• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redhelen

• Last Laff

• GinRummy

• Jambo-Fox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is the deal with Avdijaj? Signed on a 6 month contract to help save us from relegation. Has played 70minutes total in 6 games since joining and seems to be on and off the bench, so not clear he is injured.

So daniel, who is in goal this weekend given that pereira has had 17 shots at him in 3 games and lost 11 goals? cheers.

If you thrust a big german sausage at Perriera, how confident are you he could hold it, or would he fist it? 

10 minutes ago, kila said:

Is anyone going to this tonight? Would be good to get some updates!

I seen this on LinkedIn of all places earlier, not the best timing after last nights result.

surprised it hasn’t been mention on here before now.

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

If you thrust a big german sausage at Perriera, how confident are you he could hold it, or would he fist it? 

Hoping sausage thrusting doesn’t intrude your thoughts too often 😀

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Pre planned. 

Timing couldn't have been better, could be a rough sesion for our Daniel 

Just now, Uche said:

This seems like a terrible, terrible idea.

I completely disagree. Any open line of discussion between the club and supporters should be applauded and even more so in difficult times. 

Will someone PLEASE ask...........why are we operating a zonal defence at set pieces when it is clearly costing us goals  ?

Thanks .

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I completely disagree. Any open line of discussion between the club and supporters should be applauded and even more so in difficult times. 

Correct. 

Hopefully it will be decent fans there with some decent questions. Mine would be in light of the last 3 league games have you any plans to alter tactics and be more defensive at times . 

4 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

default_ooh_matron2.png.e360c54c50843e80535f32a9da9800e6.png

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

So daniel, who is in goal this weekend given that pereira has had 17 shots at him in 3 games and lost 11 goals? cheers.

This. Disappointing if its not asked!!

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Busby8 said:

Will someone PLEASE ask...........why are we operating a zonal defence at set pieces when it is clearly costing us goals  ?

Thanks .

Good question.

Also I don’t think it is really a proper Q&A. It’s more about the women’s integration to the club, manager philosophy and what it is like being a captain

1 minute ago, Busby8 said:

Thanks .

Great shout.

Said this at the game yesterday, we are conceding an insane amount of set piece goals.

The team don’t even know how to play it, nobody blocks runs, instead we just let 6ft 6 CB’s have a running jump against ours standing still.

Absolutely terrible coaching and needs corrected ASAP.

5 minutes ago, DarthVodka said:

I seen this on LinkedIn of all places earlier, not the best timing after last nights result.

surprised it hasn’t been mention on here before now.

I think it was. 

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Also I don’t think it is really a proper Q&A. It’s more about the women’s integration to the club, manager philosophy and what it is like being a captain

You're right, but even if only a handful of questions go Stendel's way guaranteed someone will ask about the goalkeeper situation

14 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

offt. 

:awful:

A few updates of what was asked would be great. 
Hopefully he gets asked the questions we want to hear answers to. 
Why we still can’t keep players fit would be one of my questions. 
The goalkeeper, zonal marking, inability to take or defend set plays properly should also be asked. 

Edited by rick witter

19 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

this is the MUST ASK question

19 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

:spoton:

1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Sounding more like it will be a berate the manager.We criticise that fat bloke from the BBC for the line of questioning 😂

It won’t. He might get one or two awkward questions but the kind of folk who go to these things are commited hearts guys who won’t behave like a bunch of radges.

17 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

If he's asked some of these questions, he'll be sitting there like a rabbit caught in the headlights. 

It will be pre planned questions.

Daniel, if we go down do you plan to stick around?  If so have you ever visited Arbroath on a Tuesday in January? 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

"Daniel. Can you tell everyone here tonight, if you're dropping the goalie?"

Yeah, manager's admit this all the time.👍🏻

If everyone hangs back afterwards, you might get the starting 11 for Saturday. Off the record of course.

😂 actually laughed. The wife’s watching a thing on iPlayer about the holocaust and looked at me as if I’m wrong in the head. 

21 minutes ago, kila said:

You're right, but even if only a handful of questions go Stendel's way guaranteed someone will ask about the goalkeeper situation

Fingers crossed 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

😂 actually laughed. The wife’s watching a thing on iPlayer about the holocaust and looked at me as if I’m wrong in the head. 

What a fun family home picture you paint!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

"So, Kevin. Are you happy with the women's team sucking funding from the men's team. And if so, why haven't you quit?"

"Steven. Why were you always injured under Craig, yet you're like a spring lamb since his departure?"

"Mariel. What kind of name is that?"

Hard hitting questions to be asked, tonight. Think some are going to be sadly disappointed later on, with the actual format of the questions...

These things are PR exercises that rarely get to the point 

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

"So, Kevin. Are you happy with the women's team sucking funding from the men's team. And if so, why haven't you quit?"

"Steven. Why were you always injured under Craig, yet you're like a spring lamb since his departure?"

"Mariel. What kind of name is that?"

Hard hitting questions to be asked, tonight. Think some are going to be sadly disappointed later on, with the actual format of the questions...

I think some tough questions will be asked that is inevitable.