Plan vs Celtic / Rest Naismith?

A_A wehatethehibs

8 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

He may have got a goal but he didn’t play well against St Johnstone, nor Kilmarnock or Falkirk. Just looks a bit tired, for me we need to use the squad to help Naismith. 

Nonsense, he was very good against St Johnstone. 

Ricardo Shillyshally

One of the reasons I'm glad we appointed Stendel is he doesn't seem like the type to fall into line and expect to be turned over by the OF every time we play them. The Scottish acceptance of and attitude to the ugly sisters is horrid.

Lots on here guilty of it. There is no way we should be resting our captain and one of the best players we have.

We may not get a positive result, but going with a negative mindset will end in certain defeat. Craig Levein consistently dropped his drawers at Harthill and we got nothing.  

I don't think Stendel will rest anyone and I think we'll go baws out to win the game.

Celtic play it on the deck and they play to win so we will get in behind, we will have space and loads of counter attacks but so will they. Their superior quality will no doubt win the game for them but its a free hit and you never know, we might catch them on an off day. 

I honestly don't think you can approach a game away to the OF other than go all out to win the game. 

57 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I don't think Stendel will rest anyone and I think we'll go baws out to win the game.

Celtic play it on the deck and they play to win so we will get in behind, we will have space and loads of counter attacks but so will they. Their superior quality will no doubt win the game for them but its a free hit and you never know, we might catch them on an off day. 

I honestly don't think you can approach a game away to the OF other than go all out to win the game. 

He's already rested Garrucio and I think he'll need to do the same Naismith at some point.

Guest ToqueJambo

Naismith and Boyce up front please and whatever formation and group of players is best to set up chances for them and keep it tight at the back.

Hey guys look on the bright side, we are usually moaning after the game about going to Glasgow and sitting back taking a pounding at least we know Our Daniel will have a pop at them !! 

Strongest 11 and go at them what have we got too lose !! Score first the mhanks will get turn on them after a while 

Bazzas right boot

Naismith probably needs a rest. 

He's just back and played a lot. 

I'd have Walker in and maybe even Bozanic in. 

The keeper is the biggest concern, boy is a joker.