Stendel Q&A tonight

kila

Daniel, do you realise that mathematically, zeefuik, with a big pair of gloves, standing stock still in the middle of the goals, would save more shots than our goalie? Hes available and if we have Vanaceks shorts still kicking about, a cheap option. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redhelen

• Last Laff

• GinRummy

• Jambo-Fox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. This is a symptom of what’s wrong at our club. We need to get back to focusing on a winning men’s team.

rudi must stay
Just now, Barack said:

Probably when people are getting a top signed after it. 

Don't believe it's open all mics.

"I don't want a top from that guy"

2 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Daniel, do you realise that mathematically, zeefuik, with a big pair of gloves, standing stock still in the middle of the goals, would save more shots than our goalie? Hes available and if we have Vanaceks shorts still kicking about, a cheap option. 

"Yes I know about Zeefuik, his file appears on my desk every day"

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. 

Because it's the year 2020.

Just now, McCrae said:

Why are we doing a joint event with the women’s team. This is a symptom of what’s wrong at our club. We need to get back to focusing on a winning men’s team.

Don’t get the correlation. What can we win tonight if the women’s team gtf?

1 minute ago, McCrae said:

I believe it!s happening to highlight the start of the womens season. Doubt it will impact the mens performances too much. 

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Because it's the year 2020.

whats that got to  do with anything.  Out priority should be the men’s game. Women’s football don’t pay the bills. 

Just now, McCrae said:

whats that got to  do with anything.  Out priority should be the men’s game. Women’s football don’t pay the bills. 

Our priority is the men’s game mate. Cmon eh!

6 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Do not feed the troll

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I believe it!s happening to highlight the start of the womens season. Doubt it will impact the mens performances too much. 

I get that... but we are in a relegation battle and all our focus has to be in keeping the men’s team up. Women’s football is a distraction we don’t need.

2 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I get that... but we are in a relegation battle and all our focus has to be in keeping the men’s team up. Women’s football is a distraction we don’t need.

Who do you think is being distracted by the women’s team ?

1 minute ago, McCrae said:

Pretty harsh in my opinion.  My wee girl is involved in the Hearts Girls set up.  She loves Hearts so why cant she dream of playing for the Womens team one day?  Women's budget will be a small fraction of the Male side of things.  Maybe there should be a better focus on getting value for money there before we rip apart the club for having a Women's team.

5 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Agreed, it may be remembered as the year we got relegated. There is no possible womens team achievement which could surpass that possible outcome. 

SomethingAboutObua
4 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Not really seeing how having a women's team would distract anyone involved in the men's club?

12 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Like this question a lot 👏🏻

1. When you watch Bugs Bunny cartoons and Bugs dresses up as a lady rabbit with the lipstick and all that does it arouse you? 
2. What’s the score with the goalkeeper? Has he got dirty pictures of you or something? 

2 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Not really seeing how having a women's team would distract anyone involved in the men's club?

They’re in the showers before we start games?

Just now, busby1985 said:

Any actual feedback on what’s been said?

The women are all falling on their swords due to their responsibility for the mens team performances. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Its not womans football at Hearts that is the issue. 

World has gone diversity and inclusion mad, simply following the universal recognition of women 

1 minute ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Answer ..... as shown by mixing commentaries on any decent football show ,it gets dragged down , it/they have a place but please never let two mix in public, thank you 

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Any actual feedback on what’s been said?

No,nobody showed up, we just all stayed on jkb to bitch a lot!!!

...a bit disco
5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

World has gone diversity and inclusion mad, simply following the universal recognition of women 

Indeed.

2 separate entities under 1 banner.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Do you think anyone will ask the womens team coach a question? I think they maybe sidelined. 

Has Craig been involved with the women's team?

Can your goalkeepers catch a football?

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Has Craig been involved with the women's team?

Can your goalkeepers catch a football?

It’s not a laughing matter but......

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I actually agree with this generally.  Pretty much hate the snowflake world we live in.  I do, however, feel the women's team is a good thing.  Speaking selfishly, my daughter is football mad and loves Hearts.  Its great she now has the chance to dream of playing for them when shes older. 

9 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Answer ..... as shown by mixing commentaries on any decent football show ,it gets dragged down , it/they have a place but please never let two mix in public, thank you 

🤣

omg I’ve really heard it all now 

joke surely?

hopefully? 

Thought Police
20 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Who’s distracted by it? You think Stendel and the players are more worried by what the women are doing than them?

Women can’t have been nice to you in life.

...a bit disco
28 minutes ago, McCrae said:

25 minutes ago, McCrae said:

4 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Who’s distracted by it? You think Stendel and the players are more worried by what the women are doing than them?

Women can’t have been nice to you in life.

woman-laughing-exhibitionist-man-young-women-isolated-white-background-35331607.thumb.jpg.462b16843d74387e40e0f2e68de4bd06.jpg

18 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

They’re in the showers before we start games?

Probably at half time, must be some reason why we come out and play pish the last 45.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 minutes ago, Balernojambo said:

I actually agree with this generally.  Pretty much hate the snowflake world we live in.  I do, however, feel the women's team is a good thing.  Speaking selfishly, my daughter is football mad and loves Hearts.  Its great she now has the chance to dream of playing for them when shes older. 

It's a good thing. Seems to be a great place to start negativity though along with the academy. 

7 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

woman-laughing-exhibitionist-man-young-women-isolated-white-background-35331607.thumb.jpg.462b16843d74387e40e0f2e68de4bd06.jpg

best reply to anything iv seen on here in ages....

Why is it an issue if we have the mens and womens team managers and captains doing a joint event. How is it taking away from the mens team focus on avoiding relegation and cup progression a) this event And b) the womens team 

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

best reply to anything iv seen on here in ages....

Why is it an issue if we have the mens and womens team managers and captains doing a joint event. How is it taking away from the mens team focus on avoiding relegation and cup progression a) this event And b) the womens team 

Indeed.

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

I'm raging women aren't in the kitchen. 

Its the kids i feel for. 

19 minutes ago, Barack said:

Sadj knows his onions. Which is lucky, seeing as he's a farmer.

Its fermer mate they are all weird spikkin tuchtor types up here @Sir Gio apart....obviously....

Had a two big bowls of mince N tatties wi ingins (onions to us non weird tuchtor types) and peas the night too like a good fermer does...

Better than ootside unseared steak imo

This is an event to promote the womens season starting, their first ever season in the top flight too. All they've done is get Stendel and Naismith along to answer a few questions and ensure a decent crowd to give the lassies a PR boost going into the season and folk are losing their minds.  Some absolute oddballs that walk among us. 

1 hour ago, McCrae said:

Get in the bin

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, Barack said:

"So, Kevin. Are you happy with the women's team sucking funding from the men's team. And if so, why haven't you quit?"

"Steven. Why were you always injured under Craig, yet you're like a spring lamb since his departure?"

"Mariel. What kind of name is that?"

Hard hitting questions to be asked, tonight. Think some are going to be sadly disappointed later on, with the actual format of the questions...

"Mariel, would you be able to explain to Steven how you go about winning a game of football?"