• TheTrumpet

• Beast Boy

• colinmaroon

• Unknown user

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Handofgod2015
3 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

Stendels record has been shocking, he is persisting with Joel and it’s going to get relegated .  If we get beat vs Hamilton he should go

GTF

It's time to forget about this game tonight and look to the must win games coming up.

The keeper must never play for hearts again, can't go on with this kiddy on goalkeeper or we will end up relegated.

This isn't a he needs time situation. He simply needs to get this team fighting. Tonight, despite the manner of it, was always likely. 

Losing to hamilton however would be unforgivable and possibly fatal. 

ToadKiller Dog

No we have to stick with Stendel to the seasons end ,do or die from now on.

Changing after saturday certainly will doom us

Saturday needs a big effort from all involved with the club .

Tynecastlesmychurch
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Makes no difference. We are never going to be a winning club under Budge.  

Bet we win the championship next year! 😉

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

FFS, the time for reflection and navel gazing is over. We need to pull together for the next 12 games and focus every effort on staying up. Then, after Game 38, we can change everything that we want to. For now, let's get behind the team as we have no other choice.

Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

Stendels record has been shocking, he is persisting with Joel and it’s going to get relegated .  If we get beat vs Hamilton he should go

No.the only rethink is removing joel.

If he doesnt we deserve to know why.

If only it was the keeper . 

Zonal marking at set pieces is killing us as is this high press malarkey. 

Even the garbage have sussed us out . 

We can dress it up any  way we want but the penny is staring to drop for many . 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

FFS, the time for reflection and navel gazing is over. We need to pull together for the next 12 games and focus every effort on staying up. Then, after Game 38, we can change everything that we want to. For now, let's get behind the team as we have no other choice.

Nailed it.

A massive effort and unity required by all for the next 3 months. 

3 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Bet we win the championship next year! 😉

We can have the trophy parade by the Budge statue.

Regardless of what he inherited the  fact is he had half a season to better the results of Hamilton and St mirren.

He has a squad with several internationalists and a budget for new signings vastly superior to the other 2 clubs. If he fails he will be  amongst the worst Hearts manager appointment ever .

His record so far suggests he might become that.

His style is not working.

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Makes no difference. We are never going to be a winning club under Budge.  

Not sure if you receive much in the way of feedback to posts, but here is sone from me... you are either a boring wind up merchant or a stupid *******. Maybe ignorant actually, yeah, I'll give you ignorance rather than stupidity.

Big Slim Stylee
7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Edited by Big Slim Stylee
Pointless. We all know what he is

The job of turning around the club on the pitch has only started. Next step has to be for  Budge to move onto another role which does not involve day to day management of the club.

6 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Regardless of what he inherited the  fact is he had half a season to better the results of Hamilton and St mirren.

He has a squad with several internationalists and a budget for new signings vastly superior to the other 2 clubs. If he fails he will be  amongst the worst Hearts manager appointment ever .

His record so far suggests he might become that.

His style is not working.

The another Cathro thread coming to look a bit more plausible!

11 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Top post 

30 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

Yeah, great idea. Let’s get MacPhee back in as caretaker until we hire a new manager.

That should keep us up.

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Can you write a sentence without reference to budge? Wouldn’t surprise me if you blamed the closure of the queensferry crossing on her. 

Its quite obvious that when Pereira is fit he plays same with is having to persist with Mitchell in a wrong position last year - Levein at his best 

23 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Correct, and the failure for us to do so is the reason why we will get relegated IMO.

Hamilton and St Mirren are able to scrap and go again the following week, we are unable to shift the negativity week to week. Tynecastle is an awful place for us to play at the moment, i’m not so sure its the same situ at Hamilton and St Mirren.

Toxteth O'Grady
22 minutes ago, ramrod said:

If only it was the keeper . 

Zonal marking at set pieces is killing us as is this high press malarkey. 

Even the garbage have sussed us out . 

We can dress it up any  way we want but the penny is staring to drop for many . 

They didnt even have to suss it out. We seem to announce our tactics before every game

2 minutes ago, Jee said:

Our trajectory couldn't be turned around. Sort of like an oil tanker after being Leveins plaything for year's.

DS made a huge mistake coming here. 

It is beginning to look that way. ☹️

1 minute ago, Jee said:

Our trajectory couldn't be turned around. Sort of like an oil tanker after being Leveins plaything for year's.

DS made a huge mistake coming here. 

It is certainly looking worryingly like a huge mistake has been made. By May we can decide by whom

rudi must stay
16 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Are you expecting us to be turning up to celtic Park - the current champions and winning in our current form? 

You expect better than 5-0

Atleast a few goals.

I think it could be a damaging result 

Chronically mismanaged from top to bottom. 

The high press or whatever it is won't keep us up. The ability to scrap will and I don't see it at the moment. 

We look absolutely shite imo. 

Sorry if that upsets anyone, and I’ll be cheering us on every game etc... but we look utterly utterly shite. 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Can you write a sentence without reference to budge? Wouldn’t surprise me if you blamed the closure of the queensferry crossing on her. 

She is quite a big deal. You do get that? She is destroying us more with everyday.

This is crunch time for Stendel. Persevere with Pereira and the fans will turn on him very soon, perhaps as early as Saturday if it doesn’t go well.

Just now, Gorgie_Rules said:

Correct, and the failure for us to do so is the reason why we will get relegated IMO.

Hamilton and St Mirren are able to scrap and go again the following week, we are unable to shift the negativity week to week. Tynecastle is an awful place for us to play at the moment, i’m not so sure its the same situ at Hamilton and St Mirren.

I think you mistake the understandable negative comments on a fans forum after another bad defeat to the support these same fans will give the team at games.

Tynecastle will be rocking at KO on Saturday however it is up to the team to show the fans they are giving their all for the cause to maintain the atmosphere.

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

Can't even comprehend how stupid you'd need to be to think sacking Stendel right now would be a wise thing to do. 

Kickback is a special place.

Probably the most depressing thing to put yourself through after a loss is sitting on this forum. 

Mental. 

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

If we lose to Hamilton and St Mirren then he will walk.

Stendel's here for the long haul. He's already said he's not here for the money 

Just now, i8hibsh said:

She is quite a big deal. You do get that? She is destroying us more with everyday.

Not sure if I’m allowed to reply to your posts I8, what with your embarrassing tantrum earlier on today...

That result was **** all to do with Ann Budge though... and you ****ing well know it annaw.