Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, One five said:

We have to win in Paisley got my ticket and going through for the weekend ! needs to be a happy one 🙏

You’re staying in Paisley for the weekend? Things that bad or just after cheap heroin?

HardcoreJambo

A draw or even a loss and we are truly facing relegation. Must win in what is the biggest game of the season. Hopefully we have a big crowd to back the players. After last night, I can see some staying away.

Just now, GinRummy said:

You’re staying in Paisley for the weekend? Things that bad or just after cheap heroin?

😂there’s a crowd of us going through originally for the Saturday night for a Motown night meal and drinks and a laugh so me and my mate thought we would do the full package Friday night p**h up as well lol

Just now, One five said:

😂there’s a crowd of us going through originally for the Saturday night for a Motown night meal and drinks and a laugh so me and my mate thought we would do the full package Friday night p**h up as well lol

Enjoy mate. Hope the result sets you up for a great weekend. 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

It was certainly higher in the seasons before we were relegated (had to stop myself from writing 'last' there☹️), and it's been 37, 43, 37, 33, 33 in the last five seasons. As you say, 33 could be the magic number, so just have to beat the next two opponents, home and away, and win the derby. 

Looks easy when you type it out. 

4 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Bobby 

Clare Halkett Souttar Hickey 

Smith Sibbick 

Walker Naismith Washington 

Boyce 

Hearts 4 - Hamilton 0

That's team for me as well. 

Plenty of experience and a keeper that doesn't shat his pants when he sees a thing called a football. 

highlandjambo3
17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not sure if you need a passport to get in but, you definitely need one to get out.

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Looks easy when you type it out. 

Easier still, field a weakened team in the Cup and concentrate instead on winning the next six league games.

Now, where did I put my medication?

12 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

That's team for me as well. 

Plenty of experience and a keeper that doesn't shat his pants when he sees a thing called a football. 

If they are fit and up for it then that team should keep us up. Not sure they will all be fit after last night. We definately need a break. 

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We will not beat Hamilton,anybody who has been to our last 4 game at Can surely see this.

We are utterly pish.

We beat the huns remember

Anyone heard anything at all about Sibbick, Clare or Smith since yesterday? I know Toby had a virus but seems to have lasted a while and not seen anything about the injuries to the other two. 

edit. And Hickey. 

Edited by GinRummy

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Easier still, field a weakened team in the Cup and concentrate instead on winning the next six league games.

Now, where did I put my medication?

Can I have some 🙏

Clare, Smith, Hickey and Sibbick start, and flappypadel cowardy custer boy doesn't, we win this. 

40 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Hopefully the players are up for this one 

Shouldn’t be playing for Hearts if there not.  

Just win Hearts.

4 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Hopefully but we have to play better if we want to win 

We just have to score more goals than them and we will

42 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Clare, Smith, Hickey and Sibbick start, and flappypadel cowardy custer boy doesn't, we win this. 

Smith was subbed last night due injury apparently, does anyone know why? Also it's likely that Hickey and Sibbick will not be ready to return from previous reports.

We need a cautious start.  Conceding the first goal could be deadly.  It seems that they are hard hit by injuries.  Not sure if we are because that's a secret.

I don't thing we will score 4 or 5.  Grab a 2-0 lead and hang on to it.

That's my predicted score.

Biggest game of the season this.

We MUST win.

Next Saturday evening we could quite easily be 5 points ahead of Hamilton if things go our way.

Or we could be 7 points behind 😣

Let's forget about last night. 2020 form has us ahead of the pack. Let's kick on and get tore into it for the remainder of the season! 

*apologies for the sun screenshot 

Screenshot_20200213-165729.png

August Landmesser
Just now, His name is said:

Let's forget about last night. 2020 form has us ahead of the pack. Let's kick on and get tore into it for the remainder of the season! 

That's the spirit. We can be a lot better off in only 2 games' time - could even be just a point off the dizzy heights of 8th.

Also, charge your phone!

8 minutes ago, His name is said:

That's the form chart that put Del-boy in the stocks in Aberdeen but must have Cecil Rice passing bricks. A win will make us look like we've hit a burst of form. 

Win the next two and the Accies will circle the the plug hole. Lose the next two and we'll definitely lose the third and after that I don't see a way out. 

Almost everyone sees the next game as a must win: any which way but lose (as the the Clint film wasn't called).

Why would anyone think we will win this weekend ?

Our manager is hardly proving to be the superstar many on here told us to expect and none of this he's just in nonsense.....

He has failed to sign a new goalkeeper and there is NO excuse for that

He has failed to replace one of the worst goalkeepers we have had in recent history with others within the club and Zlamal must be shaking his head thinking what he is doing sitting on the bench ..even the youth goalies will be thinking that.

He has failed to change tactically when all the evidence tells him he needs to do so

He brings in and takes out players with no plan it seems

He has already signed duds it seems

He has been given resources to change and failed to use them all

He even hated the fact the players fought back from 3-0 down and almost snatched a point because it wasn't his way of playing

So time to get the finger out Daniel, adapt or die and you seem to be on a long walk to dying.

He has been given far too easy a ride by the fans who seem scared to even discuss his poor performance so far.

Can we change him at this stage ?..prob not and should we change him ?..prob not as even I like to give people time but he cannot continue this way or we are going down.

Lose the next 2 matches and normally it would be time to go (not that he will)...win the next 2 and he'll be right to say we are on our way but I still have doubts

This situation is testing my faith in the manager to breaking point and if he takes us down he has to go lets be clear on that

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We will not beat Hamilton,anybody who has been to our last 4 game at Can surely see this.

We are utterly pish.

I’m really not seeing where people are predicting 3’s and 4’s tbh. We’re weak as piss all over the park. Any sort of win is good. I think even a draw and it’s as good as over. We’re absolutely ****ing honking bad it’s thoroughly depressing atm. The new signings bar Boyce are hopeless they’ve brought absolutely zero. 

9 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Our manager is hardly proving to be the superstar many on here told us to expect and none of this he's just in nonsense.....

He has failed to replace one of the worst goalkeepers we have had in recent history with others within the club and Zlamal must be shaking his head thinking what he is doing sitting on the bench ..even the youth goalies will be thinking that.

He has failed to change tactically when all the evidence tells him he needs to do so

He even hated the fact the players fought back from 3-0 down and almost snatched a point because it wasn't his way of playing

So time to get the finger out Daniel, adapt or die and you seem to be on a long walk to dying.

He has been given far too easy a ride by the fans who seem scared to even discuss his poor performance so far.

Can we change him at this stage ?..prob not and should we change him ?..prob not as even I like to give people time but he cannot continue this way or we are going down.

Lose the next 2 matches and normally it would be time to go (not that he will)...win the next 2 and he'll be right to say we are on our way but I still have doubts

This situation is testing my faith in the manager to breaking point and if he takes us down he has to go lets be clear on that

Where was this when we needed Levin hounded out? Incredible hypocrisy. Can't believe a so called Hearts fan can write so much negative pish after backing a failing manager for so long. Levein left Stendel with a sinking ship on fire.

He signed Boyce, hardly a dud. Sibbick a dud? Aside from being ill he's been a great addition. Langer not so much, Avdijaj unlikely. However, crucially, the two 'pish' signings by Stendel were only given 6 month contracts instead of 3 years or train as you please bargains!

The real issue is the shite Levein signed, as the core of the team has been woefully poor for a very long time not winning games. Stendel's style may not work and he will find out soon, but can't pin the current problems on Stendel like you have.

We still don't know the Pereira contract situation though Stendel may clarify that at the Q&A tonight.

Edited by kila

9 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

“It would be time to go”:lol:

It’s started already, some folk can’t help themselves.

19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m really not seeing where people are predicting 3’s and 4’s tbh. We’re weak as piss all over the park. Any sort of win is good. I think even a draw and it’s as good as over. We’re absolutely ****ing honking bad it’s thoroughly depressing atm. The new signings bar Boyce are hopeless they’ve brought absolutely zero. 

I think Toby has been a good signing to be fair. 

jack D and coke
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

I think Toby has been a good signing to be fair. 

He was good against Rangers and poor against St Johnstone. 
Tbf I’d forgotten about him. 

16 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I think we will win this weekend because Hamilton have been equally as bad as us and worse recently. 

The goalkeeper situation I couldn’t agree more with you about.

Tactically, he must adapt in certain situations I agree.

I’m assuming he brings players in and out, at least partly, on who has shown up well in training and in games. I don’t see that he shouldn’t be doing this while keeping key players like halkett, Souttar, Clare, Smith, Naismith, Boyce and Hickey every week when they’re fit.

Although we needed signings that would hit the ground running and I have been disappointed that hasn’t happened, writing them off as duds is bullshit and you know it. Barely worthy of comment. 

I’m not going to bang on about the situation he’s inherited. I have doubts he can get us out of this situation as well but I agree it’s too late to change him now.

As for the fans giving him an easy ride, that’s a good thing surely? When it’s too late to change him surely supporting him is the most productive thing.

i think we’ll get at least three points out the next two and still think tenth is where we’ll end up. 

The reason (most?) people think we will beat Hamilton is not because we are any great shakes it is because we have better players. We have a proven goal scorer in Boyce and goal threats in Naismith,  Halkett, Clare and Walker. If I and most other people are wrong we deserve to be relegated.

Hamilton are in free fall (more than us) and have injuries. That and the fact we are at home - surely we can get 3 points.

If we don’t then I’d expect to really struggle in Paisley. 
I don’t see anything like 3 or 4 goal victory when we have not managed that in how long ?  Saying that I hope I’m surprised. Early goal(s) are vital. We are a sieve at the back so expecting a 3-2 or something like that 

I think we can win as long as we don’t gift them a goal of a start. We seem to panic when chasing matches and go into free fall. 
I think we can win 2 or 3-1 we will definitely concede as we do so in 95% of our games. Hopefully it’s a consolation goal on Saturday. 

4 hours ago, HardcoreJambo said:

A draw or even a loss and we are truly facing relegation. Must win in what is the biggest game of the season. Hopefully we have a big crowd to back the players. After last night, I can see some staying away.

15k plus probs

5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

If we can’t beat Hamilton at Tynie we’d deserve to be relegated.

Pereira should not even be in the squad. I never want to see him 

in goals for Hearts ever again.

Ditto!

1 hour ago, kila said:

Where was this when we needed Levin hounded out? Incredible hypocrisy. Can't believe a so called Hearts fan can write so much negative pish after backing a failing manager for so long. Levein left Stendel with a sinking ship on fire.

This.

Un****ingreal that these clowns were happy for Levein to preside over his mess for over a year and STILL wanted him to continue.

🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

I don’t expect us to win in Paisley. As you say, 4 points would put is in a far better position. 

Think we need to win in paisley,  👍🇱🇻🇱🇻

Just now, Hectormasson said:

Here’s hoping. I’d bite your hand of for 4 out of 6 right now though. 

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

I don’t expect us to win in Paisley. As you say, 4 points would put is in a far better position. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Double post from you mate. Answered on last page. 👍

Nerves shot tae f...k m8 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣👈🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻I know silly me

1 minute ago, Hectormasson said:

Nerves shot tae f...k m8 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣👈🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻I know silly me

Haha 👍

Zlamal

Clare   Halkett  Souttar  Hickey (Garrucio)

Smith     Sibbick (Irving)

Walker           Naismith     Avdijaj

Boyce

Time to give Avdijaj a start.  Want to see him in from the beginning of a game.