Dobber Alert

Mick Arthur

I joined JKB last week and politely asked three questions to clarify the funding of £21.5m for the main stand and details of where the £24m came from which allegedly has cleared all debt and why the need for fans to continue to contribute their direct debits without a mandate when the transfer of 75.1% shares has finally been achieved after seven years financial contributions.

Since then the responses on here have offered no answers . . just insults, accusations and ignorance.

I had been warned by good long-term fellow Hearts friends that JKB was full of numpties with nothing to offer.  But I tried anyway, in vain.

This place is not for me.   Goodbye.

Edited by Mick Arthur

You could have researched these things online without being on here. 

Including Hibs.net which I'm told is good. 

But fair comment. 

Edited by Mikey1874

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Mick Arthur said:

I joined JKB last week and politely asked three questions to clarify the funding of £21.5m for the main stand and details of where the £24m came from which allegedly has cleared all debt and why the need for fans to continue to contribute their direct debits without a mandate when the transfer of 75.1% shares has finally been achieved after seven years financial contributions.

Since then the responses on here have offered no answers . . just insults, accusations and ignorance.

I had been warned by good long-term fellow Hearts friends that JKB was full of numpties with nothing to offer.  But I tried anyway, in vain.

:bootyshake:

17 minutes ago, Mick Arthur said:

And you came on here looking for answers and sensible debate 🤭🤭😂😂

You seem to be asking why the fans are still contributing to the FOH if the stand is paid for and the shares will be transferred to us. It's because we want to keep giving the club money that can be invested to allow us to grow and prosper. Most of us have said we are doing this for life.

kingantti1874
20 minutes ago, Mick Arthur said:

benefactors, FOH, club revenues re-directed have covered the costs 

fans have increased contributions because we can and we want to.. 

theres no alleged debt clearance.. fully audited and approved accounts.. 

you probably got abuse becuase these questions absolutely reek of ill informed hobo..

20 minutes ago, Mick Arthur said:

The main reason is Hearts fans are different from other fans.

Plus they generally have more money than Hibs fans down to having jobs and stuff.

Should have been chucked after his comments on the other thread.

I'm all for people being able to express their point of view but there's a few who are blatantly on here to troll.

• Maple Leaf changed the title to Dobber Alert
  • davemclaren locked this topic