Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• i8hibsh

• kila

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Brass neck accusing anyone else of defamatory comments ....

What ones have I made?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Oh SG come on, you know that is ridiculous my man.

So Hearts only have about 13,000 supporters?

Nah,  people find different ways to contribute beyond season tickets or match tickets 

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Nah,  people find different ways to contribute beyond season tickets or match tickets 

What about the people that contributed heavily for almost 5 decades but have just recently stopped due to thinking Budge is killing us.  I have paid my dues and will continue to do so, just not with her at the helm.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

What about the people that contributed heavily for almost 5 decades but have just recently stopped due to thinking Budge is killing us.  I have paid my dues and will continue to do so, just not with her at the helm.

That’s a quite a small cohort I reckon. 

north wales jambo

Why can’t a decision be made sooner, draw was on Sunday. How many people does it need to decide, there are only 4 ties to sort out. 

maroonlegions

When's the tickets on sale and what date.

Seriously though, how fecking old are those on here  taking part in the bickering of each other ..

Grow the feck up man, bet some are married with kids , embarrassing behaviour..

Any way .. FTH..

28 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

The delay suggests this is complicated and not everyone is happy.

Not everyone, rangers and Celtic. They’re the only ones that matter to that corrupt mob. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

The irony of course is obvious.

Read what you have written and look in the mirror. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

When's the tickets on sale and what date.

Seriously though, how fecking old are those on here  taking part in the bickering of each other ..

Grow the feck up man, bet some are married with kids , embarrassing behaviour..

Any way .. FTH..

JKB can be whatever you need it to be within the rules. 

Judgemental post imho

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

How the dynamics would be different if we were to take away the internet forum and have every single poster in 1 room, face to face to debate.   Some posters make a career out of prodding, poking and antagonising.  When they are not throwing defamatory comments as freely as a sneeze or cough, they personally abuse, continue to push and poke and try to assert some kind of moral and physical superiority.  I imagine their little faces would be pretty sheepish within seconds should the sanctuary of a keyboard and their wee bedroom at their mums be taken away.

They want to police what you say, try to control how you think and think they are morally superior in all they do.  Oh, and of course they are the ones who stamp the definitive “Hearts fan” “non Hearts fan” on your forehead.  It really is laughable how people can be such human saps.  Probably the type of wee men that sound their car horn at every opportunity flexing their wee man internet muscles.  Chihuahua dogs to a man, a tiny little insignificant freckle who wants to bark and bark to be the prominent scar.

Same little usual suspects on every thread.   No-one and I mean absolutely no-one has to prove their Hearts supporting credentials to anyone, justify how they vote and apologise for how they see life.  No-one should be made to feel a leper for not being positive and having a dark outlook.

Sad times.  People having to explain why they call themselves a supporter of their local team, having to prove they went to so many away game or what games they went to.  They are flies that deserve swatting.  Little microscopic mosquitos that simply do not stop irritating you even although you have done absolutely nothing worthy of their attacks.

The same wee  guy bless him replies to almost every single post I make, just prodding and poking me.  My entire notifications are just his sad little user name.  I’ve ignored him for the best part of a year but the wee soul just continues to abuse me. There are about 5 posters I simply would not spit on to put out a fire that was consuming them and he is one.  But yet, like that desperate little boy sending an uninterested girl 500 texts per day he will continue.  Bless.

Every thread, every debate the same old shit. Hostile in nature and desperate in action.  I wish they would just **** off and let civilised adult conversation take centre stage.

All fair but you have a habit of slagging of Hearts players, making up names for them and slagging off players and staff. 

You have gave really funny names to a few, really funny nicknames, not really adult behaviour 

You get very emotional and let's say frustrated yourself. 

Talking about not spitting on someone if on fire is very aggressive. 

You also talk about dynamics and hiding behind the Internet. 

Walk into a Hearts pub on match day , rip players, staff, Budge et apart continuely, say you won't be back etc, see what reaction you get. 

It's a Hearts forum, continually rip Hearts and  you will and imo should get jip back. 

It should be like that, it's not a neutral forum. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, gnasher75 said:

The delay suggests this is complicated and not everyone is happy.

Rangers haven't gave them prefered a ko time and date yet, too busy composing statements about being an all inclusive club and the likes. 

Does the gruesome twosome's deal with premier sport cover away ties?  Seeing as it's at Tynecastle, do we have the major say on who shows the tie live?

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Does the gruesome twosome's deal with premier sport cover away ties?  Seeing as it's at Tynecastle, do we have the major say on who shows the tie live?

Premier sports get first two picks of round 4 5 and 6 and also first pick of semi final.

BBC then get their 2 picks after that and the second semi final.

Edited by ceefax

12 minutes ago, north wales jambo said:

This is a joke now,  can’t believe it’s not decided yet, it only 4 games that have to be arranged. 

Almost a week since ties and 2 weeks until the event and still nothing.

You got to love our governing body eh.

35 minutes ago, north wales jambo said:

This is a joke now,  can’t believe it’s not decided yet, it only 4 games that have to be arranged. 

Will they not be waiting for the replays to be played first?

Yorkshire-jambo
9 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Will they not be waiting for the replays to be played first?

One of the games replays is on next Wednesday which would only be 8 days (Assuming they announced dates on the day after the replay) before a potential Hibs v Inverness game on the Friday night.

They have no respect for the fans at all...

Edited by Yorkshire-jambo

43 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Almost a week since ties and 2 weeks until the event and still nothing.

You got to love our governing body eh.

Thing is, how difficult is it?

Premier will take Celtic and Rangers but it really doesn't matter when you look at the options.

Due to Europa League, Celtic can't play any earlier than the Sunday.  Rangers more flexible.  However,

there is a one Premiership game on the following Tuesday, us v. them, therefore we really need to play on the Saturday too.  Which works in.  The challenge therefore is how pissed do the police want us and Rangers fans to be to determine 12.30ish or 5.30ish.  So 12.30.

Hibs can't be the Sunday as they play us Tuesday.  You can't have Hearts, Hibs, Rangers all in Edinburgh on the Saturday.  As harsh as it is on ICT Hibs need to play ICT on the Friday night.  There is no Scottish Chamionship game on that Friday so BBC Scotland is available.

St. Johnstone v. Celtic on the Sunday.

The Motherwell/St. Mirren v. Aberdeen/Kilmarnock will be played dependent on who has the live draw for the semi finals.  If BBC, the game will be played on the Sunday at 2.30ish?  If Premier then this game can be played at 7.20 on the Saturday evening or noon-ish on Sunday, with St.Johnstone & Celtic at 2.30ish

There is no 6 Nations at Murrayfield to complicate policing matters.

So unless the Friday night option is not an option how difficult is it to organise?

Or what am I missing?

EDIT - BETWEEN PREMIER AND FREE SPORTS THEY HAVE COMMITTED TO SOW ALL PRO14 FIXTURES LIVE.

Edited by DETTY29

6 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Thing is, how difficult is it?

Premier will take Celtic and Rangers but it really doesn't matter when you look at the options.

Due to Europa League, Celtic can't play any earlier than the Sunday.  Rangers more flexible.  However,

there is a one Premiership game on the following Tuesday, us v. them, therefore we really need to play on the Saturday too.  Which works in.  The challenge therefore is how pissed do the police want us and Rangers fans to be to determine 12.30ish or 5.30ish.  So 12.30.

Hibs can't be the Sunday as they play us Tuesday.  You can't have Hearts, Hibs, Rangers all in Edinburgh on the Saturday.  As harsh as it is on ICT Hibs need to play ICT on the Friday night.  There is no Scottish Chamionship game on that Friday so BBC Scotland is available.

St. Johnstone v. Celtic on the Sunday.

The Motherwell/St. Mirren v. Aberdeen/Kilmarnock will be played dependent on who has the live draw for the semi finals.  If BBC, the game will be played on the Sunday at 2.30ish?  If Premier then this game can be played at 7.20 on the Saturday evening or noon-ish on Sunday, with St.Johnstone & Celtic at 2.30ish

There is no 6 Nations at Murrayfield to complicate policing matters.

So unless the Friday night option is not an option how difficult is it to organise?

Or what am I missing?

You missed nothing!

SFA could not run a ménage. 

6 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

You missed nothing!

SFA could not run a ménage. 

I had missed (and edited) that Premier (2 channels) and Free Sports (1 channel) are committed to show all Pro 14 games live.

However, it does appear for that weekend they haven't agreed the schedule yet.

Round 13

28/02/2020 19:35 Edinburgh RugbyvCardiff BluesBT Murrayfield

28/02/2020 19:35 Leinster RugbyvGlasgow WarriorsRDS Arena

Would conflict with Hibs v. ICT but no police worries and likely BBC game anyway.

29/02/2020 14:00 Zebre Rugby ClubvOspreysStadio Sergio Lanfranchi

Hearts v. Rangers as early kick off, plenty channels to cover 1 football, 1 rugby

29/02/2020 16:00 Benetton RugbyvUlster RugbyStadio Monigo

29/02/202017:00Munster RugbyvScarletsThomond Park

29/02/202017:15DragonsvToyota CheetahsRodney Parade

This could be a problem as all 3 channels to be used but game (M'well, St.Mirren etc) would likely be BBC anyway at 7.20 or Sunday

01/03/2020 15:00 Isuzu Southern KingsvConnacht RugbyNelson Mandela Bay

Free Premier Sports channel for a football game

Having done a bit more  research the key contriutory factors appear to be:-

- Premier Sports committment to showing all Pro 14 games live.  Looks like pretty much things can be worked around.

- Is there committment to no Friday game and how much are ICT fans to be disadvantaged.

- Who has the draw to determine the last game however previous draws have been on Sportscene later on the Sunday.

And, I think this is why we are waiting now, will Aberdeen qualify as Saturday 7.20 or Sunday noonish my be a disadvantage to theit north east fans?

August Landmesser

Saturday 29th, 5.30pm. 

Carnage.

Edited by August Landmesser

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Not good prices. 

Will consider not going. £54 for me and my boys. 

Pffft. Greedy *******s. 

Certainly an expensive night.

The usual pish on here ,people that had no intention of going now stating they're not going . 

£20 , £25 , £30 its hardly  a life changing difference . 

What you save on the Saturday Night Takeaway you spend on watching the Famous under the lights 👌🏻