I do get that impression, SP.

Many thanks.  

Greedy Jambo
7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I do get that impression, SP.

Many thanks.  

I'm here for you bud

Greedy Jambo

I was going to post footage of an alien being observed in what looks like military complex (which i thought must be a hoax) but it's nowhere to be seen now. Explain that. 

I'll keep looking. 

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

I'm here for you bud

This is not good news.

An old argument against an alien presence was why don't they land on the White House lawn. You can just imagine what they'd make of the madman Trump. If this is the leader then they must be race of imbeciles. 

Greedy Jambo
30 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

An old argument against an alien presence was why don't they land on the White House lawn. You can just imagine what they'd make of the madman Trump. If this is the leader then they must be race of imbeciles. 

Put yourself in their shoes. The white house would be a tiny wee house that is white to them. 

Infact i might not even be white, they probably don't even have the same eyes. It might be orange!

13 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Sound legit.

It is, just seen a post saying this.

I was going to post footage of an alien being observed in what looks like military complex (which i thought must be a hoax) but it's nowhere to be seen now. Explain that. 

Here's my evidence for leprechauns, explain that. Leprechauns are proven.

leprechaun-with-a-pot-of-gold-BB680R.jpg

Greedy Jambo
9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Tune.

Oh hell yeah brother. 

The strokes defo had this on their playlist

Edited by Space Pirate

4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

^^^^PROVEN.

How about this? Proof of stolen alien technology? And you also have to think if this is what they actually let us see what else is in the pipeline they wont let us see till it's actually ripping somebody a new orifice?

Unknown user
8 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Oh aye, there it is, good old Igglesworth Popular, feckin tune

On 01/05/2020 at 22:53, JFK-1 said:

It is, just seen a post saying this.

Here's my evidence for leprechauns, explain that. Leprechauns are proven.

leprechaun-with-a-pot-of-gold-BB680R.jpg

It's only legit if the poster deletes it. Adds to the authenticity. 

On 01/05/2020 at 21:32, Space Pirate said:

Nut, can't find it, gone. 

check these dodgy basturts out though. 

Well that's me convinced. Never heard anyone exaggerating and talking shite before so this must be legit. 

WorldChampions1902

For those with an open mind, I recommend reading “The Day After Roswell” which was written by career military man, Col Philip Corso. His US military credentials are impeccable and stand scrutiny.

He was heavily involved in a US Army Research and Development capability and his book explains how the US military ‘seeded’ technology from the UFO’s that crashed at Roswell to top secret research capabilities within US engineering companies. He gives details of the aliens that were also recovered from the crash site and explains what technologies we take for granted today were successfully sourced from those vehicles.

Watched a fair bit of Prof. Brian Cox talking about this and he wants to believe it is possible and that there is intelligent multi cellular life elsewhere in the Universe but in all probability, there will be singular cellular life, infact that is a definite but perhaps not multi cellular intelligent life. 

Reasons why. We're are an accident, a complete fluke. Secondly, it is argued that if there was intelligent life perhaps more advanced than as us, their presence would be written over the galaxy. That is merely a theory against it. 

But like Brian Cox, he believes that there may be perhaps 1, maybe 2 intelligent civilisation at most per Galaxy, there are 200 trillion galaxies, each containing roughly 20 billion planets. 

I think we will certainly find single cellular lifeforms on Mars because there is water but in our lifetimes I don't believe that we will ever get an answer to the intelligent life question. 

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Watched a fair bit of Prof. Brian Cox talking about this and he wants to believe it is possible and that there is intelligent multi cellular life elsewhere in the Universe but in all probability, there will be singular cellular life, infact that is a definite but perhaps not multi cellular intelligent life. 

Reasons why. We're are an accident, a complete fluke. Secondly, it is argued that if there was intelligent life perhaps more advanced than as us, their presence would be written over the galaxy. That is merely a theory against it. 

But like Brian Cox, he believes that there may be perhaps 1, maybe 2 intelligent civilisation at most per Galaxy, there are 200 trillion galaxies, each containing roughly 20 billion planets. 

I think we will certainly find single cellular lifeforms on Mars because there is water but in our lifetimes I don't believe that we will ever get an answer to the intelligent life question. 

Nope.

And there  are lots of other scientists who think that we are no accident or fluke.

There are lots of very credible scientific academics who unlike Cox are working directly with  various research into possible alien life/intelligences.

But what if alien life uses somewhat different chemistry to ours? A new study, published in Nature Astronomy, argues that our best chances of using atmospheres to find evidence of life is to broaden our search from focusing on planets like our own to include those with a hydrogen atmosphere.

Edited by maroonlegions

Greedy Jambo
4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

For those with an open mind, I recommend reading “The Day After Roswell” which was written by career military man, Col Philip Corso. His US military credentials are impeccable and stand scrutiny.

He was heavily involved in a US Army Research and Development capability and his book explains how the US military ‘seeded’ technology from the UFO’s that crashed at Roswell to top secret research capabilities within US engineering companies. He gives details of the aliens that were also recovered from the crash site and explains what technologies we take for granted today were successfully sourced from those vehicles.

There's some good interviews with him on youtube as well. 

We're definitely not alone.

But are we alone in our immediate part of the milky way? Has life existed in smaller forms in our solar system but not lasted lone before catastrophic events?

I think something significant will happen with space discovery in the next 50 years if we haven't blown ourselves up. A signal, a long burnt out object etc.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, kila said:

We're definitely not alone.

But are we alone in our immediate part of the milky way? Has life existed in smaller forms in our solar system but not lasted lone before catastrophic events?

I think something significant will happen with space discovery in the next 50 years if we haven't blown ourselves up. A signal, a long burnt out object etc.

I wouldn't like to live in Australia in 50 years time. There's not enough sunscreen in the world for that shit. 

8 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Nope.

And there  are lots of other scientists who think that we are no accident or fluke.

There are lots of very credible scientific academics who unlike Cox are working directly with  various research into possible alien life/intelligences.

But what if alien life uses somewhat different chemistry to ours? A new study, published in Nature Astronomy, argues that our best chances of using atmospheres to find evidence of life is to broaden our search from focusing on planets like our own to include those with a hydrogen atmosphere.

To be fair, he did say this too and he did argue against the theory that if there was intelligent civilisations more advanced there presence would be easy to pick up, as they could be using nano technology to watch us and that we wouldn't even know. 

Also, he did say there will definitely be single cellular life but for there to be multi cellular intelligent life with understanding and a meaningfull consciousness, it would be quite difficult as it would take a number of biological steps to become multi cellular and then the correct evolutionary path, avoiding extinctions or disasters to get to that stage, which is scientifically difficult. 

The truth is, we simply don't know if there is intelligent life. We know that it is possible because we exist, we know planets exist which have the stuff on it to make it possible for single cell life to exist but even where that does exist, it doesn't necessarily mean it can become multi-cellular. That was the crux of point he was making. 

WorldChampions1902
3 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

There's some good interviews with him on youtube as well. 

Sadly he died not long after he published his book. I reckon he had more to say. He was also very outspoken about the lack of action to rescue US armed forces personnel that he maintained were being held captive by North Korea.

14 hours ago, Cruyff said:

To be fair, he did say this too and he did argue against the theory that if there was intelligent civilisations more advanced there presence would be easy to pick up, as they could be using nano technology to watch us and that we wouldn't even know. 

Also, he did say there will definitely be single cellular life but for there to be multi cellular intelligent life with understanding and a meaningfull consciousness, it would be quite difficult as it would take a number of biological steps to become multi cellular and then the correct evolutionary path, avoiding extinctions or disasters to get to that stage, which is scientifically difficult. 

The truth is, we simply don't know if there is intelligent life. We know that it is possible because we exist, we know planets exist which have the stuff on it to make it possible for single cell life to exist but even where that does exist, it doesn't necessarily mean it can become multi-cellular. That was the crux of point he was making. 

Hopefully any life doesn't fall into the hands of Humankind. Murderous Cretins.

Greedy Jambo
17 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Sadly he died not long after he published his book. I reckon he had more to say. He was also very outspoken about the lack of action to rescue US armed forces personnel that he maintained were being held captive by North Korea.

Yeah, I've noticed there's some interviews with his son now.

Greedy Jambo

If you believe, they put a man on the moon.

If you believe, there's nothing up his sleeve. 

9 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

If you believe, they put a man on the moon.

If you believe, there's nothing up his sleeve. 

:conspiracy:

maroonlegions

Very interesting factual and confirmed statements from various , and  very credible military and governmental officials . These individuals  who were in various positions  of above top secret  clearances who had access to  "above top secret"documents and investigations ,  and above all  had  various clearances to the UAPs involving  UAPs cases that were deemed a threat to national security .   Below is a few authenticated statements  from people such as General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960):

THE UFO BRIEFING DOCUMENT;

SUMMARY OF QUOTATIONS;

General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960):

"The phenomena reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious... There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as a man-made aircraft... The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and action which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically, or remotely." (Letter to the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces, September 23, 1947.

General Lionel M. Chassin, Commanding General of the French Air Forces, and General Air Defense Coordinator, Allied Air Forces, Central Europe (NATO):

"The number of thoughtful, intelligent, educated people in full possession of their faculties who have 'seen something' and described it grows every day... We can... say categorically that mysterious objects have indeed appeared and continue to appear in the sky that surrounds us... [they] unmistakably suggest a systematic aerial exploration and cannot be the result of chance. It indicates purposive and intelligent action." (Chassin, L., Foreward to the book by Michel Aime, Flying Saucers and the Straight Line Mystery, New York: Criterion Books, 1958.)

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, first Director of the CIA (1947-1950):

"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is." (Maccabee, Bruce, "What The Admiral Knew: UFO, MJ-12 and R. Hillenkoetter," International UFO Reporter, Nov./Dec., 1986.)

Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Chairman of the Department of Astronomy at Northwestern University and scientific consultant to the U.S. Air Force investigations of UFOs from 1948 until 1969 (Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book):

"There exists a phenomenon... that is worthy of systematic rigorous study... The body of data point to an aspect or domain of the natural world not yet explored by science... When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum jump." (Hynek, J. Allen, The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry, Chicago: Regnery Co., 1972.)

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (see above):

"It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense." (Statement in a NICAP news release, February 27, 1960.)

link;   

UFO BRIEFING DOC - TABLE OF CONTENTS

Edited by maroonlegions

Lone Striker

It's fascinating and often mind-blowing stuff,  but it's often difficult to tell the  honest and realistically researched  articles/programs among the fantasy conjecture type stuff created just to fill TV slots.     The Ancient Aliens series seems to contain a bit of both, but interesting nonetheless.    This excerpt from the Antarctica episode was a bit of an eye-opener - I'd never heard of the Nazi fascination with what might be under the ice !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmCOZfJNeQ4  

There might be Aliens, but they're fecking not on this Planet. Lego snorters!

Edited by ri Alban

9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

There might be Aliens, but they're fecking not on this Planet. Lego snorters!

Agreed, there may be aliens out there somewhere but they're not here and it's highly likely they never will be for many reasons. This video with a brief glance at the title may sound like the ancient aliens shite but believe me it's not.

It is in fact a reasoned scientific discussion on the search for signs of intelligent alien life.

WorldChampions1902
On 10/05/2020 at 17:44, maroonlegions said:

Very interesting factual and confirmed statements from various , and  very credible military and governmental officials . These individuals  who were in various positions  of above top secret  clearances who had access to  "above top secret"documents and investigations ,  and above all  had  various clearances to the UAPs involving  UAPs cases that were deemed a threat to national security .   Below is a few authenticated statements  from people such as General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960):

THE UFO BRIEFING DOCUMENT;

SUMMARY OF QUOTATIONS;

General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960):

"The phenomena reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious... There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as a man-made aircraft... The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and action which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically, or remotely." (Letter to the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces, September 23, 1947.

General Lionel M. Chassin, Commanding General of the French Air Forces, and General Air Defense Coordinator, Allied Air Forces, Central Europe (NATO):

"The number of thoughtful, intelligent, educated people in full possession of their faculties who have 'seen something' and described it grows every day... We can... say categorically that mysterious objects have indeed appeared and continue to appear in the sky that surrounds us... [they] unmistakably suggest a systematic aerial exploration and cannot be the result of chance. It indicates purposive and intelligent action." (Chassin, L., Foreward to the book by Michel Aime, Flying Saucers and the Straight Line Mystery, New York: Criterion Books, 1958.)

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, first Director of the CIA (1947-1950):

"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is." (Maccabee, Bruce, "What The Admiral Knew: UFO, MJ-12 and R. Hillenkoetter," International UFO Reporter, Nov./Dec., 1986.)

Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Chairman of the Department of Astronomy at Northwestern University and scientific consultant to the U.S. Air Force investigations of UFOs from 1948 until 1969 (Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book):

"There exists a phenomenon... that is worthy of systematic rigorous study... The body of data point to an aspect or domain of the natural world not yet explored by science... When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum jump." (Hynek, J. Allen, The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry, Chicago: Regnery Co., 1972.)

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (see above):

"It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense." (Statement in a NICAP news release, February 27, 1960.)

link;   

UFO BRIEFING DOC - TABLE OF CONTENTS

Former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer is someone worth listening to. He has been a thorn in the flesh of the establishment on this topic for decades. 

Edited by WorldChampions1902
Omission

maroonlegions
On 12/05/2020 at 16:49, WorldChampions1902 said:

Former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer is someone worth listening to. He has been a thorn in the flesh of the establishment on this topic for decades. 

Yip . 

A one time  top advisor to USA president  Clinton is off the same ilk . 

maroonlegions
On 12/05/2020 at 16:49, WorldChampions1902 said:

Agree. 

Richard Dolan is another very  interesting individual.

Also the late Dr John E. MacDonald who worked on UPAs cases on the USAF  scientific investigating  panel on project  Blue Book  . He took apart the USAF intelligence final debunking paper , that claimed ALL UFO reports were explanable with a prosaic  explanation. He studied 100s of military reports and interviewed  100s of military  witnesses and concluded that something very real was going on. 

Edited by maroonlegions

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Agree. 

Richard Dolan is another very  interesting individual.

Also the late Dr John E. MacDonald who worked on UPAs cases on the USAF  scientific investigating  panel on project  Blue Book  . He took apart the USAF intelligence final debunking paper , that claimed ALL UFO reports were explanable with a prosaic  explanation. He studied 100s of military reports and interviewed  100s of military  witnesses and concluded that something very real was going on. 

Not to mention various pronouncements from Apollo astronauts on this topic over many decades. But hey.......what do they know?

Maple Leaf
On 01/05/2020 at 17:13, JackLadd said:

If the aliens had any sense, they'd lock their doors and fly past earth as fast as they could.

Maple Leaf
On 12/05/2020 at 11:49, WorldChampions1902 said:

Few people paid much heed to Paul Hellyer when he was in the cabinet.  He must have upped his game if people are listening to him now.