Our castle we defend it against hamilton

williamgerrard

williamgerrard

Biggest game off the season Tmrw  lets make the roof come off win or bust .We as fans need to do our bit no matter whats happening on the pitch we defend our castle 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Depressing that our biggest league game in years is Hamilton at home in a relegation battle. However, it is a must win and I think we will. 

HHGH

100%. Get the win tomorrow, go to st midden on a high, battle for every point afterwards.

Just get to the end of the season in 10th place or better. That’s all that matters 

We then regroup and come back stronger next season HHGH ♥️♥️

It just no longer feels like 'our castle' and our results show this. I have no faith or trust in these players. With no overstatement this is desperate times. We lose today and we may as well start planning for next year in the Championship.

Heads should ****ing roll for this, how the **** this decline was allowed is disgusting. You all know who is to blame, you know. This is gross mismanagement and abject failure has become an accepted norm. The first team winning games has slipped down the priority list like we have slipped down the table.

54 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It just no longer feels like 'our castle' and our results show this. I have no faith or trust in these players. With no overstatement this is desperate times. We lose today and we may as well start planning for next year in the Championship.

Heads should ****ing roll for this, how the **** this decline was allowed is disgusting. You all know who is to blame, you know. This is gross mismanagement and abject failure has become an accepted norm. The first team winning games has slipped down the priority list like we have slipped down the table.

Wrong thread, pal. This is the sleeve rolling, chest thumping, colour raising, call to arms. Head shaking and pantie wringing is two doors down.

1 minute ago, waynefozzie said:

Wrong thread, pal. This is the sleeve rolling, chest thumping, colour raising, call to arms. Head shaking and pantie wringing is two doors down.

i8's morning routine

Wake up

Whine like utter ****

been here before
4 minutes ago, waynefozzie said:

It might also be for Hearts supporters who have some recent experience of going to "our castle" as opposed to the ones who choose to contribute **** all to anything HMFC related and who probably would now need a satnav to remind them where "we" play.

9 minutes ago, waynefozzie said:

If only we were on the field today.

thecarnbeejambo

hamilton are not going  to come here and try to play football against us. they will be brutal and will do anything to stop us and break the game up, prob.time wasting from kick off. we will have to prepare for battle, so lets 

MAKE SOME NOISE. all that matters now is getting 3 points then moving on.

4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I think the rot started when you began posting such constant negative drivel about Hearts and the regime here on JKB. Employees and team members from Hearts have obviously been reading what you're posting and have lost their confidence and let the negativity seep into them bit by bit until we've got to the stage we are now. ;)

Frankly, though, If I could have two wishes for the end of the season, it would be to survive in the Premiership and for you to have finally been kicked off JKB so we can all get some peace from your constant desperate trolling and negativity.

Edited by redjambo

AlphonseCapone
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You aren't half a torn faced, moaning snowflake at times mate.