• kila

• Jambo 4 Ever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta
Just now, graygo said:

All games will be on TV.

‘You mean we’ll all get to watch ICT pap the hibs out 😊

We had an easy run last year so can’t complain about Rangers at home. 

But Hibs and cup draws? It’s as if they hand pick it themselves. God knows how they’ve still only 1 cup in over a century!

Bazzas right boot

Not a great draw, but a chance to put them out and then get ICT in the semi final again. 

😉

2 minutes ago, dazinho88 said:

At least we are at home. 

Hibs get the lowest ranked team left in the competition, again. 

It is absolutely unbelievable the number of times this has happened in the last 10 years. In both cup competitions. 

manaliveits105

The idiot on bbc was dribbling about how many times the vermin have reached the quarter finals over past 15 years = nae wonder they usually get drawn against the worst team left in the tournament - the luck of the oirish - yet they've still only won it once in 117 years

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

I've always said it. If you want to win a Cup, your best chance is playing a favourite at home in the QF. If we had got an kinder tie at home, we'd be playing one of them at Hampden. We've got a far great chance at Tynie. Good result imo. 👍 

Statistically you would would have a far better chance if you got an easy tie and let one of the other top teams beat them at home eg Aberdeen v Rangers and Hearts v ICT.

We always have chance at home so the draw could have been worse.

avhudtheteeshirt
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Fancy our chances hugely in the semi final if we draw Inverness.

Your optimism shows no bounds!!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I've always said it. If you want to win a Cup, your best chance is playing a favourite at home in the QF. If we had got an kinder tie at home, we'd be playing one of them at Hampden. We've got a far great chance at Tynie. Good result imo. 👍 

Good point.👍

The reality is that any one of us on here has more chance of a date with Kylie Minogue / Taylor Swift* than there is of Celtic and Sevco meeting before a cup semi final.

*choices based on age...

2 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

We should just give them half the stand 

We have to give then 20% under the competition rules

5 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

All you can ask for is a home tie and we have that. Shame the scum have been drawn at home but hopefully ICT can give them a run for their money. A repeat semi final to last year would be ideal.

Hibs are bad at home.  I am thinking ICT will beat them.

PaintTheTownMaroon
4 minutes ago, R1874 said:

Rangers on Sunday and Hibs Wednesday hahahahaha ffs 

Hibs game is on the Tuesday and Rangers’ Europa League game is on the Wednesday not Thursday so i presume that will mean a 12:30 kickoff on Saturday for the cup game.

Just now, gorgie rools said:

We play the vermin on the Tuesday so would think the tie will be Saturday 

It will be when Premier Sports want it to be

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

The last game was nail biting I was happy it was over and saying they wouldn't be back this season. How wrong was I.

Very hard game for us. At least its at home.

They will be wanting revenge. 

Happy with this draw at home. Need to beat them sometime and I’d prefer now than later. Give them minimum allocation and pack our place to the rafters. We need to make this a good payday for us and as we can be the 12th man we need to do our bit to help.

No doubt they’ll have a home or favourable referee for this one. I’d take father Gollum as the whistler for this. If not, get your money on early for sevco to get a penalty 

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

They still wont win it though. Beat Newco and we have every chance..

Last time they got ICT in the quarter final they went on to win it. 

Could be a repeat of last year's semi Hearts v ICT then Hearts v Celtic in the final. 😏

Not the worst draw I suppose, if we want to win it better playing one of the cheeks at home.

couple of wins under our belt before we play them place will be bouncing

8 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Wonder what stupid time and day they’ll move us to this time

Friday night at 7.05 anyone?

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
2 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Scottish Cup so Rangers entitled to full stand. 

They get the full stand anyway? 

9 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I am the same thinking.  You don't want to get either OF away. 

Tramps get the easiest draw AGAIN. 

See Rod was at their game today too... 

We get a home draw against sevco, will pump the h1b5 in the semis 

Cup is ours. 

Edited by Edin22

luckyBatistuta
Just now, jamboiain13 said:

Friday night at 7.05 anyone?

That wouldn’t surprise me

Just now, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

They get the full stand anyway? 

We just need to make sure we empty it as early as possible

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

League fixtures will not be rearranged. 

Need to fit in. 

That I understand..on the weekend which has been set aside for the cup quarter finals it will be when Premier Sports want it to be

Horatio Caine
Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

Hearts, Hibs and Rangers playing in Edinburgh on the Saturday?

Is there any rugby that weekend?

We’ll be the Sunday game unfortunately. Hibs also at home. Gives them an extra days rest before the derby 

Edit - it seems that Rangers play on the Wednesday and not the Thursday so we will be Saturday 

Edited by Famous 1874

9 minutes ago, kila said:

We have to give them the entire Roseburn unfortunately 

correct

boy_in_maroon
9 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Think they are entitled to the full Roseburn if they want it, don’t think we can reduce it. 

36. Tickets for Sale
For any match to which admission is wholly or partly by ticket or by cash admission at the turnstiles, the visiting club shall have the right to claim admissions up to 20% of the spectator capacity of the ground, in which case the supporters of the visiting club shall be

accommodated in an area of the ground which is agreed by both clubs and the Police authorities after having taken cognisance of the Safety at Sports Ground Act, 1975, where appropriate. The exercise of such right shall be subject to the following conditions:–
a) Except in the case of a replay the right is exercised within three days of the date on which the ballot is made.
b) In the case of any replay, the right is exercised immediately after the drawn game.
c) The visiting club shall be responsible for payment of all tickets asked for and allotted.
d) The visiting club shall ensure that any tickets which are not required, together with a remittance for the total allotment, are in the hands of the ground club at least twenty- four hours before the time of kick-off.
e) If any of the tickets which are so returned are subsequently sold, an appropriate refund will be made by the host club.
The tickets which are allotted to the visiting club, if numbered and for reserved positions, shall be equal in position to those retained by the host club.
37. Restriction on Members, etc., Tickets
(a) Except in the case of a match in the Competition which is played on a neutral ground and subject to the visiting club having an entitlement to claim admissions up to 20% of the permitted spectator capacity of the host to accommodate their supporters, there is no restriction on the number of members, season ticket holders and complimentary ticket holders who may be admitted by the host club.
In calculating the gate drawings, the host club shall be entitled to exclude 100 season tickets and complimentary tickets actually issued and used from the calculation of the gate drawings. The host club shall be entitled to further exclude all season tickets and complimentary tickets actually issued and used up to a maximum of 10% of the remaining total attendance, subject to such a limit not exceeding 1,000 such persons. Tickets issued as part of a paid hospitality package may not be included in the total number of complimentary tickets.
Thereafter the club shall include the corresponding charges for admission in respect of every season ticket holder and complimentary ticket holder in excess of such limit. The corresponding charges shall be those charges which are applicable to all other paying spectators admitted to the match, relative to the area, or comparable area of the stadium to which a member, season ticket holder or complimentary ticket holder, in excess of the number of such persons allowed for the purpose of calculating the gate drawings, is admitted.
(b) Except with the agreement of the competing clubs, members’ tickets, season tickets and complimentary tickets issued by the host club shall not be valid when a match is played on a neutral ground.