Sibbick's illness

Redhelen

kingantti1874

Was thinking the same, expected him back for Falkirk.. 

we miss him - he was a massive part of the win against rangers, constantly winning the ball back in tough areas

I heard he had a mild sniffle but the club doctor (Dr C.Levein) misdiagnosed it as indigestion and sent him home with some Gaviscon.   Now he's got Bubonic Plague     

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

I heard he had a mild sniffle but the club doctor (Dr C.Levein) misdiagnosed it as indigestion and sent him home with some Gaviscon.   Now he's got Bubonic Plague     

FFS,, really?

Only kidding 😀

Bad loss for us, looks like  a winner.

We need winners badly today

Edited by Tommy Brown

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

😂

scott herbertson

If what i was told was true its something you get better within a week or two, and nothing football/ fitness related.

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Any sort of virus is the last thing we need spread about Riccarton so best the lad stays away until  he’s completely clear.

Think a member of the squad should be nominated to care for the lad. I vote Pereira

...a bit disco
25 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

If what i was told was true its something you get better within a week or two, and nothing football/ fitness related.

A week's course of antibiotics usually clears it up.

Or so I've heard.

Scottie Wanshot.
2 hours ago, Victorian said:

like it.

Fort Vallance
39 minutes ago, Cade said:

One late night mixed doner meat pizza from cafe piccante and he's been skooshing from both ends ever since.

Never stopped me playing on a Sunday morning.

3 hours ago, Victorian said:

Lmfao 

Unbelievably bad luck hat a player who could have made a difference for us gets struck down by some nonsense virus. 

when are we going to get a break with injuries etc?

2 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

A week's course of antibiotics usually clears it up.

Or so I've heard.

Indeed. Drink lots of fluids, thin out your piss. Makes peeing more...comfortable...

On 15/02/2020 at 09:51, Hearts007 said:

Yep seems a good player.but the Hearts curse strikes again

Riccarton flu seems far worse than the so called coronavirus. 

Yep, on Twitter moaning about how bad FIFA 20 is and saying that he thinks Friday will be a bit early for him.  Those isolation booths are strict.

Played well v Rangers, and it was bad timing to get ill not long afterwards. What happens now is lots of people will pin all their hopes on him based on that one performance, and expect him to come back in and singlehandedly save our season. 

It rarely pans out that way though.

Tokyo Drifter
On 15/02/2020 at 09:41, Redhelen said:

How long has he been ill for?  Sounds serious? 

Been wondering that myself. We really miss him. Must be flu or something coz it's been about three weeks now. Mind you, Mark de Vries once missed five weeks with a sore toe, which was an achievement.

5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Played well v Rangers, and it was bad timing to get ill not long afterwards. What happens now is lots of people will pin all their hopes on him based on that one performance, and expect him to come back in and singlehandedly save our season. 

It rarely pans out that way though.

No, but he looked a decent player who added some much needed dig to the midfield, so I hope he is back fit asap. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

No, but he looked a decent player who added some much needed dig to the midfield, so I hope he is back fit asap. 

100%

41 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Quite honestly I don’t think you can tell all that from his limited time on the pitch so far. I hope to **** you are right, but it’s very early doors.

23 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Quite honestly I don’t think you can tell all that from his limited time on the pitch so far. I hope to **** you are right, but it’s very early doors.

Because that’s how he looked in the 1.5 games I saw him. 😄

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

He was at the players signing event yesterday so must be back training again this week

A good sign indeed. Might be touch and go for friday or we may just be keeping quiet as to whether he'll play or not.

First I sponsor Whelan and he leaves without signing his kit....I then swap to Sibbick who gets Coronavirus!! If I knew I had this touch I would sponsor some select players 😩

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Because that’s how he looked in the 1.5 games I saw him. 😄

To be fair it’s usually enough time for some to write a player off, so why not? 🙄

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

In his limited time on the pitch we beat sevco and had a half time lead over St J.

Maybe just coincidence

Just now, The Treasurer said:

In his limited time on the pitch we beat sevco and had a half time lead over St J.

Maybe just coincidence

I liked the look of him too mate. I have seen too many players look gash and wonderful in a short space of time before generally landing somewhere between the two though. All I’m saying, is let’s actually get the boy on the pitch a few more times before making our minds up.