Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Gizmo

• redjambo

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Wonder who the ref is - one who will give Accies loads of leeway to kick us off the park no doubt!

Another clueless clown that will book us first no doubt, just the normal Cruickie.

And a linesman that has no flag.:disappointed:.

jack D and coke

I don’t care if it’s the worst game in the world and we’re lucky as **** but we simply must win here and next Friday. There can be no more excuses. 
The season hinges on what happens here. 
I’ll add I’m not confident and if that ****ing ***** plays in goal then we deserve all we get. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Hamilton’s top scorer Oakley (4) joint with Naisy is out. Although that big lad Ogboe caused Rangers all sorts of problems. He’ll have a field day against Souttar and Halkett if they continue their shocking form. 

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

Another clueless clown that will book us first no doubt, just the normal Cruickie.

And a linesman that has no flag.:disappointed:.

Unless flagging for a Hearts offence...

2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Hamilton’s top scorer Oakley (4) joint with Naisy is out. Although that big lad Ogboe caused Rangers all sorts of problems. He’ll have a field day against Souttar and Halkett if they continue their shocking form. 

They've also got Templeton back who will have a field day if we leave ourselves exposed again at the back.

2 minutes ago, jambonian said:

They've also got Templeton back who will have a field day if we leave ourselves exposed again at the back.

He will probably score against us 

37 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Aye, there's not much to choose from. I'd certainly drop Irving for Bozanic. 

I think Irving has great potential but to rely on him this season like we have is unfair on him. I agree he needs to come out of the team. He was like a rabbit in the headlights last night and his set piece delivery was dreadful. 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

He will probably score against us 

Always said he wanted back to Hearts as he had unfinished business here. He was brilliant for Hamilton a couple of seasons back and tore into us at Tynie. You'd have thought Mr Levein would've taken notice at the time and got him back before he went to Burton. Blinkers on probably, like with so many others against us.

Just now, jambonian said:

Always said he wanted back to Hearts as he had unfinished business here. He was brilliant for Hamilton a couple of seasons back and tore into us at Tynie. You'd have thought Mr Levein would've taken notice at the time and got him back before he went to Burton. Blinkers on probably, like with so many others against us.

Yup

we ended up with dross

he is the sort of player we need just now 

12 minutes ago, King prawn said:

I know mathematically we won’t be but if we lose this we’re going down. 

I actually disagree. What some folk aren’t noticing is Hamilton, St Mirren and Ross county are in worse form than us. I’m maybe splitting hairs but although a defeat on Saturday puts us in a perilous situation it can still be rescued even if we lose. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I actually disagree. What some folk aren’t noticing is Hamilton, St Mirren and Ross county are in worse form than us. I’m maybe splitting hairs but although a defeat on Saturday puts us in a perilous situation it can still be rescued even if we lose. 

Do you honestly believe we can stay up if we lose on Saturday?!?

Just now, Natural Orders said:

Do you honestly believe we can stay up if we lose on Saturday?!?

You’re asking me to repeat what I’ve just said bud.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

We are bottom, no worst state than that.

August Landmesser
33 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

No chance will we get a clean sheet 

Not with the form Brophy is currently in - I think he'll get a couple against you lot.

20 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I think Irving has great potential but to rely on him this season like we have is unfair on him. I agree he needs to come out of the team. He was like a rabbit in the headlights last night and his set piece delivery was dreadful. 

Agree. Good player but not ready. His set pieces were poor but the worst part of the Midfield last night was being 2nd to everything and not being able to win the ball. 

1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

Not with the form Brophy is currently in - I think he'll get a couple against you lot.

What planet are you on?

im talking about our game against Hamilton on Saturday 

what team do you support mate?

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You are of course correct but if we don't win on Saturday we will have to start beating teams further up the league and I can't honestly see where that will come from. We have to beat Accies and St Mirren, it's as simple as that I'm afraid or it gets far to difficult.

4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

We are bottom, no worst state than that.

Absolutely. All I’m saying is the 3 teams immediately above us are in a terrible run of form. If they weren’t we’d be even further adrift. 

8 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

What planet are you on?

You are so giddy about this :lol:

Tickets bought, hotel booked we the fans have to do our bit to get the team out of this. We need to make Tynecastle as hostile as we can on Saturday. HHGH

1st time sitting in the new Main Stand for me and my wee man. Looking forward to it 👍🏻🇱🇻

15 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

What planet are you on?

He’s not a pathetic undercover Hobo at any rate.

You where sussed ages ago.

18 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

What planet are you on?

He’s a hearts fan. Surprisingly there are a few of us left on here. 😀

16 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Absolutely. All I’m saying is the 3 teams immediately above us are in a terrible run of form. If they weren’t we’d be even further adrift. 

Aye bud, its going to be who can fight the most in the run in.

Fight as in making the most effort, 120% needed for this.

In the last five seasons, the teams finishing tenth and eleventh have amassed an average of 36.6 points and  33.4 points, respectively (bored and boring, I know). We currently have 18 with 36 to play for, so it would be a good time to get three of them.

1 minute ago, Fourcandles said:

He’s not a pathetic undercover Hobo at any rate.

You where sussed ages ago.

Ummm pipe down!

i am as much a Hearts fan than anyone else on here so please refrain from making false accusations 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

He’s a hearts fan. Surprisingly there are a few of us left on here. 😀

So why is always going on about Hibs games?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
26 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

What planet are you on?

We'll tell the jokes  :)

Willie Hamilton genius
7 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Because mate, he thinks you are a Hibs supporter.

He bases this assumption on the fact that you never post anything positive.

It's always either a negative, or a hankering after ex players.

Did you even post anything positive after Rangers game?

I have no idea if you're a Hibee or not, but try posting a positive.

You never know, if you ARE a Hearts supporter it might make you feel better!

14 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye bud, its going to be who can fight the most in the run in.

Fight as in making the most effort, 120% needed for this.

Definitely. All the bottom four (including us) are low on confidence and are either conceding too many, not scoring enough or both. A battling performance and win by any of us could kickstart a wee run. 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t care if it’s the worst game in the world and we’re lucky as **** but we simply must win here and next Friday. There can be no more excuses. 
The season hinges on what happens here. 
I’ll add I’m not confident and if that ****ing ***** plays in goal then we deserve all we get. 

100% agree.

Imagine the team line ups come out and he's in goals?  Would give Hamilton a big boost and the hearts support would be on a downer before a ball is kicked. I am actually starting to feel sorry for the guy and he needs rested big time. 

Teams like Hamilton and St. Mirren are in these positions year in year out they know the score what to do we don't it's gonna to be a hard end of the season 

A_A wehatethehibs

It’s all about the strike force, I think there’s 3 or 4 goals in this for Hearts with our quality up front with Naismith and Boyce, with Walker starting to look threatening. The question is, can we outscore hamilton? Surely the answer is yes. I’m going for Hearts 4-2 Hamilton 

August Landmesser
22 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Just trying to find some common ground between you and I.

I only get to three or four Hibs games a season y'see...

Anyway, back OT; 3-1 Hearts, Boyce, Naisy & Clare - probably Temps for them as he'll be fired up.

Need a blistering start to get our tails up, settle nerves and keep the crowd onside.

Anyone predicting a clean sheet for Hearts needs to have their head examined. If we win it's going to be something mental like 5-3 or 6-2. 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

If we can’t beat Hamilton at home then we are fecked!