Is it time for a re-think?/Plan B

Hood09

4 minutes ago, ramrod said:

You're an idiot , it's common knowledge around here . 

But back to the football. You're talking nonsense. As usual.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheTrumpet

• Beast Boy

• colinmaroon

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

As an aside, did we have Robbie acolytes blowing smoke up his arse on MK Dons forums?

No, think there was a bit of chat about where was best to hire an aeroplane but that was about it.

2 hours ago, ramrod said:

You're an idiot , it's common knowledge around here . 

Come on now, let's see you defend that magnificent 4-2-4 you were claiming would save Hearts season. Good with the insults, not so great with the intelligent football chat.

8 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

Come on now, let's see you defend that magnificent 4-2-4 you were claiming would save Hearts season. Good with the insults, not so great with the intelligent football chat.

It's.  

4- 2 -3-1 

you idiot ....

24 minutes ago, ramrod said:

It's.  

4- 2 -3-1 

you idiot ....

It's suicide with those players. Leave the name calling for the playground wee fella. 

11 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

No, think there was a bit of chat about where was best to hire an aeroplane but that was about it.

Oh, you're one of them, of course.

Joined in November, long time lurker, never even heard of another Hearts site, yada yada yada.

God I'm getting slow on the nightshift.

40 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Oh, you're one of them, of course.

Joined in November, long time lurker, never even heard of another Hearts site, yada yada yada.

God I'm getting slow on the nightshift.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

But I hope you feel better for having said it. 👍

Edited by TheTrumpet

1 minute ago, TheTrumpet said:

I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

But I hope you feel better for having said it. 👍

Nah, you ooze it. Which one are you?

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Nah, you ooze it. Which one are you?

I think you may not be feeling well. Maybe time to lay off the internet. Paranoia seems to have set in, you're talking in riddles.

4 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

I think you may not be feeling well. Maybe time to lay off the internet. Paranoia seems to have set in, you're talking in riddles.

Indeed, I'm experiencing a right pain in the arse at the moment. Enjoy your day antagonising strangers, I'll leave you to it.

Spoiler

Peek a boo

I see you

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Indeed, I'm experiencing a right pain in the arse at the moment. Enjoy your day antagonising strangers, I'll leave you to it.

Reveal hidden contents

Peek a boo

I see you

Get yourself into school before the bell goes. Still time for you to make something of yourself. At a push.

The Old Tolbooth
18 hours ago, Cynic said:

Your only criticism on its own is enough to condemn Stendel. As you say could single handedly relegate us but that isn't enough for you to question Stendel?

Not really no, he has an expert goalkeeping coach in Sievers, and I'd imagine that he's taking advice from him re Periera, it's not ideal at all as he keeps chucking goals in, but 10 games, a transfer window with zero funds available, and the shite left over from Levein, is not going to go anywhere near to repairing the utter rot and carnage the Levein and Budge have left us in, still, we've got a nice new shiny stand though and that's the important thing. 

It just goes to show how underestimated the difficulty of the SPL is

Great players have come up here and failed. Le Guen failed - for whatever the reason. Joey Barton, Keane, Vaz Te did **** all at Hibs then loved to score a few goals in the EPL.

Its shite football but it’s bloody difficult to be successful in.

On 12/02/2020 at 21:14, i8hibsh said:

Makes no difference. We are never going to be a winning club under Budge.  

Yeah... yeah... yeah... Can we just assume you will say this on every thread? That way you can stop writing it and we won't need t read it.

2 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

It's suicide with those players. Leave the name calling for the playground wee fella. 

Wtf are you gibbering about , it's clearly our best team , Langer is the only debatable inclusion and he's in my team purely to sit in front of the back four till Haring is back 

Its never a good idea for sadsack Interlopers to try and debate Hears starting X1's having never actually seen them playing , they come over as idiots to a man . 

Go and annoy some other lad with your inane drivel . 

On 13/02/2020 at 10:10, ramrod said:

He needs to tweak it for the next 12 games , definitely. 

A front 4 of Clare , Boyce   Naisy and Connor , supplemented with Uche , Jamie , Donis and Mishu is more than good enough . Probability as good as any outside Celtic and Rangers . 

Let the other 6 defend . 2 holding mids and a back 4 of Smith , Soottar , Halkett and Hickey from now on in Change the goalkeeper. 

Its that simple 

A lot of sense in this post. Think I’d start walker. Not sure why you’re getting flack tbh. 

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Not really no, he has an expert goalkeeping coach in Sievers, and I'd imagine that he's taking advice from him re Periera, it's not ideal at all as he keeps chucking goals in, but 10 games, a transfer window with zero funds available, and the shite left over from Levein, is not going to go anywhere near to repairing the utter rot and carnage the Levein and Budge have left us in, still, we've got a nice new shiny stand though and that's the important thing. 

Zero funds available isn't really true though is it? Boyce was paid for and is apparently on a big wage. 

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Zero funds available isn't really true though is it? Boyce was paid for and is apparently on a big wage. 

The Old Tolbooth
57 minutes ago, GforGallo said:

Yes, it is true, because we had to sell Mulraney to fund the Boyce deal, and also had to shift out players before we could bring more in, that's hardly a sign that we had money to spend. Stendel's hands have been tied tightly behind his back, and for some morons to want him out already just beggars belief, and if we do hound him out then we deserve everything that we get, including relegation! 

6 hours ago, ramrod said:

Wtf are you gibbering about , it's clearly our best team , Langer is the only debatable inclusion and he's in my team purely to sit in front of the back four till Haring is back 

Its never a good idea for sadsack Interlopers to try and debate Hears starting X1's having never actually seen them playing , they come over as idiots to a man . 

Go and annoy some other lad with your inane drivel . 

You aren't very clever. It's not fanrasy football, just pick your best players and hope it works. That midfield would be overrun by most teams. Because there is no midfield to speak of. Langer appears to be a carthorse and Sibbick is promising so far but that's all. They're going to have to win all the midfield battles and supply to who? Jamie Walker? Big gaps there, I think Boyce would barely touch the ball due to lack of service.

But I hope Stendel plays it, it would be fun to watch. And chill out with the insults, seriously, you behave like a five year old having a tantrum because someone disagrees with you. Try being less angry, it's not good for your health.

23 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

How would you know that? You are t a Hearts fan and only joined this forum recently after calling a meeting of your football fan council of advisors.

39 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

How would you know that? You are t a Hearts fan and only joined this forum recently after calling a meeting of your football fan council of advisors.

Jeeze, I don't live in a box. Honestly, the defensivenees of the posters on this site is hilarious, just a shame Daniel can't use some of it!

I have followed Hearts fortunes for the best part of 25 years, I am fully cognisant of their history over that period. I like Hearts, I want them to beat Hamilton, if for no other reason than I'm out with two Jambos tomorrow night (plus a Hibby), we all manage to get along very well. It's almost like we're all adults and can see the bigger picture.

Now bore off and brandish your phm credentials elsewhere.

Jeeze, I don't live in a box. Honestly, the defensivenees of the posters on this site is hilarious, just a shame Daniel can't use some of it!

I have followed Hearts fortunes for the best part of 25 years, I am fully cognisant of their history over that period. I like Hearts, I want them to beat Hamilton, if for no other reason than I'm out with two Jambos tomorrow night (plus a Hibby), we all manage to get along very well. It's almost like we're all adults and can see the bigger picture.

All that is just irrelevant nonsense.

You aren’t a Hearts supporter.

You said that you had to speak to mates and get their advice on joining JKB. 

They advised you the place was full of rightwing arseholes.

You did it anyway and then found yourself agreeing with them.

Now you are pontificating about what was being said on JKB a long time before you joined.

*** all of the above has come from your own posts on here ***

3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

All that is just irrelevant nonsense.

You said that you had to speak to mates and get their advice on joining JKB. 

They advised you the place was full of rightwing arseholes.

You did it anyway and then found yourself agreeing with them.

Now you are pontificating about what was being said on JKB a long time before you joined.

*** all of the above has come from your own posts on here ***

What. A . Bore. 

And an entitled bore at that. You imagine the only place that Hearts football team is discussed is on this site? You need to get out more, there's a big wide world out there!

Edited by TheTrumpet

What. A . Bore. 

And an entitled bore at that. You imagine the only pla

Hey look, I’m just pointing out your inconsistencies. Everything I’ve posted is what you have claimed personally on here. It doesn’t add up though. 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

You’re not a hearts supporter?

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Hey look, I’m just pointing out your inconsistencies. Everything I’ve posted is what you have claimed personally on here. It doesn’t add up though. 🤷‍♂️

What doesn't add up inspector Clouseau?

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You’re not a hearts supporter?

I never claimed to be one. From the beginning. I like Hearts, but not fanatical like you. I'll bow out of this particular circle jerk you're indulging in. Good luck tomorrow! X

What doesn't add up inspector Clouseau?

Ive already laid that part out for you:

You had to ask your mates whether or not you should join JKB.

They told you not to because it was full of rightwing arseholes.

You find yourself agreeing with them now.

***All of the above came from your posts on here***

Now however, you are well versed on what JKB was saying about Robbie Neilson half a decade ago. 

Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

I never claimed to be one. From the beginning. I like Hearts, but not fanatical like you. I'll bow out of this particular circle jerk you're indulging in. Good luck tomorrow! X

Calm down. I only asked a question as I was surprised. Who do you support?

Edited by GinRummy

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He’s full of shit. Totally at it. 

18 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Ive already laid that part out for you:

You had to ask your mates whether or not you should join JKB.

They told you not to because it was full of rightwing arseholes.

You find yourself agreeing with them now.

***All of the above came from your posts on here***

Now however, you are well versed on what JKB was saying about Robbie Neilson half a decade ago. 

Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Haha, you really are a prize plum. I didn't say I 'had' to ask my mates, it came up in discussion.

All I can say is it's a fair cop Doofer, you are indeed an amazing intellect, tracking me down as not being a total PHM! Even though I stated that from the off... Hang on, let me just check my pocket...um...ah buggery, I'm all out of chocolate medals. Will a nice little pat on the head do? 

The arrogance on here from some of you is astonishing. Do you own the site? Are you Admin? Or are you just an absolute sadsack who has put Hearts in the place where his life should be?

I know which one my money's on.

Edited by TheTrumpet

Haha, you really are a prize plum. I didn't say I 'had' to ask my mates, it came up in discussion.

All I can say is it's a fair cop Doofer, you are indeed an amazing intellect, tracking me down as not being a total PHM! Even though I stated that from the off... Hang on, let me just check my pocket...um...ah buggery, I'm all out of chocolate medals. Will a nice little pat on the head do? 

The arrogance on here from some of you is astonishing. Do you own the site? Are you Admin? Or are you just an absolute sadsack who has put Hearts in the place where his life should be?

What team do you support mate ?

18 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I don't have a team, and really can't be arsed going through this again. The levels of paranoia on here are akin to thew McCarthy era America - there's a Hibs fan around every corner! Everyone is under suspicion! It speaks volumes about the psychological state of the Hearts support on here (thankfully not so much in real life). Levein has really done a number on you and the club.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

What team do you support mate ?

The closest I have to a team I support is...Hearts. But I'm going off them pretty fast, lol. 

2 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Might want to cut out the personal abuse. If some of this had been directed at anyone else on here, I think you might have had a wee telling off.

6 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

I don't have a team, and really can't be arsed going through this again. The levels of paranoia on here are akin to thew McCarthy era America - there's a Hibs fan around every corner! Everyone is under suspicion! It speaks volumes about the psychological state of the Hearts support on here (thankfully not so much in real life). Levein has really done a number on you and the club.

You said you weren’t a hearts fan I just asked because until a few posts ago I thought you were. It’s hardly the Salem Witch Trials mate. 😂

2 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Might want to cut out the personal abuse. If some of this had been directed at anyone else on here, I think you might have had a wee telling off.

Well when you decide to go around accusing people of things that aren't actually against site rules and they have been quite open about then a certain amount of disdain is inevitable. Anyhow, enough of this, good luck tomorrow, I will (genuinely) be rooting for you.

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

You said you weren’t a hearts fan I just asked because until a few posts ago I thought you were. It’s hardly the Salem Witch Trials mate. 😂

Haha, yes, but I have never hidden the fact I don't wear maroon tinted specs etc. I find the defensiveness on this site really interesting, lots of people get worked up about someone not being a phm, yet it's an open site on the internet, not some secret society. I'd get it if I was trolling but I'm not, I have an opinion and give it, it may not go down that well all the time but it's not done with malice, just a slightly different viewpoint, maybe a bit more balanced at times, not that that would be hard in here, lots of serious uberfans etc. I like the debate, it's good fun in general, but the witch-hunt stuff is tedious as it's not provable in any way, whatever allegiances I may have (which is none bar Hearts really.)

I moved to Edinburgh when I was 26/27, I am now 50+, how many people do you know that go to a new city and then become a big fan of the local team at that age? It just doesn't sit right with me, and I'm not tribal in that way either. But good luck tomorrow!

14 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

FANCY AN ARGUMENT DO YOU !!!!!

No, you aren't clever enough.

Edited by TheTrumpet

1 hour ago, TheTrumpet said:

Well when you decide to go around accusing people of things that aren't actually against site rules and they have been quite open about then a certain amount of disdain is inevitable. Anyhow, enough of this, good luck tomorrow, I will (genuinely) be rooting for you.

Poor response. You have been exposed as a liar. 😐

3 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Bore.

Your hardly inspiring to be honest. 

Shame your not a Heart's supporter or I may take you seriously and chuck you an old scarf or a used Pie case, Pie cases are the nutsdugs btw. 

Let's agree to squabble after the game tomorrow,  my flights been cancelled home and I'll have time to kill..deal ?

8 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Poor response. You have been exposed as a liar. 😐

Reported. You have no idea where to draw the line. It's football forum, not a court of law.