Boyce & Hickey

Handofgod2015

Handofgod2015

Someone told me in the taxi tonight they heard Boyce was out with a back injury picked up @ Darkheed and that Hickey is in the squad.........

Could be a load of ham shank but do any of the “in the know” crew have any info in this? 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DH1986

• Hearts007

• GinRummy

• Mikey1874

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Boyce injured already

:vrface:

It is ok we have Washington

:vrface:

Good man.  Great to see you positive in potential adversity.

The Dunkirk spirit.

You and I are soulmates.

12 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Thank **** for Storm Dennis then, can't see this going ahead. 

It will. Far worse last week and no Scottish cup games were postponed. 

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

Said it midweek we should have rested Boyce and Naismith in what was a no chance of winning fixture.

This And souttar, smith

9 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

It will. Far worse last week and no Scottish cup games were postponed. 

Aye it’ll be on. Unless the forecast is wrong and the wind is much worse than predicted. 

10 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Real shortsightedness from the management team.

I don't agree, we were trying to get a result. Hearts should always be trying to get a result. 

25 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

And what about those that paid £33 for the pleasure?

Just forfeit the game before a ball is kicked?

:Aye:

24 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't agree, we were trying to get a result. Hearts should always be trying to get a result. 

8 minutes ago, The Roller said:

And what about those that paid £33 for the pleasure?

Just forfeit the game before a ball is kicked?

:Aye:

Sorry.....

But you might have missed the fact we are rock bottom of the league and our next two games are vital....real 6 pointers. We weren’t ever getting a result at Celtic so don’t give me this “we are Hearts” bullshit. We are in a horrendous position and need to think smarter.

Games v Hamilton and St Mirren are far more important than a game v Celtic.

kingantti1874
45 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Said it midweek we should have rested Boyce and Naismith in what was a no chance of winning fixture.

agreed. 

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

Sorry.....

But you might have missed the fact we are rock bottom of the league and our next two games are vital....real 6 pointers. We weren’t ever getting a result at Celtic so don’t give me this “we are Hearts” bullshit. We are in a horrendous position and need to think smarter.

Games v Hamilton and St Mirren are far more important than a game v Celtic.

An easy attitude to take when you’re sat on the sofa, I guess.

Uche should be no where near our first team even with Boyce out. He’ll spend the entire game wrestling with the defenders without once looking at the ball. He doesn’t link play, has a terrible touch and couldn’t hit a coo on the erse with a banjo. Get Washy playing along side Walker/Naisy/Mosh.

I would love Uche to prove me wrong but sadly I just don’t think he is capable of doing so. If picked he along with ten others will get full encouragement to get what will be an absolutely crucial three points.

HHGH

2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Washington is equally useless - hasn’t scored apart from pens

How many games has he played centre forward?

2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Washington is around ten times the player Uche will ever be mate. He needs to score more definitely but he manages the fundamentals quite well whereas Uche simply doesn’t 

4 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Technically one was from open play. 

10 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Just common sense tbh.

No it's not, you go out and try and win every game. Some people soft as shite nowadays

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Disagree - only way we'll get better at playing this system is to practice it.

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

No it's not, you go out and try and win every game. Some people soft as shite nowadays

And some are delusional......

We had no chance of winning on Wednesday and we should have kept our better players for what is a much more important game.

Having your head up your backside doesn’t give you the best view of what is going on around you JF.

Just now, Spellczech said:

Disagree - only way we'll get better at playing this system is to practice it.

Playing a pressing game at Celtic with the players at our disposal wasn’t going to be beneficial to anyone.

Stop kidding yourself.

Just now, DH1986 said:

Playing a pressing game at Celtic with the players at our disposal wasn’t going to be beneficial to anyone.

Stop kidding yourself.

Bollocks to all you surrender monkeys

Just now, DH1986 said:

Stop kidding yourself.

In your opinion. Personally I think you sound like a surrender monkey. But that is just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

We had no chance of winning on Wednesday and we should have kept our better players for what is a much more important game.

Having your head up your backside doesn’t give you the best view of what is going on around you JF.

Watched Hearts since 1965, I very seen far more shite than you can imagine, I've never once see a Hearts team go out and deliberately get beat. I hope no Hearts team ever throws in the towel before a ball is kicked. Delusional away and **** yourself son.

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Bollocks to all you surrender monkeys

3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

In your opinion. Personally I think you sound like a surrender monkey. But that is just my opinion.

Fools seldom differ.......

Just now, DH1986 said:

Fools seldom differ.......

Doesnt matter what you say, we now know if we stand our ground you'll whimper and give up without a fight 😛 

surrender-monkey.jpg

If we'd started Uche and Washington instead of Boyce and Naismith on Wednesday, would that really have been tantamount to trying to lose deliberately? No, it would have been sensible squad rotation, given the game today and the amount of minutes Boyce and Naismith have played in a short space of time.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Watched Hearts since 1965, I very seen far more shite than you can imagine, I've never once see a Hearts team go out and deliberately get beat. I hope no Hearts team ever throws in the towel before a ball is kicked. Delusional away and **** yourself son.

I don’t care if you watched Hearts when they played in long trousers.....it doesn’t make you any more of a Hearts supporter than someone who has gone consistently since 1980.

And it sure as shit doesn’t make your opinion more worthy.

8 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Sorry DH, but there aren't enough games left to choose which ones are worth competing in.

Handing the points over before any match is not an option.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Doesnt matter what you say, we now know if we stand our ground you'll whimper and give up without a fight 😛 

surrender-monkey.jpg

Wars aren’t always won by the bravest......there are bits of kamikaze pilots and other suicide bombers strewn all over the world to prove that.

You got to be a bit smarter and bit more tactical these days.

Just now, DH1986 said:

Wars aren’t always won by the bravest......there are bits of kamikaze pilots and other suicide bombers strewn all over the world to prove that.

You got to be a bit smarter and bit more tactical these days.

Planned losses are the new wins.

3 minutes ago, stan said:

Sorry DH, but there aren't enough games left to choose which ones are worth competing in.

There aren’t enough games.....which is why you have to have the balls and brains to make tough decisions.

Today is more important than Wednesday......that wasn’t a game we were ever winning. Anyone who thinks differently is dreaming.

4 minutes ago, stan said:

That's how I see it too, we beat the the hun a couple of weeks earlier, we'd be arseholes not to have a pop, for the away fans if nothing else.

9 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I don’t care if you watched Hearts when they played in long trousers.....it doesn’t make you any more of a Hearts supporter than someone who has gone consistently since 1980.

And it sure as shit doesn’t make your opinion more worthy.

I must admit, I tend to agree with you. 

I don't agree that squad utilisation is even close to losing deliberately. If Boyce and Smith were nursing knocks then they should have been left ou, Uche should have started against Celtic and Smith should have been replaced by Bozanic or Langer in the line up. 

Call me what you like, I don't see the merits in risking players with knocks away to Celtic when we have back to back fixtures against our immediate rivals

Edited by dazinho88

Just now, Barack said:

All about opinions, Susan.👍🏻

Ironically, my mums name 😂

Edit: mum joke incoming

Edited by dazinho88

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

It’s about winning the war....not one battle out of 11.

We haven’t even lost today yet ffs! Why are you so negative all the time?