We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

bajthejambo
17 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Coronavirus proves we're not alone.

Was thinking that last night. If there was ever time for an invasion, then this is it!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

15 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

Was thinking that last night. If there was ever time for an invasion, then this is it!

Russia have been pushing their luck on the UK's border recently. 

• 3 weeks later...

The first recorded alien visitor from another star system. There have been suggestions this object may be an alien probe much like the exploratory probes we ourselves send out. 

Personally I doubt that but the object is highly unusual. There is nothing like it in our own solar system.

Greedy Jambo

That thing has been hinging about for a good while now. 

It's certainly interesting but it does look far more like a big piece of space rock than some kind of probe. 

8 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

That thing has been hinging about for a good while now. 

It's certainly interesting but it does look far more like a big piece of space rock than some kind of probe. 

Rather than aliens it put back into my mind an event that's certain to happen, an impacting space rock. As was mentioned in the video no one saw this thing till it had actually passed us at a very close range.

This is evidence that unlike say the scenario in the film deep impact where they knew an impact was coming years ahead of the event that's not always going to be the case. If an object approaches from the direction of the sun we're not going to see it till it's actually burning up in our skies. 

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Rather than aliens it put back into my mind an event that's certain to happen, an impacting space rock. As was mentioned in the video no one saw this thing till it had actually passed us at a very close range.

This is evidence that unlike say the scenario in the film deep impact where they knew an impact was coming years ahead of the event that's not always going to be the case. If an object approaches from the direction of the sun we're not going to see it till it's actually burning up in our skies. 

Aw christ, that's a cheery thought. 

You need to get on the phone to Elon Musk. 

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

You need to get on the phone to Elon Musk. 

Why not Trump? Who could pass it off as fake news or the Chinese did it.

"Donald there's a big hole in the ground where a state used to be, we have seen it. Dust is circulating the globe filling the atmosphere blocking out the sun"

"Well I haven't seen it, probably photo-shopped by Hilary Clinton to take the focus off how great I am, I still have my orange tan, fake news"

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Why not Trump? Who could pass it off as fake news or the Chinese did it.

"Donald there's a big hole in the ground where a state used to be, we have seen it. Dust is circulating the globe filling the atmosphere blocking out the sun"

"Well I haven't seen it, probably photo-shopped by Hilary Clinton to take the focus off how great I am, I still have my orange tan, fake news"

Haa.

Elon Musk it is then. 

There's been loads of conspiracy theories about the us wanting to put weapons in space. 

It might no be a bad thing if they can shoot a meteor before it get's near us. 

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

Haa.

Elon Musk it is then. 

There's been loads of conspiracy theories about the us wanting to put weapons in space. 

That's not a possibility. At best you may break it up into thousands of pieces rather than just one. Then you get a machine gun effect rather than a cannon ball. Same amount of energy being released.

The only real answer is to try to nudge it enough to miss. If it's caught far enough out it wont take much of a nudge to miss.

But again, this object approached from the direction of the sun and wasn't seen till it had actually passed. There is no stopping something you don't know is there till it hits. 

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

That's not a possibility. At best you may break it up into thousands of pieces rather than just one. Then you get a machine gun effect rather than a cannon ball. Same amount of energy being released.

The only real answer is to try to nudge it enough to miss. If it's caught far enough out it wont take much of a nudge to miss.

But again, this object approached from the direction of the sun and wasn't seen till it had actually passed. There is no stopping something you don't know is there till it hits. 

You'd think you would be more likely to see it if it was coming from the direction of the sun, big black thing in front of a light. 

I know bugger all about these things though so i'll just keep quiet before i make myself look stupid. 

Edited by Space Pirate

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

You'd think you would be more likely to see it if it was coming from the direction of the sun, big black thing in front of a light. 

I know bugger all about these things though so i'll just keep quiet before i make myself look stupid. 

Unfortunately that's not the way it works. It's not big by cosmic standards. Stars and planets are and you can't see them in daytime. The ISS is as big as a football field and right next to us yet we can't see it in daytime.

And that's exactly why this interstellar object wasn't seen till it passed and was reflecting light back at us in the night sky.

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

Haa.

Elon Musk it is then. 

Almost all meteors are tiny and burn up in the atmosphere, so no worries about them

It's the asteroids that can cause extinction events but, luckily for us, they're all in stable orbits just like the planets.  The newcomer described by JFK-1 is interstellar and highly unpredictable.  It would be lights out if that one hit the earth. Fortunately, they're also rare.

Greedy Jambo
9 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Almost all meteors are tiny and burn up in the atmosphere, so no worries about them

It's the asteroids that can cause extinction events but, luckily for us, they're all in stable orbits just like the planets.  The newcomer described by JFK-1 is interstellar and highly unpredictable.  It would be lights out if that one hit the earth. Fortunately, they're also rare.

Ah right, so it's meteors, then asteroids are bigger. 

I'm starting to wish they kept the local bunker open. 

5 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Ah right, so it's meteors, then asteroids are bigger. 

I'm starting to wish they kept the local bunker open. 

If an object the size of, say, Edinburgh Castle, hit the earth, there would be no place to hide.  No bunker, no deep coal mine.  Some life forms might survive, but homo sapiens wouldn't be one of them

10 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

If an object the size of, say, Edinburgh Castle, hit the earth, there would be no place to hide.  No bunker, no deep coal mine.  Some life forms might survive, but homo sapiens wouldn't be one of them

To my knowledge it would have to be considerably bigger than that for an extinction level event to rival the dinosaurs demise. That was estimated to be around 6 miles in diameter.

Something the size of Edinburgh castle would certainly obliterate a city leaving not a trace that it was ever there.

Brian Toon, a geoscientist from the University of Colorado Boulder, says that a space rock .8 km (.5 miles) wide would release energy akin to 100 billion tons of trinitrotoluene or TNT.

While an asteroid the size of a house, hitting the earth at 48,000 km/h (30,000 miles per hour), would pulverize all man-made structures up to half a mile from ground zero.

A larger rock (the size of a 20-story building, for example) would flatten anything standing within 8 km (5 miles) from the point of impact.

27 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

To my knowledge it would have to be considerably bigger than that for an extinction level event to rival the dinosaurs demise. That was estimated to be around 6 miles in diameter.

Something the size of Edinburgh castle would certainly obliterate a city leaving not a trace that it was ever there.

There are many variables, to be sure.  But to quote Mr. Toon:

"Brian Toon, a geoscientist from the University of Colorado Boulder, says that a space rock .8 km (.5 miles) wide would release energy akin to 100 billion tons of trinitrotoluene or TNT."

Edinburgh Castle is approx .5 miles wide (1/2 a mile) I would say, and if that releases energy akin to 100 billion tons of TNT, that would make the largest H-bomb ever built (50 million tons of TNT) seem like a fir-cracker.  Most of Europe would be vaporised, I reckon.  And the nuclear winter that followed, possibly lasting for decades, would have a devastating effect on the rest of the planet.

But you're right, it would not be the extinction event I described earlier.

Greedy Jambo

I think you could survive it if you dug deep enough. 

I'm pretty sure that the world elite have some bases many stories underground, they would be stupid not to. 

And i'm not talking about the trumps of this world, they are but mere puppets. 

Edited by Space Pirate

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

There are many variables, to be sure.  But to quote Mr. Toon:

"Brian Toon, a geoscientist from the University of Colorado Boulder, says that a space rock .8 km (.5 miles) wide would release energy akin to 100 billion tons of trinitrotoluene or TNT."

Edinburgh Castle is approx .5 miles wide (1/2 a mile) I would say, and if that releases energy akin to 100 billion tons of TNT, that would make the largest H-bomb ever built (50 million tons of TNT) seem like a fir-cracker.  Most of Europe would be vaporised, I reckon.  And the nuclear winter that followed, possibly lasting for decades, would have a devastating effect on the rest of the planet.

But you're right, it would not be the extinction event I described earlier.

There are actually some surprising variables including location of the impact. There's been speculation in the past few years that the age of dinosaurs may not have come to an end if the object had impacted in another location.

Dinosaurs Might Have Survived the Asteroid, Had It Hit Almost Anywhere Else

maroonlegions
On 16/04/2020 at 17:45, JFK-1 said:

The first recorded alien visitor from another star system. There have been suggestions this object may be an alien probe much like the exploratory probes we ourselves send out. 

Personally I doubt that but the object is highly unusual. There is nothing like it in our own solar system.

And the plot thickens.

In those initial measurements, 2I/Borisov seemed a heck of a lot like comets from the outer Solar System. But a new analysis has revealed that our visitor is much more alien than we thought after all.

2I/Borisov wasn't the first known interstellar object in the Solar System; that was 'Oumuamua, whose identity is still uncertain. However, 2I/Borisov is the first known comet, which made it very exciting indeed.

39 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

And the plot thickens.

In those initial measurements, 2I/Borisov seemed a heck of a lot like comets from the outer Solar System. But a new analysis has revealed that our visitor is much more alien than we thought after all.

2I/Borisov wasn't the first known interstellar object in the Solar System; that was 'Oumuamua, whose identity is still uncertain. However, 2I/Borisov is the first known comet, which made it very exciting indeed.

Peculiar that two alien objects appear within a relatively short time of each other when none had ever been recorded before.

Greedy Jambo
22 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Peculiar that two alien objects appear within a relatively short time of each other when none had ever been recorded before.

Telt ye. 

😂

On 23/04/2020 at 13:25, Space Pirate said:

Telt ye. 

😂

What it brought into my mind was perhaps some sort of catastrophic event in another galaxy. Say supernova as an example which caused various objects to be ejected from that galaxy and now we're seeing them arrive around the same time since they were ejected by the same event.

maroonlegions
On 23/04/2020 at 19:02, JFK-1 said:

Indeed.

maroonlegions
On 29/04/2020 at 10:20, Space Pirate said:

Pentagon releases ufo video's that most of us have already seen. 

Will people take notice now? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-52457805

The USAF and the US Naval Office of Intelligence  have been investigation them since the the late 1940s , 50s, 60s ,70s and right up to the present day.

There is a wealth of unexplained UAP"s   or unexplained aerial phenomena  in circulation  if you know where to look.

I was quite shocked in finding this after a search i was doing.

Its a dossier of links of the CIAs release of unclassified UAPs on their page. The CIA have put up a webpage for all their declassified records.

UFOs: Fact or Fiction?

Back in 1978, CIA declassified hundreds of documents detailing the Agency’s investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) in the late-1940s into the 1950s.

We’ve decided to highlight a few documents within the vast amount of data contained in our FOIA UFO collection that both skeptics and believers will find interesting.

The truth is out there, and it’s your time to find it. Click the links to begin your search.

Top Five CIA Documents for Believers:

1. Flying Saucers Reported Over East German, 1952
  2. Minutes of Branch Chief’s Meeting on UFOs, 1952
  3. Flying Saucers Reported Over Spain and North Africa, 1952
  4. Survey of Flying Saucer Reports, 1952
  5. Flying Saucers Reported Over Belgian Congo Uranium Mines, 1952.

There is also a top 5 for skeptics.

LINK:

logo.png

maroonlegions

And this is a great website concentrating sightings by the police right here in the UK.

Great UK Police UFO site managed by British Detective Constable Gary Heseltine containing comprehensive listings of numerous credible UFO/OVNI sightings from trained professionals highly experienced in reporting what they see.

WELCOME TO THE PRUFOS POLICE DATABASE;

This is an unofficial police site run by a serving police detective with over 18 years experience.

My name is GARY HESELTINE and I am a serving Detective Constable.

I launched the PRUFOS POLICE DATABASE in January 2002. It caters for serving and retired police officers to record their respective UFO sightings.

Police sightings are listed in two categories - On and Off duty sightings.

Since its launched I have 256 cases dating back to 1901 involving 608 British police officers.
After studying the subject for over thirty years I am totally convinced that a small proportion of UFO sightings are genuine and represent an extraterrestrial presence on the Earth.

The media present the subject with a degree of ridicule - this is a total misrepresentation of the KNOWN FACTS about UFOs.

My belief in the extraterrestrial hypothesis is based primarily on:
2000 Military pilot reports
3000 Commercial pilot reports
Hundreds of Radar operator reports
Positive comments made by scientists, astronauts, cosmonauts, astronomers.

Positive comments made by senior military people i.e. Generals, Admirals, Colonels etc..      
LINK:     www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk...

Conspiracy nuts will automatically label anything unexplained to be what they fantasise it to be. Even when it's habitually proven that it's not what they want it to be. A classic example is this.

Bomber.jpg

Real alien looking isn't it, but it's not. It's a B-2 Spirit bomber which while being developed was a secret project but was from time to time spotted and reported as a UFO which in fact it actually was.

Unidentified flying object. Which simply means unidentified, not alien.

We can be guaranteed there are currently even more futuristic secret aircraft possibly pilot-less which would allow incredible speeds in development. Which if spotted will be claimed to be martians etc.

There is as much evidence for aliens visiting the earth as there is for underground living leprechauns sticking their arse up through the surface to fart out a rainbow.

Greedy Jambo
30 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Conspiracy nuts will automatically label anything unexplained to be what they fantasise it to be. Even when it's habitually proven that it's not what they want it to be. A classic example is this.

Bomber.jpg

Real alien looking isn't it, but it's not. It's a B-2 Spirit bomber which while being developed was a secret project but was from time to time spotted and reported as a UFO which in fact it actually was.

Unidentified flying object. Which simply means unidentified, not alien.

We can be guaranteed there are currently even more futuristic secret aircraft possibly pilot-less which would allow incredible speeds in development. Which if spotted will be claimed to be martians etc.

There is as much evidence for aliens visiting the earth as there is for underground living leprechauns sticking their arse up through the surface to fart out a rainbow.

I bloody love that thing. 

I agree with your point, I've seen photo's of dolphin shaped helium balloons in the sky with the sun shining off them, usually with a comment like "UFO caught on camera" and people going OMG!

But with regards to the video's that the pentagon have said are real, these are objects that defy all logic, they make turns that are impossible, they can do speeds that US fighter pilots have never seen. They don't have wings, they don't any sort of exhaust trail. 

They were also witnessed at the time by highly experienced navy personnel, one being commander Fravor.

Greedy Jambo
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl:Aliens   :rofl: UFO sightings

Left handed screwdrivers, get yer left handed screwdrivers!

Aliens don't need screw drivers mate. 

b25lY21zOmMwMjFhNDljLWYzM2QtNGM1OC1hNDlhLWU5YWI0M2Y4YTIwMDoyOGZlNjZjNS0wNzgwLTQzMGMtOWJjZC1mZDk0N2EzODk5Njc=.jpg

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl:Aliens   :rofl: UFO sightings

Left handed screwdrivers, get yer left handed screwdrivers!

:biggrin:

Tartan paint required!

Hurry up!

:vrface:

6 hours ago, Morgan said:

Tartan paint required!

Hurry up!

Glass hammers, half price Glass hammers. :D

7 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Aliens don't need screw drivers mate. 

b25lY21zOmMwMjFhNDljLWYzM2QtNGM1OC1hNDlhLWU5YWI0M2Y4YTIwMDoyOGZlNjZjNS0wNzgwLTQzMGMtOWJjZC1mZDk0N2EzODk5Njc=.jpg

What about their Doctors?!

Edited by ri Alban

Governor Tarkin
16 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

underground living leprechauns sticking their arse up through the surface to fart out a rainbow.

Sound legit.

Dawnrazor
12 hours ago, Morgan said:

Tartan paint required!

Hurry up!

When you're there, can you buy me a jar of bubbles for my spirit level!

Scnorthedinburgh
17 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

I bloody love that thing. 

I agree with your point, I've seen photo's of dolphin shaped helium balloons in the sky with the sun shining off them, usually with a comment like "UFO caught on camera" and people going OMG!

But with regards to the video's that the pentagon have said are real, these are objects that defy all logic, they make turns that are impossible, they can do speeds that US fighter pilots have never seen. They don't have wings, they don't any sort of exhaust trail. 

They were also witnessed at the time by highly experienced navy personnel, one being commander Fravor.

The DOD have only said the video is real.

On all videos official and leaked the data is blanked out. Something is there but No airspeed, distance data etc.

So claims of doing things planes can't, are at the moment based on the audio.

3 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

When you're there, can you buy me a jar of bubbles for my spirit level!

Of course.  :thumbsup:

59 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Of course.  :thumbsup:

Oh good, can you grab me a Skyhook and long stand. Thanks! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Oh good, can you grab me a Skyhook and long stand. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Long stand, I can manage.

Haven't a clue what a Skyhook is though, sorry.

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Long stand, I can manage.

Haven't a clue what a Skyhook is though, sorry.

Somewhere to connect my harness. :)

21 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Somewhere to connect my harness. :)

I hope you painted it with tartan paint.

Edit: I've just seen that I was beaten to it. :D

Edited by redjambo

7 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I'm not sure if there's enough pish being talked on here. 

There is now. 

:D sorry bud, couldn't resist. 

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

There is now. 

:D sorry bud, couldn't resist. 

Bar Steward

33 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I'm not sure if there's enough pish being talked on here. 

Here he is!  :wavey:

3 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

You been waiting long?

Too long, to be honest.

But now you’re here, I’m happy.  :thumbsup:

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Too long, to be honest.

But now you’re here, I’m happy.  :thumbsup:

Can you no just get a dug?