• Redhelen

• Last Laff

• GinRummy

• Jambo-Fox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holyrood_Hearts
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. This is a symptom of what’s wrong at our club. We need to get back to focusing on a winning men’s team.

“Symptom of what’s wrong at our club” ****ing hell man get a grip.

I’ve never watched us lose game after game this season & think it’s because we have a Woman’s football team on the go as well. Although I agree the men’s team should be our focus, a Q&A is no big deal

9 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

"Mariel, would you be able to explain to Steven how you go about winning a game of football?"

Mariel, are you fully focused on not copying anything the men’s team are doing to enable the woman’s team isn’t fighting relegation next season? 

The rebuild of the womens squad is tending towards young, promising players. I think it will be a struggle for the women this season but might do mid table. 

Some similarities with Stendel's approach.

I would have asked a question around the building of the squads had I been there. 

Nicholas Brody
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Stone in goals then 🤣

I'd take a literal large stone in goals right now tbf.

ScandinavianJambo
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. This is a symptom of what’s wrong at our club. We need to get back to focusing on a winning men’s team.

Seriously. Really?! Blame the woman folk!

1 hour ago, McCrae said:

The 1950s called for you. It wants its opinions back. 

13 minutes ago, jamboj said:

The 1950s called for you. It wants its opinions back. 

I don’t give a FF about the women’s team - there I said it!

sick.of.romanov
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I don’t give a FF about the women’s team - there I said

neither do i, have a women’s team by all means but stop this all 1 club rubbish 

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Ooft, youve done it now!!!! Brought it on yourself. 

Daniel came over a very humble charming man who seeks to have a great relationship with Naisy, he obviously struggle with the language but didn't shirk any questions, there was not much of an opportunity to ask many questions and it took a young boy to ask the keeper question

Lord Beni of Gorgie
54 minutes ago, sadj said:

Its fermer mate they are all weird spikkin tuchtor types up here @Sir Gio apart....obviously....

Had a two big bowls of mince N tatties wi ingins (onions to us non weird tuchtor types) and peas the night too like a good fermer does...

Better than ootside unseared steak imo

I got told I had a very good accent by an Azerbaijani,  nothing like an Aberdonian just on Tuesday. 

I was happy with that  :)

Foos yer doos onywye ma loon?

Governor Tarkin
56 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

This is an event to promote the womens season starting, their first ever season in the top flight too. All they've done is get Stendel and Naismith along to answer a few questions and ensure a decent crowd to give the lassies a PR boost going into the season and folk are losing their minds.  Some absolute oddballs that walk among us. 

To be fair, it's only one or two folk that have any kind of problem with this. 

35 minutes ago, Nicholas Brody said:

I'd take a literal large stone in goals right now tbf.

As opposed to someone largely stoned in goals.

40 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The rebuild of the womens squad is tending towards young, promising players. I think it will be a struggle for the women this season but might do mid table. 

Some similarities with Stendel's approach.

I would have asked a question around the building of the squads had I been there. 

Might get along to watch the ladies if I get a chance. 

Good luck to them.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, lou said:

Daniel came over a very humble charming man who seeks to have a great relationship with Naisy, he obviously struggle with the language but didn't shirk any questions, there was not much of an opportunity to ask many questions and it took a young boy to ask the keeper question

Cheers, lou. 👍

6 minutes ago, lou said:

go on!!

A night to hear and ask about the women's team making the top league and how they will get on, with a few questions to the first teams manager and captain yet all everyone wants to do is slate the manager with their questions. Sad state of affairs

14 minutes ago, lou said:

And what was the answer to the young boys question🤔

15 minutes ago, lou said:

What was said about the keeper situation?

1 minute ago, Blackshades said:

And what was the answer to the young boys question🤔

He wanted to give every player a chance but we may be in for a surprise on Saturday

Edited by lou

3 minutes ago, lou said:

He wanted to give every player a chance but we may be in for a surprise on Saturday

There is giving people a chance and there is just blind faith.and stupidity

Edited by Blackshades

It’s tragic to see those sad sacks on here, posing tough questions for DS, none of whom could ever organise to get themselves along to a public meeting - or raise themselves to ask a cogent question, if they did 🤯

22 minutes ago, lou said:

Sounds like our Daniel. 

31 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Same. I'm not bothered by them like some. I'm not keen on them taking funding that could be spent on the mens' team. I don't see it as some kind of long term investment that will be profitable in the future, but it's fairly immaterial in the grand scheme of things and we have wasted a lot more money on a lot worse. Overall though, just let them get on with it and let those who are interested enjoy them. Easily ignored really.

11 minutes ago, lou said:

joels learned how to save shots?

16 minutes ago, lou said:

He's sent Joel on a two day brick laying coarse.

18 minutes ago, lou said:

Michael Smith in goals?

He's played pretty much every other defensive positions.

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Michael Smith in goals?

He's played pretty much every other defensive positions.

He’s the teams MVP he would probably do a job too. 

36 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I got told I had a very good accent by an Azerbaijani,  nothing like an Aberdonian just on Tuesday. 

I was happy with that  :)

Foos yer doos onywye ma loon?

Aye i actually said that to someone earlier you’ve clearly escaped often enough as you don’t have the tuchtor twang....

Don’t start wi the foos yer doos or we’ll nae be spikkin 😂

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Brontë?

🤣🤣🤣 Emily Mutch Sadj. Reckon oor jp could write a new withering n nae height though 👍🤣🤣🤣

22 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Same. I'm not bothered by them like some. I'm not keen on them taking funding that could be spent on the mens' team. I don't see it as some kind of long term investment that will be profitable in the future, but it's fairly immaterial in the grand scheme of things and we have wasted a lot more money on a lot worse. Overall though, just let them get on with it and let those who are interested enjoy them. Easily ignored really.

I do ignore them TBH - my bad.

10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Harry Stone? 

It could kill the lads career if the manager is daft enough to launch him into a relegation battle.  But considering he hooked AM early doors on Weds perhaps that’s not in his interests.