***Official Falkirk v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

alicante jambo

Just woke up to the good news we have won. Went through some of the posts slagging off most of our players then we score and some of these posters dissapear. We scored 3 v st johnston and never won,scored 2 v killie and never won, absolute brutal conditions, shite pitch and a sunday amateur referee i will take a 1-0 penalty win any day of the week. We are through, hopefully no injuries and another run for walker whom most said impressed. Job done guys and into the next round and to all the hobos on here UP YEES.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suso Santana

• Cruyff

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just in from work, very happy with that - if ever there was a potential banana skin, it's Falkirk away in monsoon conditions.

Nice one, another win under the belt for Daniel and the boys, onwards and upwards!

Henrysmithstaxi
9 hours ago, sadj said:

**** me , keep up , been explained many times my poor grammar 😴

Point stands

Sorry. Wasn’t sarcasm. I was actually impressed (and drunk at a boring party).

5 hours ago, Madjambo21 said:

God dam that was hard to watch.

Had to sit in the Falkirk end and it was shocking.

Naismith was horrendous against at league 1 side.

Team sucked ass on a whole (excuse the pun) 

If that is what we are to see going forward we might as well throw in the towel.

Ps soaked going to and from the game might have affected my outcome of the game.

Plus perrera is still poo 🤙

No doubt you were excited at getting to stay up late but it’s Way past your bed time wee man. 

7 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

According to the BBC, Falkirk had 0 shots on target.  Woodword doesn't count, then?

Absolutely correct.

6 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Never has. I suppose for the fairly obvious reason that the target is the goal, not the woodwork.

We had 5 attempts on target, and 62% possession.

I thought it was pretty obvious too. Why on earth would woodwork be classed as on target?! 

1 hour ago, OldGorgie said:

No doubt you were excited at getting to stay up late but it’s Way past your bed time wee man. 

Even had hot chocolate and marshmallows 🤗

Scottie Wanshot.
On 07/02/2020 at 23:20, pettigrewsstylist said:

With what?

lucky enough he didn't have a save to make, But flapped and dropped every cross.

12 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

lucky enough he didn't have a save to make, But flapped and dropped every cross.

Every time the ball goes near our box I get the fear. Evidently, so does our defence, it was quite clear when big Clevid headed a ball out for a throw when most would nod it back to their keeper.

Scottie Wanshot.
2 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Every time the ball goes near our box I get the fear. Evidently, so does our defence, it was quite clear when big Clevid headed a ball out for a throw when most would nod it back to their keeper.

the thing is he's lost all confidence, and he shouldn't be playing, if the manager cant see this, what chance have we.

1 minute ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

the thing is he's lost all confidence, and he shouldn't be playing, if the manager cant see this, what chance have we.

That's the strangest thing of all, why does Dan keep playing him ?  Surely Bobby is not as bad as that ?  Is Dan seeing something in training that is just not there on the pitch when it matters ?  As you say, the guys confidence is shot .

15 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

According to the BBC, Falkirk had 0 shots on target.  Woodword doesn't count, then?

Which also means Pereira didn't have a save to make, probably just as well

Ex member of the SaS
15 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

I think you will find a shot on target is potentially a goal unless the keeper makes a save. There are shots and shots on target. Shots are woodwork or wide and only those that would result in a goal ( should the keeper not make the save ) are judged to be on target