by a single goal, do you think we should say to the SPFL “aw c’mon, it was only a single goal, you can’t relegate us for a single goal, you gotta change the rules”? And how far do you think that would get us?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• soonbe110

• Beast Boy

21 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

If Hearts get relegated, the manager gets sacked. All on here wanted Levein sacked for finishing 6th and reaching a League Cup semi final and a Scottish Cup final. How can you possibly justify not sacking Stendel if we go down?

And there we have it. The Levein lover reveals his agenda, again!!

The justification for not sacking Stendel comes from affording him some of time to fix it Levein got. From the amount of time and effort he’s had to spend to sort out the absolute cluster feck he was left with. The shite playing squad he was left with. The negative mindset running throughout the club prior to his arrival.  The at best apathy, and at worst hatred, aimed at the management and playing staff from the fans. Stendel has not only come into a club where the team are in spiral. He’s come into a club that is cancerous, and the cause of the cancer is still there.

The demise of Hearts, such as that would be should we be relegated, lies much more at Levein door than Stendels.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

1 minute ago, weehammy said:

He’s a calamity of a defender. His challenge at their penalty was like a primary schoolboy‘s. He did better, and we did better, when he was moved forward and Smith went to right back.

If others had done their jobs that situation would never happened. Clare has probably been our best player under Stendel. 

12 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

If we are relegated by a single goal, do you think we should say to the SPFL “aw c’mon, it was only a single goal, you can’t relegate us for a single goal, you gotta change the rules”? And how far do you think that would get us?

Sorry. What are you going on about? Read the post I quoted. We could get relegated by one goal and someone - Mr Elwood, otherwise known as Craig Levein - would want to sack or keep the manager on the strength of that.

2 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

I do wish people would stop saying 'a team full of internationals' like there's a couple of Brazilians or Italians in the team. It's a handful of guys that play for two teams that are utter dross, only one of them plays like Wimbledon in the 80's so manage to grind out results. These are not flair players, I'm not even sure what a Conor Washington is for? Keeping the grass low buy running around a lot with little end product? Michael Smith is a solid defender, that's it. And Naismith is good on his day, when he's in the mood and fit. This international chat is pretty redundant when you look at the teams they play for.

Well said

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

That could literally come down to one goal. You would sack or keep a manager on the strength of one goal? Get a fecking grip of yourself FFS!

The sc final was down to one goal and success and failure. 

Football can be small margins. 

If we get relegated, one goal or 500 goals, it does not matter the case to keep the manager is thin. 

If we get relegated, it won't be because of 1 goal, it will be because we failed over 38 games, 22 for which Stendel was in charge for. 

Niemi’s gloves
6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Sorry. What are you going on about? Read the post I quoted. We could get relegated by one goal and someone - Mr Elwood, otherwise known as Craig Levein - would want to sack or keep the manager on the strength of that.

It’s really quite simple. Relegation is relegation - with all the consequences that follow - even if it is by a single goal. So if you believe that DS’s job is to keep us up and that if he fails he should go ( as Mr Elwood P does) then it really doesn’t matter if it is by a single goal or by several points.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

The sc final was down to one goal and success and failure. 

Football can be small margins. 

If we get relegated, one goal or 500 goals, it does not matter the case to keep the manager is thin. 

If we get relegated, it won't be because of 1 goal, it will be because we failed over 38 games, 22 for which Stendel was in charge for. 

I’ll continue to look on the positive side that we won’t be relegated. Argument redundant.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I’ll continue to look on the positive side that we won’t be relegated. Argument redundant.

👍

16 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The justification for not sacking Stendel comes from affording him some of time to fix it Levein got. From the amount of time and effort he’s had to spend to sort out the absolute cluster feck he was left with. The shite playing squad he was left with. The negative mindset running throughout the club prior to his arrival.  The at best apathy, and at worst hatred, aimed at the management and playing staff from the fans. Stendel has not only come into a club where the team are in spiral. He’s come into a club that is cancerous, and the cause of the cancer is still there.

The demise of Hearts, such as that would be should we be relegated, lies much more at Levein door than Stendels.

In total agreement. 

3 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

It’s really quite simple. Relegation is relegation - with all the consequences that follow - even if it is by a single goal. So if you believe that DS’s job is to keep us up and that if he fails he should go ( as Mr Elwood P does) then it really doesn’t matter if it is by a single goal or by several points.

So what is we survive relegation. St Mirren and Hamilton don’t take another point.  We win one game, draw one game and finish tenth. Unfortunately we’ve lost every other game 5-0, including against Hibs. Still happy for the manager to be in place? He’s survived relegation after all, and surviving is surviving.

Niemi’s gloves
1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

So what is we survive relegation. St Mirren and Hamilton don’t take another point.  We win one game, draw one game and finish tenth. Unfortunately we’ve lost every other game 5-0, including against Hibs. Still happy for the manager to be in place? He’s survived relegation after all, and surviving is surviving.

Erm, we still have to play St Mirren twice and Hamilton once more. So I reckon that means we win at least three more games if they don’t take another point. For a self styled “football analyst” you are rather lacking in something. 

4 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Erm, we still have to play St Mirren twice and Hamilton once more. So I reckon that means we win at least three more games if they don’t take another point. For a self styled “football analyst” you are rather lacking in something. 

FFS! 😂😂😂 The point was clear. If we survive by one point but take a hiding in most games are you still happy for the manager to be in place? Or will other factors kick in?

Edited by Ethan Hunt

10 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

If his target is to keep us up and he narrowly misses his target then no he shouldn't. He should be reprimanded and a performance improvement plan discussed and put in place thereafter with new targets. If he continuely fails these then yes. 

I hate the everything or nothing that football has become. Loads of things can happen outwith someone's control. From ref decisions, player mistakes to having to work with players that you inherited. 

I work in sales and for a start thankfully never been fired for failing to hit a target at first attempt (or second or third). Now manage a sales team and would never put that pressure on them either. Counter productive and absolutely no point wasting time and effort training new staff everytime or in football's case - players having to learned a new system etc etc because of a change in manager every so often. 

Just get the heads down and keep Adjusting and improving 

jack D and coke
12 hours ago, SpikeDudley said:

I don't see where the optimism that we will stay up is coming from.

Neither do I. We’re absolutely toiling it’s mad panic stations but still people are believing we’re about to start tearing it up. 
I said when Stendel took over I’d accept the play off and I stand by it. We’re rotten, absolute honking bad and any win is welcome. They don’t look likely though. 

Niemi’s gloves
2 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

If his target is to keep us up and he narrowly misses his target then no he shouldn't. He should be reprimanded and a performance improvement plan discussed and put in place thereafter with new targets. If he continuely fails these then yes. 

I hate the everything or nothing that football has become. Loads of things can happen outwith someone's control. From ref decisions, player mistakes to having to work with players that you inherited. 

I work in sales and for a start thankfully never been fired for failing to hit a target at first attempt (or second or third). Now manage a sales team and would never put that pressure on them either. Counter productive and absolutely no point wasting time and effort training new staff everytime or in football's case - players having to learned a new system etc etc because of a change in manager every so often. 

Just get the heads down and keep Adjusting and improving 

Actually I’m quite sympathetic to your point of view. The problem is that relegation is quite a cliff edge thing, it’s not just a few pounds shortfall in a sales target. There would be repercussions throughout the club in terms of redundancies of non-playing staff and coaches, and some young players binned who might otherwise have been given more time to prove themselves.

Should Stendel be kept on regardless? My concern is that even if his high press tactics work in the Scottish Championship so that we get promoted immediately, there is a substantial risk that they will be exposed again back in the premier league. Much as happened at Barnsley, promoted from  League One but struggling at the higher level. 

Niemi’s gloves
15 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

FFS! 😂😂😂 The point was clear. If we survive by one point but take a hiding in most games are you still happy for the manager to be in place? Or will other factors kick in?

On balance, I think I would say “ thanks for your efforts Mr Stendel and well done, but you are not quite what we need for next season.” Football is a tough old game and plenty of other managers have been binned on that basis (think Leicester, Watford etc).

8 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

Actually I’m quite sympathetic to your point of view. The problem is that relegation is quite a cliff edge thing, it’s not just a few pounds shortfall in a sales target. There would be repercussions throughout the club in terms of redundancies of non-playing staff and coaches, and some young players binned who might otherwise have been given more time to prove themselves.

Should Stendel be kept on regardless? My concern is that even if his high press tactics work in the Scottish Championship so that we get promoted immediately, there is a substantial risk that they will be exposed again back in the premier league. Much as happened at Barnsley, promoted from  League One but struggling at the higher level. 

I agree. 

Any failure now shouldn't be automatic sacking (imo) but equally success next year (in champ) doesn't mean immunity. 

If we went down and up again we'd enter premiership with still a top 6 budget. He'd have more than 3 weeks to know what is missing to recruit and get rid. 

At that point it would be a very fair to give him essential targets to meet. To me points based across 12 games that if weren't met (based on previous failure of keeping us up) would result in losing job. 

Edited by hearts151

Pasquale for King
47 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Well said, he gave Levein two years and 5 windows but wants rid of Stendel after two months and 4 signings compared to 40-50 of his hero who will be at fault if we go down and better run and hide.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

On balance, I think I would say “ thanks for your efforts Mr Stendel and well done, but you are not quite what we need for next season.” Football is a tough old game and plenty of other managers have been binned on that basis (think Leicester, Watford etc).

Who is what we need with this squad? 

Niemi’s gloves
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

An experienced manager who isn’t wedded to Plan A without any back up Plan B?

Niemi’s gloves
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Who?

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Who?

Sorry, I don’t really see the point in getting into that discussion unless you believe that there aren’t any experienced managers who are not over-reliant on Plan A. I’m not suggesting anyone previously employed in management at Tynecastle if that’s what you are trying to imply.

Edited by Niemi’s gloves

22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Paul Daniels? Houdini? A football manager not a stupid idealist?

18 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

An experienced manager who isn’t wedded to Plan A without any back up Plan B?

You have to go back to Neilson to find one of them.

21 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Who?

If Hearts go down then I'd get who I said should have been appointed instead of Stendel, - Stuart McCall. He should have been given an 18 month contract, told to get rid of half the squad and keep Hearts up, more a stock management role than manager but he would have done the job, and I very much doubt Hearts would be bottom with McCall in charge. Once he'd sorted the squad out, with the help of a SD, then and only then should an appointment like Stendel have been made, when there was lots of room to play with in the squad, and the budget for it.

None of that would have been glamorous or exciting but it was, in my opinion, necessary after the Levein fiasco and the state if the squad that was left behind. Solid manager, has the media on side, knows league and can set a team up, that was what was required, not some ridiculous dream that Hearts were about to turn into Borussia Dortmund. 

Edited by TheTrumpet

We've still got plenty games to go, most of them against sides in the lower half of the league.  While it's astonishing to me that we won't be in the top 6, I still have no concern that we won't win more than enough games to stay up.

Next season is the acid test for me.  We must start with romping through our league cup group.  Our recruitment has to be a whole lot better.  We have to regularly beat smaller clubs we should be beating.  We have to be in or around the top 4.

The above need to be expectations rather than hopes.  We can't continue to drift like we have for over 3 years now.

10 hours ago, ollie2004 said:

So what has happened with the approx £1 million per year grom FOH.

How was it spent some £9 million!

I was replying to another poster tell him I agreed with his opinion I never mentioned anything about how funds have been spent.

im sure the 9M has went towards repaying the loan back to Ann and invested in other infrastructure at the club most notably the new stand. If any of it has went on the playing budget or a gazebo in Craig’s back garden then it’s been wasted.

The below is taken from Jonathan Wilson's Book, The Barcelona Legacy and the context is Louis Van Gaal explaining how he adapted his tactics when he took charge at AZ Alkmaar in 2005, having only previously managed bigger and more successful clubs.

The step away from the limelight suited Van Gaal. Slowly, he began to build a side to his specifications. He was pragmatic enough to realise that the press-and-possess Ajax method was impractical at a club with such limited resources and so focused more on sitting deep, keeping an organised shape and striking rapidly on the break. ‘Provoke the space then press,’ Van Gaal explained. ‘It depends on the quality of your team, the quality of your opponent… In the beginning I was always attacking and pressing with the defence always on the halfway line, but that was a big space [to leave behind]. Later, the evolution in my mind was that I had to adapt also to the qualities of my opponent.’ That was an answer to those who had wondered whether the Cruyffian principles were relevant to smaller clubs, or whether that philosophy was a luxury in which only those blessed with the highest level of player could engage. Or at least it was a partial answer: it may be common sense that tweaks need to be made according to circumstance, but how many tweaks can be made before the philosophy has become something else?

The relevance to this debate, is that sometimes you have to adapt your philosophy and tactics based on circumstances and the opponent. I'd love to see Hearts be able to dominate opponents with aggressive attacking football, but perhaps we don't have the resources available to do that that at this stage. Should Stendel be more pragmatic in his approach given the situation?

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well said, he gave Levein two years and 5 windows but wants rid of Stendel after two months and 4 signings compared to 40-50 of his hero who will be at fault if we go down and better run and hide.

CL never got us relegated, the point is about Stendel going if we got relegated. 

I could flip your argument around - 

You wanted CL gone after  sixth place finishes  and a lc sf and sc final yet would give a manager a chance after failing to finish above Hamilton after 22 games and who helped get us relegated? 

Relegation is a complete and utter failure and Stendel's job would be at risk. 

Tbh, he'll Likley have a clause and wouldn't stay with us anyway. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

6 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

If Hearts get relegated, the manager gets sacked. All on here wanted Levein sacked for finishing 6th and reaching a League Cup semi final and a Scottish Cup final. How can you possibly justify not sacking Stendel if we go down?

Are you a Hearts supporter or a CL acolyte?????

The problem for DS is the dross that CL signed on long term contracts. 

Every transfer window after IC left was ‘give CL time it’s not his squad’ yet we’re prepared to burn DS at the stake for having to sort out the mess he inherited. 

CL got us to a final with the easiest draw possible and his form from November 2019 was relegation form. He should have been punted after his boy Cathro made an arse of things. It was his project and it failed massively. 

If we go down it’s because we’ve got a bloated squad with a lot of shit players on massive contracts and were clearly not fit. God knows what Fox and Daly has them doing. 

If we get relegated then Stendel will have to shoulder some of the blame. However, when it comes to who is responsible for us going down he’ll be pretty far down the list of people responsible. 

Let’s not forget we were the worst team in the league for a full year, followed by 6 weeks of McPhee in charge. Levein was DoF for five years and manager for more than two. He’s been the architect of this disaster 100%. 

Stendel’s come in to a squad full of overpaid garbage, a bunch of senior players treating the place like a holiday camp and pretty much all of the players have acknowledged that the previous regimes training was a joke. He’s had to sign players on a one in one out basis, with players that started for Levein finding their level at the likes of Fleetwood, Raith Rovers and Dundee. Not to mention the hard sell of attracting players to a club bottom of the table. 

I think it’s likely that we’ll go down and if we do the main two culprits are Budge and Levein. The fact that the latter continues to hang around and pick up a wage tells you everything you need to know about his character. The guy has made a killing out of us over the last five years, knowing it would most likely be his last payday in football and milking it for all its worth. Shouldn’t be allowed to show his face at tynecastle again and the defence for him on here is truly baffling and not something I’ve seen from any Hearts fan in “real life”. 

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, The Fonz said:

If we get relegated then Stendel will have to shoulder some of the blame. However, when it comes to who is responsible for us going down he’ll be pretty far down the list of people responsible. 

Let’s not forget we were the worst team in the league for a full year, followed by 6 weeks of McPhee in charge. Levein was DoF for five years and manager for more than two. He’s been the architect of this disaster 100%. 

Stendel’s come in to a squad full of overpaid garbage, a bunch of senior players treating the place like a holiday camp and pretty much all of the players have acknowledged that the previous regimes training was a joke. He’s had to sign players on a one in one out basis, with players that started for Levein finding their level at the likes of Fleetwood, Raith Rovers and Dundee. Not to mention the hard sell of attracting players to a club bottom of the table. 

I think it’s likely that we’ll go down and if we do the main two culprits are Budge and Levein. The fact that the latter continues to hang around and pick up a wage tells you everything you need to know about his character. The guy has made a killing out of us over the last five years, knowing it would most likely be his last payday in football and milking it for all its worth. Shouldn’t be allowed to show his face at tynecastle again and the defence for him on here is truly baffling and not something I’ve seen from any Hearts fan in “real life”. 

This. There’s some posters on here who’d get laughed out the pub with their views. 
I haven’t spoken to a single fan who backs levein the way some daftys do on here. 
I despise the *****. Any dignity whatsoever and he wouldn’t show his face around the club for a long time. Prick. 

The warning signs were already there even before we got hammered by Livingston. That should've been the catalyst to get rid of Levein the Monday after that game but he was left to his own devices to continue failing. It was obvious the players lacked fitness, even Stendel questioned that. Levein was given enough financial backing over a few windows to turn it around but didn't by signing players nowhere near good enough for Heart of Midlothian. We were signing many Ross Callaghans, Cole Stocktons and Uche Ikpeazus while clubs near or around similar budgets were signing the likes of John McGinn, Scott Allen, Gary Mackay-Steven and Cosgrove. If I am a manager of a football club and when a team comes along to Tynecastle, a player dominates or even just plays very well against my team I remember this and look to see if a deal can be worked out to get them. In the league below I would have a top scout watching games week in week out to watch players and their consistency and advise me to take a look at potential. In Scotland we can't compete financially with the ugly sisters but we can compete with a few other clubs. We are too late to the party if we're not signing players ahead of the likes of Hibs or Aberdeen. While it is good to have brought in a manager with a completely different way to what we've witnessed since 2016 I do wonder if there is anyone at the club who is out watching players and looking for potential for the next transfer window. Something I hoped Levein would've done given he knows Scottish football as well as other managers. Levein has let the club down, the fans down and even himself.

It's so toxic at the moment. 

- We have a failed senior management team (Levein & MacPhee) still on the books and operating at the club despite crashing the club into a relegation dog fight with a multi-million pound squad. Which is unfair on the new manager and his team.

- We have a bunch of highly paid senior players who most of us despise with the exception of Smith. There is no relationship with that squad and the fans.

- We have a manager who we all want to do well, who hasn't done well if you look at the results of his 11 games in charge so far. (And football one of the most results focussed business in the world)

- There is a segment of people who also want the once cherished Ann Budge removed also.

It's a complete cluster... no more transfer windows now, just eleven games to get it right and pull some form from somewhere and hope Hamilton or St Midden drop some points too. The Newco performance a few weeks back showed there's talent and fight in there. Friday is hopefully the launchpad for us.

5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

We've still got plenty games to go, most of them against sides in the lower half of the league.  While it's astonishing to me that we won't be in the top 6, I still have no concern that we won't win more than enough games to stay up.

Next season is the acid test for me.  We must start with romping through our league cup group.  Our recruitment has to be a whole lot better.  We have to regularly beat smaller clubs we should be beating.  We have to be in or around the top 4.

The above need to be expectations rather than hopes.  We can't continue to drift like we have for over 3 years now.

The only team in the bottom 6 we've beaten this season is St Mirren.  Pray what gives you the confidence that we'll suddenly do a 180 degree turn and start winning games?  I really, really want to believe it will happen, but I'm afraid - on the evidence that I see - it's not going to.  Hearts, Stendel, prove me wrong.

11 Craig Leveins

Is Austin a good choices to bring us back up as won't be much money available if Stendel walks 

Edited by 11 Craig Leveins

2 minutes ago, 11 Craig Leveins said:

Is Levein or Austin good choices to bring us back up as won't be much money available if Stendel walks 

Now THAT is a Hibs type post! 

Gordon Ramsay
2 minutes ago, 11 Craig Leveins said:

Is Austin a good choices to bring us back up as won't be much money available if Stendel walks 

I think you may be on the wrong forum. 

The grammar gives it away. 

21 minutes ago, Haken said:

The only team in the bottom 6 we've beaten this season is St Mirren.  Pray what gives you the confidence that we'll suddenly do a 180 degree turn and start winning games?  I really, really want to believe it will happen, but I'm afraid - on the evidence that I see - it's not going to.  Hearts, Stendel, prove me wrong.

I am half on your bus... but let me turn your analysis right on its head. Football is a weird game under CL we flying high at the head of the SPL and looking great... then the wheels fell off and we toiled for the rest of the season barely winning a game ... how many actually saw that coming? Not many on here, we were world beaters at some points on that run. WE have a new manager and his style of play is very different just maybe one game very soon it will click and we will win a few. I remain hopeful that the team are going to turn it around and put a wee run together.

edit

The other thing to remember we have not lost a lot of games in real terms since Stendel arrived in the last nine games we have lost two. The game against Celtic was always going to go against us so that was nothing new the game against Killie could have been very different with a combination of bad goal keeping and poor defending... but we showed fight and could possibly have snatched a draw. I know we are not winning enough but things can change... too many negative thinkers on here when things are not going well. 

Edited by jock _turd

Are we going down that is the million dollar question as its looking now there is a distinct possibility that we can go down but salvaging that late point has still gave us a chance to beat the drop. The whole team is a mess just now but in my opinion we have to give the manager a chance even if it means we are relegated to improve the team next season guys.

8 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

hard hitting, but sadly very very true 

Completely agree with every single word of this post 

10 minutes ago, 11 Craig Leveins said:

IF we go down then we deal with it. We get rid of some of the players that have failed to move the club on and start again. It's getting to the point now that relegation is a very distinct possibility. No point worrying about it anymore, it is what it is. The scary thing is that i'm not as bothered about it now as I was in December, what's the point? We as fans can't do anything to change it. However, to answer the question....no, McPhee isn't the answer. He's part of the failed coaching staff group that got us in this position in the first place, why would anyone want any of them near the club? Anyway it's not a discussion we need have at the moment, Stendel is here right now and should be given the chance to sign his own players.

A_A wehatethehibs
16 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Less and less games every time we make a ***** of the must win ones!!! Did we look up for the fight at 2 down yesterday.......no we did not.

... we came back from 0-2 and drew 2-2 in some of the most torrid conditions I’ve ever seen, so yes, we did look up for the fight. We fought tooth and nail for that point. No it’s not the win which we needed, but we are not out of the fight there’s 3 teams within 3 points of each other and 33 points to play for. 

1 hour ago, The Fonz said:

:greatpost:

9 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Why would we keep a manager that will have been in charge for the majority of the season, if he gets us relegated? The signings of Avidjaj and Langer fill me with no confidence that he can bring in the correct players to play his system. As far as I’m concerned if we stay up, he gets a full season and another two transfer windows. If we get relegated it’s P45 for Mr Stendel.

But, but, you forgot Boyce and Sibbick. Convenient.

Anyway, if your right, and Langer and Donis are proved to be shite, in terms of standard of players signed, on trend, Stendel is still streets ahead of your hero.

On the basis that managers buy players to suit their own particular playing system, then I’ll assume that come the summer another full clear out is required. 

Cue more excuses being proposed and when that actually happens 

5 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

... we came back from 0-2 and drew 2-2 in some of the most torrid conditions I’ve ever seen, so yes, we did look up for the fight. We fought tooth and nail for that point. No it’s not the win which we needed, but we are not out of the fight there’s 3 teams within 3 points of each other and 33 points to play for. 

Bit factual for most on here .

Yes it was a 10 man Hamilton but we came close to winning it because there is plenty fight in our , I agree , flawed team .  As I said before the media narrative was all about gallant Hamilton . Which was fair enough but surely people are capable of looking past that to what actually happened ?

Not making excuses but we didn't get the breaks on Saturday .