• GinRummy

• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A_A wehatethehibs
12 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I know you shouldn’t celebrate a player getting injured as that can affect his career, he’s just a pro doing his job... 

However, after the traumatic year we’ve had with injuries, it’s difficult to feel anything other than sheer joy that this is happening to one of the most important players of a relegation rival 

:yas: 

1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

Bad news for him hopefully good news for us we'll know by 5pm on Saturday. Sad that it has come to this , caring about Accies,  St Mirren,  Ross County nobodies, but we need to stay up and regroup in the summer.

Aye, it’s absolutely tragic but we are where we are I suppose ☹️

7 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Bad news for him hopefully good news for us we'll know by 5pm on Saturday. Sad that it has come to this , caring about Accies,  St Mirren,  Ross County nobodies, but we need to stay up and regroup in the summer.

Bad luck for the guy - but contrary to the ostriches on here with their heads firmly stuck up their arses, we need every “favour” and bad luck for our relegation rivals to help get us out of this shit!

larbert_jambo

Really need to get behind the team and create an intimidating atmosphere from the start! 

Huge game for us. Let's make some noise 

4 minutes ago, larbert_jambo said:

Really need to get behind the team and create an intimidating atmosphere from the start! 

yep me and a few others going

been here before
6 minutes ago, larbert_jambo said:

Aye?

Cheers for the advice.

Pitch will be very heavy and with the forecast for Saturday very grim it's going to be a tricky one . Should have enough in us to tuck this tin pot club away hopefully. 

Just now, alex young hero said:

Agree 100% every league game this season is cup final let's back the team all the way

I get what you're saying, but I can't help but feel that if we lose on Saturday, the baw's burst.  

Pretty sure the atmosphere will be fine up until the moment the Poppadum Kid crumbles.

3 minutes ago, Haken said:

I get what you're saying, but I can't help but feel that if we lose on Saturday, the baw's burst.  

Pretty sure the atmosphere will be fine up until the moment the Poppadum Kid crumbles.

You’re right.  We lose on Saturday and it’s game over.  

3 minutes ago, Haken said:

We need to win it. If we can't beat the team above us at home, it's all over.

fabienleclerq

It's win or we are going down tbh, and we'd deserve it if we don't. Players need to get some balls. 

And can someone launch natural hibs Ffs. 

I’ll walk to the pub full of hope , I’ll drink my beers and probably get overly confident doing so, however ,when the team is announced if I see the keeper position is still in the “hands” of Joel , the wind will be taken from my sails . We simply can’t continue with him in goals.

If he is replaced by Zlamal , I hope to christ he takes a few common sense pills before the game and he keeps his concentration at 100%

1 minute ago, Cade said:

A must win.

It's really as simple as that.

Fail to gain three points here and we're as good as relegated.

If we can’t beat Hamilton at Tynie we’d deserve to be relegated.

Pereira should not even be in the squad. I never want to see him 

in goals for Hearts ever again.

3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Bobby 

Clare Halkett Souttar Hickey 

Smith Sibbick 

Walker Naismith Washington 

Boyce 

Hearts 4 - Hamilton 0

Is the correct answer.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

I actually disagree. What some folk aren’t noticing is Hamilton, St Mirren and Ross county are in worse form than us. I’m maybe splitting hairs but although a defeat on Saturday puts us in a perilous situation it can still be rescued even if we lose. 

I suppose it depends how many games count as 'form'

Last 6 games: St M 6 points / Hearts 6 points / Hamilton 3 points

Last 10 games: St M 11 points / Hearts 6 points / Hamilton 6 points

I appreciate we're trying to clutch some straws for hope, but no one is worse than us, really. Especially over the course of the season so far.

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We will not beat Hamilton,anybody who has been to our last 4 game at Can surely see this.

We are utterly pish.

Surely they’d need to have seen Hamilton’s last four games as well. For comparison  

Next 2 games are without doubt 6 pointers win them and it will also give the players confidence for our remaining games before the split , if Motherwell does us a favour on Saturday we could be 10th next Friday .so let’s get behind them and roar them on.

Bobby

Clare       Halkett       Souttar       Garuccio             

Smith     

Walker       Naismith        Avdijaj

Washington     Boyce

Edited by kila

4 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I appreciate we're trying to clutch some straws for hope, but no one is worse than us, really. Especially over the course of the season so far.

No arguing that we are the worst team in the league. Since the break Hamilton and st mirren have been poor. It’s not so much straw clutching as realising we aren’t the only pish team down there. Ross county, though out of reach right now, are also very poor of late. 

Think they’ve all got old firm games left to play as well. 

Edited by GinRummy

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Surely they’d need to have seen Hamilton’s last four games as well. For comparison  

Don't encourage the Hibs ****.

Managers know how we play, and know that they will get chances against us if they set up to exploit the gaps. Thankfully Hamilton and St Mirren don’t have £12m strikers or wingers/forwards with the pace and ability of Forrest to exploit those gaps to the same extent. Still though, a 37 y/o Chris Burke sussed out how to do it recently too, so let’s just hope our forwards are on their game and we might be fine.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

No arguing we are the worst team in the league. Since the break Hamilton and st mirren have been poor. It’s not so much straw clutching as realising we aren’t the only pish team down there. Ross county, though out of reach right now, are also very poor of late. 

Apologies for the negativity btw. I'm just so down about it all just now, I can't see a way out. 

Fingers crossed we get a wee break or a bit of luck this Saturday. 

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

Apologies for the negativity btw. I'm just so down about it all just now, I can't see a way out. 

Fingers crossed we get a wee break or a bit of luck this Saturday. 

I’m absolutely gutted as well. I, like many other, got carried away after beating Rangers but the reality is we are one pish side in three (possibly four) competing for the least amount of **** ups to see who scrapes tenth. I’ve accepted that now and I just hope we find the form or luck or even a complete collapse from one of our rivals to stagger over the line. Sad times. 

Hamiltons 11 V Aberdeen.

Just look at the state of that squad, earning a fraction compared to our team.  Disgraceful we are in the situation that we are in, we have to be up for the battle on Saturday.

Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-56-55.jpg

Just now, Barack said:

Other teams have had little mini-runs. Would like to think we're due one.

Even 3 wins in a row(l know) would make a massive difference to the landscape.

I still think we are capable of it. After a 5-0 defeat it’s hard to stay positive but I do think we can get goals and that’ll be enough against a few sides regardless of the defence. 

4 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Bobby 

Clare Halkett Souttar Hickey 

Smith Sibbick 

Walker Naismith Washington 

Boyce 

Hearts 4 - Hamilton 0

Is the correct answer.

2 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Hamiltons 11 V Aberdeen.

Just look at the state of that squad, earning a fraction compared to our team.  Disgraceful we are in the situation that we are in, we have to be up for the battle on Saturday.

If we can't beat that bunch of nobody's Temps aside then we could easily go down. I'm very confident that we get the 3 points. 

Just now, Boris5115 said:

If we can't beat that bunch of nobody's Temps aside then we could easily go down. I'm very confident that we get the 3 points. 

Their captain Easton has been ruled out as well. Was mentioned earlier on here. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Other teams have had little mini-runs. Would like to think we're due one.

Even 3 wins in a row(l know) would make a massive difference to the landscape.

I think we are due one mate but with that clown in goals is it possible ? He has to gtf now before it’s to late !

8 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Hamiltons 11 V Aberdeen.

:spoton:

9 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Think Hamilton have taken 4 points from the last six games. 

As you say, there's precious little between the sides. For example, in those last six games, we played the Old Firm and Aberdeen but the other three matches were against bottom six teams. Save for when St Mirren and Hamilton played each other, all their other 5 games were against teams in the top six at the time they played.

If things stay relatively the same in the league, we'll have 8 of our 12 remaining fixtures against teams in the bottom six, which makes the next two extremely important as they may set the tone for what follows. Presumably we'll be away to Hamilton and home to

St. Mirren after the split.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Accies are on their arse with injuries. So that's nice. They won't however, come looking for the win, imo. 

Don't see us tearing them apart, but I do see us winning it. St. Mirren away, is a tough game for most team's bar Celtic, and a win there isn't guaranteed. A point and two unbeaten with them still to play the OF twice before the split, would be acceptable, if not ideal.

I don’t expect us to win in Paisley. As you say, 4 points would put is in a far better position. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Gabriel said:

In the last five seasons, the teams finishing tenth and eleventh have amassed an average of 36.6 points and  33.4 points, respectively (bored and boring, I know). We currently have 18 with 36 to play for, so it would be a good time to get three of them.

The points total of the tenth place team goes down every season, it was higher then we came up followed by the Zombies and the hobbits. 5 more wins will suffice, sounds easy eh 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈?

12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I don’t expect us to win in Paisley. As you say, 4 points would put is in a far better position. 

We have to win in Paisley got my ticket and going through for the weekend ! needs to be a happy one 🙏

17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The points total of the tenth place team goes down every season, it was higher then we came up followed by the Zombies and the hobbits. 5 more wins will suffice, sounds easy eh 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈?

It was certainly higher in the seasons before we were relegated (had to stop myself from writing 'last' there☹️), and it's been 37, 43, 37, 33, 33 in the last five seasons. As you say, 33 could be the magic number, so just have to beat the next two opponents, home and away, and win the derby. 

Edited by Gabriel