Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wonder why other clubs don't keep their injury news secret but we do?

We just announce that this is the way we will play as we sign our manager, and then tell Celtic that this is how we plan to set up. 😟

Then leave massive gaps all over the pitch and especially at the back.

39 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I wouldn’t drop Halkett. He scores goals

No way would I drop Halkett. I'd be more willing to drop Souttar before him. 

28 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

We just announce that this is the way we will play as we sign our manager, and then tell Celtic that this is how we plan to set up. 😟

Fair point 👍

Zlamal

Clare Halkett Souttar Hickey 

Sibbick Bozanic 

Walker Naismith Washington 

Boyce

Subs: Doyle, Garuccio, Smith, Irving, Meshino, Henderson, Uche

Ricardo Quaresma

Bobby Zlamal

Clare     Souttar     Smith     G/W/H

Halkett  Bozanic 

Walker                                   Uche

Naismith 

Boyce

2 ******* anchor men in defensive mode & NO inexperienced players

3 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Zlamal 

Smith Souttar Halkett White

Sibbick? Irving

Clare Naismith Walker 

Boyce

Someone said on another thread that, Boyce is out with a back injury!!!!

####ing hope not, need him badly.

Edited by rmreido

I didn’t think Boyce looked as if he was moving freely against Falkirk, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s caught up with him after playing again midweek. 

Heard yesterday that they haven’t won at Tynecastle since 1977. I hate hearing stats like that because I just think we will make a change to it. 

If Boyce being injured is true that is a nightmare. Will need to play at least 2 up top if it is the case. Washington/Uche please 

3 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

If Boyce being injured is true that is a nightmare. Will need to play at least 2 up top if it is the case. Washington/Uche please 

Chill homes, we're creating chances and scoring, we'll score 2 or more today.

This might just be the game to lump Uche in. Two teams low on confidence but I’d say they are lower. 

Maybe a wee tweak in style today?  Bit more route one when required and get that Hamilton defence under pressure early. Walker and Washington buzzing around him picking up the breaks.  

Looking back past the Celtic game (and I appreciate the weather wasn’t great) we seemed a bit predictable v Falkirk. Too deliberate in possession and rarely getting behind the full backs. 

Austin MacGlee
17 minutes ago, savage said:

More excited than normal for Hamilton at home.  Every game is a cup final and hopefully the fans treat it like one.  We really need this

Same here. Been up since the back of 6 with nerves lol.

pettigrewsstylist
10 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I think that is the plan. Tbf it may be genius. Im unfamiliar with the 2-1-1-6 formation. Needs a strong keeper to underpin it. 😁

Governor Tarkin

Can't believe the match thread has dropped off of the front page on match day to make room for the bickering threads.

Scrappy home win for me today.

The weather looks awful by all accounts. 

13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Can't believe the match thread has dropped off of the front page on match day to make room for the bickering threads.

Scrappy home win for me today.

The weather looks awful by all accounts. 

Downpour expected around kickoff time.....  :(

7 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

4-0 Hearts

Uche (3) and Washington

That’s the spirit. Hamilton more injury ravaged than us at the moment. Today’s the day. 

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

Optimistic but not confident. 

How do you play the pressing game when the other team don’t want the ball?

I think the idea is it becomes a 9/10 man attack and we blow them out the water. 

13 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Bobby
Smith
White
Halkett
Souttar
Irving
Walker
Naismith
Washington
Boyce
Mcdonald
Bench
Pereria
Dikamona
Dalmour 
Brandon
Henderson
Bozanic
Hickey

Don't @me

I already know the team 

How many changes have been made???

We have drawn and lost to them this season

We are not playing that well and to think we will win this match other than by the odd goal is just based on blind faith

Like all (well almost all ) on this board I am desperate for a win and would ideally want to see evidence that the managerial change is bearing fruit in terms of performance/results and of course goals for and none against. There may have been some green shoots of recovery but not enough.

Part of me has always thought we'll survive and all will be well......that part of me is beginning to feel further and further away from reality

The next couple of weeks will surely determine our fate and I keep telling myself we have good players, they will gel and our injuries will finally clear up but the longer things don't change he harder it is to believe that.

Without being over dramatic it is crunch time and if the players and management can't put together a few good performances now they never will

Unlike many clubs they cannot complain about a lack of support from fans and owner.

Of course they will be under pressure but it's no excuse ..they got us into this mess now get us out of it.

Onwards and upwards....time to show that blind faith in us some seem to show in terms of the result today.

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Massive boost for Hamilton that . 

Agreed. Now we’ve got an abundance of strikers who don't score goals.

On the other thread the OP is saying that Uche is up top. I’d instead put Naismith up front with Walker in behind at 10

11 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

We have drawn and lost to them this season

We are not playing that well and to think we will win this match other than by the odd goal is just based on blind faith

Like all (well almost all ) on this board I am desperate for a win and would ideally want to see evidence that the managerial change is bearing fruit in terms of performance/results and of course goals for and none against. There may have been some green shoots of recovery but not enough.

Part of me has always thought we'll survive and all will be well......that part of me is beginning to feel further and further away from reality

The next couple of weeks will surely determine our fate and I keep telling myself we have good players, they will gel and our injuries will finally clear up but the longer things don't change he harder it is to believe that.

Without being over dramatic it is crunch time and if the players and management can't put together a few good performances now they never will

Unlike many clubs they cannot complain about a lack of support from fans and owner.

Of course they will be under pressure but it's no excuse ..they got us into this mess now get us out of it.

Onwards and upwards....time to show that blind faith in us some seem to show in terms of the result today.

And so say all of us!

2-0 Hearts, (Naismith, Walker)

Ma nerves are in tatters for a game against bloomin' Hamilton Accies!...and I'm thousands of miles away! Come on The Hearts!

24 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

Ma nerves are in tatters for a game against bloomin' Hamilton Accies!...and I'm thousands of miles away! Come on The Hearts!

I've bitten my nails down to nothing. This season has been murder.

1 minute ago, Walter Bishop said:

Can`t see the game going ahead. Weather starting to get really bad, still 3 hours to kick off. 

Watch out - there are some sarcastic people on here who will laugh at you for suggesting this 

45 minutes ago, Nicholas Brody said:

Hearts and Motherwell double today. 

Pitch inspection 12:30 at Fir Park, looks like it'll be postponed.

On my way through, weather is fine, light rain blowing through but ffs if you were at Falkirk last week you'd wonder what folk are getting their knickers in a twist at.

2 minutes ago, savage said:

Why do people keep getting in a state about the bloody weather. 

Some people live far away and its inconvenient to have the game called off last min