Jump to content
Zlatanable

Non-Hearts football from Friday 14/2/20

Recommended Posts

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Matter of just on which date Liverpool wrap up the title

 

It may be before the end of March at this rate

 

103 points from the last 105 available

 

It's Crystal Palace at home just now. Saturday 21 March 5.30pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CJGJ
21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

It's Crystal Palace at home just now. Saturday 21 March 5.30pm.

Liverpool have now officially qualified for next seasons Champions League by mid February !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

Is this a goal? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Is this a goal? 

 

 

I think it should have stood. The player on the ground doesn't attempt to play the ball and I don't think that he impacts on what the defender on the line does, so he is not offside. When the ball hits him (in an offside position) the ball is already over the line, so the goal should have been scored a fraction before any offside offence.

 

I'm sure that VAR, had it been in use, would have reviewed it for five minutes before deciding either way. 

Edited by Footballfirst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

I think it should have stood. The player on the ground doesn't attempt to play the ball and I don't think that he impacts on what the defender on the line does, so he is not offside. When the ball hits him (in an offside position) the ball is already over the line, so the goal should have been scored a fraction before any offside offence.

 

I'm sure that VAR, had it been in use, would have reviewed it for five minutes before deciding either way. 

have you seen the goal that wolves had disallowed last night v leciester?

 

short corner, gets played back to the corner taker (who is onside) the ball is corssed and a header back across the goal is headed in. disallowed because the person who the short corner was played to is offside when the cross comes in. he was not interfering with play and was outside the box

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballfirst
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

have you seen the goal that wolves had disallowed last night v leciester?

 

short corner, gets played back to the corner taker (who is onside) the ball is corssed and a header back across the goal is headed in. disallowed because the person who the short corner was played to is offside when the cross comes in. he was not interfering with play and was outside the box

I've seen the clip of that offside.  It was the corner taker who was offside (his foot) when the ball was played back to him to cross the ball into the box.

 

It was a correct although marginal decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I've seen the clip of that offside.  It was the corner taker who was offside (his foot) when the ball was played back to him to cross the ball into the box.

 

It was a correct although marginal decision.

was it?  i should pay more attention when watching it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable
28 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

have you seen the goal that wolves had disallowed last night v leciester?

 

short corner, gets played back to the corner taker (who is onside) the ball is corssed and a header back across the goal is headed in. disallowed because the person who the short corner was played to is offside when the cross comes in. he was not interfering with play and was outside the box

 

20 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I've seen the clip of that offside.  It was the corner taker who was offside (his foot) when the ball was played back to him to cross the ball into the box.

 

It was a correct although marginal decision.

 

16 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

was it?  i should pay more attention when watching it

It is definitely offside. 

Edited by Zlatanable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla

Aberdeen v celtic kicked off. Killie v hibs on tv at half 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla

1-0 celtic, Mcgregor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

Celtic ahead already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

Surprised the Rangers game was rearranged so quickly

Edited by neilnunb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thee jambo
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Surprised the Rangers game was rearranged so quickly

They need to sell 40,000 pies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
11 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

 

 

It is definitely offside. 

cheers, when i saw it i didn't see the corner takers foot. correct decision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla

Correct decision*

 

*after thorough, time consuming analysis by robots boring the arse off everyone watching. 

 

Anyone who's happy with the process for disallowing that goal doesn't get football. 

Edited by Mauricio Pinilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

Interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla

Mclennan and Ferguson are horrible cheats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Mclennan and Ferguson are horrible cheats. 

McInnes must build it into his players as lots of their players cheat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hearts007

Sheep 1-1 H/T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

Shame Celtic couldn't turn in this sort of lackluster shite 2nd half Wednesday.  Might have kept the score down to 3.

 

😡

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla

Absolutely quality finish from ajer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

And they do it yet again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

Ffs why are Aberdeen bothering with a new stadium. Cracking shot there of an almost empty upper tier of that stand behind the goals.

 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla

Miss of the season? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, thee jambo said:

They need to sell 40,000 pies. 

:laugh:

Mind you Boyd could have helped them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

Oh dear Spurs 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prince Buaben
30 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Ffs why are Aberdeen bothering with a new stadium. Cracking shot there of an almost empty upper tier of that stand behind the goals.

 

🤣

 

To cash in on the price of the land 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb
3 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

 

To cash in on the price of the land 

 

 

👍  well with just over 14,000 there today they are deluded if they think they'll need a 20,000 one. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prince Buaben
Just now, neilnunb said:

 

 

👍  well with just over 14,000 there today they are deluded if they think they'll need a 20,000 one. 🤣

 

Will get a bigger away section for Rangers and Celtic :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2205ian
41 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Miss of the season? 

Wonder if Sportscene will ridicule the £20M+ striker tonight?

 

Looking forward to all the wee girly laughter amid their "in house" banter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

Cracking finish. 1-1 with Spurs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norrie1952

I'm glad I'm getting old so I don't have to watch this var crap for lots of years.I thought the villa defender did a good job.I preferred the referee's decision was final,even though we don't agree with it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla

Big mistake from Engels but what a finish from Son. Top player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
salvo69

I’m streaming the Rangers game, the number of empty seats should be alarming for them....I never really pay attention to attendances but this one looks bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

Is that Marvin Bartley at Rugby Park whilst his team mates are playing at Ibrox?

 

🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joondalupjambo

ICT v TRFC Under 21's and a clear, loud rendition of The Sash at the 3 minute Mark.  Classy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla
15 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

I’m streaming the Rangers game, the number of empty seats should be alarming for them....I never really pay attention to attendances but this one looks bad

 

Tbf it's a hastily rearranged fixture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla

Pretty good start to the hibs game. End to end. Newell should've done better there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dunks
25 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

I’m streaming the Rangers game, the number of empty seats should be alarming for them....I never really pay attention to attendances but this one looks bad

 

Tickets were all sold for yesterday though, so only loss is half time pies and pakora.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dunks
21 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

ICT v TRFC Under 21's and a clear, loud rendition of The Sash at the 3 minute Mark.  Classy.

 

Did the ref join in? He's giving them everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joondalupjambo
4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

 

Did the ref join in? He's giving them everything.

😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kila

Unfortunately a rather good strike... Hibs 1 up

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthur Morgan

Great finish by a good player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kila

Kilmarnock level right away!

 

Yass

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

Didnt last long 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DS98

There’s yer Scotland right back Showing him inside on his right foot. 
 

good reaction though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...