McInnes

LeftBack

Missed a trick moving from them when his star was higher. A lot of managers get stale at a club after a while.

If he goes let's hope their managerial recruitment is as shambolic as ours was the past few seasons.

(Stendel aside at the mo )

alwaysthereinspirit

I really dont care about the Aberdeen style of football at this precise moment. Good or bad.

I have my own team worries right now. How does that story become a story?

"do you think Edinburgh club fans are jealous of you and your team"

Doesn't read like the question was ever asked. Just pulled the statement out of his @$$.

I dont like him. 

A sheep friend of mine heard whispers of Bocanegra as the new man. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Currently DOF at Atalanta I think. 

Derek McInnes has done a fantastic job at Aberdeen. 

His position goes to prove though that every manager has a shelf life though and he is probably been on the shelf two years too long. He can’t take them any further and fans find any reason to get restless and upset. 

having said that this run without scoring a goal is even making Craig Levein extremely envious. 

• redm changed the title to McInnes
On 08/02/2020 at 22:59, LeftBack said:

Anyone else heard rumours McInnes is leaving Aberdeen? Someone close to club said he is on very thin ice and new owner wants someone in asap with money to spend in summer. 

It is common knowledge Cormack does not like him (mild version) possibly because he doesnt get drunk , naked and dance around the boardroom with him during hospitality. 😏 

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

what a non story that is from the EN. 
He doesn’t actually say anything (or anything wrong). 

Correct.  I think what he's actually trying to do is lower the expectations of Aberdeen fans rather than have a go at Hearts and Hibs fans.  I know I'd much rather be contending for third at the moment.  Top, not bottom.

Ex member of the SaS
4 minutes ago, Haken said:

Correct.  I think what he's actually trying to do is lower the expectations of Aberdeen fans rather than have a go at Hearts and Hibs fans.  I know I'd much rather be contending for third at the moment.  Top, not bottom.

I would be happy with third bottom right now. Win a couple and be well clear of relegation and build for next season.

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I would be happy with third bottom right now. Win a couple and be well clear of relegation and build for next season.

Mate, I'd bite your hand off for third bottom this season.

On 09/02/2020 at 19:24, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If the sheep sack McInnes, then more fool them. He is their most consistent manager since Sir Alex.

Alex Smith ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, sadj said:

It is common knowledge Cormack does not like him (mild version) possibly because he doesnt get drunk , naked and dance around the boardroom with him during hospitality. 😏 

?????

:oohmatron:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
43 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Alex Smith ?

That was their finest moment  :)

The sacking that commenced the downward spiral. Miller Aitken Hegarty the other Miller Skovdahl Paterson Mcghee. 

Must have missed a couple easily forgotten Mcinnes ended the turgid run, aided by fate of course. 

The fate bit is his problem,  took them long enough to twig, success was always going to be harder with the new Rangers. 

Amazing he never took that job,  however Del is a control freak,  he is the man at Aberdeen,  how long he continues to be all singing all dancing is being questioned now. 

His interviews are getting more and more emotional more and more self centred. 

A Levein like wedge is forming. 

COYR tonight all the same  :)

4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

He said in his prematch press conference he was sure Hearts and Hibs (who are comparable size) would love to be in their position playing tonight to move into 3rd position and he was right.

There's huge comparisons here to Neilsons time - 3rd in the league but some of the fans are bored of the style of play and want change - perhaps Aberdeen fans should take note of where we are today!!

Edited by Rudy T

Robbie's team were like Brazil 1970 compared to McInnes' sheep. 

Results only fool fans for so long. 

Aberdeen are simply shite to watch. Hoof, foul, foul, punt, foul, hoof, goal (if big Cosgrove is on form) only works if you're winning games AND, for a team at their peak with no Hearts, hibs or huns in the league, TROPHIES.

Even the gullible mutton molestors have woken up and questioned whether old Del boy's team is worth paying the precious Aberdonian coin to watch - the answer is no.

6 hours ago, Mdoug79 said:

A sheep friend of mine heard whispers of Bocanegra as the new man. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Currently DOF at Atalanta I think. 

That would be an appointment that makes Stendels' apppointment look positively bland! Go for it I say, what could possibly go wrong! (Signs for bulk delivery of popcorn...)

34 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I actually cheered that Aberdeen goal. Then slapped myself.

😂 it’s sore wanting that mob to win eh ! It’s all about hearts though, Hamilton look cack 👍

Guest ToqueJambo

Delighted how annoyed Aberdeen fans are right now! On the one hand McInnes is obviously a safe manager. On the other hand, despite massive financial advantages over all the non-OF teams and a weakened league most of his time, he's won feck all for them. One LC! Even St Johnstone, Caley and Hibs all managed to win the Scottish Cup in the last 5 years.

Edited by ToqueJambo