Top Posters In This Topic

• Redhelen

• Last Laff

• GinRummy

• Jambo-Fox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, kila said:

Anyway it seems I got everyone's hopes up because I thought it was going to be more of a Q&A.

But we got our answer to the goalkeeper situation and we'll be surprised by who is picking the ball out of the nets tomorrow according to Stendel.

Daniel’s answer seems to have been picked up by various news outlets too. EEN using it for a story even though it was politicians answer! Some are reporting Joel will be dropped ...even though as usual by the Scottish media, he didn’t actually say that.

the biggest surprise for me is if Joel doesn’t keep his place tomorrow. This lad seriously cant be as bad as we are seeing, trouble with keepers is the smallest mistake can lead to the worst outcome....and it has several times so his confidence must be rock bottom.

I do think he needs to be gently replaced though for the good of the whole club, cut ties at end of season

If and it's a big if he is thinking of putting Harry stone into what could be our biggest game for years I hope the kid has nerves of steel, cause he is going to need them if this goes pear shaped.

4 minutes ago, DarthVodka said:

Daniel’s answer seems to have been picked up by various news outlets too. EEN using it for a story even though it was politicians answer! Some are reporting Joel will be dropped ...even though as usual by the Scottish media, he didn’t actually say that.

the biggest surprise for me is if Joel doesn’t keep his place tomorrow. This lad seriously cant be as bad as we are seeing, trouble with keepers is the smallest mistake can lead to the worst outcome....and it has several times so his confidence must be rock bottom.

I do think he needs to be gently replaced though for the good of the whole club, cut ties at end of season

They are quoting him from the pre-match press conference are they not?

6 minutes ago, kila said:

They are quoting him from the pre-match press conference are they not?

They may have been so my mistake, but I did see some of the crappy news sites running it on FB this morning 

19 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

how many questions were asked?

11, not including rhetorical questions, questions within questions or questions where the original question led to subsequent questions on the same or similar topic. 

Edited by GinRummy

1 hour ago, Pants Shaton said:

I’ve wasted time reading this crap thread looking for a simple transcript of the Q & A - is that too much to ask!?

Theres not much to tell other than what I posted previously, very few questions, Naisy pleased with the upturn of Claire, Moore and Henderson, Stendel looking to Naisy, Souttar and Boyce to be mentors, oh and someone asked  when Hearts would be able to financially compete with the Old Firm 🥺🥺

16 minutes ago, lou said:

Theres not much to tell other than what I posted previously, very few questions, Naisy pleased with the upturn of Claire, Moore and Henderson, Stendel looking to Naisy, Souttar and Boyce to be mentors, oh and someone asked  when Hearts would be able to financially compete with the Old Firm 🥺🥺

Mr Arthur? 

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

how many questions were asked?

:kirk:

18 minutes ago, lou said:

8 years 2 months and 11 days. 

The Old Tolbooth
18 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

I know you’re a regular reader of our board now Helen and you will no doubt have witnessed that some within our support are very fickle, certainly on JKB. The ideas he has certainly sound great and tbh going to Celtic while you are bottom of the league and they’re clear at the top is never a great proposition.

We lost 5-0 which is a result we have had there a few times over the years and I know that stat is the most important of all. However according to BBC stats we had 46% possession which is about an all-time high for us there. 

I really like DS and the way he wants us to play however he seems to be starting to lose a section of the support. Craig Levein was an absolute legend for us as a player. Sir Alex Ferguson when manager of Scotland picked him over Alan Hansen which says a lot. 

Daniel doesn’t have that and having read our forum you will have seen at first hand how we turned on a legend because of his mis-management. Daniel won’t get that time unfortunately.

I still hope that Daniel will turn it round and that Struber will get you guys out of the shit!  Fingers crossed 🤞

Good post mate, I was in Glasgow for an all day meeting yesterday, and there were quite a few Celtic fans there who took great delight in ripping me, all in good fun of course, but in all seriousness, they actually said that we played like a European opponent when they come to Parkhead, they felt the first half especially flattered Celtic, and felt that we just need to sort out the defence to make a right difference, every one of them stated that we won't be going down and were actually very complimentary of the way we tried to play against them, and even noted how much possession we had, but they didn't half rip into Periera, and rightly so, he just drains any confidence out of the defence. 

17 hours ago, Redhelen said:

My daughters a steward at Annfield.  She's having a much more enjoyable time watching their games! Still without the bad times you don't appreciate the good so much, I said to my son last season, treasure it they don't come round very often to a club like Barnsley. I wouldn't have it any other way though, the football club is part of our towns identity, and Daniel knew that, choosing to live in Barnsley rather than Leeds say.

Stirling Albion play at Annfield, and Liverpool play at Anfield, I'm guessing she's not working in Stirling lol! :D 

By the way, loving your contribution to our board, great poster and always talks sense. :thumbsup: 

16 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Good post mate, I was in Glasgow for an all day meeting yesterday, and there were quite a few Celtic fans there who took great delight in ripping me, all in good fun of course, but in all seriousness, they actually said that we played like a European opponent when they come to Parkhead, they felt the first half especially flattered Celtic, and felt that we just need to sort out the defence to make a right difference, every one of them stated that we won't be going down and were actually very complimentary of the way we tried to play against them, and even noted how much possession we had, but they didn't half rip into Periera, and rightly so, he just drains any confidence out of the defence. 

Stirling Albion play at Annfield, and Liverpool play at Anfield, I'm guessing she's not working in Stirling lol! :D 

By the way, loving your contribution to our board, great poster and always talks sense. :thumbsup: 

Thanks for the compliment!

32 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Stirling Albion USED TO play at Annfield, and Liverpool play at Anfield, I'm guessing she's not working in Stirling lol! :D 

FTFY

I was there but if you can’t get off your arses and go I’m no telling you what was said. 

Needless to say you’d all be surprised😀

Edited by Rudy T

Guest ToqueJambo
8 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Correct 2-1 against Sweden

Have a horrible feeling that might be our last WC Finals win. Nearly 30 years ago...

20 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Seriously, no-one from JKB was there?

15 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I was there but if you can’t get off your arses and go I’m no telling you what was said. 

Needless to say you’d all be surprised😀

Daniel very positive about the fans that were there

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/daniel-stendel-reveals-hearts-goal-21496345

20 hours ago, Pants Shaton said:

I’ve wasted time reading this crap thread looking for a simple transcript of the Q & A - is that too much to ask!?

Obviously!