• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mr Elwood P

• soonbe110

• Beast Boy

Салатные палочки

No more than we deserve. Absolutely the most spineless, weak Hearts team of my lifetime. 

He Who Cannot Be Named

It will take us a season in the championship for the players to get used to these tactics.

Maybe best in the long run.

Edited by He Who Cannot Be Named

So far today it has shone through that this team has 0 fight. Absolute bunch of s****bags. 

We sort of knew that already.. 

Bring on the Championship 2020/21.

Called it weeks ago after the Rangers game.    Half-assed tactics would lead to us playing ourselves out of games.

You need to stay in games.    We're chucking them away before they've started.    

Stendel isn't learning.    He's not the right manager.    We're 100% going down 

Leveins Battalion

We need a leader like Leanne Dempster!!!!

Not a dithering old trout who is making one ridiculous desicion after another,we need decisive firm leadership.

New board,new management,new squad

A complete overhaul is required.

8 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

No more than we deserve. Absolutely the most spineless, weak Hearts team of my lifetime. 

Ditto. 

Complete embarrassment to the club. 

11 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

This manager has failed to lead and motivate. 

NIce bloke. Not for us.

The choice for budge was Ross or Robinson or to a gamble with Daniel, it hasn’t paid off as we can all see. His record is worse than levein, Cathro and McPhee combined. We are going down and he has to take his share of the blame. Sure he dropped the goalie today but it should have been done weeks ago and for all Sean Clares improvement, he will never be a defender, he has cost us vital goals in several games already. We need smith at full back and Clare in front of him.  The manager is a clown if he can’t see this....

4 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

This is how i feel. Plenty time left we can do this

It doesn’t matter even if we win this. Hamilton and St Mirren will pick up more points than this shower. Can’t say I fancy us in a two legged play off either. ****ing grim.

5 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Dry ur pants in ur Easter Rd flat 👍🏻

Your* Road*

Edited by James1874f

As pathetic as we are

we are still in with a chance of staying up

We have over half our team with internationals

wtf is going on

I’m afraid so. Let’s just get through this season and hopefully a big rebuild in the summer. Dejected after this season but still going to renew for the championship.

Not yet. Had we lost then it would have been very difficult to come back from that. 

I thought the lads did well 2nd half to get it back to 2-2. Shame basic errors cost us first half. 

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We need a leader like Leanne Dempster!!!!

Not a dithering old trout who is making one ridiculous desicion after another,we need decisive firm leadership.

New board,new management,new squad

A complete overhaul is required.

I'll not be taking someone who talks up their shitty "fan ownership" as if they invented the idea, robs their own fans from said scheme, artificially "boosts" attendances as attested to by no increase in turnover and hides in Travel Lodges when the going gets tough.

That's for hibbies. 

We are going down.  We scraped a 2-2 after c.70 minutes Vs 10 men of our nearest relegation rivals.  Daniel Stendel is a failure appointment - today has finally convinced me of that.  Worst start ever for a Hearts manager?

We got a gift of a lifeline.   Score straight away after HT but fail to capitalise.   Left the equaliser too late.    A team with some guts would have won about 4-2 by following up the 1st before the 88th min.

Shitebags.

Although I fervently hope we will turn this around, from where I'm standing it looks 50-50 at the moment as to whether we go down.

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

I'll not be taking someone who talks up their shitty "fan ownership" as if they invented the idea, robs their own fans from said scheme, artificially "boosts" attendances as attested to by no increase in turnover and hides in Travel Lodges when the going gets tough.

That's for hibbies. 

Aye but has finished above us 3 years in a row.

Wouldn't say we are definitely down yet but today is the first time I have actually thought it is a real possibility. Games like today the players should be starting with all guns blazing, didn't see that at all, 2 vital points dropped.

We’re not getting relegated. The pant wetting by some posters is embarrassing. We are not a bad team, we have ZERO confidence. We have March April and May to go. FFS.

Sad to say we are without a doubt the worst team in the league. 
No pace no height no guile and no goals. A new manager won’t change 3 years of decline. The club is soft soft soft.

Favourite away ground in the premier league..... that’s nothing to be proud of.

Start from scratch and bin the losers 

Edited by MMHearts

How many “must win” games are we going to allow to slip by???  We managed to scrape a draw thanks to a red card to a team who were already 2-0 up after 16 minutes or so......  this to a team who are the second worse team in the league after us.  So who exactly are we going to fight harder than and play better than and defend better than???  Totally agree we are going down where we belong after this seasons performance.  

Brighton Jambo

I’m split, today the opposition were gifted a goal that was miles offside and you could see it totally threw our players and they were all over the place.  

we got a bit of luck and did bounce back but Stendels tactics are non existent.  Throwing forward after forward and chucking a centre back up top are not tactics I could have come up with that.  

now smith and Hickey are back we might see us tighten up a bit.  

another huge game next week!