We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The Phenomenon? I doubt it. 

No, because there is an entire industry around this thing. Being produced by people trying to make money from believers and I have no interest in watching it. It's no more convincing than ghost hunters.

If there were any actual evidence I wouldn't need to find it here. It would be global front page news.

Edited by JFK-1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

5 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

No, because there is an entire industry around this thing. Being produced by people trying to make money from believers and I have no interest in watching it. It's no more convincing than ghost hunters.

If there were any actual evidence I wouldn't need to find it here. It would be global front page news.

I take your point, but this has a tonne of interviews with witnesses from all over the world,  a lot of whom are legitimate military personnel.

It's very interesting. 

If you want to just ignore it, or claim that every single one of them is lying, that's up to you. 

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

There's no more proof of aliens than there is of ghosts. Though I suspect many a celebrity believes every anecdotal claim of both. And would try punting a ghost communication app.

So a fitbaw punter oan a firbaw forum says there is no proof. 

You would really think you were privy to highly classified documents on 1000s of UAPs , oh yer not. 

Unlike you ,these highly credible men were privy to such reports, first hand i may add.

Now i know whos words and facts i will listen too.Maybe this man below when he said ;

General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960):

"The phenomena reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious... There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as a man-made aircraft... The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and action which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically, or remotely." (Letter to the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces, September 23, 1947.)

And this man below when his words are apt for this thread; 

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (see above):

"It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense." (Statement in a NICAP news release, February 27, 1960.)

Be interesting if you could share your scientific expertise on the following jet chase. In fact if you could  also share and provide  your expertise on radar detection, radar hits ect.That are involved in cases like the one below.  

There are also a number of physical trace cases to. There is evidence along those lines, if you know were to look and how to break that down. 

1986: JET CHASE OVER BRAZIL

As many as twenty UFOs were seen and tracked by ground radar and at least six airplanes during the night of May 19, 1986 over several states in southeastern Brazil. Unidentified radar returns were tracked by airports in São Paulo and the Integrated Air Defense & Air Traffic Control Center (CINDACTA) in Brasilia. Two F-5E and three Mirage jet fighters were scrambled from Santa Cruz AFB in Sao Paulo State, and Anápolis AFB in Goias State.

The case was discussed openly by high ranking government officials. It was first reported by Colonel (Ret.) Ozires Silva, president of the state-owned oil company Petrobrás, who was flying on an executive Xingu jet, when he and the pilot saw and pursued unidentified objects for about 25 minutes. The incident was covered widely in the Brazilian media, leading to a press conference at the Ministry of Aeronautics in Brasilia on May 23, with air traffic controllers and air force pilots involved in the scramble mission.

The Minister of Aeronautics, Brigadier General Otávio Moreira Lima, was very outspoken:

"Between 20:00 hrs. (5/19) and 01:00 hrs. (5/20) at least 20 objects were detected by Brazilian radars. They saturated the radars and interrupted traffic in the area. Each time that radar detected unidentified objects, fighters took off for intercept. Radar detects only solid metallic bodies and heavy (mass) clouds. There were no clouds nor conventional aircraft in the region. The sky was clear. Radar doesn't have optical illusions.

"We can only give technical explanations and we don't have them. It would be very difficult for us to talk about the hypothesis of an electronic war. It's very remote and it's not the case here in Brazil. It's fantastic. The signals on the radar were quite clear."

The Minister also announced that a commission would study the incident. Air Force Major Ney Cerqueira, in charge of the Air Defense Operations Center (CODA), was equally candid:

"We don't have technical operational conditions to explain it. The appearance and disappearance of these objects on the radar screens are unexplained. They are Unidentified Aerial Movements... The technical instruments used for the identification of the lights had problems in registering them. CODA activated two F-5E and three Mirages to identify the objects. One F-5E and one Mirage remained grounded on alert. A similar case occurred four years ago [the Commander Brito VASP airliner radar-visual incident in 1982]. The lights were moving at a speed ranging between 250 and 1,500 km./hr. [150 to 1,000 mph] The Air Force has not closed the case."113

Anecdotal claims or not, (very convenient term i may add), 

The fact that there is proof that UFOs or UAPs were seen, witnessed ,  picked up on radar , recorded on fighter jet gun cameras of the objects they were engaging ,chased by highly respected  fighter  pilots  and  again military witnesses ,and ,that after rigorous investigations the  ruling out military craft, secret military black opps teck , planets , meteorites, swamp gas, ball lightning was officially given to 1000s of cases , then the only other option was the ET hypothesis. 

That by ruling out the above the possibility that some might be off world teck, involving controlled probs on a  purely non contact reconnaissance mission. 

To rule the ET possibility after every other avenue has been exhausted is  not very clever.

I fact , i am happy that those in charge with the safety and security of our air spaces, have also noted very clear concerns in the past involving scrambling fight jets to investigate and even engage and sometimes fire on   UAPs entering UK air space and indeed other countries have down the same and noted the same concerns.   

And you done the old age trick of trying to demise it by trying to link if to fecking ghosts, desperate.

You do realise, sorry you dont , as you ignore links to actual declassified cases that PROVE beyond doubt that genuine unknowns have entered  restricted air spaces, took the piss out of F16 fighter jets in their technology  they displayed.  

I see your laziness or could"nt  be fecked  attitude to even look at some of the links i provided in my last post is the norm with you.

While taking the piss , ridiculing and offering not one credible rebuttal of those cases   is an easy cop out its hardly surprising. 

Folk acting the joker are usually so ignorant of the actual facts contained in such cases as the ones above. 

That they actually believe they are more credible than those who are and who have risked their military and government and scientific  career by coming out with first hand witness accounts, is to those who have digged  deeper , no surprise.Some have even had access to above top secret UFO /UAPs  documents.  Unlike  any  fitbaw punters oan here.

Now again i proved very credible links, links that contain very credible people of their time. Links  that contain cases that were put to the US House Of Representatives. 

This compilation of UFO cases and public statements by leaders in government and science has been prepared under the auspices of the UFO Research Coalition.

The "UFO Briefing Document: The Best Available Evidence" is aimed at informing leaders of the world's governments, scientific communities and press about the reality and serious nature of Unidentified Flying Objects. It urges a reduction in government secrecy, now that the Cold War is over.

The UFO Research Coalition is a cooperative body representing America's leading serious, private UFO groups: the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies in Chicago, the Fund for UFO Research in Washington, D.C., and the Mutual UFO Network in San Antonio, Texas.

The document details 18 major UFO cases from the "foo fighters" of 1944-45 to the 1989-90 sighting wave over Belgium. Cases illustrate some of the most intriguing aspects of the UFO mystery, including their being tracked on military radar, attempted intercepts by military airplanes, and landings which left physical traces.

Quotes are given from leading military and government officials, astronauts, and scientists from 17 countries. They support the contention that UFOs are real, baffling and worth far more serious study than they have yet received.

The point is made that the people of the world have a right to know more about this long-term scientific mystery.

Note: This document was originally used expressly for the briefing of influential persons. ISSO (International Space Sciences Organization) has been granted permission by the UFO Research Coalition to publish this document.

Now could you, break down each case  that differs in  ,witness testimony, radar evidence, fighter pilots involved chasing UAPs, credible military sources who were privy to classified documents ect. 

Also i look forward to your scientific and military rebuttals of those cases deemed high strangeness by very credible people who unlike you actually investigated these cases and interviewed various military witnesses. Take your time cause no amount of ridicule or personal character attacks will be enough.I do hope you are intelligent enough to foresee what am getting at.  

Here is the various links for you to study and offer your rebuttals. I may add that i have a considerable collection of credible links that  do argue the off world hypothesis for some of the those cases that defy explanation.

Not because of a lack of information or indeed "evidence" but because of the high strangeness contained in those cases.

Your homework is proved below in the links provided. 

Please be advised that this is nothing personal. 

Yours sincerely from your  friendly neighbourhood UAP/UFO  geek.

Part 1. Overview 

1. Government Secrecy

2. The Case for UFO Reality

3. The UFO Cover-Up

4. Summary of Quotations

Part 2. Case Histories

1. Introduction

2. 15th Century Art

3. 1944-45: "Foo Fighters" Over Europe and Asia

4. 1946: "Ghost Rockets Over Scandinavia"

5. 1947: First American Sighting Wave

6. 1952: Second American Sighting Wave

7. 1956: Radar/Visual Jet Chase Over England

8. 1957: Third American Sighting Wave

9. 1958: Brazilian Navy Photographic Case

10. 1964: Landing Case At Socorro, New Mexico

11. 1967: Physiological Case At Falcon Lake, Canada

12. 1975: Strategic Air Command Bases UFO Alert

13. 1976: Multiple Witness Case In The Canary Islands

14. 1976: UFO Dog-Fight Over Tehran

15. 1980: UFO Incidents At Rendlesham Forest, England

16. 1981: Physical Trace Case In Trans-en-Provence, France

1. 1986: Jet Chase Over Brazil

2. 1986: Japan Airlines 747 Case Over Alaska

3. 1989: Multiple Witness Case At Russian Missile Base

4. 1989-90: UFO Sighting Wave In Belgium

5. 1991-94: Recent Cases

6. Summary

Part 3. Quotations

1. Quotes from Prominent World Government and Military Officials

2. Quotes from US and USSR Astronauts

3. Quotes from Prominent World Scientists

Appendices

1. US Government UFO Projects and Studies

2. Congressional Hearings on UFOs

3. International Agreements and Resolutions

4. Example of Air Force Policy

5. The Roswell Case

6. Characteristics of IFOs and UFOs

7. Terminology of UFOs

8. Resources

9. CUFOS, FUFOR and MUFON

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
32 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I take your point, but this has a tonne of interviews with witnesses from all over the world,  a lot of whom are legitimate military personnel.

It's very interesting. 

If you want to just ignore it, or claim that every single one of them is lying, that's up to you. 

Wasting your time, he has made up his mind , a mind that has never even dug deeper, ignorance is a major factor here.

Ignore the harder stuff and link every thing to cranks, u tube lunatics and dodgey folk out to make money.. 

27 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

So a fitbaw punter oan a firbaw forum says there is no proof. 

You would really think you were privy to highly classified documents on 1000s of UAPs , oh yer not. 

Unlike you ,these highly credible men were privy to such reports, first hand i may add.

Now i know whos words and facts i will listen too.Maybe this man below when he said ;

General Nathan D. Twining, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-1960):

"The phenomena reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious... There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as a man-made aircraft... The reported operating characteristics such as extreme rates of climb, maneuverability (particularly in roll), and action which must be considered evasive when sighted or contacted by friendly aircraft and radar, lend belief to the possibility that some of the objects are controlled either manually, automatically, or remotely." (Letter to the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Air Forces, September 23, 1947.)

And this man below when his words are apt for this thread; 

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (see above):

"It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense." (Statement in a NICAP news release, February 27, 1960.)

Be interesting if you could share your scientific expertise on the following jet chase. In fact if you could share your expertise on radar detection, radar hits ect.    Be advised that most of these cases have been  scientifically investigated already and the results noted. No pressure then.

1986: JET CHASE OVER BRAZIL

As many as twenty UFOs were seen and tracked by ground radar and at least six airplanes during the night of May 19, 1986 over several states in southeastern Brazil. Unidentified radar returns were tracked by airports in São Paulo and the Integrated Air Defense & Air Traffic Control Center (CINDACTA) in Brasilia. Two F-5E and three Mirage jet fighters were scrambled from Santa Cruz AFB in Sao Paulo State, and Anápolis AFB in Goias State.

The case was discussed openly by high ranking government officials. It was first reported by Colonel (Ret.) Ozires Silva, president of the state-owned oil company Petrobrás, who was flying on an executive Xingu jet, when he and the pilot saw and pursued unidentified objects for about 25 minutes. The incident was covered widely in the Brazilian media, leading to a press conference at the Ministry of Aeronautics in Brasilia on May 23, with air traffic controllers and air force pilots involved in the scramble mission.

The Minister of Aeronautics, Brigadier General Otávio Moreira Lima, was very outspoken:

"Between 20:00 hrs. (5/19) and 01:00 hrs. (5/20) at least 20 objects were detected by Brazilian radars. They saturated the radars and interrupted traffic in the area. Each time that radar detected unidentified objects, fighters took off for intercept. Radar detects only solid metallic bodies and heavy (mass) clouds. There were no clouds nor conventional aircraft in the region. The sky was clear. Radar doesn't have optical illusions.

"We can only give technical explanations and we don't have them. It would be very difficult for us to talk about the hypothesis of an electronic war. It's very remote and it's not the case here in Brazil. It's fantastic. The signals on the radar were quite clear."

The Minister also announced that a commission would study the incident. Air Force Major Ney Cerqueira, in charge of the Air Defense Operations Center (CODA), was equally candid:

"We don't have technical operational conditions to explain it. The appearance and disappearance of these objects on the radar screens are unexplained. They are Unidentified Aerial Movements... The technical instruments used for the identification of the lights had problems in registering them. CODA activated two F-5E and three Mirages to identify the objects. One F-5E and one Mirage remained grounded on alert. A similar case occurred four years ago [the Commander Brito VASP airliner radar-visual incident in 1982]. The lights were moving at a speed ranging between 250 and 1,500 km./hr. [150 to 1,000 mph] The Air Force has not closed the case."113

Anecdotal claims or not, very convenient term i may add,  there is proof that UFOs or UAPs were seen, witnessed , chased by highly respected military witnesses. 

And you done the old age trick of trying to demise it by trying to link if to fecking ghosts, desperate.

You do realise, sorry you dont , as you ignore links to actual declassified cases that PROVE beyond doubt that genuine unknowns have entered  restricted air spaces, took the piss out of F16 fighter jets in their teck they displayed.  

I see your laziness or could"nt  be fecked  attitude to even look at some of the links i provided in my last post is the norm with you.

While taking the piss , ridiculing and offering not one credible rebuttal of those cases   is an easy cop out its hardly surprising. 

Folk acting the joker are usually so ignorant of the actual facts contained in such cases as the ones above. 

That they actually believe they are more credible than those who are and who have risked their military and government and scientific  career by coming out with first hand witness accounts, is to those who have digged  deeper , no surprise.Some have even had access to above top secret UFO /UAPs  documents.  Unlike  any  fitbaw punters oan here.

Now again i proved very credible links, links that contain very credible people of their time. Links  that contain cases that were put to the US House Of Representatives. 

This compilation of UFO cases and public statements by leaders in government and science has been prepared under the auspices of the UFO Research Coalition.

The "UFO Briefing Document: The Best Available Evidence" is aimed at informing leaders of the world's governments, scientific communities and press about the reality and serious nature of Unidentified Flying Objects. It urges a reduction in government secrecy, now that the Cold War is over.

The UFO Research Coalition is a cooperative body representing America's leading serious, private UFO groups: the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies in Chicago, the Fund for UFO Research in Washington, D.C., and the Mutual UFO Network in San Antonio, Texas.

The document details 18 major UFO cases from the "foo fighters" of 1944-45 to the 1989-90 sighting wave over Belgium. Cases illustrate some of the most intriguing aspects of the UFO mystery, including their being tracked on military radar, attempted intercepts by military airplanes, and landings which left physical traces.

Quotes are given from leading military and government officials, astronauts, and scientists from 17 countries. They support the contention that UFOs are real, baffling and worth far more serious study than they have yet received.

The point is made that the people of the world have a right to know more about this long-term scientific mystery.

Note: This document was originally used expressly for the briefing of influential persons. ISSO (International Space Sciences Organization) has been granted permission by the UFO Research Coalition to publish this document.

I need to be privy to classified material to say there is no proof? Do the believers need to be privy to classified material to say there is? Well. they're not.

And as for all this anecdotal stuff you're posting I could do the same thing with ghosts and bigfoot. is that proof of ghosts and bigfoot? No it isn't.

And again, if there were any proof of aliens I wouldn't need to find it here. It would be global front page news. It's not because it's in the same category as ghosts and bigfoot. 

35 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Wasting your time, he has made up his mind , a mind that has never even dug deeper, ignorance is a major factor here.

Ignore the harder stuff and link every thing to cranks, u tube lunatics and dodgey folk out to make money.. 

Try looking at that from the other side. If I were given proof of aliens then great. I would accept it instantly. I don't because they're isn't any proof. Not because I don't want it to be true.

You're being naive in the extreme if you think people who dismiss this are as heavily invested in disbelieving it as others are in believing it. They have made up their mind with nothing but the equivalent of ghost stories and bigfoot tales.

AlphonseCapone

I bought myself a telescope a month ago, nothing fancy. But been some brilliant views of Mars with it all month. 

12 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Ignorance :laugh2:

The human race will have zero contact with aliens in our lifetime, deal with it.

10 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I bought myself a telescope a month ago, nothing fancy. But been some brilliant views of Mars with it all month. 

I've read you can get decent results for minimal outlay these days, one of these days I'll join you

AlphonseCapone
4 hours ago, Smithee said:

I've read you can get decent results for minimal outlay these days, one of these days I'll join you

You can. Even cheap models are of a decent enough quality these days, bit like phones. It was my move back to the sticks that prompted me to go for it, can actually see the night sky. 

maroonlegions

Discoveries happening from time to time, as i said we are still learning,  current science does not know all their is to know, current scientific understandings are not to be confused with  explaining and  basing them on unknowns or data that remains unexplained.  THere is NO fecking way that intelligent Alien life forms ,or indeed past/present or future visitations would be front page news.  No way, too much to reinvent .Were would that put religions, politics and our real place in the one of 1000s of universes??  

An Earth-sized rogue planet discovered in the Milky Way

Edited by maroonlegions

I see that Elon is talking about making his own laws on mars, it would be funny if he got there and there's already people living on it. 

AlphonseCapone

Anybody listen to the Infinite Monkey Cage podcast (also a radio show)? It's Robert Ince and Brian Cox presenting with different guests each show, usually one comedian. It's usually always a science type topic and very often space or physics related. It's not dry though, it's very funny most of the time. Highly recommend it. 

13 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Anybody listen to the Infinite Monkey Cage podcast (also a radio show)? It's Robert Ince and Brian Cox presenting with different guests each show, usually one comedian. It's usually always a science type topic and very often space or physics related. It's not dry though, it's very funny most of the time. Highly recommend it. 

Brian Cox was decent in D ream to be fair. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Discoveries happening from time to time, as i said we are still learning,  current science does not know all their is to know, current scientific understandings are not to be confused with  explaining and  basing them on unknowns or data that remains unexplained.  THere is NO fecking way that intelligent Alien life forms ,or indeed past/present or future visitations would be front page news.  No way, too much to reinvent .Were would that put religions, politics and our real place in the one of 1000s of universes??  

An Earth-sized rogue planet discovered in the Milky Way

This is the same argument the religious use to justify belief in god.

This seems the right thread. 

"Anyone want to buy a set of left handed screwdrivers, a glass hammer and a sky hook?" 

50 Martian scoomanters please. 👍

AlphonseCapone
On 29/10/2020 at 20:38, Greedy Jambo said:

Nah, but seriously, he really was the keyboard player in D:Ream haha. 

I've seen him on Joe Rogan, clever man. 

Haha aye I knew that but he wasn't involved in the "Things can only get better" track. Clever and charismatic character. 

On 29/10/2020 at 20:18, AlphonseCapone said:

Very good show. Listened to nearly all of them. Short and easy to listen to, informative and fun.

Also start talk with Neil Degrass Tyson is a good American version of it. 

6 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Quite funny to contemplate comment in that article which though I find it somewhat amusing to consider may actually be true. Who knows.

Kerins starts by noting that it seems possible that the reason scientists on Earth have not discovered signals from beings on other planets is because they are not sending any, fearing that doing so might draw the attention of unfriendly adversaries.

He further suggests that if others are out there, they might be listening just as intently as we are. This leads to the SETI paradox, in which everyone is listening but no one is sending.

Captain Sausage
8 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Quite funny to contemplate comment in that article which though I find it somewhat amusing to consider may actually be true. Who knows.

That bold quote is literally the opposite of twitter. 

13 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Haha aye I knew that but he wasn't involved in the "Things can only get better" track. Clever and charismatic character. 

2.02 :rofl:

AlphonseCapone
35 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

2.02 :rofl:

:lol: absolute belter. No wonder he still has so much hair with that starting point. 

4 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

:lol: absolute belter. No wonder he still has so much hair with that starting point. 

That's some bonce he had back in the day, did young BC. 

Edited by ri Alban

• 4 weeks later...

A mysterious monolith has been found in the arse end of nowhere in Utah, with no explanation for what it could be.

I'm not saying it's got anything to do with aliens, but it might have something to do with aliens.

13 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

A mysterious monolith has been found in the arse end of nowhere in Utah, with no explanation for what it could be.

I'm not saying it's got anything to do with aliens, but it might have something to do with aliens.

Guaranteed there's 8 bags of Postcrete holding that in. 

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Guaranteed there's 8 bags of Postcrete holding that in. 

I don't doubt that, but unlike the crop circle folk it appears whoever did this didn't want it to be discovered in a hurry.

Not directly related to the topic of alien lifeforms, but Postcrete really is the business.

That metal thing is a bit random like, middle of nowhere. 

It does look fairly similar to the one in that film. Maybe a film set?

Edited by Greedy Jambo

maroonlegions

Well its been here for years..

Over the weekend, a team of biologists discovered a bizarre metal monolith in the middle of the Utah wilderness, prompting real-world intrigue as well as humorous comparison’s to Stanley Kubrick’s 1968 film “2001: A Space Odyssey.”

It’s still a mystery as to who put it there or why — but a group of eagle-eyed Reddit users have already discovered the location of the monolith on Google Earth.

It may only be a matter of time until crowds show up to take a selfie with the unusual construct. But just so we’re clear, you probably shouldn’t visit — you’d only end up putting yourself and others in danger, not to mention needlessly bothering the nearby wildlife and traveling during a pandemic.

maroonlegions

If ,as some scientific boffins  have speculated, that life as we know it , could very well have originated/seeded  from stars, or that the building blocks for life came from stars, then we are fecking aliens...:rofl: .Look no futher than here some may joke... :lol:..  DNA, missing link???

That's if you have reservations  with Darwin's  "we all came from apes. 

Are we made up from "stardust .. ??

Is  the consensus  on just what is "consciousness" changing, well the hypothesis or theories on it.

Discoveries, new approaches and challenges as to what is "known" have increased if one looks.   

Ready for a deep dive into what you might actually be?:kirk:

Are we all multiple personalities of a conscious universe?

Bernardo Kastrup's work has been leading the modern renaissance of metaphysical idealism, the notion that reality is essentially mental. He has a Ph.D. in philosophy (ontology, philosophy of mind) and another Ph.D. in computer engineering (reconfigurable computing, artificial intelligence). As a scientist, Bernardo has worked for the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) and the Philips Research Laboratories (where the 'Casimir Effect' of Quantum Field Theory was discovered). Formulated in detail in many academic papers and books, his ideas have been featured on 'Scientific American,' the 'Institute of Art and Ideas,' the 'Blog of the American Philosophical Association' and 'Big Think,' among others.

https://www.blogger.com/profile/09650916659229517564

maroonlegions

Well aliens do exist and have visited earth then, It's just that they decided to stay..:lol:

Planetary scientist and stardust expert Dr Ashley King explains.

'It is totally 100% true: nearly all the elements in the human body were made in a star and many have come through several supernovas.'

Diagram of elements that make up the human body. Including Oxygen, Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Calcium.

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Well its been here for years..

Over the weekend, a team of biologists discovered a bizarre metal monolith in the middle of the Utah wilderness, prompting real-world intrigue as well as humorous comparison’s to Stanley Kubrick’s 1968 film “2001: A Space Odyssey.”

It’s still a mystery as to who put it there or why — but a group of eagle-eyed Reddit users have already discovered the location of the monolith on Google Earth.

It may only be a matter of time until crowds show up to take a selfie with the unusual construct. But just so we’re clear, you probably shouldn’t visit — you’d only end up putting yourself and others in danger, not to mention needlessly bothering the nearby wildlife and traveling during a pandemic.

Possibly been solved.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/utah-monolith-desert-mystery-solved-john-mccracken-sculptor-artist-2001-a-space-odyssey/0bae1a27-5bd2-451e-90a6-393928d9ed02

John McCraken lived near the area and this is very similar to some of his other work on show in New York.